Photo

[11/20] ANGERME 27th Single "Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY"

angerme single graduation Katsuta Rina

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#81 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 04:30 PM

If i remember correctly, Haruka's solo is in the 2nd part. But she was with Rin and Layla. She didn't get extra attention because she didn't have a solo, but she had a decent amount of screentime. Kana isn't as lucky.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#82 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1238 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 04:56 PM

Kassa and Layla look so cool. 

The song is good but nothing exceptional for me...

I was searching for Kanana the whole time and only found her at the end.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#83 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 06:36 PM

wow, agent-like adventure story in MV with three newbies,, :D

can't wait to see full version,, 

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#84 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 12:31 PM

Starts at 29:53

Looks so good and there's a story?!

#85 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 05:57 AM

What I learned from that preview: don't bring Oota to your bank robbery, she's going to set off the laser grid alarms.

PROMO: Those that reserve the ANGERME single at their Pacifico Yokohama performance on 11/4 will receive a piece of fabric from one of the costumes worn during ANGERME's spring 2019 concert tour. There are four types of fabric available.

(Jpl)

1. Leopard pattern fabric

2. Leopard pattern skirt lace fabric

vR2OvLv.jpg

3. 6/19 Budokan white jacket fabric

4. 6/19 Budokan one piece dress fabric

OmpzwqGm.jpg

http://www.helloproj...com/news/11236/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#86 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:16 AM

What I learned from that preview: don't bring Oota to your bank robbery, she's going to set off the laser grid alarms.

Hahaha I noticed that too

MV has just been released on their channel!!!!!

I love this so much!!!

#87 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:31 AM

The MV is pretty cool. Ayano and Haruka looked fabulous and Moe sounded so good. Not that impressed by Rin, hopefully she'll catch my attention later.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#88 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 314 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:43 AM

I don't know why I feel this song is pretty flat as a recording but will sound so much better as a live performance. I like the chorus and the dance break parts. The MV itself is not special. It reminds me of Buono's My Boy and they did it better then.

#89 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 11:05 AM

Wow, it's strange feeling when you hardly recognize anyone... I like the song and the message. Not fan of the setting of the dance stage with laser and background (i'm generally big fan of laser). Having a small story and some special effects are nice touch.

#90 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1238 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 11:50 AM

The song is quite flat but the MV is good and I love the story.

Impressed by Momona. Layla looks more confident too. I'm glad those two are so visible (when Kanana will be gone they will be my favourites members). Haruka is getting prettier. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#91 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 04:22 PM

I am addicted to the song. It's really good.

The video falls flat shortly after though, you seen it all after the first minute.

Did they not have the budget to get the other 4 girls (Kana, Mizuki, Rikako and Ayano) in another group scene?

I really dislike only certain members get visibly more screentime than the rest.

I barely see Kana in the video. I think she only got like 5 solo shots (and 3 of them were just a flash of her).

#92 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 11:34 AM

Finally had time to watch the PV. Ok, at first I wasn't impressed with the song. But now I am loving it! <3  I really love how ANGERME shows at least all members more than 2 times in a screen shot. (yes, Kanan was nearly invisible this time x_x ) But gosh the girls looking so good! Rikako, Momoma, Rin, Layla, Mizuki, Ayano & Moe looked the best! :blush:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#93 Kahla81

Kahla81

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 11:51 AM

I find the song nice and the MV really very well. I just regret that Rin looks so limp...

#94 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:21 AM

Color coded lyrics : http://cafekica.blog...-no-wa.html?m=1

Poor Kana... Haruka only have group lines but the number of duo/trio lines she get is decent while Kana... is just invisible.

#95 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 11:20 AM

Preview of the next MV is here and i love it ! The song and the MV are so good. I was surprised to see so many members barely getting any screentime, though. I don't remember seeing Haruka, Rin and Momona that much. Hopefully they get more in the 2nd part.

Pre-ordered Regular B just in case the B-Side is Kana's grad song. But even if it's not, i love the 2 songs so i'm gonna buy it anyway.

#96 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 12:52 PM

Basically, I think there is nothing much going on in the music video. At least Kana got a (short) solo line in the first part, but I don't think I will actually like that song. The 'live' version sounds very repetitive and draggy towards the end.

#97 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:11 PM

the PV of the 2nd A-Side was shown in the H!Station episode: Starting at 34:10

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#98 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:14 PM

-double post-

Edited by patapataful, 08 November 2019 - 08:43 AM.

#99 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:15 PM

PV might look simple but the lying down scenes and the dancing scenes are so good. Really fitting the lyrics of the song <3  Really, Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY is such a jam! At first it wasn't, but after looping it, wow! :respect: 

#100 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:27 PM

-x-

Edited by patapataful, 08 November 2019 - 08:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users