Photo

[06/21] ANGERME's 23rd Single - Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai / Namida Irono Ketsui / Majokko Megu-chan

• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

#321 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:25 PM

wow .. this is great .. :D

that's like a lot higher than I expected ..

I was expecting like 28K for week 1 .. not day 1 XD

One of the few times .. I do not have a reasoning for it .. :P

#322 Motifive

Motifive

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:47 PM

Those are great first day sales. 

Let's hope they can keep up the momentum. 

#323 chuchippon

chuchippon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:29 PM

Wow that's awesome! Proud of ANGERME <3

上國料萌衣  室田瑞希 佐々木莉佳子 笠原桃奈 小関舞 船木結 梁川奈々美 加賀楓

#324 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:22 AM

I think the counts in Ai sae areba are harder making the dance harder to count out if that makes sense?

This is what I thought, especially in the dance break, I was like...this is the hardest dance? I was expecting a more energy demanding dance and while it's interesting my first thought was MM's abuse of hand movements and staying still while doing them.

Ahh I actually think Megu-chan is my fave song and PV (PV definitely) from this single. It's so catchy. I also like the other songs though, but I'll probably forget about Namida after two singles and while I've warmed up to Ai Sae I think it's the amount of Take power lines that gives it a plus. I hate it's the cover that is stuck in my head though, since well, it's a cover and after one concert it'll probably be erased from history except for maybe Momona's grad in the very far away future. But I think it's refreshing compared to the cool songs they've been getting. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#325 AngelWin14

AngelWin14

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:33 PM

dvdgbtbfdvvsdvsdv.png

http://www.oricon.co...s/d/2017-06-21/

#326 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:14 PM

Wow 2nd das Sales are so unexpected high!!! Nice

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#327 AngelWin14

AngelWin14

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:19 PM

They are still within top 3. I hope they'll maintain it until the end of the week.  :good:  :good:

#328 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:56 PM

So 40k is almost guarateed !!!

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#329 Mikaeri Bijin

Mikaeri Bijin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:26 PM

Great sales considering the new Oricon rules!!

#330 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

Cuteness is justice by Sayu

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:27 AM

So happy about the sales!! Hope they keep promoting Angerme more because they are awesome! my favorite song from this single is Megu-chan too!! Is just so catchy and energetic and cute, and Kassa is slaying! she feels now like truly part of the group, but I need to ask, does the lyrics really say "the two bosoms in my chest are..." I find that really weird, with Ai Sae is one of those songs that grows on you, and I love how gorgeous Rinapu looks, Namida I just like it because of the lyrics, I really feel like they are directed at AiAi :sob:

#331 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:13 AM

Does anyone have the billboard sales? (i prefer oricon personally, but im curious lol) 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#332 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:41 AM

54,590 for the first three days.

#333 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:17 AM

Even better than Taikibansei! XD  Great job, but I guess Wota had a lot of time to save money for this single :P  8 months or?

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#334 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:01 AM

^Thats always been my logic for how sales are reflected but idk lol. However those numbers are too perfect for me to believe them, makes me team billboard is sketchy. Unless anju had a big boost in popularity, the wota now know how to bypass Oricon rules as those reflect their sale numbers before the 22nd single. 

MizukiRina

Twitter

#335 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:31 AM

Even better than Taikibansei! XD  Great job, but I guess Wota had a lot of time to save money for this single :P  8 months or?

I'm sure that plays into it. Maybe they planned more/better events this time. I don't pay as much attention to the events as I used to. Or maybe they just like this single more than the past couple.

#336 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:32 AM

^^ Each ranking has a different counting method, so you can compare different numbers from different singles, providing that these are from the same ranking. For example you can't compare Oricon numbers and Billboard numbers.

Plus the recent changes in the Oricon ranking which made comparing with previous singles a little pointless. I've made a little statistics there, and it seems that the average drop from a single before the rule change and a single after the rule change is around 17% (yeah that's huge, and that's an average from 79 different Idol groups). So I'll say that they would have had a good week if the Oricon sales number is above 44,000.

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#337 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:40 AM

As I said in the KF thread ..
It seem to me that Oricon is still ironing their rules on the dealers side ..
I am not sure if the dealers are all consistent in their understanding of the new rules
So even if the result is on the same period .. the different sales channels makes it questionable ..

But in all .. ya .. basically .. I rather go by the feel of it ..
We can all feel that the single is doing well ..
and more importantly, I hope the girls feel that too and is happy about it :)

#338 AngelWin14

AngelWin14

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:10 AM

Edited by AngelWin14, 23 June 2017 - 07:20 AM.

#339 smileageFAN

smileageFAN

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:54 AM

They mention NMB48 in one of the videos but I can't work out what the connection is, can someone help?

#340 chriiiistopher

chriiiistopher

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:59 AM

^ Wada got asked by the interviewer on the thoughts of one of the members of NMB48 who declared they are getting married and she basically said "Everyone is different and that is a good thing. That's all."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users