MizukiRina

Twitter

#222 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:37 AM

Chikyuu and Aa Susukino are on the channel too, I just didn't link them.

#223 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

- Ichi oku sanzen diet was very good. Definitely better than Berryz. Not only it had better singing, but superior dancing and syncing as well. And Zukki's voice is far more pleasant than Risako's annoying over-exaggerated vibrato.

- Golden Chinatown wasn't as good though, when Riho is the only good singer in a 7 member group, then you have problems XD The unison parts sounded pretty good though.

- Be happy koi no yajirobee, they have good singers but their voices don't fit that well. It was fun anyway.

- Momoiro kataomoi, didn't quite like it, and not even Airi can match Ayaya's level (even at that young age)

- Crying, Tanapyon.... T_T  Nice performance though, these tiny girls are really something

- 18 emotion. Honestly, I didn't care about the perf at all, all I was doing was staring at Ayacho's shorts O_O

- Crazy Kanzena, not as good as C-ute's but fun anyway. Risako ruins her parts though  :GGRR:

I know I'm going OFF TOPIC:
The original formula for High King was MoMusu's leader and ace plus leaders from Berryz & ℃-ute & (strangely) S/mileage's ace (instead of leader)

About this High King, all of them are great dancers, maybe that was the reason for picking them? And since that's one of S/Mileage's weak points, probably that's why they aren't represented in the group... (or maybe their lack of an ace) Well, at least Murotan or Rikako could fill that void now (And High King having only 4 members is a little strange... )

I hate those pants on Ayumi.

Noooo, the pants are awesome

Pants were awesome. I think they made her butt look great!

Her butt IS great. And loved those pants on her. Just watch the video thumbnail! It shows Ayumin's great posterior XD

#224 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:08 PM

Put on some heels and arch your back, and your posterior too will looking that.

#225 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

About this High King, all of them are great dancers, maybe that was the reason for picking them? And since that's one of S/Mileage's weak points, probably that's why they aren't represented in the group... (or maybe their lack of an ace) Well, at least Murotan or Rikako could fill that void now (And High King having only 4 members is a little strange... )

They could've easily picked Akari, she's a good dancer, along with Ayaka. 

And if they didn't want to pick someone from S/M, they could have picked Sayubee to give JJ a spot in the group.

Strange they only decided on four girls rather than five.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#226 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:35 PM

I wouldn't read into JJ and S/mileage not being there. They don't always stick to original numbers and might have just wanted them elsewhere (in better songs). I mean, they put three girls on what was originally a solo.

#227 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:43 PM

Momoiro kataomoi

Only Sayu sings the solo. She did a good job though. Momo and Airi are more like back dancers there.

#228 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 07:38 PM

They could've easily picked Akari, she's a good dancer, along with Ayaka. 

And if they didn't want to pick someone from S/M, they could have picked Sayubee to give JJ a spot in the group.

Strange they only decided on four girls rather than five.

I'm pretty sure they just wanted to give Maimi and Captain more lines. In the original, Yuuka didn't really do much at all, but that wouldn't work well in a Hello!Con. I like Yuuka and I'm happy she was in High-King, but for a summer shuffle group, her part wasn't necessary. I like this MUCH better. 

#229 Luigipwns

Luigipwns

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 553 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

Kanon sounded GREAT in that performance...but is it only me or did they ironically make her center in a song that sings about a diet in Japan?.... >___>; regardless she sounded and looked amazing WOO!

Ishikawa Rika, Kon Kon, Risa I love you girls!

#230 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

Yes it's completely delibrate because the song's message is stop worrying about dieting and obsessing about your weigh, instead worry about what makes you genuinely happy. That's exactly what Kanon has said, she knows she's above the average weight but she's happy with that and that's what's important.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#231 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:13 AM

yes this song for kanon is ironic true  and she has the main vocal     

#232 M L A

M L A

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 379 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:12 AM

Little late to the party, but---

Kanon sounded realllllly good in the diet song. Hope she can get some decent solo lines on A-sides in the future.

