• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#121 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

one of the weird moment for me .. is the announcement that Sae will be in Team K ..

Team K members jump with joy when its announced ...

You can see the joy in Sayaka's face ... I can see the joy in Aamin face .. and being a super big fan of Aamin, I know Sae is one of the member she held in high regards ..

but Sae don't look awfully happy at her end .. she actually look quite unhappy about it ...

another thing .. that really mess up my mind is I wonder how would this affect the senbatsu election ... lol

#122 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

I never realised that Miorin and Milky were such good friends but the smile on Milky's face as she went to Miorin was beautiful(nobody's told them you shouldn't mix milk and lemon the milk curdles.)

Oba Mina great for KII she is actually quite crazy and she is very approachable so she will fit in.

Yui and Rie should have been left at SKE and NMB respectively that was a no brainer. Anna and Ripoppo didn't get the backing like Yui and Rie so time spent with AKB was a waste.

Sae should have realised that shouting at Chinese members when in China is a silly thing to do and apparently a Japanese member of AKB Staff did the same thing, all its done is ruin Mariya's time in SNH.

Akicha has obviously served her punishment if rumours about her fling with the university student are to be believed. Harukan will not return from Jakarta she is happy there and members really like her.

The one person who actually lost out on the last day was Meru:

1. Your rival Haruppi gets to go to Team A for training.

2. The sister groups are bidding for the transfer of your KKS rival Mio with SKE's Rena leading the bidding. I lost count at 14 the number of times one of the sister groups brought up Mio's name and her cuteness.

3. The person who is made Manager doesn't like you.

I actually felt sorry for the girl and personally I do not like her.

The show was brilliant and using a Smart TV rather than a computer was great.

The new song was crap but I suppose that fans will buy it for the voting ticket not worrying about the poor quality, on the bright side they can always be used as coasters for your coffee cup and there will be a million copies on sale through Ebay.

#123 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

I've never seen or heard anything that suggests Sasshi doesn't like Meru.
Yes during the MC Rena said she wanted to transfer Mio to SKE, but Yukirin said she wanted Meru.

#124 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

Apr 29 1:21 AM

[AKB48 - K - Kitahara Rie]

I still haven't put my feelings in order, but first...

The Budokan concerts ended!

Many things happened.

These 4 days seem like a lie...
I mean, the 1st day I gave it my all enjoying the concert as SKE, and...

Through the Gaishi Hall concert and the theater shows, I started liking more and more the SKE girls. And in this Budokan, no matter where I looked I saw only comrades...I thought I could say "I am a SKE member!" in this concert

I wanted very much to do my best in the new team KII...

I don't want to complain (?) in the end, but...I didn't face my double role lightly.
So I am also worried about the members who will start a double role from now...

I hope I can support them with my experience.

There are many hard things, but many things to gain too!! It's a scenery that lets you experience things others can't.

For me, an important thing increased!

I'd like to write more about what I truly feel...but it'd cause trouble (lol)

Anyway, I love all SKE members.
It was a short time, but I was really happy to perform with you!

I think this too was a decision for my growth. We cannot stop!

#125 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

Apr 28 9:44 PM

[HKT48 - H - Sashihara Rino]

I don't really know what's going on, but I got a double role as member and theater supervisor!

I really don't know anything about it, but everyone cried, was so cute, I was happy (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

I'll keep doing my best as HKT!!!!!!

#126 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

Since the whole duel membership thing wasn't going to be permanent to begin with I don't really have an issue with canceling it but 6 month or so does seem a bit short and why keep Jurina and Milky, with the shuffle I don't think they are "needed" and I think they have learned enough/gained experience to allow someone else to take their place. 

Didn't think we would get promotions, I know TGSK mentioned about their participation in the kks budokan concert but I didn't catch it, anyone know what he said?

Those 3, Haruppi, Nao, Fuuchan, would have been the ones I would have chose to bring to AKB48 to study/train.

I don't really understand what Sasshi will do with her new title but I guess instead of switching her to captain this would be the next best thing to give her some kind of title to reward her for the things that she has done for the members and the responsibility she show for them.

