• Please log in to reply
5054 replies to this topic

#1241 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 01:40 PM

I love her so much! But I can't help but think that from the 12ki she looks the most lost in the MVs except for Ima koko kara. So I'm wondering if they actually filmed the latter last, so she got used by the time they recorded it?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1242 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:20 PM

What is this Ishigata Police? XD

tRdMw1x.jpg

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#1243 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:26 PM

LOL, is that J-Melo drawing contest stuff?

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#1244 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:36 PM

I think that Chel is the most lost in MVs xDDDDD Haachin loves the camera and the camera loves Haachin

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#1245 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:49 PM

Even when the camera doesn't love her, she will force it to do it (like some weird photo of her in the past) :ph34r:

^
^
Whose drawing is that? XD

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#1246 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:00 PM

^ i dunno just guessing because some of drawing printed in members's shirt before,,  :ph34r:

ITEwlYD.png

#1247 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:42 PM

^Yes, Ishigata Police is from J-Melo.

tRdMw1x.jpg

From the j-melo website.

http://www.nhk.or.jp...ume/volume1/#38

And about the MVs, man, Ogata looks AMAZING. :arrow: I share your opinion guys, the camera just loves her. It's like she's been doing this all her life, what a natural. (Well, she's no stranger to being in front of a camera but you catch my drift.)  And just gorgeous. <3

#1248 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:56 PM

This girl is the real deal, the hundred thousand year idol.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

#1249 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:46 PM

Is Virgine on this forum? I'd really like an explanation XD ...and also to give my congratulations.

I've also got to love Ogata for picking that one for her T-shirt.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#1250 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:12 PM

Purikura again XD
img2015032612124255.jpg

:P

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

#1251 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:57 PM

dem eyes  :blink:

ITEwlYD.png

#1252 darkvision

darkvision

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 487 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:01 AM

Those eye magnification is one of those things I wish never invented. Never seen anyone who looks good with it. 

#1253 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:55 AM

They looks good on some people. But for someone who already gorgeous to begin with like Haachin, those eyes kinda ruined her image ^^;

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

#1254 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:39 AM

I agree that it doesn't work on Ogata... Completely remakes her face, pushes down her cheeks, changing her from "heart-shaped" to "chipmunky" (not that chipmunk cheeks are always bad, it's just not Ogata's face-type)
Her nose was obliterated too, but I think that's a separate feature from the eyes.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1255 muscat

muscat

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 528 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:00 AM

I love the way Ogata talks. She doesn't seem nervous at all. Of the 12ki, I think she's the most photogenic. 

#1256 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:30 PM

I think that Chel is the most lost in MVs xDDDDD Haachin loves the camera and the camera loves Haachin

I agree with this, Ogata seem the most natural to me along with Maria, especially in solo shots. Not sure about her dancing, I really didn't pay attention. Miki reminds me of Sakura when she joined, she was so meh in solo shots.

It's funny because while I really like her I'm still unsure of her ranking in my list, but I have something I love about her, the fact she was such a fail in her audition but kept a straight face. I have to deal with some tension-y moments were I work in (I go to learn actually) and I'm learning to ignore some comments from that type of people that think you should already know stuff nobody has taught you, but I usually feel super nervous and blame myself. Now it's more like "ah okay I'll try not to let that happen again and I'll ignore the fact you are telling me in a super rude way when you could tell me nicely so that I actually learn how to do it". I know that didn't happen with Ogata and it's not the same situation but I admire her guts in that sense. X)

^Same, she seems so relaxed when she talks.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1257 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 12:06 AM

She may not nervous when talking with other but it seems that she still have some kind of barrier around her seniors, especially in formal talks. She can looks and talks really formal while her seniors can throw a joke or two and she just throw a short laugh. I'm looking forward for the day she can talk casually to everyone :D
She may not nervous when talking with other but it seems that she still have some kind of barrier around her seniors, especially in formal talks. She can looks and talks really formal while her seniors can throw a joke or two and she just throw a short laugh. I'm looking forward for the day she can talk casually to everyone :D

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

#1258 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:07 AM

Haachin jumps!

#1259 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:45 AM

That was cooool  :o ...that quick spin

6DYNteh.png

#1260 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:17 AM

Aside of being awesome, I think she still forgot that there is no Ice under her feet ^^;

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users