• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#61 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:58 PM

She's great, but I think her chances of getting into MM are slim.   Her looks and personality don't really fit Momusu's current image.

That said, I'm happy to see such talent entering H!P over the past 15 months.   This girl, Kamikokuryo Moe, Sasaki Rikako, Morito Chisaki, Funaki Musubu, Inoue Rei, Asakura Kiki...so many potential superstars.  The only question is whether Up-Front can promote them correctly.

#62 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:37 AM

What is MM's image exactly?

MM is in need of a diamond and she fits the bill

#63 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:23 AM

She's got the entire package but she is so very, very young. If she just turned 11 that would make her a 5th grader in elementary school. I'd like her in MM, but not this year. It would become a case of too much, too soon.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#64 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 06:38 PM

I haven't posted in this thread yet 'cuz it was super active the other day, but instant love with this girl! She is waaaay too talented and adorable!  ^-^

Honestly though, I don't think she should have joined H!P (or UFP if you don't consider KSS a part of H!P), because I kinda feel her potential will be kinda wasted here (which I really don't want to happen!). Take like Manaka for example, that girl is a serious dance machine and yet she's in CG who don't have any kind of tough dancing routines like she used to have (the only place she can dance wild is the dance club at H!P concerts). Also, with singing just like Meimi once mentioned and an episode of GREEN ROOM proved it, H!P has a weird way of teaching you how to sing (being squeaky sometimes and stuff like that) and I don't really want this to happen to her. but ofc at the same time I want her to debut and be successful and awesome and great XD

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#65 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 07:41 PM

^But for the way she acts, she seems so keen to be an idol. I think her dancing and singing also fit idol world, more than her being a future singer/dancer (and I mean it in the best way, there are good singing/dancing idols, but I don't think she's reach that type of "too good for idol" level). More than anything, her attitude is so idoly already, it screams idol.

With Manakan I agree though, that her dancing level is too high, but the new song seems to have a dance routine that showcase dancing a loooot better than even some of MM's recent ones imo, so we might get that at least. As for her, right now she wants idol world, no matter how good she is at dancing.

I wasn't hooked in the Momohime hype, but she seems like the type H!P likes to debut.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#66 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:44 AM

Uh oh her twitter is closing in. https://twitter.com/...679119421227008

Must hurry to get anything important

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#67 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:31 AM

I haven't posted in this thread yet 'cuz it was super active the other day, but instant love with this girl! She is waaaay too talented and adorable!  ^-^
Honestly though, I don't think she should have joined H!P (or UFP if you don't consider KSS a part of H!P), because I kinda feel her potential will be kinda wasted here (which I really don't want to happen!). Take like Manaka for example, that girl is a serious dance machine and yet she's in CG who don't have any kind of tough dancing routines like she used to have (the only place she can dance wild is the dance club at H!P concerts). Also, with singing just like Meimi once mentioned and an episode of GREEN ROOM proved it, H!P has a weird way of teaching you how to sing (being squeaky sometimes and stuff like that) and I don't really want this to happen to her. but ofc at the same time I want her to debut and be successful and awesome and great XD

You make it sound like they were forced to join H!P. It was their choice to become idols. Can't say about Mei but Manakan is enjoying her time in CG. The choreography isn't complicated or hip hop like she used to back in her EXILE days but it still requires some skill. Even before H!P she was already part of PEACEFUL a local idol group.

Agreed with Moondoggie tho.
Momohime clearly wants and is ready to be an idol

#68 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:41 AM

i'm really excited about her she's totally adorable and has a really nice voice 

i'd like to see her debut with kurumi, i think they'd go well together they both have this amazing idol aura around them that i absolutely love

can't wait to see what she does in the future

#69 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:13 AM

She and Takase Kurumi would be an epic generation. Maybe a bit too epic XD

#70 cutiepearl

cutiepearl

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:46 PM

^That would be the bomb :D I'm hoping for those two!

#71 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:55 AM

What is MM's image exactly?

MM is in need of a diamond and she fits the bill

After checking out Sakiko, I think Sakiko have MM's image more than Momohime.
Momohime is like Karin, so cute its unreal.
I think thats what Roddy meant by.
At any rate thats the way I see it.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#72 Sanalui

Sanalui

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:53 AM

after i saw her photos here, i think she's better became a soloist in H!P... i dunno... she have so much charm, i can see her do something like Koharu with kirarin revolution...

and she kinda looks like sakitty when she closed her mouth *like in those photo when she's covering her forehead*

mYJHMOa.png

~ SATO MASAKI :arrow: HAMAURA AYANO  :arrow: ALL H!P MEMBERS  :arrow:  LOVE THEM ALL    :chuu: ~

#73 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:24 AM

This girl shows promise but I don't see her getting into MM. She seems to be too idol-y for MM, they always seem to pick the girls that will grow into being idols rather than those already there but maybe, without Tsunku in charge, they might decide to add some of the more ready made talent.

#74 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:02 AM

Tsunku brought in super-veteran Riho. So, it was Tsunku himself who ended 'project girl' tradition in MM.

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

#75 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:43 AM

Actually think she resembles Murotan quite a lot, looking at her face, expressions and energy.

#76 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:06 AM

Tsunku brought in super-veteran Riho. So, it was Tsunku himself who ended 'project girl' tradition in MM.

Didn't he bring in Goto and Mikitty too?

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#77 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:10 AM

^

And I totally forgot why I didn't count them.

Oh well~

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

#78 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:17 PM

they should stick with her nickname "Purin", it's cute!

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#79 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:58 PM

Look, kudosan, they made a two shot for you :D 

blog,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno,%20Kiyono%20M

6DYNteh.png

#80 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:36 PM

Yes! Haha I guess they did  :lol:
I wonder if she's sitting on Kishimon's lap or if Kishimon had to bend down REALLY low. Purin is incredibly small after all. I've been reading this kids blog ever since she was announced as KKS and I'm going to keep my eye on her. She's....interesting. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users