I understand how Sae feels but there are things out of even Aki-P's control this time and giving her and Mariya more options/opportunity now is probably best.

Congrats to the 3 that got promoted didn't realize that they were the only ones from the "older" kks left.

I wonder if any member, not just early gen./senbatsu, decides to graduate on a day they have a concert would they get time like Moeno did.

#127 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

^ Hirarii, Yukarun and Miyupon will still attend the KKS Buroukan concert

Internet killed common sense.

#128 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

Screenshots of the reactions the girls had as the announcements were made. Sorry but they didn't catch the faces of the KKS...

NMB

Spoiler

SKE

Spoiler

HKT

Spoiler

SNH

Spoiler

JKT

Spoiler

#129 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

the whole of the evening concert is on youtube

#130 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

This was an amazing concert!!

The dome tour announcement was pretty epic, but then came the transfers...

Honestly, I would have expected them to last until the Nissan Stadium concert before being revoked. I'm surprised Yuihan was taken back as she really seemed to fit into the concurrent role with NMB. I know Kitarie caused her fair share of controversy, but I was happy to see that she'd really connected with the SKE members. I really like Ripopo, and I wish she and Ishida Anna could have done a little more.

As I have only seen AKB in DC, I try to follow all the members that were there. Personally, I am stoked that Lemon gets this chance. She looks out of place when you first see her, and I realize her voice can be grating to some people. However, she is a FIERCE performer, and was incredibly impressive in DC. The fact that she is close to Milky, makes some degree of sense.

The other girls from the DC performance I am happy for are Nattsun and Hirari. I'm really glad Nattsun is center for UG, but how on earth she didn't end up in the bikini PV is a mystery. I am ecstatic for Hirari, as I think she has a lot of potential in AKB's future international endeavors.

My moment of incredulity was Oba Mina's move to SKE. I've always thought she would follow more in the steps of a variety idol, like Sashi or Miichan, and I've never noticed her being particularly energetic or powerful as a performer. Maybe this is a good thing, but it seems totally out of left field.

Haruppi in AKB seems interesting. I've repeatedly seen references to Sashi disliking Meru, on H!O, and I'm really curious as to a source. Sashi gives a lot of criticism on Hakata Hyakuten but I've never seen it imbalanced towards Meru, and Sashi has shown up a couple times in Meru's G+ videos. Sashi's promotion to theater manager was hysterical. She's practically management already of HKT, so I guess AkiP decided to make it official XD

I have liked Akicha for a long time, and she's another one from DC. My appreciation for her has diminished somewhat during her time in JKT. Akicha always had this competitive image with a bit of a yankee streak, but that all seemed to go away when she was transferred. Maybe it's because it is so easy to compare her to Harugon, and where Harugon jumped in to win the hearts of the members and the fans Akicha just looked...lost. 

Miyazawa Sae looked absolutely and utterly miserable. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she announces her graduation soon, and makes plans to leave with Sayaka. I feel bad for her and Mariyanu. Neither of them were capable of capitalizing on their time as members of SNH. I had foolishly hoped that AKB could somehow be responsible for bringing about a resolution to the conflict between Japan and China, but oh well ^ ^;

Fingers crossed that they'll live stream Nissan Stadium or at least the elections. . . 

#131 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:41 PM

"I've repeatedly seen references to Sashi disliking Meru, on H!O, and I'm really curious as to a source."

The source is user kidafohs own fantasy. I've asked him to provide a source for his statements that Sasshii hates Meru, but he never comes through. I seriously hate it when people make up BS and spreads it as if it's fact, and then other people repeats it, believing it to be legit.

#132 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

The one person who actually lost out on the last day was Meru:

1. Your rival Haruppi gets to go to Team A for training.

2. The sister groups are bidding for the transfer of your KKS rival Mio with SKE's Rena leading the bidding. I lost count at 14 the number of times one of the sister groups brought up Mio's name and her cuteness.

3. The person who is made Manager doesn't like you.

I actually felt sorry for the girl and personally I do not like her.

Are you serious? Meru got an inordinate amount of screen time for someone who is still supposed to be a KKS. Far more than many other members. I'm guessing she's left out from transfers simply by virtue of still being a KKS and therefore can't be assigned to any team just yet.

Still have no idea why you think Sashi doesn't like her. She might not be one of the favorites but I can't quite imagine Sashi disliking any girl.

#133 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

^.. lol .. I am not really concern ..
It seem more to me ..they are clearing them out to leave my 2 HKT48 oshimen Sakura and Meru for outright HKT48 domination .. Wahahaha ..(evil laugh) :P
Anyway .. I don't want any of my oshimen to be moving .. and so far I am lucky none have even though I have 14 AKB48 group oshimen :P .. but 3 have graduated over a span of 5 months though ... :(

#134 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

Hirata Rina said during an MC that the senior she respected the most is Sasshi and the reason was that she's always asking "Are you okay?".
And when she's feeling down Sasshi listens to what she has to say. That's the kind of person Sasshi is.

Sakura and Meru are both too young to be transferred. I think this will be a great chance for Haruppi.

#135 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

Finally the rest of 12th gen are promoted! And Miyu in Team B! Awesome! Team B has so many strong singers now! But it's too bad they're losing Ishida Anna. She fit in so well, got along with everyone. She's a high quality performer, so I'll really miss her presence there.

Really sucks for Yui. I think being in NMB was good for her because it let her show a silly side as well as her fierce side.

Sae, I think, was really looking forward to the chance to experience a new culture and to help develop a new 48 group, so she must be quite upset that it didn't work out.

Aki-cha must be a bit relieved to be back. It'll be weird having her in team B, though, because that's like the last team I could imagine her in.

Now to find videos of the concert so I can actually watch it. :lol:

#136 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

Erin., 

Concert here: http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=58280

:)

#137 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

^ Thanks, but I can't use torrents. ^^;

I found the full streaming version, if anyone else needs it: http://v.youku.com/v...html?f=19213560

Also, just have to say, I LOVE Takamina's hair. It's hot. ^_^

#138 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

Oh, okay wasn't aware you couldn't use torrents. It's a pity above linked YouTube video doesn't work anymore though, because quality of video on that Youku link is rather poor.

What about these download links then?

http://cyberlocker.ch/fnhplbp4a6x6
http://ul.to/z7lpvlmk

#139 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

Can't really download anything either. I'm super paranoid about computer viruses, even though I've got internet security. My laptop has got messed up too many times for me to take chances.

And yeah, the youku video is low quality, but I'm used to it. It's better than nothing. 

Thanks for the links, though. I'm sure others will be able to use them.

By the way, what happened during Team B's Flying Get? It seemed like the back up vocals shut off and the girls had to actually sing. Or perhaps some of the mics turned off or something.

edit: Anyways, it was a really fun concert! Loads of upbeat songs and colourful costumes, it was totally great to watch. I especially liked the medley part where songs where sort of divided/shared between the groups. Only bad thing: not enough Wasamin. I feel like management needs to start letting non-senbastu members perform a-sides more often then they do. It was great that JKT performed River, so why not have, say, Wasamin, Suuchan, Sakiko, Uchi, Kana, Shihorin, Shiichan, Haachan, Micha, etc. perform Flying Get or Ooge Diamond? I know I probably complain about this a lot, but it's one of those things about AKB that will constantly bother me. 

Edited by Erin., 29 April 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#140 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

After watching the video again ...

I kind of find the announcement of Miorin in NMB48 quite funny ...

Lemon was like waving at them .. and Sayanee had that "OMG what in the world .. " face and Miyuki is very welcoming like she got a new pet coming .. LOL XD

and another thing I notice after a few announcement in different concerts ...

It seem that SKE48 reactions has been very over the top for the past few announcement ..and they seem to be the most noisy ...

By now .. I would think there are differences in culture even if its just for a group or a area in Japan .. but I think its just about getting used to it ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users