Photo

What are some of your H!P Unpopular Opinions?

hello project

• Please log in to reply
4488 replies to this topic

#2821 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

I went to the C-ute concert in France and met people whose favourite group wasn't C-ute but they still support them as much as they can. I seriously doubt there would be anyone that would go to the effort to go the concert and then complain they didn't like J=J. Although the goods might be a bit of a problem if they don't sell much at the concert as I only have C-ute stuff ^^; My worry about it is how many people are going to actually be at the concerts... C-ute managed to get 1000 people to France but that was the last chance for a lot of people to see them and people came from all over Europe and even from Japan. Since they are doing three dates in Europe and most people won't be able to afford to go to all three (I don't even know if I'll be able to afford to go to the one in my own country...), I wonder how many people will actually be at each concert. I really hope that it works out for them and that they hurry up and announce the dates so everyone can plan ahead so more people can actually go  ^^; 

#2822 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

They have boring personalities and aren't visually interesting.

I'd attend the hell out of a Kobushi show if they came to the US.

"They have boring personalities and aren't visually interesting"
Most of the people who said that don't even try to know them or not even presst attention to them. I'm sure most of them don't hear their radio, watch their TV apparences, Namahousou, MV behind the scenes, DVD Magazines, their released concerts, read the translation about them or blogs, etc.

So yeah idk how some people even dare to say that. They are not Angerme nor Kobushi, and that's great for me, why would they have to copy what other group do or what they don't do? I love the way they are and i hope more people will TRULY love them someday like we (few) do.

#2823 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:55 PM

I knew I would have a lot to quote after what I wrote lol

RenaiHunter: I really hope so because right now I see 20% who seem happy and interested to go and the rest being negative. (Will you go btw? I know it is hard to know because we don’t have any dates but I figured I should ask.)

taylorniw: I guess that leads me to another UO: Am I really the only one who does not care or pick my favorites based on their characters/personalities? I don't see how Maachan's craziness is in any way better or worse that Roze Quarts's sadisticness or Robo-idol, Duu's character, mini Duu (Kaedii) and Loverin. I guess I am the only one who does not like idols because of their characters? Sometimes they can be a nice addition to an idol or something I see as a flaw. I never identify with the idols' I like main characters anyay. I am not a Haruna otaku, a Zukkiesque chubby girl, I am not a Quarts slave etc. I think there has to be a lot I find "wrong" about an idol's character before I find them unappealing, which is why I no longer like a specific ex-kpop leader. But she said a lot of things I disagree with and somehow I still respect her. I don't know everything about the J=J members' characters and I don't feel the need to, I also think it would be hard for me to try because my Japanese are at a 0.1 level and I don't even think all thier blogs are being subbed. I just don’t understand how a character can be such a deal breaker for fans.

When it comes to J=J visuals I don't think they are different from any other H!P group. Akari and Yuka are not my ideal visuals but Tomoko is. I don't see any major difference in between her beauty and Ayacho, Haachin and Murotan. I also don't think Sayubee is such a hideous monster that all i-fans will naturally hide when they see her lol!

amphy: I don’t expect people to all have J=J as their no.1. (I did not either, they were my no.2 before the concert began and that changed after the show ended lol.) I hope you are right, I hope the people who show up will be genuinely happy and interested in going to see J=J, what their oshi group is I don't think is important. I just want them to go because they want to have a good time, see them and hopefully love them even more afterwards. Depending a bit on dates and how many J=J sticks I buy in Japan I could probably let someone borrow my MM’16 stick, if it not a Tomoko fan because ’16 has no red. ^^; (If that person ends up stealing my stick I will hunt him/her down hehe.) The wota themselves does not always use the most recent sticks or even official ones at times, same with the T-shirts. I did make a fan made one now but last time I just had a yellow top. I will also check Trio and the HP shop when I am in Japan to see if they have any of those sweatbands, etc for a cheap price that I could bring with me. So I hope we know the dates in June.  My first concern was the number of people too, but that has changed to my current worries. I think I am a bit weird because even if Angerme is my 3rd favourite and I was in Tokyo I did not go to Tamura's grad. For lack of better word I felt a bit "unworthy" because I had not followed them for a long time at all and I did not want to feel out of place at a grad concert. Had it been a normal show I would have gone and I like them more this year so the next time I have a chance to see them I will. :) I am probably worrying for nothing and I hope I will be more relaxed soon. 

MaKrena: I think this too and especially because there is a lack of J=J content (especially subbed) on the internet. All those Event V DVDs I uploaded we probably still would not have seen and I still want to see the flipping Taipei and HK gig. I promise to buy that one while I am there.  :good:

#2824 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

I understand your worries Fluffis, I've seen a lot of people complaining that it's J=J gettin oversea concerts and they seem to be the least popular group in H!P.

But it's nice to see there are still people that are excited! Let's make the European concerts an amazing memory :)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#2825 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

UO: Sayuki is the prettiest member up Juice=Juice

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#2826 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:13 PM

^^^ The LINE chats and the Facebook groups have lots of people who plan on going. Theres a certain group's bitter fans that are louder in some communities, but that shouldnt bother you ;)

I want to go in Germany or France since that will be the moment of my life and I will try my best to. But I will also have an internship with a company during the summer so I dont know how it will clash together. If its in mid/late September I have higher chances since the internship will be probably over and I will have saved money from it.

