• Please log in to reply
5732 replies to this topic

#4921 x_fang

x_fang

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:19 PM

^since when karin became as tall as ruru?

#4922 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:40 PM

Tomorrow is the last day to vote in the top h!p songs poll! (Link in my signature). Please support your favorite Juice=Juice (or other) songs!

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#4923 ryebun

ryebun

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:21 AM

I thought something was off, but I didn't realize it was heights until I read your comment ...

Maybe everyone is wearing differently heeled shoes to reach a more even height with eachother? (lol)

It's a startling difference from the Fiesta Fiesta! group pic.

tumblr_inline_p1wam2b8cK1vruvr7_540.gif

#4924 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:29 AM

^Usually, they make the short girls stand on boxes.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#4925 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:39 PM

New Years Greeting from Juice=Juice

https://www.facebook...42547169137527/

DSdJ-OSUEAAX1yC.jpg

#4926 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:46 PM

Happy new year Juice=Juice family

#4927 x_fang

x_fang

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:23 PM

I thought something was off, but I didn't realize it was heights until I read your comment ...

Maybe everyone is wearing differently heeled shoes to reach a more even height with eachother? (lol)

It's a startling difference from the Fiesta Fiesta! group pic.

from what i can see it's more like 7 individual photo (or several individual with some pairing) get photoshopped together... somehow i feel like the light direction is different for each person and doesn't spread evenly for a group photo...

#4928 mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 356 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:57 AM

I think they did what I've seen them do with other groups... they have shorter members stand on a stool or block...thus making everybody look similar in height

#4929 Laís

Laís

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:01 PM

I'm sorry if this was posted before, but anyone know if someone have translated the updated lyrics of "GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS" since Ruru/Yanamin joined?

I know that even as 5nin they would change it a bit different concert tours and it has this feeling of a Juice=juice version of JKM. 

i can understand it a bit but It would be fun to fully understand the lyrics change.

Latest performance on TGL for reference:

Thanks!

#4930 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

Not in any way made poetic or lyrical... just vaguely like this:

Danbara: I'm a competitive Hiroshima girl C'mon*
Yanagawa: So Hello from the land of fairy-tales C'mon
Miyazaki: Actually "Cloying-Cute" is a compliment so I have no desire to change **
Miyamoto: The well known mirror for all idols... that's me. (Just a little lie)

Girls Be Ambitious

Takagi: With my voice, there are no equals over there! C'mon
Kanazawa: Continue as the glamour leader? Yes! In the running C'mon ***
Uemura: They say I'm a kid inside but in sexiness I can't lose ***
Danbara: They also call me a coddled kid, but that's not true at all... (obviously a lie) ****

Girls Be Ambitious
(chorus)

*In heavy Hiroshima-Dialect, which is considered one of the most forceful sounding (e.g. it was voted the dialect that, if a police-officer used with you, you'd expect to be hassled)
**Cloying-cute is translated from "AzaKawa" AZAatoi (crafty, a-la The Beastie Boys) and KAWAi (cute)
*** There is a small difference between the "iroke" that Kanazawa uses (translated into glamour) and "sekushiisa" (translated into sexiness) that Uemura uses. Iroke is more "Grown up woman" sex-appeal and "sekushi" is more directly, "nice body, shown-off"
****Coddled Kid is translated from "Amaenbo" which they use especially for people who demand and desire lots of physical contact, hugs, lap-sitting, sharing-futon, etc

Presumably there is a long form with a second set of verses somewhere in a drawer or something...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#4931 Laís

Laís

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:44 PM

Not in any way made poetic or lyrical... just vaguely like this:

Danbara: I'm a competitive Hiroshima girl C'mon*
Yanagawa: So Hello from the land of fairy-tales C'mon
Miyazaki: Actually "Cloying-Cute" is a compliment so I have no desire to change **
Miyamoto: The well known mirror for all idols... that's me. (Just a little lie)

Girls Be Ambitious

Takagi: With my voice, there are no equals over there! C'mon
Kanazawa: Continue as the glamour leader? Yes! In the running C'mon ***
Uemura: They say I'm a kid inside but in sexiness I can't lose ***
Danbara: They also call me a coddled kid, but that's not true at all... (obviously a lie) ****

Girls Be Ambitious
(chorus)

*In heavy Hiroshima-Dialect, which is considered one of the most forceful sounding (e.g. it was voted the dialect that, if a police-officer used with you, you'd expect to be hassled)
**Cloying-cute is translated from "AzaKawa" AZAatoi (crafty, a-la The Beastie Boys) and KAWAi (cute)
*** There is a small difference between the "iroke" that Kanazawa uses (translated into glamour) and "sekushiisa" (translated into sexiness) that Uemura uses. Iroke is more "Grown up woman" sex-appeal and "sekushi" is more directly, "nice body, shown-off"
****Coddled Kid is translated from "Amaenbo" which they use especially for people who demand and desire lots of physical contact, hugs, lap-sitting, sharing-futon, etc

Presumably there is a long form with a second set of verses somewhere in a drawer or something...

Oh that was interesting... Thank you very much! 

#4932 Plz

Plz

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 05:33 PM

One question please

Does the full MV of Fiesta Fiesta existed?

#4933 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:06 PM

One question please

Does the full MV of Fiesta Fiesta existed?

No. I guess we will get it when the next Juice=Juice album comes around.

Also...

DUjuW9OWAAIst4o.jpg

Baby Monkey is way past her monkey days! Shes so pretty I cant handle it. (cant find the original pic I cropped this from but it had Ruru in it too)

#4934 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:49 PM

Oh my god Sayuki's hair is down. I'm so happy. <3

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#4935 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Hey!!! Sayuki always has been a beautiful girl! ;) 

Long time waiting to see her with that hairstyle. :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#4936 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:20 AM

Anyone know why Fiesta! didn't receive CD treatment as a single release?  I just discovered the song and MV and wow - it's amazing.  Sadly I only see digital mp3s... is this a sign that Japan is finally dropping physical formats? )-:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#4937 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:19 AM

^It's management trying something new. Morning Musume has had 2 digital singles (4 if you count the 20th anniversary stuff) as well. I don't think Japan will drop physical releases cuz that kind of stuff is a big part of their economy

MizukiRina

Twitter

#4938 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:37 AM

But Fiesta Fiesta is so good it deserve a physical release and full length MV. And hopefully Tokyo Glider too which I really like.

#4939 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:56 AM

I honestly think Fiesta Fiesta! was the starting single that helped establish Hello! Project's new digital single system. Fiesta Fiesta! has been fairly successful in the amount of attention it's gotten over the past few months,so I think it made UFP feel a lot more confident with the digital single system, especially for groups like Country Girls who will continue to thrive off of those kinds of releases for the next few years. As much as I would've loved it to be a physical release, those kinds of things need quite some promotion in order not to flop. Handshake events, TV Appearances, concerts, radio play, etc. Around the time that Fiesta Fiesta! first started getting performed and eventually released as a digital single, Juice=Juice were all preparing for the overseas tour. So, had it been a physical release, it probably would've flopped as the girls wouldn't have been consistently in Japan to promote it and the quality of the production would probably be a lot messier as well. Releasing it digitally was a safe move.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#4940 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:26 PM

^ Some great points, CandyApple (and others as well). Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I'm still disappointed though I know it's only a matter of time that Japan will fall in line with the rest of the world. It's just such a shame especially considering the high quality CD product they make (thick, glossy paper, extra inserts, etc.) over the short cut norm that went on for many years globally where a CD single wouldn't even have the back side of a single j-card insert printed.

I can only hope JJ will release another ALBUM that would contain Fiesta! Fiesta! on it. Do they still only have ONE (sort of a best of) album? I'd imagine they're overdue on another considering that was in 2015.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users