251 replies to this topic

#101 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:06 AM

Quote from JPLOP

Morning Musume. '18 Concert Tour Autumn ~GET SET, GO!~ opening day at Harmony Hall Zama 9/22/18

The stage is trapezoid shaped with stairs in the middle and blue LED lights. The monitor up top shows an image of a door from a spaceship, almost space themed looking.
4dn0eaTl.jpg

DAY (3pm) set

Opening VTR : Morning Musume. '18 introduced like crew members of a ship
1.new song Jiyuu na Kuni Dakara
2.Kimi Sae Ireba nani mo Iranai
MC1
3.Are you Happy?
4.Tokyo to iu Katasumi
5.Sou janai
6.Only you
7.Brainstorming
VTR : a skit about the Morning Musume member crew in a spaceship flying in space travel the universe to their tour destination + members provide a quiz in the middle for wota
VTR Quiz : What has Ayumi not eaten recently? A White fermented cheese B Yukhoe C figs D eel
Wota answered eel. The correct answer is eel.
8.Akogare no Stress-free
9.Jama Shinaide Here We Go!
10.Waraenai Hanashi
11.Narcissus Kamatte-chan Kyousoukyoku Dai 5ban
MC2
12.new song Furari Ginza
13.Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi
14.Medley :
Souda! We're ALIVE (Updated)
LOVE Machine (Updated)
The Peace! (Updated), dialogue by Makino
Renai Revolution 21 (Updated)
Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~
MC3
15.new song written exclusively for the concert tour called "Koishite Mitakute" (恋してみたくて), a cute love song. Written by Tsunku and arranged by Hirata Shoichiro.
16.Romance ni Mezameru Mousou Joshi no Uta
17.What is LOVE?
18.YEAH YEAH YEAH

Encore
19.One Two Three
MC - members thoughts and impressions of today
20.Wagamama Ki no mama Ai no Joke

on the monitor screen, the members put a message that says : end.

notes : All members participate together in all of the MCs and all members perform together in every song. They change outfits during songs and VTRs.

fan reports say Furari Ginza is a really cute Kayokyoku Showa era song. Members sing in pairs. One pair includes Oda and Haga. Oda and Ayumi also have a part. Comedic dancing symmetrically by Maria and Kaga.

Japanese setlist from @mm_info_18
Spoiler

https://twitter.com/...410071437234178

5ch discussion
一人で行くモーニング娘。'18コンサートツアー秋~GET SET, GO!~ 第2走
https://matsuri.5ch....fee/1537571667/
一人で行くモーニング娘。'18コンサートツアー秋~GET SET, GO!~ 第3走
https://matsuri.5ch....fee/1537599087/

#102 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:10 AM

two cute songs?!

I can't believe it

#103 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:25 AM

Koishite Mitakute may be an album song or digital single song?

#104 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:32 AM

It's probably fake, but I saw this

Spoiler

I tried going to the website URL in the screenshot, but it only took me to a page for Tsubaki's last single instead

#105 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:33 AM

Best setlist in a while  ^_^
Happy to see 
Kimi Sae Ireba nani mo Iranai
Tokyo to iu Katasumi
Sou janai
Only you[
Brainstorming
Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi again <3  <3  <3 

AND I would like a MM version of Akogare no Stress-free :respect:  :respect:  :respect:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#106 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:03 AM

It's probably fake, but I saw this

Spoiler

I tried going to the website URL in the screenshot, but it only took me to a page for Tsubaki's last single instead

I saw another one about the same code EPCE-7446 for Tsubaki Factory next single "Hair up Sora e!/Mou Saikou!"
It is probably fake, too

Spoiler

#107 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:10 AM

I thought the Tsubaki factory one was real though and was officially announced:

http://www.helloproject.com/news/9229/

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#108 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:52 AM

^ I mean the codes and the release date may be fake
Also they didn't mention the two songs will be released as a single

#109 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:54 AM

^Oh I see, my bad.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#110 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 11:30 AM

The setlist is pretty meh, though i’m curious to see who got Haachin’s lines in Jamashinaide (already affraid of the awnser :\) and Duu’s line in Tokyo.

