Photo

Morning Musume. '14 Concert Tour Aki GIVE ME MORE LOVE ~ Michishige Sayumi Sotsugyou Kinen Special~

• Please log in to reply
1402 replies to this topic

#21 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

The name of the song "Give me 愛" is actually read "Give me love" not "Give me ai," so it is entirely possible that it is a reference. 

DDOhydd.gif

#22 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:16 PM

wow thanks for the tour dates, i can already feel big things for this tour.

#23 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:36 PM

My guess.... Budokan will be the place they announce the 12th gen.... Final concert date will be at Yokohama Arena.

Someone mentioned a "what if"..... So, if the graduation was held at Budokan on the date it shows, the concert will still be awesome. However, wow... The energy level afterwards would drop so much. I wonder how the other girls would perform if something like that did happen.

#24 Trania

Trania

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

Damnit, I am in Japan around that time, but always in another city. I'm going to try and see if I can mix something up. If that's possible, I will look really sweetly at some Japanese fans here if they can help me purchase tickets. I would really love to go while I am in Japan!

#25 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

I'd be surprised if they end it another venue. I'm predicting Sayu graduates at Budokan and the tour goes by a slightly different title and setlist after. Having Budokan in the middle of a tour will probably affect ticket sales for all the venues following it.

#26 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

^

But Sayu said she's going to graduate in the last day of the autumn tour. There's going to be a final date for her and another venue for sure. I feel like Tsunku wanted to give her a non-graduation concert before '14 ends.... And as a present for Sayu as well.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#27 Eripon

Eripon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:08 PM

they are just waiting to see how the 2 budoukan shows fill up (and the ones after that) to see which venue they'll choose for the grad. (and uh michishige graduating overseas? not going to happen)

Budoukan, Yokohama or Saitama (which is totally doable, they don't have to do it at full capacity, and her grad would totally fill up a 20 000 seats arena. or so i believe)

And I do think they'll wait for 2015 to establish the new MM without Michishige, like this is Morning Musume '15...

#28 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

If Michishige is gonna graduate at Budokan....  :noo: shame on you Tsunku!  Doesn't everybody think Sayumi deserves better? I mean, I'm getting tired of MM14 performing at Budokan for there graduation. :( Sayumi deserves better since she has been the longest H!P (MM) member in history and is one of MM best leaders. 

But. does anyone else think that Sayumi might get a graduation song? Like Jishin Motte, Egao ni Namida, Rock no Teigi?? I mean, we could just go with LaLala no Pipipi and yeah.

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#29 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:49 PM

I'm almost certain that she'll get a graduation song! She definitely deserves that distinction. Though Lalala no Pipipi or Aruiteru [updated] would both work, and I still hope LLLnPPP is performed, since it's become something of a signature.

Omg, I really want them to bring back It's You, also.

TqH7Qlk.gif

#30 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

2 Budokan shows - that's great. In the middle of the tour - that's great too. Feels like Budokan is becoming something regular, which is awesome for the girls. ^_^

As for Sayu's grad concert, I'm pretty sure there's going to be another date added. And since Budokan is already part of the list, it seems plausible for me that Sayu is going to graduate at something bigger than that. Considering the popularity of Sayu among Japanese fans, her career as a Musume and the rising popularity of the rest of the girls, I'm sure they can fill a bigger venue for the grad. Also, having Budokan excluded from the spring tour might actually have helped to save some money for a bigger venue :P just saying. ;)

can't wait for this tour!! I'm excited!!  :good:

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#31 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

I hope Sayu's graduation concert is at Pacifico Yokohama, just in the off chance Eririn shows up and it's a tie-in to Rival Survival and the last 8-nin performance: The last member of the Platinum Era graduating in the same place the Platinum Era 8 performed for the last time together.

#32 Gakisan <3

Gakisan <3

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

aaah, I really wish people wouldn't use the phrase "because (blank) deserves it."

Sayu's done amazing things for Morning Musume, keeping the group relevant and helping the new gen come into their own. But saying she deserves to have her graduation at a bigger venue is almost downplaying the contribution of former members. There are plenty of girls who have worked just as hard while in the group (Ai, Risa, Reina recently) and Budokan was perfectly fine for them.

I pretty much agree with everything 洋hiromi水 said. If MM '14 were going to end the tour (and have Sayu's graduation) at a large venue, it would be because all the current members and management have worked hard to make MM '14 a big name again. I personally feel it would be a good choice to have it at Yokohama Arena; they could probably sell most seats and it would be a good test for future tours. Not to mention the stage would be so kickass! But Budokan wouldn't be bad either. It's not like their popularity has increased enough for YA to be expected, and Budokan has only become a regular thing recently.

