Photo

ºC-ute (910) no Hi Special Concert 2014 / Berryz Kobo Debut 10th Anniversary Special concert 2014 Thank You Berikyuu! in Nippon Budokan

berryz koubou c-ute hello!project berikyuu ℃-ute Hello! Project

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#221 ponster

ponster

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:13 PM

The setlist seems a bit boring near the end, but I'm glad Aa, Ya ga Akeru is there! I'm looking forward to hearing Miya's big notes.

It's a bit odd how they have so many songs but they keep on picking a lot of the same ones. At least they didn't do Succa ka Meccha ka again.

#222 scherwiz

scherwiz

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

hallation summer, MAJI BOMBAA, icchoume rock and be genki??  :w00t:  i'm really happy they pick these songs

madayade by MM' 14 is surprising, why madayade instead of other song? 

is momusu perform at other h!p group concert something new? usually it's the other way around isn't it? 

well, if i remember correctly there was a time a unit/group (not consisting mm member) not only perform but also graduating at morning musume concert. and berryz have always been promoted as momusu's sister group. so mm' 14 perform at berryz concert for whatever reason even if it's for promotion, i don't mind it at all

#223 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

As a Morning Musume fan I just want to say

...What were they doing there.

A bit unnecessary. The H!P Summer tour finished not a week ago lol.

I'm not really impressed with both setlists. I would've liked more non-single songs. Ah, well, there's always next year (for ºC-ute, that is...).

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#224 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

During Buono!'s song~

Chiisa na suteeji demo (Even if it's a small stage,)
atashi tachi ni wa BUDOUKAN (we're always at the Budoukan)
kitto rokkuno kamisama ga mamotte kurerun da (Surely the god of rock will protect us)

I love how everyone was like "Whoooooo!!" when Miya sang that part. <3

Kind of cried when I heard them sing Rock no Kamisama. ;__; Since the song's about 3 girls forming a band and playing together and never forgetting that feeling on being together on stage. Somewhat of a bittersweet farewell song to Buono as well.
Spoiler

#225 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

I forgot to mention in my yesterday's report - I now know how Miya-beam looks an feels lol.

#226 Abbiiちゃん

Abbiiちゃん

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:40 AM

I just noticed in the recording, that the crowd cheered during Risako's first line in Be Genki. Does anyone know if something happened then?

Risako | Riho | Airi | Ayumi | Kanako

risakosig.png
tumblr | last.fm | twitter | youtube | deviantART

#227 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:36 AM

Hashimoto Kanna, the "once in a thousand years" idol, attended the Berryz Budokan concert and also sent flowers (sign in the middle):

897964db-s.jpg

#228 ponster

ponster

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:03 AM

^ That bouquet and the one to the left are very beautiful.

#229 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:16 AM

@zeroyon

How about other Suma and Juice member's glowstick? I read yesterday Karin had green and Yuka had red

I don't recall what glowsticks all of s/mileage had... sorry... >_< Ayacho had red though.

Also, yes, Karin had green and Yuka had red, and I'm pretty sure Sayuki had yellow and Uemura had blue. All of Juice=Juice definitely had different colored glowsticks.

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#230 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:19 PM

BARKS

http://www.barks.jp/.../?id=1000107652

#231 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:56 PM

As for the concert, I thought it was great!! ...but last year's was much better ^^;

The outfits were really good though, and the MC parts of "the only time Maimi has ever gotten mad", and where Airi kept botching up her MC's (she said "Morning Guest" instead of "Morning Musume" by accident) were funny ^^

I wish I could have gone to the Berryz concert today too... but I could only leave work early for one day this week :/

You're right. Actually I like the outfits better than last year's. Two of my favorites. 

10671389_936683873012656_385225440581455

10703534_935783573102686_303557101694284

#232 aardvark

aardvark

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:02 PM

I just noticed in the recording, that the crowd cheered during Risako's first line in Be Genki. Does anyone know if something happened then?

She appeared lying on her side on rotating center part of the stage ^_^

berrycute030_s_www_barks_jp.jpg

#233 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

^ Yeah I remember that. Nice crowd reaction indeed.
Another funny moment with that turntable was when at the beginning of the one song girls lined up so that Chinami "had to" stay on that table and all of the sudden it started to turn. So while rest of the girls kind of lazily stood still while singing Chinami had to run in order to stay in formation. So better part of the song she run in one spot. Eventually she gave up and put hands on her knees looking exhausted while table turned her away from stage. She got a good laugh from crowd.

Sorry about little rant below but I just have to.
I still can't believe how cheap-ish from concert effects standpoint C-ute concert felt. C-ute production team have managed in recent years somehow squeeze in at least some surprises like lasers, flames, dry ice cannons. This time they even could not deliver damn confetti blast. For me it was especially stark contrast since I went to see just two days later after C-ute gig Itano Tomomi (ex-AKB idol) solo concert in smallish Dojima River Forum venue in Osaka. It had everything pyrotechnics, dry ice cannons, lasers and confetti bang. 

I really hope that they will manage to produce something special for C-ute November Budokan concert.

#234 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:09 PM

Nice article on the Berryz concert here:

http://rocketnews24....4/09/16/486681/

It says that 30-40% of the attendees were women.   Many female fans in their teens and twenties.

Some photos of fans:

r0002422.jpg?w=580&h=386

berrybright001.jpg?w=580&h=386

r0002447.jpg?w=580&h=386

#235 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:28 AM

^ That makes me really happy! I feel like Berryz Koubou is probably the most female-friendly group in H!P, to partake in concerts and such. I think it might just be the fact that all of the members seem very approachable, and have more room to do as they want as individuals.

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#236 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:20 AM

^ I think it also helped that tickets are easier to get. ^_^

Also, I know it's supposed to be one group's main concert with participation of the other group, but for a Budokan series hyped for it's Berikyuu spirit, I think there's too little Berryz in C-ute concert and vice versa. I was hoping more Berryz x C-ute collaboration and a more elaborate setlist a la Kamen vs Ranger. This is just like a regular concert show with a brief of guest star appearance, which is a bit disappointing for me.

(But then, this is from someone who can only watch them on computer, I'm sure it's great for those actually there)

#237 miyafan012

miyafan012

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 303 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:57 AM

aww thats nice, I always felt berryz would be a group with a lot of female fans, i guess they just have that vibe. 

Miyabi,Captain,Chinami,Risako,Haruna,Airi,Rikako,Saho Akari<3

Berryz the type of group you hate cuz your fave can't.

#238 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:31 AM

I can confirm that there were a lot of female fans at the C-ute concert too.

The difference between the number of Japanese female fans of H!P groups now compared to about 4 or 5 years ago is like night and day. Females were usually only ~5% to 10% of the total people there, but now it is ~30% at every event I go to.

Even the H!P Kenshuusei concert I went to two days ago had many, many female fans there.

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#239 miyafan012

miyafan012

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 303 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:42 AM

^ well thats great too, lol I'm sure c-ute had a lot of female fans  at their concert too jesus :c18:

Miyabi,Captain,Chinami,Risako,Haruna,Airi,Rikako,Saho Akari<3

Berryz the type of group you hate cuz your fave can't.

#240 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:52 PM

So C-ute (910) no Hi Special Concert 2014 Thank You Berikyu ! In Nippon Budokan Blu-ray will be released on 12/17.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users