As for the new song, i saw it coming so not surprised there isn’t any lines for Harunan. Let’s hope the b-side is for her... Nice to see more Kaga, though.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#111 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 11:58 AM

I'm surprised that they didn't sing Dokyuu no Go Sign (because of the Ready Set Go) :o

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#112 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

Night setlist changes

09.Wakuteka Take a chance
10.Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai
11.Mukidashi de Mukiatte

13.Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Source from 5ch: https://matsuri.5ch....fee/1537605931/

#113 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:25 PM

Isn't this setlist the weirdest thing ever??

This setlist is basically the most hard EDM setlist they could come up with if you actually try to imagine the songs in your head.
And then out of nowhere this happy best hits medley starts?? The two new MM songs might fit that medley. Not sure yet since we didn't get to hear them so far. But overall this medley not only looks boring and disappointing to me but also totally out of place.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#114 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 01:19 PM

To me it looks like they were trying to go with the harder hitting songs for the first half, and move into more upbeat and happy for the second half, for the most part anyways. Romance ni Mezameru & What is Love are relatively more upbeat and happy of the EDM songs compared to the songs in the first half. The two new songs are apparently cute. And then they kinda threw Yeah Yeah Yeah at the end because they gotta promote it lol.

It is very heavy on the EDM songs, but I don’t mind it that much.

#115 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 01:59 PM

I love the EDM setlist, matches the futuristic theme. They have to include the old medley or people would complain that it’s all new stuff.

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#116 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 03:31 PM

Night setlist changes

09.Wakuteka Take a chance10.Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai11.Mukidashi de Mukiatte13.Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Source from 5ch: https://matsuri.5ch....fee/1537605931/

Man, I hope we get this list for the finale.

#117 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 03:44 PM

The setlist is pretty meh, though i’m curious to see who got Haachin’s lines in Jamashinaide (already affraid of the awnser :\) and Duu’s line in Tokyo.

As for the new song, i saw it coming so not surprised there isn’t any lines for Harunan. Let’s hope the b-side is for her... Nice to see more Kaga, though.

According to 2chan, it was Harunan, supposedly she does the dialogues solo now, not sure how accurate though.

I8dtEOy.gif

#118 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 04:27 PM

To me it looks like they were trying to go with the harder hitting songs for the first half, and move into more upbeat and happy for the second half, for the most part anyways. Romance ni Mezameru & What is Love are relatively more upbeat and happy of the EDM songs compared to the songs in the first half. The two new songs are apparently cute. And then they kinda threw Yeah Yeah Yeah at the end because they gotta promote it lol.

It is very heavy on the EDM songs, but I don’t mind it that much.

Ah~you're right that's probably what they did.

I enjoy EDM Musume and am thankful for that first half evn though I mostly prefer sad EDM Musume over hard EDM Musume and depending on the song happy EDM Musume.

I imagine the medley to still feel a little out of place bc it's this big block of non-EDM Musume. Also medleys are like the best part of concerts by far and they mostly fit amazingly well with the EDM songs. But I guess it can't be helped. Maybe I'm just too annoyed about the fact that again they needed to force feed us LM, RR21 and all the other overplayed songs while I suspect we might get to hear them lots outside of this concert in the next weeks anyway. At least they spare me from too many PE songs.
(Can someone remind UF of songs like Roman My Dear Boy and Happy Summer Wedding that are happy GE tunes as well but not as annoying at this point as LM and RR21?? ugh)

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#119 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 05:25 PM

Furari Ginza(low quality concert rip from Zama Night)
Deleted

#120 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:22 PM

Imasugu finaaaally. And I'm excited for Mukidashi as well since I love it.

Medley is awful. It tends to be a highlight but this would be the low point.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users