Photo

[11/20] ANGERME 27th Single "Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY"

angerme single graduation Katsuta Rina

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#61 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 06:48 AM

Hm. The covers are visually appealing, but nothing special.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#62 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:24 PM

The covers are boring. Didn't bother giving Kana a centre position for her last single.

#63 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 03:24 PM

Yop, nothing awful, but nothing really good either. It's just there.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#64 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 07:27 PM

Her grad seems to be the equivalent of Harunan’s except being in angerme Kana actually gets lines in the a-sides of her single.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#65 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 11:53 PM

I really like zenzen sunday but it also falls very flat somehow.. feels more like a b-side, concert track than a A-side. Watashi Watashi sounds like a super safe song for the current anju members.. along with the typical h!p styled covers, this single overall leaves me feeling underwhelmed if i'm being honest... but I hope they promote the single well anyway. It's Takechan's first as leader and Rin's first and Kana's (and Rinapuu's) last so I would love for it to do well. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#66 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 09:23 AM

Her grad seems to be the equivalent of Harunan’s except being in angerme Kana actually gets lines in the a-sides of her single.

Yup. It's just me but I feel the mgmt has been handling the graduation stuff for girls who do not come from Kenshuusei program quite poorly.

I know Honey and Kana may not be the most popular members but their tenure are long enough to deserve better treatment.

#67 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 10:31 AM

LOL I am late... but just saw they added another B-Side to the regular edition. XD ( Regular B version) So we get 4 new songs! :w00t:

Kinda like Both A-Side songs. ^-^  Yeah they are not breathtaking but they will survive in my playlist. And this is something :ph34r:

For the covers.... Well they used a boring style two times in one release? (SP + Reg B...) Come on management.... really... No ideas for covers anymore? :c11:  :c18:

LTD A & Reg A looking the best

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#68 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 05:13 PM

Yup. It's just me but I feel the mgmt has been handling the graduation stuff for girls who do not come from Kenshuusei program quite poorly.

I know Honey and Kana may not be the most popular members but their tenure are long enough to deserve better treatment.

I don't think it's to do with girls that aren't from KSS but more the fact that the girls just aren't as popular as other members. The fact that they happen to be girls not from KSS seems more like a coincidence if anything. I do agree though that all the girls should get better graduation treatment regardless of popularity and, if mgmt really knew about Rinapuu and Kana almost a year in advance (assuming they told them around the same time as ayacho's announcement to her graduation), there isn't really any opportunity to say it was a rushed and last minute grad. Unfortunately it's more likely the less popular members don't get good treatment when they grad simply because they don't have the fanbase to sell all the stuff they make for them (photobook, featured songs, mag shoots, goods etc) :c 

#69 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 07:32 PM

I don't think it's to do with girls that aren't from KSS but more the fact that the girls just aren't as popular as other members. The fact that they happen to be girls not from KSS seems more like a coincidence if anything. I do agree though that all the girls should get better graduation treatment regardless of popularity and, if mgmt really knew about Rinapuu and Kana almost a year in advance (assuming they told them around the same time as ayacho's announcement to her graduation), there isn't really any opportunity to say it was a rushed and last minute grad. Unfortunately it's more likely the less popular members don't get good treatment when they grad simply because they don't have the fanbase to sell all the stuff they make for them (photobook, featured songs, mag shoots, goods etc) :c 

I mean just between Rina and Kana, at least Rina got a solo song and PV. Unless the b-side to the new single is a Kana-featured song, I think she got the worst graduation treatment ever.

Which leads me to think that it is VERY possible that Kana has only informed about her decision to graduate very recently.

But it could also be possible that the mgmt didn't bother to give her anything since she is not that popular.

I am very salty about Honey's graduation, but now Kana also got similar treatment.

My favourite members just can't catch a break.

#70 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 08:00 PM

I would say that Kana's gotten the worst graduation treatment, but graduations like Ogawa Saki's humble me. I'm really upset that they seem to just be rushing her graduation and sweeping all of her hard work and dedication over the years under the rug, but I'm hoping that they will release a digital single in January/February for her graduation. As much as I love Musubu, it'd break my heart to see her get a better send off from ANGERME than Kanana. Musubu's hard working and SUPER popular so I already know she'll get decent treatment, but the way that management is just acting as if Kana is just some random new debut whose leaving her group after two months of work is breaking my heart. 

