• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#141 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 01:31 PM

^Since Momona is graduating at the end of the year, there's always the chance she could be added to Angerme as a 10th gen selection. I was also hoping to see her in TF, but Angerme would be the more natural fit. With all of the other senior trainees getting debuts though, it looks like Yulia may just get a taste of being the KSS leader for now by default.

#142 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:15 PM

Huh, I hadn't thought about Angerme. That actually would be a great fit since it's a group of quirky girls!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#143 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:57 PM

I think it would be good for her to join Angerme. She and Karin Onoda would be my choice.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#144 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 06:36 AM

i do think the fact that she's been around for so long is really worrying, but at the same, she is so young, she could really stay a couple of years more as a kss and still debut young lol

and i also feel like she just started showing a lot more improvement and coming out of her shell, if you see this year's test with all of her past tests, the difference is clear.

#145 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 12:21 PM

I predict that they'll do something with her in the next year or so. The only girl in the KSS era they made wait over 5 years to hear about a debut is Kirara and I suspect the KSS unit came into existence to prevent her from quitting to begin with. TPTB seem to understand that you can only stretch a kid's patience so far.

#146 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 08:17 PM

Since Kirara and Natsume are debuting, doesn't that push her to #1 on the seniority chart? Doesn't that make her the default KSS leader?

#147 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 10:35 PM

Yes.
I saw people joking on twitter that Yulia is the youngest while being the most senior member. And Sakura is the eldest while being the newest.
I really hope she won't give up. But since she seems very good friends with Karin it might be a motivation to stay for a little longer? Plus Yulia is getting a little more radio work, too. She clearly has to improve her talking but management seems to believe in her and push that weak spots.

#148 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 10:19 AM

Putting everyone's fears aside, it was confirmed that Yuriya appeared at the Nagoya concert.

#149 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 10:39 AM

^ thank god!!!

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#150 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 02:22 PM

Putting everyone's fears aside, it was confirmed that Yuriya appeared at the Nagoya concert.

I have read that he was the longest in the center, if they are giving him something presence, maybe with the audition for Angerme, she debuted together to someone from outside?

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

#151 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 02:53 PM

:c18:  Please  UFA debut soon !!!!!

I have read that he was the longest in the center, if they are giving him something presence, maybe with the audition for Angerme, she debuted together to someone from outside?

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#152 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 05:23 AM

Continuing with what was discussed in July, Yulia is indeed the youngest remaining KSS with the longest tenure in the program. That is a first in Eggs/KSS history. Tradition makes her the default leader although there hasn't always been an "official" leader.

She has now exceeded four years in the KSS and ranks 26th (out of 117) in longevity, right behind Kaede. She should take heart in the fact that several high-ranking idols were in the KSS even longer, such as Hamachan and Kishimon.

I would think the company would do anything to hang on to her because her ace potential is high, she's gonna be an absolute babe. Anyway, new Angerme member announcement is right around the corner.

Attached Files

Edited by ItsudemoAibon, 18 December 2021 - 07:07 AM.

#153 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 07:13 AM

I will revolt if she isn't chosen for Angerme. It feels like the perfect group for her, aside form Beyooooonds to me.

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

#154 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 05:03 PM

They started to focus more on Yulia with including her in the stage play for example and she seems to become more confident lately.
She is still very young and she definitly still lacks acting skill/ a certain kind of courage to speak. Her singing also is pretty weak for her tenure. But she is getting there,

Maybe she is like Hashisako Rin whoblooms within the group but I'm still very unsure if she's getting added this time.

Tbh as much as I'd love her to debut I wouldn't really pick her this time because she still needs training.

#155 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 07:13 AM

I wouldn't have a problem with her getting additional training. Maybe being the senior/leader member will give her opportunity to develop her stage persona, like the experience did for Kirara. I want her to become a master of MC.

#156 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 11:05 AM

I wouldn't have a problem with her getting additional training. Maybe being the senior/leader member will give her opportunity to develop her stage persona, like the experience did for Kirara. I want her to become a master of MC.

me either, just hoping she stays. (well we all don't know her intentions... just Yulia herself :ph34r: )

Joining ANGERME would be nice ^_^  if thinks she would be perfect for the group

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#157 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 06:22 PM

As I mentioned on another occasion, I would like Yulia debut in Angerme.

See it next to Wakana and see both of them grow in the group, I would like that very much.

If his debut in Angerme, would give him the blue clear that you don't have it now, no one.

#158 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 04:58 PM

Yulia sang pretty well here!

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#159 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 07:25 PM

If, sang very well.

It is improving every day.

#160 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 06:50 AM

While I'm extremely happy for Yuki, I'm worried Yulia may leave soon. She really needs a group to help mold her. =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users