• Please log in to reply
3363 replies to this topic

#2981 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:28 PM

To me, this is like a entrapment or blackmail to the fans ..

If we support them, it would prove that they are right and they can keep doing it ..
They know the fans will "miss" them and will pay.. this way they maximize the usage of a group without any real commitment or risk ..
The popular members are being productive in other groups while the less popular members get limited usage will also produce good revenue for them as their supply is limited ..

While if we don't support them .. it would give them the excuse to closed the group in time ..
Then it would be us the fan's fault that they went down ..
That would also give them a great excuse to finally get rid of those less popular members while the more poplar members still stay at the other groups ..

In the end .. we are stuck ..
We can't even boycott the other groups because they send the 3 popular members into MM, ANGERME and J=J ..
which is the 3 top and mature main group .. I should have seen the placement coming .. because it is the best strategy
I think fans may be able to walk away from the new groups .. but not these 3 groups because we already invested too much on them and they got their own undying fans..

So what's there to say .. just pay them the money ..
or you can quit H!P and walk away from all this ..
No way.. I think most if not all of us can't walk away from H!P ..
well I can't do it .. so I will just pay then .. :)

#2982 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:42 PM

yall didnt complain like this about buono and buono there wasnt even an announcement they were gonna be "part time." they went four years without a release. everyone thought they were dead.

at least there still seems to be regular content. count your blessings.

#2983 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:18 PM

Buono! was a sub-unit from the start formed to make theme songs for Shugo Chara. It was no surprise that releases slowed down after Shugo Chara ended, C-ute and Berryz Koubou had their own full time activities that the three needed to focus on. It's not like Airi, Miyabi and Momoko debuted in Buono! and then suddenly got thrown into C-ute and Berryz Koubou. And people wanted a Buono! comeback for a while before So La Ti Do came out... so different situations.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#2984 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:37 PM

the main point still exists: it could be worse.

#2985 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:47 AM

Buono!'s situation never was worse. It is obvious there wasn't an announcement that they would be a "part time" group... They were one from the very beginning!
Now, go and tell Ozeko and Yamaki "Come on girls, it could be worse! You could have gone through Miyabi, Airi, or Momoko's path!".......... LOL.
Guess they would answer like "oooow, you are right, I could have been one of the centers of my group, get added to the most popular sub-group h!p ever had, release singles in both my main and sub groups during something like 6 years, and get a Budôkan and a Yokohama arena concerts before disbanding. But in my case, I worked hard in my only main group for 2.5 years, overcoming a few hardships like losing the most popular member in the first months and a second one just a year after, we finally had a hall tour, which was great but a little weird because it was named after one of the members, just to learn after this member left that my popular group-mate would be transfered to other groups and i'd just have to wait months until we have any event, concert, or release. And i'm lucky because I can stand next to Makoto during the MCs in Hello!Con thanks to that, it was worth the trade! So I guess you're right, I was so lucky, compared to Buono's members! I really can't even complain. Thank you for opening my eyes!"

#2986 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:56 AM

loving this passive aggresivism in this chilis tonight

ozeko and yamaki are in school.
school is super important in japan and theyre focusing on their education rather than idoldom. whether you think it's fake or not (and considering how many graduations have stemmed from wanting to focus on schooling it feels pretty valid) is not up to you. you should be supporting your idols regardless of the path they, and their groups, take.

like...im sorry yall cant realise that school should come before everything especially as older teenage girls 

#2987 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:53 AM

By the time a Japanese student is in their late teens it's already too late to start focusing on school. I've known a Japanese family in the US move back to Japan when the child was 11 because they were already afraid they had fallen too far behind. Maybe Mai and Risa can salvage something but if education were the most important goal for them it's highly unlikely they would have become idols in the first place.

Just admit your comparison wasn't a good one.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#2988 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:42 PM

not all families are the same? lol 

lets look at how many idols who graduated to focus on high school like yeah. unless thats all a big conspiracy too now?!

#2989 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:42 PM

@Miryoku

Excellent rant. :lol:

@give me aiai

Nah it doesn't make sense, Risa was 17 when she debuted, she's rather smart and from a functional family to say the least, she would have figured it out if this path was incompatible with her studies. She already knew what she was doing.
Besides, she was a colleague of a certain Momoko, who incidentally was a colleague of a certain Airi, and both managed to associate the most busy carreer with fairly good studies. It's not like if it was impossible.

a0fm.jpg

#2990 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:36 AM

Actually, even the official announce didn't state that they did this so that the girls would focus on their studies.
It was announced like this:
1- we decided to transfer CG members to other groups.
2- Mai and Risa think that they won't be able to handle both school and the work with TWO groups, so they declined.

That clearly means that they would have been ok if CG had remain their only main full-time group.