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#71 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 08:45 AM

I don't think giving her better position on one cover and a few more lines would be so hard. It's not like the sales are gonna drop just for that, so yeah, her grad is handled terribly so far...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#72 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 12:26 PM

I would say that Kana's gotten the worst graduation treatment, but graduations like Ogawa Saki's humble me. I'm really upset that they seem to just be rushing her graduation and sweeping all of her hard work and dedication over the years under the rug, but I'm hoping that they will release a digital single in January/February for her graduation. As much as I love Musubu, it'd break my heart to see her get a better send off from ANGERME than Kanana. Musubu's hard working and SUPER popular so I already know she'll get decent treatment, but the way that management is just acting as if Kana is just some random new debut whose leaving her group after two months of work is breaking my heart. 

But to count on from her debut days, she only stayed in the group for 2.5 years, so her sudden graduation treatment could sort of understandable.

But Kana has stayed in the group thrice the amount of time, but nothing was done for her at all. It's really horrendous.

#73 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 01:48 PM

It's so shocking to me to see Kana get so little. She's been in H!P so long, one of only 6 members left who were already members when I became a fan :(

She's like 2nd in line to be H!P leader, she might not be the most popular but she's not a member who will be easily forgotten.

I guess this must be because she came to the decision after the plans for the single were already decided on. I think a similar thing happened with Ogata Haruna, she had been considering graduation for some time but when she came to the final decision it was too late to alter plans for the single (or at least, that's what I think). 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#74 diamondfi

diamondfi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 03:08 AM

I feel like she either really decided/announced after Rinapuu graduated and everything for this single was already planned and they're doing all this on rush or she wanted to have a simple graduation ceremony because i don't want to believe UF is neglecting her impact on Smileage/Anju that much

#75 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 03:55 AM

I can't tell by her announcement whether she informed them of her desire to graduate after rinapuu announced hers and was told to wait, or if she herself waited until rinapuu already graduated to inform mgmt. Either way, it's looking bleak... If anything, we can still have some hope. It really seemed like Rinapuu was going to graduate with nothing but a couple weeks before her grad they started to announce things like her solo song, so hopefully we get something like that too for Kana in the next few weeks.. She's still got until December before she grads so let's not lose hope. 

#76 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 12:32 PM

I suppose they could also have her release a digital song after the single

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#77 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 03:53 PM

I suppose they could also have her release a digital song after the single

That's providing they bother giving her a solo graduation song. I got a feeling the most she will get is that b-side where she will get some significant lines like what Haruna got.

I shall see if they are going to make any announcement in Nov.

#78 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 07:28 AM

Nakanishi Kana will have her own 2-shot cheki photo, solo handshake and CD jacket signing events for this single. To participate you have to purchase the normal edition from the Pony Canyon Shopping Club.

Date / Location:
12/2 - Pacific Heaven Cafe (Tokyo)
12/5 - Namba Midosuji Hall (Osaka)
12/9 - BelleSalle Nishi Shinjuku (Tokyo)
http://www.helloproj...ad7e23d182eea3/
http://www.helloproj...0b68d7a582069e/
http://www.helloproj...cea65960e70963/
(Jpl)

In addition,

Kana will hold the special 2-hour event "Kaiju Radio Presents 'Nakanishi Kana no Yattaruchan Cinema!' " on 11/15 at the AEON CINEMA Theatus Chofu Theater 10 in Tokyo. (Her favorite hobby is watching and discussing movies.)
http://www.helloproj...470c750d144551d
https://twitter.com/...712092796276737
https://hobby.dengeki.com/news/873174/
(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#79 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:38 PM

^Thanks! Finally some solo events for her before her graduation. If only I am in Japan, I will definitely go down to see her for the final time before she officially bids goodbye to the entertainment industry.

Today's Hello Station aired the short version of "Watashi.." PV. The concept is pretty decent. I take it like a metaphor of the seniors guiding the newbies to the future of Angerme.

And you only see one solo shot of Kana in the entire 1 minute plus.

#80 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:58 PM

To be fair it seemed to focus more on the "new generation", with Rin getting quite a few shots as well as a solo (as did Layla) and another prominent member being Kassa. (Surprised to not see much of Haruka here, though.)

I like the concept though. It's a good MV imo.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users