#33 kiwichan08

kiwichan08

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

I'm pretty sure that there's gonna be more final concerts and they will be added later (including sayu graduation concert). With them having budokan for two days in the middle of the tour sums up to me that her concert will be held at a different venue, Most likely at  saitama super arena or yokohama arena. Sayu said she would graduate at the end of the autumn tour, not the middle. Why would they anyways? It makes zero sense. 

Qu5y7gP.jpg

Ai  Sayumi   Haruna  ♥ Masaki

#34 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:17 AM

Were 10th gen introduced at the 29th September or 30th September Nippon Budokan concerts in 2011? We'll probably also see 10th gen celebrate their 3rd birthday on stage or something. Hopefully there will be cake! :itadakimasu:

It was the 29th :) They had Aibutt as leader for a day XD

Also, the H!P website has GIVE ME MORE LOVE ~道重さゆみ卒業記念スペシャル~ ... don't know where you got the "Domo Sayumi" but that's her full name... should read "Michishige Sayumi Sotsugyou Kinen Special"

As for the venues, when I saw Nippon Budokan smack dab in the middle of the tour I immediately got excited. I really think there is going to be a big reveal for an arena graduation venue. They've proven they can consistently sell a prestigious place like Budokan, and I think it would be a fitting farewell to Sayu (for her efforts in promoting and leading MM) for the grad concert to knock the bar up and show she can leave the group with them selling out an arena concert. Budokan is great and a honor, but sometimes in the idol world I feel like an arena holds more sway. I'm sure 9/10/11ki would love to finally be able to go to an arena as well ;)

#35 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:46 AM

aaah, I really wish people wouldn't use the phrase "because (blank) deserves it."

Sayu's done amazing things for Morning Musume, keeping the group relevant and helping the new gen come into their own. But saying she deserves to have her graduation at a bigger venue is almost downplaying the contribution of former members. There are plenty of girls who have worked just as hard while in the group (Ai, Risa, Reina recently) and Budokan was perfectly fine for them.

I pretty much agree with everything 洋hiromi水 said. If MM '14 were going to end the tour (and have Sayu's graduation) at a large venue, it would be because all the current members and management have worked hard to make MM '14 a big name again. I personally feel it would be a good choice to have it at Yokohama Arena; they could probably sell most seats and it would be a good test for future tours. Not to mention the stage would be so kickass! But Budokan wouldn't be bad either. It's not like their popularity has increased enough for YA to be expected, and Budokan has only become a regular thing recently.

This.....

I do feel it would be awesome and a good move to have them perform at another stage for the graduation. I feel the whole group deserves it, like, push the limits a little to see how they go and it would make a bit more sound in the idol world, maybe. But maybe they want to play safe and they really can't fill say, Yokohama Arena? Or money?

I hope the new members are introduced before the day of the graduation in a considerable amount of time for the farewell salute not to be so fake. X3

Was Give me love performed before by this lineup? I have Ai-chan's voice going on in my head everytime I read the title for the grad lol, I wish it could be more Sayumi-related. Like "Lalala no graduation" or something. 

Also, I'll repeat....FANTASY GA HAJIMARU BETTER BE INCLUDED.   

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#36 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:13 AM

^

I approve of this message!  :good:

I think there is a good chance of them holding a concert in an arena. I would see it being at the Saitama Super Arena. It's plausible. We'll probably have to wait until the Budokan concerts to hear.

Also, 12th gen will probably be introduced on the first day of the tour, giving them about two months of being members before graduation. : O

#37 Aicchi

Aicchi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:24 AM

I'll get angry if they don't give her a graduation song.

Just now I'm starting to think that they really gonna add more dates, but I would like if she graduates at NHK Osaka Hall because 16/11 is my birthday, lol.

#38 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

Osaka Hall is a perfect place for Koharu to graduate, but not for Sayu. Sayu deserves Tokyo Dome xDDDDDDD But it's to early for Tokyo Dome, so an Arena would be awesome.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#39 Ikki

Ikki

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:43 PM

Morning Musume never had a concert at the Tokyo Dome during the Golden Era and they're currently not big enough in popularity to hold one there now.  If I remember correctly, only Speed, Perfume, and AKB48 had held a concert there that could be considered a female idol group.  I have no idea why people keep throwing the Tokyo Dome as a possible date when the only way the current era could get booked would be if all of the OGs  were performing as well.  You practically have to have either a big agency/record label backing you or have to be a legendary icon to even get booked at the Tokyo Dome.  Unless Momusu becomes huge as Bon Jovi or Arashi by the fall, I'm not even gonna think about a Dome concert for the girls until another couple of years.

#40 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:48 PM

^ KARA did a concert at Tokyo Dome. Whether MM are more or less popular than them is debatable. They sell more singles, but KARA outsell them by miles when it comes to album sales.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users