• Please log in to reply
730 replies to this topic

#281 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:10 PM

The "Go Back! We can't go back" song is so good omg! I now really wish they made them into a group, their voices blended so well (even with autotune involved)

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#282 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:37 PM

OMG I want to buy the "We can't go back" song asap! But it's not in the German itunes store yet. :,D

Do they have two advertising parts in Upcoming now? I'm wondering if anyone is buying that stuff.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#283 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:51 PM

Oh man they should have gotten Maana and Kuduo to host together.
Nothing against Kamiko, but Maana-Kuduu is the short hair twin and we won't get to see them together anymore after Kuduo graduates.
When is Kudou's last day?

Bonus off-shot pics from Maana and Kamiko <3
img20170811141725525.jpg

img20170811141727823.jpg

I am amazed that they look so good together :wub:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#284 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:22 PM

That would have been a pretty solid group. Nobody sounds bad. Hope Ichioka's group gets as good the members tbh. And ugh wth are they going to do with Takase and Momohime it's been months for both things already. Also wanted to add how much Momohime seems to have improved.

Angerme looks so crowded. I adore Musubu and I don't mind Ayano but it made me miss the old small group or even up to Momona. Especially now that all groups have many members. Still I am not mad they got added, but I like smaller groups, one of the things that made me look at S/m at the time.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#285 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:15 PM

^ .. ANGERME crowded? we still haven't get Aiai but :D

Anyway .. it don't feel crowded to me ..
I realize its not the numbers, its not even if you recognize or know all of them ..
It don't feel crowded to me because I like all of them so individually they are all special to me :D
But this only apply to ANGERME to me .. XD
Anyway .. that is what I want to see .. ANGERME doing I Musou Strong! .. XD

This UPCOMING episode is really good ..
watching UUG and CG just made me sad though ..
so I took their advice and "go back" to watch the ANGERME performance again :P

#286 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:41 PM

I'll be honest I still think Maho isn't coming but It'll be awesome if/when I'm wrong.

Also I like most of them a bunch and while I'm indifferent to some, Muro and Momona are in my top 5 in H!P so I'm not against adding members. But it gave me that impression this one time, the choreos tend to adapt as well and look a bit less tidy. It's obviously a different type of group from 6 members...even in MM after 13ki it feels more crowded than the last few years and it's just two more. 3 with Chii-chan. So yeah I stand by it's the number that bothers me, but I don't want anyone out.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#287 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:35 AM

^I think they need a bigger space for dancing and put up less of those split level platforms or remove it totally. Like you said it looked crowded, so when I was watching the ANGERME performance I was scared someone might bump into someone else and fall off the steps.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#288 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:39 PM

Well dang, We Can't Go Back is definitely the best H!P song so far this year for me  :w00t:

6DYNteh.png

#289 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:59 PM

Same friend, I'm so happy we get to see Takase and Momohime 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#290 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:09 AM

I was already impressed with the short version but the full version is even better. The song just keeps getting better and better.

Also full version of Country Girls new song- Konamaiki Girl.

Also listen while you can because I'm pretty sure they are going to get taken down.

#291 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:03 AM

i like both songs!!! that ruru-reina-ayano-kurumi-momohime unit looks really good! i wished they keep that lineup instead of distributing them to other groups same with cg.,

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#292 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 314 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:24 AM

I like Konamaiki Girl so much! Only releasing this song as a digital song is a crime

#293 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:33 AM

We Can't Go Back was simply too darn good.  Having just finished moving yesterday and more than 24 hours without the internet, that song was really cathartic.

#294 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:53 PM

I can definitely see Juice=Juice doing "We Can't go Back". It's a really good song. I like the 80's Europop/dance retro sound.

#295 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

#296 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:27 PM

Is it just me or is the audio on Kobushi's live the worst ear assault we have had in a while?

#297 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:35 PM

^ Their Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa performance? They sound good to me ^^; 

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#298 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:19 PM

^I second this. They sounded good to me. They really put their soul in that performance lol.

I like Kenshuseei's "Arigata Meiwaku Monogatari". Hikaru sounded really good didn't she? I kind of want her to debut...

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#299 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:06 PM

I think it sounds like 144p video or even lower quality audio, which is weird because the rest of the video sounds fine. It is not my laptop or headphones acting up either... at least I don't think so because other lives of the song sounds fine

#300 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:09 PM

This episode was so strong. Pink Cres did so well. I love them a lot.

And Kobushi somehow seem more interesting now with fewer members. Their vocals were totally fine. That MinaMina solo line got me so excited. And it's like there is a bigger focus on the background members now and they handle their bigger spotlight position really well.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users