(And by the way, I think that they declined because they were not OK with the transfer at first OR they actually were not offered to transfer (they were less popular, and all the groups are so big now, it would have been difficult for the office to find a place for them))
^this second part is my personnal theory, but the first part is a fact. I don't get why some people here will keep saying disbanding CG was a solution for Mai and Risa while it is not even the official statement !

#2991 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:33 AM

lets look at how many idols who graduated to focus on high school like yeah. unless thats all a big conspiracy too now?!

You kind of have to ignore HP's history with the whole "leaving to focus on studies" thing to make that statement.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#2992 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:52 AM

You kind of have to ignore HP's history with the whole "leaving to focus on studies" thing to make that statement.

it's all a big conspiracy!!!!

#2993 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:36 PM

For starters the first member to leave HP with the 'going to concentrate on her education' in fact dropped out of school and went to work at her fathers bar. But if it makes you happy ignoring evidence that HP's statements aren't always to be taken at face value, you go right ahead, you've got plenty of company.

I'll just add Conspiracy Theorist to my titles here.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

#2994 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

nah i've not really taken them at face value, i just think yall are overreacting and being dismissive of the fact that maybe, just maybe, this was actually their wishes. it's just disrespectful to them. 

#2995 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:27 PM

Buono! was my everything when I got into idols (late 2010) and it was a shock to get to know they have actual main groups. But I could accept their hiatus because of it. (I wasn't happy of ourse but I could understand, it made sense.) Then after CG became my everything (besides MM) and BOOM THEY'RE GONE. (Almost.) AND THEY WERE A MAIN GROUP.

I'm very salty of course. Up until now that I read Miryoku's comment I couldn't believe the school thing at all. But it makes sense that managing school and TWO groups would be hard. Of course they didn't know it would mean only one group practically. ^^" (I believe Risa and Ozeko were also offered kennin. The fact that they'd be so unpopular that even their agency didn't care about them would hurt my feelings since I'm a Risa oshi. If you happen to know that Risa is the most unpopular in CG, please don't ruin my fragile world. Thanks. I'm happy that she got a bunch of lines recently. At least.)

But still... I can't really believe the school thing... Risa has more side work than ever. Like that Jojo-themed locked room event and so on. It's not that I don't believe HER, it's that I don't believe HER AGENCY anymore. :/

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#2996 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:47 PM

Risa said that out of the blue management came and told them they were going to be distributed and CG was no more a main group. She felt like a failure and thought she couldn't manage two groups, that's what she said, and from what I understood they gave her that choice to just be in CG. It could very well be she didn't want to cause she felt frustrated with what was happening, but we will never know.

But it's awful to know she was like any of our current groups' girls, having a main group without issues, usual performances and suddenly they just made it part time. And make a new group from scratch later (well...if they ever debut Ichioka's group).

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2997 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:27 AM

^

You could feel the frustration reading her blog from that time. Whatever is the truth, it's clear that she's unhappy about the part-time thing. I feel so sorry for her. :( Oh man, it hurts so much. :( (Sorry for always ranting here. ^^")

buono.jpg
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#2998 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:32 AM

Risa said that out of the blue management came and told them they were going to be distributed and CG was no more a main group. She felt like a failure and thought she couldn't manage two groups, that's what she said, and from what I understood they gave her that choice to just be in CG. It could very well be she didn't want to cause she felt frustrated with what was happening, but we will never know.

But it's awful to know she was like any of our current groups' girls, having a main group without issues, usual performances and suddenly they just made it part time. And make a new group from scratch later (well...if they ever debut Ichioka's group).

like see, i wasnt actually aware of this. if i had been told this instead of being hit with passive aggresivism i wouldve changed my tone and my side entirely.

i also didnt know she worked at the jojo escape room. that's pretty lit.

#2999 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:48 AM

^

I'm a Jojo trash so I was like the happiest wota on Earth. XD

blog,%20Yamaki%20Risa-750552.jpg

buono.jpg

#3000 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:56 AM

Oh late .. since I last rant on this ..
Anyway, CandyApple did make a great response on that .. I think better than I can do it :)

But since we are on Buono! .. Buono! was my first fav group. I started with Airi and C-ute but it was also the beginning of Bouno! at the same time.
My first H!P item is Buono! 1st single V which I got my friend to get me when she was in Japan. Honto no Jibun remains as one of my all time fav idol songs, I must have repeated it thousands of times ..
Ya.. I was starting out and didn't know about the main group and sub-unit thing. So when they just stop Buono!, it created my stand which I still hold now .. which is never to support a sub-unit again..
So Buono! had a huge impact on me.

====

The Yamakki thing is sad to me. It sound like a plead for the fans not to give up on them and to support them. It just make me sad that it come to this.
I don't really believe in karma or retribution .. but do note what is happening in H!P now..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users