It's amazing how much more I like Help Me live when MM isn't singing it, lol. they don't have to strain as much when they sing some of the lines. If J=J and S/mileage cleaned up their dancing some it would be some top notch stuff. Meimei really shined in that performance, her voice was so good.

All the performed singles sounded good. It's amazing how much everyone has improved. Some voices I cringed at before I find much more tolerable or even nice.

#233 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:41 AM

My last paragraph will go into a bit of a tangent after expressing my enjoyment of Diet (which still managed to become my theme song this year even while losing 70lbs myself), so I'll go ahead and say that aside from that and Yumemiru, the rest of the performances were fairly hit and miss.  Enjoyable though they all were to me, some just didn't really stand out as much.  I will state though that I absolutely loved the performance of Yumemiru.  I thought Meimi nailed it in the smile fantasy musical, so coming off that high, I was a bit wary of how this would compare.

Thankfully, it would seem they couldn't have picked a better combination for the performance, because after 1oku3zenman, it's one of my favorite performances in the concert.  I just wish it would have been the full duration instead of the short performance version.  Give them another year or two, and I'd even think this same combination could pull off Suki Sugite Baka Mitai as well.

Moving on to Diet and a tangent

I have to say, I've been really impressed with Zukki lately, with this performance of 1oku3zenman especially proving to be my favorite performance so far of a song I already loved.  I'll admit that Zukki didn't breach the top half of my H!P rankings earlier this year, but in the past few months, she's managed to work her way up the list by about 10 places.  I've also noticed youtube comment sections getting overtaken by wota posts in Japanese about her speaking ability and how she's become quite interesting and funny, something you used to only see happening in English comments.  The confidence she's been showing has been superb since embracing her character.  Getting extra attention after the NY concert along with how well she's been handling herself on television (including with Sanma-san) has also been great publicity for her.

#234 sleep_good

sleep_good

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 218 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:18 AM

Great butt, But that high king performance was dreadful to listen to

#235 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:24 AM

Watching Eighteen Emotion..
Rina really needs to start sing stronger with her voice (it is there somewhere), she disapears a little due to not having a strong voice like the others, and now when the 3rd gen arrvies too, she disapears even more, since they all have strong voices too

Posted Image

#236 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:00 AM

I've also noticed youtube comment sections getting overtaken by wota posts in Japanese about her speaking ability and how she's become quite interesting and funny, something you used to only see happening in English comments. 

That nice to hear. That Diet song was made for Zukki, and I don't mean that in a "ha ha, get it?" way, either. It sits right in her voice's wheelhouse, and she kilt it.

She strikes me as the closest thing MM has had to a Kei Yasuda type since Yasuda herself: a strong personality with the ability to take a joke at her own expense and an above average singing voice, but held back from massive popularity by her looks (in Zukki's case her weight, whereas Yasuda was generally seen as, if not unattractive, the least attractive of MM.) Going forward, I see her being a similar workhorse type who toils mostly in the background, but not in a way that goes unnoticed. She'll probably get more lines, but like Yasuda, she'll play 3rd fiddle to permanent leads (Riho & Sakura) and other more other popular members, but be a rock that everyone else leans on to make MM better. It will be interesting to see if she takes on the sort of leadership role that Yasuda did in her day.

#237 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:46 PM

I don't get what's the joke going about Zukki singing the diet song... I mean, it's a song against the obsession with dieting in Japan, so it might be kind of simbolic that a girl who promotes a pocchari idol personality sings that. Like "be happy with your body and don't get obsessed with dieting". It might be a message for Zukki herself too.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#238 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:01 PM

add more

Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku

Odatomo - Kodachi Wo Nukeru Kaze No You Ni

Samidare Bijo Ga Samidareru

#239 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo

#240 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:15 PM

Sakura's voice in Samidare. <3

And I think that's the best singing I've ever heard from Ayumi, in Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku. Aari has such a sweet tone of voice in Aa, Subarashiki Hibi yo.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users