• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#161 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 08:19 AM

I think she'll be fine. Longer stays in KSS seem to be slowly becoming more of a thing, and at the age she started she could stick around for another 2 years and still be just in the middle of the average debut age range.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#162 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 01:01 AM

I'm happy she is choosing to stay so long. Lately her performance started to grow a lot more - like the feeling she conveys through the song started to change. Her expression might not me fully there yet but it started to become more vivid. I guess her theater experience also pays of aswell as becoming older and getting more life experience. And yes I agree, she is still so young. There is nothing to worry about exept if she might have enough of being a Kenshuusei but I doubt that since she seems to enjoy her activities a lot more lately (or at least knows better how to or has more faith in expressing her emotions).

#163 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 07:58 AM

In Runo's thread I posted a pic Runo posted on her blog of all the 2nd year middle-schoolers and I included a comment that all of the 3rd year middle-schoolers have debuted with Runo as the exception (she's still a 2nd year middle-schooler). So Yulia, whose skills are nowhere near Runo's, is merely in line with recent patterns of KSS graduations into groups.

#164 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 08:38 AM

I think Yulia is fine. She's still 13, she's already been in KSS for 4 years and shows improvement. Therefore, if she's resilient, she'll be one of the most prominent KSS members and will be ready to debut

#165 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 02:16 PM

To be fair you can't compare Yulia to Runo. Runo is crazily talented and her 'early' debut was really due.

If you want to compare Yulia to Runo still...you have to compare girls who get to debut like Madoka to Runo aswell and Madokas skills are also way below Runos.
Yulia is indeed fine. She is definitly not the most talented and even maybe one of the weaker ones but they debuted girls with little talent before who turned out to be great idols in the long run (watch Sayumis audition footage for example who has absolutely no sense of rhythm and pitch).

#166 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 09:30 PM

If you include all debuted members who joined OCHA NORMA, J=J and TF, let's analyze it a little bit more.

For 2nd year high schoolers, Runo is in another universe, so forget about comparing Yulia to her. There's another member Yulia has to watch out for: Onoda Karin. Karin's level is not very far from Runo, as shown in recent Shindan test.

Regarding all debuted members + current KSSs: Yulia's level is still far from being ready to debut. However, almost all members whose level are higher than her have debuted, especially young ones like Yuki, Kitamomo, Kisaki and Runo. Therefore, if in the next 2 years there aren't any KSS members who are good from the start, Yulia is at an advantage due to her tenure. Her current competitors are Karin and Hasumi. Ishiyama Sakura's situation is hopeless. Hashida Honoka's fate is still a mystery, since she's near 18 years old, and I don't know whether there will be member additions to H!P's current groups in 2022.

In conclusion, due to her young age, she can wait for the next wave of KSS's debuting, which both Ishiyama Sakura and Hashida Honoka can't. I know it's up to her who chooses to stay or not. However, she still has an opportunity should she decide to stay.

P/S: I think if there is a Sayu 2.0 debuting, the girl will not be from KSS. Irie Risa's case is an example, even though her singing is better than Sayu.

#167 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 06:44 PM

And her new EP was also released todayhttps://savo-r.lnk.to/reflection
And new interviewhttps://townwork.net...dtwnsnss16147174gSUlCNQ_t.jpg IwwERq1h_t.jpg Zhj8vZrJ_t.jpg TaGfmkY3_t.jpg swlCdske_t.jpg 0mdv0bjs_t.jpg

Odd thought but my immediate reaction was "older Yulia?" due to the hair color.
Bringing over something I noticed and was curious if anyone thought the same. I'm really looking forward to how she grows up!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#168 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 15 February 2022 - 06:36 AM

Yulia's turn, she did great! :good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#169 Kahla81

Kahla81

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 February 2022 - 07:03 AM

She has improved so much since joining KKS! I hope she will be able to debut quickly now.
It is certain that if we look at her age we could say that she can still wait 1 or 2 years but she has already been KKS for 3 years and I am afraid that she will leave...

#170 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 February 2022 - 08:51 AM

I hope she'd be encouraged by her seniors that spent a long time in the program before debuting, especially those that were older than her.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#171 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 15 February 2022 - 12:00 PM

^^

She really did improve! Her recorded voice is so pretty! But she has even more potentical as a dancer.

^

I really hope she will stay in order to debut, too. I think she is somehow special with the fact that she joined at such a young age.

H!P also needs her as a statement that they are open for not just full-blooded japanese people. They don't have an idol for hafu-children that are more and more common yet (or for a long time they haven't had one).

Also as Yulia herself is needed because she has kind of a special aura to herself. You just can't overlook her on stage. She is not that cute small child anymore but is in process to grow more and more into a beauty.

#172 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 15 February 2022 - 06:25 PM

I hope she joins mm 16th gen

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#173 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 05:34 AM

^^
H!P has had some mixed members, including halfies Mika Todd and Rikako and a few part non-Japanese (Chisato, Utachan) so not sure if Yulia's presence is making a statement---but it's still a good thing to have a less-than-100% Japanese.

She was so cute in this video with Kiki, I'm impressed! Great job!

#174 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 04:15 PM

Woke up this morning with an announcement of Yulia's graduation from the KSS twitter account.......turns out she's only graduating from being 13 years old! Happy 14th birthday, Yulia!

Attached Files

#175 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 08:11 AM

Oh God, you scared me haha.
It always surprises me how young she actually is. Her small size makes more sense when I remind myself that.

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

#176 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 08:25 AM

Since we were introduced to her when she was tiny, she always seems to sit somewhere between still seeming small and also seeming too big because she's supposed to be the baby. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#177 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 10:26 AM

Woke up this morning with an announcement of Yulia's graduation from the KSS twitter account.......turns out she's only graduating from being 13 years old! Happy 14th birthday, Yulia!

GOSH!!! Heart attack!!! XD 

Happy Birthday!!! <3 

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#178 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 March 2022 - 07:59 AM

New profile pictures.

5NNKZCO.jpgH4eJHc0.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#179 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 15 March 2022 - 10:52 AM

She's starting to bloom!

#180 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 March 2022 - 08:11 AM

Definitely seems a little less baby in those. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic