#1 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

A new group has been announced!

From TKMR Twitter:
"Also announced at today's winter con: A new Egg group!! Featuring: Karin, Yuka, Sayubee, Akari, Aina, and Tomoko... They will start as an indies group working towards a major debut."

Wada Ayaka

#2 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

A bit odd with Yuka, since she was never part of the Kenshuusei - but hey, I guess I can't really complain since some girls I really like are here.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#3 angelcytheria

angelcytheria

hagane-chin~

• Senpai
  • 631 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:13 AM

I'm really happy for karin and sayubee, but, i wonder how Rie and Nanami feel. :/ Please let them be in the next unit together!

I think this group have alot of potential though, looking forward to them!

#4 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:13 AM

I compiled a picture of all the girl's photos ^^ It's a cute group:

newgroup.jpg

Ages: Karin: 14              Sayubee: 15              Aina: 14                       Akari: 14                     Tomoko: 17               Yuka: 18

Looks like they're going with a 'sweet' image, imo. I'm excited - the vocals are good in this group. I'm kind of surprised they added Sayubee, and not surprised they didn't debut Nanami, but all in all...exciting!! Wish there were more girls, but if there are more groups...I can't wait for more kenshuusei groups!

(Edit: thank god this post finally went through.)

Edited by Verilian, 03 February 2013 - 10:07 AM.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#5 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

Finally! Very happy aina and yuka got in!!
Can't wait for their indies.
But where is nanami?!

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#6 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

Hopefully Nanami and the others would be placed on the other units that would be announced..

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#7 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

Tsunku's words.
http://www.helloproj...1700_hello.html

#8 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:46 AM

Apparently Tsunku also mentions that... "when the time comes to decide their major debut, he could add members to this unit, and the name will be decided."

(JPLOP)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#9 hancunningham

hancunningham

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 597 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

^ oh yes Tsunku more members please!!! so excited for this group XD

#10 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, Tsunku.

In his comments apparently he also mentions his reasoning for including Miyazaki Yuka in the unit:

"There is a member who's not a kenshuusei in this group here too, but she has a relation [I assume he's thikning of SATOYAMA] to this [assuming H!P?] and I thought it'd be fun to put her in here anyway."
 http://www.sponichi....3005119320.html
(Sohee at JPLOP)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#11 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

I will be keeping my eyes on this group, it has so much potential already!
I wonder what kind of group they will be!

#12 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Tsunku should add Kaneko and Tanabe to this group, as well. ;u;

I'm glad that Karin got her wish (to be a soloist or debut in a new group)
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#13 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

Finally!

I'm not too worried for the more prominent members who haven't been added yet. Eventually there may be room for another group, plus there may be very certain plans for them involving either MM or S/Mileage in the future.

I had a feeling they really wanted to do something more with Yuka after she was featured a lot in recent Satoyama episodes...I'm really glad she's been given this chance.

New group...it's really exciting!!! XD XD XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#14 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

Yuka was in the S/mileage audition with Karin so at least they know each other kinda. lol

I'm super happy for Sayubee because out of current H!P (not graduated members but current full and egg members) she is my favorite, and has been for a while now (since Risa graduated).

The group is of somewhat older girls because it's 14-18. No 13 and under girls at all. I like that.

I hope they don't add any younger girls to the group... If they add members, please make it only older girls 14-18... >___< I think that would be best...

I guess maybe Rie is not in here because she's not as strong a performer? She isn't bad but she can't come anywhere near Sayubee and Karin for sure... Nanami is probably not here because she's younger.

I wonder if they'll make another group with Nanami and Rie... Nanami is not in a rush to debut because she's still quite young but Rie is getting older...

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#15 specktater

specktater

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

If the report is correct, this is the first of several groups.  Recently UFP has kept H!P pretty lean, so I wonder if this will have any effect on the other non-MM groups in H!P?  In the last couple years they haven't seemed to be afraid to make major changes.

#16 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

Yeah, recently H!P has been pretty lean - after Mano leaves, there are only four groups left. And Berryz is getting older but we don't want to think about that. I wonder how it affects non-MM groups too...I've always kind of had a wish that Berryz would add 7 younger girls, one for each older girl to mentor so Berryz can continue on. It's a crazy idea and probably not happening though.

I also see them debuting at least one more group, maaybe two, but probably not three because they only have 14 eggs left.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#17 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

This is all within the background of the clock ticking on Berrykyu, they probably have at least another couple of year in them but some of them are getting to that age. H!P runs the risk of losing two very established groups all at once (They will not add new members to them). The aim has to be to have this group up and running before we even have to think about that time.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#18 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

I know they're probably not going to add more members to Berryz or any other group. It'd be cool though, so girls would continue singing their songs.

H!P doesn't risk losing Berrykyu all at once - C-ute's average age is two years younger than Berryz, but the graduations of both groups are kind of on the horizon. The way you say this makes me think it's a sooner rather than later thing.

Also, I'm thinking that...only one more group is likely, but they might add another girl into MM, and they might muck around with S/mileage more, though I really hope not.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#19 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:17 AM

I still think there will be another MM audition this year, for the last one Tsunku said they were originally thinking of adding 2 members. They lose Reina soon MM could still easily be another 2-3 members stronger...it would be obvious to think Hamachan would get in given how close she got last time...though at least visually she'd still fill the gap in S/Mileage left by Yuuka. Also this all has been taken in the context of in general the whole of H!P being more successful, maybe they're actually making enough cash to afford more groups?

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#20 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

^Well Im pretty sure that Tsunku has great plans for Hamachan (I really want her to debut) and the other kenshuuseis..

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users