• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#21 maromura

maromura

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:47 AM

^^ i know! when i first saw it i was like 4?! haha my airbnb is just across the road from the dome so ill see how things go as to how many i can attend~  thankyou so much for the help! if i get confused closer to the event ill contact you :D

#22 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:21 AM

Got my outbound plane ticket to Japan.  Will be there on the 7/19.  Don't know how long to stay just yet.  No inbound ticket back to the USA yet.  My teenage daughter wants me to take her to Hakata for one weekend to check out a Cosplay shop there and maybe we'll get lucky and see an HKT48 show.  Last couple of days will be in Shinagawa, Tokyo with no plans for there yet except to get some more A4 size pictures at the AKB48 shop in Akihabara.  Rest of the time will be spent in Kobe with a few day trips to Osaka to meet friends, go to the AKB48 Cafe and Shop and the NMB48 shop and maybe get lucky and see Jo Eriko one more time.  I'm really not too excited about going this year.  This will be trip #41 to Japan and the young pretty girls don't come up to practice their English any more.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#23 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 04:45 AM

@Maro

They announced that they're doing a sign/hanshake event at a different place (Shibuya iirc) afterwards so it's actually going to be 5 events on one day XD. Tsubaki is insane. I'll miss out on the very first one at 11:30 since I'm doing a 2shot with Harunan and Chii at that time frame.

#24 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:44 PM

I'm going to be in Japan in April! Super excited to go back again! I already got my tickets for Morning Musume concert in Shizuoka and Sayumi show in Cotton Club! I'm thinking about going to ANGERME concert in Osaka as well. I'm still wondering haha. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to some release event as well!

#25 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

^ April is a good season to see cherry blossom (sakura) in Japan
I wish I could go back to see sakura mankai/fubuki again

#26 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 11:09 PM

I've decided yesterday that I want to go back to Japan this year. Probably will go in the last two weeks of May. I'd like to go to the MM Tour Final and BiSH Yokohama Arena concerts. Nothing's sure yet, but the plan has been made :)

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#27 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:17 PM

Whohoo only 3 weeks until take-off... now it is time to hunt for more tickets. 

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#28 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:42 AM

Hey everyone. I'm reposting this comment here from the Airi thread in case anyone here can help me. Thanks. :)

"Speaking of Budokan, I was hoping to get some help from you lovely people in regards to getting tickets! I contacted No Country for Tall Men and expressed interest in tickets for her Budokan show, and he told me if I want FC tickets (which are my best bet?) I can join the fanclub through him and do it that way.

Doesn't M-line/UF have fanclubs available for foreign fans too? And if so can't I order that way myself? For those of you who are experienced concert-goers, can you give me advice as to the best way for me to do this?"

I need to know asap so that if I go the FC route I have time to set up an account with him and all that, since it takes a month for it to get activated and the tickets will probably be up in April like C-ute's were for the May/June dates of their tour. Also, how likely am I to get tickets through the fanclub? Have any of you done it and been successful?

#29 junta_m

junta_m

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 146 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:10 AM

I'm currently at shinjuku and found yokohama tickets and made a quick browse. I'm seeing tickets with '2F' written price ranging from 15k to 18k yen. Does 2F mean 2nd floor?, i havent talk to store people yet. Is that a fair price? It's currently drizzling were in shinjuku btw.
Posted Image

#30 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:59 AM

^ What's the website for Yokohama tickets btw? I can't seem to google it as all results tell me how to get to Yokohama by train lol

#31 junta_m

junta_m

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 146 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:29 AM

I don't know if/where is their website either. What i was saying is i came by their actual store in shinjuku lols. Now i'm loitering around lumines/odakyu contemplating whether or not its worth it for the prices.
Posted Image

#32 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:03 PM

I went to the one in Shibuya this afternoon. Yes, 2F are of course bad seats and very far away from the stage, depending on the row you might have a clear view of the stage but the members will be minuscule and you won't be looking any of them in the eyes. Most tickets for the concerts this weekend have already sold out, so there's not much left. The one later this months has more seats available. Check the website to see tickets available at each store and compare prices.

#33 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:07 PM

@junta_m Which concert ticket are you finding for Yokohama? The MM'18 concert tomorrow is in Olympus Hall Hachioji
Sorry for my misunderstanding

Edited by core2quad, 17 March 2018 - 02:37 AM.

#34 junta_m

junta_m

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 146 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:22 AM

Yay! So i took the plunge and bought a ticket for the evening performance (¥30,000), 1st FLR, 6th ROW, SEAT 23 smack in the middle. Anything for my beloved Musume. I figured I need watch Harunan, Ayumin and Maachan before they decide to suddenly graduate (hopefully not yet) All i have to worry about now is actually going to the venue hehehe. Also a buying a kingblade hahaha.

Attached Files

Posted Image

#35 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:36 AM

Glad you got the ticket
Hope you enjoy the show

Sorry for my misunderstanding in my previous post :blush:
Yokohama Tickets is the shop for ticket reselling, not the venue

^ What's the website for Yokohama tickets btw? I can't seem to google it as all results tell me how to get to Yokohama by train lol

Yokohama Tickets official website: http://www.yokohamaticket.co.jp/

You can search for the ticket available here
Just select "モーニング娘。'18" in the drop down list
http://www.yokohamat...icket-music.cgi

The one that junta_m bought is also on the list but status(状態) is sold out(売切)
Spoiler

Edited by core2quad, 17 March 2018 - 03:22 AM.

#36 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:55 AM

@junta_m If you have time, you could report anything special happened here or in the concert tour thread

#37 junta_m

junta_m

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 146 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:02 AM

^
^
No worries. Im actually figuring out how to go to Yokohama. I wanna try going to Sankeien and ride the Sea Bass to Minato Mirai.

^
Sure ill try my best. :)
Posted Image

#38 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:08 AM

Are you going to Sankeien of Yokohama today?
Be sure you arrive Hachioji before the show started in the evening

You can take JR Yokohama Line from 東神奈川(Higashi-Kanagawa) to 八王子(Hachioji) of Tokyo directly
Some express trains depart from 桜木町(さくらぎちょう)(Sakuragi-Cho) so you don't need to change at Higashi-Kanagawa

#39 junta_m

junta_m

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 146 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:32 AM

^
Thanks for the tip sir. Ill be careful not be late. Cheers!
Posted Image

#40 junta_m

junta_m

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 146 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 08:41 AM

Im at venue right now. People are already gathering outside the lobby. I guess the first show has already started. I think half or even more who here are girls/young women.

@core2quad i'm am greatly thankful for your kindness man. I took your advice and road the express train as you described. If i didn't i probably would have not made it in time. That trip was very very long. Thanks again dude.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users