#2827 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:23 PM

^So that is the place I should be hanging out at!  ^-^

I understand your worries Fluffis, I've seen a lot of people complaining that it's J=J gettin oversea concerts and they seem to be the least popular group in H!P.

But it's nice to see there are still people that are excited! Let's make the European concerts an amazing memory :)

Let's hope they do become an amazing memory, I think they will be memorable.  ^-^ All other concerts for me have been. 

#2828 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:48 PM

Least popular overseas you mean, I assume.

Juice are still very liked in the Japanese fandom. Karin is the most popular next gen, Tomoko is popular, Akari is popular, Yuka is averagely popular and Sayuki is getting there.

From reports I've read Juice are doing great on handshake events, which is really important for idols. Their new single song 56k for 2 days according to Billboard.

#2829 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:13 PM

Yeah I meant overseas. Fluffis mentioned it already, Japanese fans get to see the best of Juice while overseas fans don't get the handshake interactions etc.

VKnn8U2.png

#2830 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:58 PM

Hmm, I would say Country Girls are the least popular overseas, or one of the Factories even. J=J is somewhere in the middle.

I8dtEOy.gif

#2831 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:20 PM

Kobushi are so interesting! Ive always wanted to listen to teenage girls growling and grunting who also behave like they are on sugar rush 24/7.

The only ones who are visually appealing are Rena and Ayano in this group.

XD

While they're not my fav groupe, i really want to go to the French concert to support Akari. I love a lot of their songs and most of their voices.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2832 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:25 PM

Tsubaki seems to me the least popular overseas. I feel Karin and Uemu have plenty fans here and Sayubee is always considered a queen. 

Also I don't think you have to worry about int.people. I find it a bit weird of a comment, considering in Japan they probably also have haters or people that don't like them and you don't see them going to concerts and being mean. Like ofc some people are crazy and it could happen (happened to some JE groups) butI doubt someone would pay and watch them to throw hate just because they don't have the same support in the international fandom. Also I lowkey follow them but I would probably go to their concert or any H!P act if they would know where South America is. Apart from Brasil. </3

While sub content is important and helps a lot, Angerme really isn't that different in that sense, and some MM members don't have translators and are still popular. (Sakura </3) 

I don't consider them as interesting as idols though, even if I do like them and know what they are up to, but I also think this about some of my fave members in H!P ever so. My mother thought they were the most visually appealing group she thought Take wasn't pretty omg I do agree none of them are ugly, though I only consider Akari as being really eye catching. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2833 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:25 PM

Kobushi are so interesting! Ive always wanted to listen to teenage girls growling and grunting who also behave like they are on sugar rush 24/7.

The only ones who are visually appealing are Rena and Ayano in this group.

I didn't say visually appealing, but your passive aggressiveness continuously allows you to misread. And I don't believe anyone in JJ falls into that category either. Prettiest member is Akari and she's like 18 going on 30.

Also, Sayuki suffered from bleeding in her throat in the past, so lets not pretend like JJ's technique is SO MUCH better than Kobushi's growling.

#2834 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:47 PM

Prettiest member is Akari and she's like 18 going on 30

LOL. This line is enough to see how bitter and mean you are. You WISH you looked like THAT.

#2835 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:52 PM

I'd give Akari a 100/30 personally :P

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2836 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:56 PM

Also, Sayuki suffered from bleeding in her throat in the past, so lets not pretend like JJ's technique is SO MUCH better than Kobushi's growling.

I read that but i couldn't find the source, do you have it?

I'm not believing anything for now.

Edit:

I found it

That was on july 2015 Sugai started teaching them on finals of 2014 so their technique was obviously still not good at that time, everyone, Akari and Yuka were still the weakest voices.

So Sayuki, Tomoko and Karin got the most lines, especially sayuki she was given the more difficult lines. And the difference is that Kobushi are 8 girls and they can divide the lines better and not force just one girl's voice.

#2837 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:10 PM

Tsubaki got some buzz now with their debut though. I don't expect them to stay that "popular" or "interesting" since H!P usually sucks at promoting a group after a year.

VKnn8U2.png

#2838 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:30 PM

^^

I have seen Juice fans specifically talking about it. I believe it may be mentioned in a blog post. I don't have time to hunt it down. No doubt it's mentioned somewhere in her thread, though.

Prettiest member is Akari and she's like 18 going on 30

LOL. This line is enough to see how bitter and mean you are. You WISH you looked like THAT.

I am a lovely looking lady, thank you. There are loads of women I wish I looked like, and she is not one of them. Typical teenage boy. 

#2839 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:33 PM

^

Yes, read the edit.

Akari is definitely the "Bijin" of the group but Yuka is really pretty too, when i first saw J=J and i didn't know anything about them, i thought they both were the prettiest

#2840 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:39 PM

^^ No matter how you look outside you are not lovely. Quite the oposite actually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users