Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#2 chihuahua24

chihuahua24

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:17 AM

Ya i watch it when it was broadcasted in my country few years ago. Some of the challenges , theres no way i can cross them haha

#3 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:02 PM

I seen it a long time ago...They got this international special that was my fav.

#4 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:14 PM

Man I LOVE this show. I know I'm gonna laugh like crazy each time I watch it. The english dialog is so fast at times you often wonder "Did they just say that?" And seeing the contestants just wipe out in the games is also hilarious.

Posted Image

#5 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:19 PM

It was nice...but well i have never seen the castle being defeated though. i feel sorry for the attackers :c40:

#6 chihuahua24

chihuahua24

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:34 PM

I seen the castle being defeated before think for quite a few times... was a regular watcher then

#7 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:48 PM

wow...you really must be very hardcore...i watch many times and i dont think i ever seen it being defeated even though sometimes it went close.

#8 driler

driler

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:49 PM

I was watching it every day on some german tv but they stopped showing it :( .
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 wildstarr

wildstarr

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:01 PM

ok I have a feeling we are watching two different shows. Are you guys in Singapore watching the original Takeshi's Castle in japanese? Here in the US Takeshi's Castle is called Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. Which is dubbed over with crazy english dialog that is super funny.

The reason I say this is because you talk about the castle being defeated. They don't mention a castle needed to be taken over in the US version.

Posted Image

#10 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:23 PM

ok I have a feeling we are watching two different shows. Are you guys in Singapore watching the original Takeshi's Castle in japanese? Here in the US Takeshi's Castle is called Most Extreme Elemination Challenge. Which is dubbed over with crazy english dialog that is super funny.

The reason I say this is because you talk about the castle being defeated. They don't mention a castle needed to be taken over in the US version.

On most extreme elimination challenge they do not show the castle being defeated, they took that out of the US version, that part is broadcast in other countries though, but don't know why they took it out of the US version

#11 chihuahua24

chihuahua24

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 11:20 AM

So in conclusion its still the same show rite?

#12 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:41 PM

So in conclusion its still the same show rite?

yes it is.

#13 wildstarr

wildstarr

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 07:13 PM

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the original Japanese version of the show?

Posted Image

#14 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 10:42 PM

its considered old as in >10 years ago type of old... we have the Chinese subbed (same craziness though).. the concept of the game is to go through various challenges to finally "defeat" the castle... strange that they take that out...(anyway Takeshi is "Beat" Takeshi lol)

still can remember some of the offbeat games.... and the way the contestants shout "I wil try my best!!!" only to fall into the water 5 seconds later :rolleyes
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#15 wildstarr

wildstarr

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:21 AM

When the contestants shout "I will try my best", in the US version it would be dubbed with something like "I still wet my bed!" or "I'm not wearing any underwear!" Silly stuff like that.

Posted Image

#16 Spades

Spades

JAV

• Senpai
  • 330 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:59 AM

Man I LOVE this show. I know I'm gonna laugh like crazy each time I watch it. The english dialog is so fast at times you often wonder "Did they just say that?" And seeing the contestants just wipe out in the games is also hilarious.

i hate the stupid english dialog, thats y i dont watch it anymore, how old is the show¿

#17 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 03:06 AM

Wiki
Japanese Wiki

83-89... the japanese wiki is more comprehensive, giving the names of the segments
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#18 Shantastic

Shantastic

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:43 AM

i hate the stupid english dialog, thats y i dont watch it anymore, how old is the show¿

Haha, I love the MXC version! It don't get any better than toilet humor with lots of poop and sex jokes. Plus, you get to see normal japanese folk "face planting" onto just about everything. And of course, Beat Takeshi in his greatest role as "Vic Romano." :XD:

"DON'T GET ELIMINATED!"
Posted Image

#19 Ayu

Ayu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:40 PM

haha yeab :) it's so great! had alot of episodes before, but now they're gone XD
Posted Image
| @ | http | last.fm

#20 nilay

nilay

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 12:21 AM

haha this is great espeicially when you are drunk :lol:
me and freinds had hours of laughs watching this drunk one nght lol
Ai Chan Fanboy
Posted Image