• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#101 dkmy

dkmy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:54 PM

When is the announcement going to take effect? (promotion and re-shuffle)

#102 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

...Yokoyama quality vs Miorin utter uselessness... well that destryed my day to say the least...

how the heck will she be able to keep up and not ruin the whole performance... (removed by moderator)

.need a break. now...

#103 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

• So yeah, rest of 12th generation KKS finally promoted to each team in AKB. About time.
  • All the current concurrent members minus Matsui Jurina and Watanabe Miyuki are being sent back to their own teams. No longer concurrent. Pretty shocking, and the girls were all pretty upset.
  • Yagura, Furuhata and Kodama sent to AKB as the new concurrent members. Makes sense because they're being built as next generation aces and need twice the amount of experience in the least amount of time, which is what this will help with.
  • Takajo to be concurrent with Team B. As someone else pointed out, Takajo doesn't seem to be that acclimated to the Indonesian language, and is probably homesick as well.
  • Miyazawa and Suzuki being sent back to Japan, I vaguely recall hearing that it was a concurrency sort of thing, but with Japan-China relations being as they are, maybe I misheard.
  • Ooba to SKE and Ichikawa to NMB. Ooba is a former captain and is also getting a bit more attention recently so it isn't that unfathomable. Ichikawa makes sense because she's actually very funny and gets along with Watanabe Miyuki.
  • Sashihara as manager. Makes a lot of sense because she's looked out for the girls ever since she got there and always prioritizes their safety and growth.

#104 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

All in all the announcements were rather sensible. I recall that these transfers weren't going to be permanent either way, and funnily enough I asked a friend during this concert when it was that their original transfers occured, because I thought it would be like a year or so as a transferee. And now we have it, they are back to where they started, more or less. Yet we got new transfers again. 

I think it looks rather interesting.

For Fuuchan, Nao and Haruppi these aren't demotions - they're all three stellar girls, aces in fact - and like Tsurugi_Ken just said, it's about experience. They will get more of it like this, and I hope it can benefit them and their sister groups.

Minarun should be able to do well, she has good stage presence and is otherwise extremely funny on variety shows. But I wonder how SKE fans will welcome her (Kitarie...).

As for Miorin, it looks like an insane choice and maybe it is, but adding flavor to the mix is only good. Remember that NMB's speciality is comedy and MC's (other than strong stage performances), and this could benefit Miorin. She could learn quite a lot from the girls. So all in all these were interesting choices, and can turn out real well.

#105 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

I like Miorin, but I'm not really sure I'm feeling this swap. I guess I'll have to see it. But it seems they'll keep this concept relatively fresh with different girls, so it should be exciting to see how it evolves nonetheless.

Like a lot of the other moves though. Sad about SNH48, seems like a tough break for Sae and Mariyannu. Happy for Sasshi, and excited about Haruppi, Nao, and Fuuchan. Three lovely girls getting more exposure is always nice. :D

#106 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

But still, this really sucks for Kitahara, Ishida, Kotani and Yokoyama. They just started building new friendships and were getting used to the environment and they got suddenly swapped out. Quite a few girls were crying alongside Kitahara, and Yamamoto, who had been very close to Yokoyama all this time looked fazed even despite her calm demeanor. Kotani and Ishida didn't even get a chance to react.

Feeling pretty bad for them, but you really can't have too many girls becoming concurrent members with other groups or the girls themselves will lose their distinction.

Also, haha. Japanese news sites can't even keep up with all these announcements and changes.

#107 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

OK .. wow .. when they are doing Moeno graduation that early .. i was suspecting some big thing coming at the end ..

and just when I was relax and all at the end .. it came ..OMG

The biggest thing to me is Dome tour ...

I dunno .. but its one of the biggest achievement for anyone in Japan ...

and this being a H!P place .. its one of the thing that old hardcore H!P fans but 48 haters didn't want them to achieve .. LOL

for me ... I walk off with a new oshimen .. there was 3 AKB48 KKS that have a impression on me after I went to the AKB48 KKS show ..

and I was telling myself .. if one of them get promoted tonight .. she would replace Nakayan .. and she did and she even went team K Nakayan previous team ... LOL

the rest of the news .. I need some time to adsorb and take in ... :)

#108 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

Here is the announcement vid

http://v.youku.com/v...Q5NDE4Nzcy.html

#109 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

I wonder how many people watched the stream. The current viewer numbers function was disabled this time. Maybe they're still upset with the Request Hour streams not getting as much as they expected (but duuh, Europe and the US were all asleep around those times so you really can't help it, right? They could've just done a rebroadcast during day hours for both regions to find out just how many people are really watching.)

Also, wow 900th post already.

#110 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

When I woke up, YouTube link said there was somewhere around 115,000 currently viewing. This would've been just before "Sayonara Crawl."

#111 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

(removed by moderator)... seems about right.

Why didn't they just send Oba to NMB then... she is actaully funny. While it benefits Miorin it doesn't benefit anyone else...and the KKS must be crying right now. So... Miorin takes the No.3 spot in NMB now? (Oba will have the same treatment in SKE?) Seems unlikely... but the transfer was pretty much unlikely to begin with. 

Wasted promotion opportunities for up and coming NMB/SKE-girls when Yui and Rie are pulled out. They bonded pretty darn nicely with their sister-groups too...

I'd rather see them stop sending sister-group quality to AKB if the punishment will be low standard in return. ...NMB butthurt like a boss.

Fuuchan, Nao, Haruppi... congartualtions AKB you just recieved quality.

I wonder what Ripopo and Ishida thinks about this. Well, they will tell us soon enough. 

Sae and Mariannu... sad to see politics interfere with entertainment. Wasn't supposed to be like this when the project was launched.

Congratulations to the promotions  :D

Hirata Rina to Team K

Sasaki Yukari to Team A

Omori Miyu to Team B

:D

This concert was a very good one. So many good shuffles and collaborations. 

Definitely can't wait for the BOX to be released.

#112 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

hitoyou, 

We don't know who gets which "spots" so to speak. There really isn't much to say about that. As far as kenkyuusei, well it still stands like before that another girl - whomever it is, be it Yuihan, Miorin, Kitarie etc. put into a senior team in any of the groups that isn't where they originated themselves, will inevitably (and sadly so) block someone such as a kenkyuusei, from that very group. Nevertheless, the result of these internal shuffles is still that we get mixed up teams, and new interesting blends. 

I could keep on complaining about it, and some decisions do irk me at times, but what we get is something fresh, something that renews itself all the time. The greatest flaw with H!P at the end of their golden era, and in particular so post-golden era, was that UFA put their collective heads in the sand, and kept walking around in circles. 

At least they try to do new things all the time in the 48 groups. Sometimes beyond awesome, sometimes cool, sometimes I don't care, sometimes it sucks. Whatever it is though, there's something going on.

I think Miorin can equally benefit Team N as Team N can benefit Miorin. And why? It can create many opportunities for N girls to communicate with her in MC's or shows, that otherwise wouldn't be there. Who knows, there might also be a new dynamic duo taking place. And we already knows that Milky and Miorin are good friends, so... We just have to wait and see really.

I do object to you referring to a girl like Miorin as "low standard" or similar, just because she can't sing, and is rather different does not mean she's low standard. She's an idol, the end. And this is an idol group. They come in all kinds of sizes, and brings a lot to the table, even weird girls like Komorin, Kinchan, and so on. 

Perhaps you don't remember Ayanon, but she was an RS who left on her own after some time. But while she was an RS in the group, she was just as weird as Kinchan if not more. And like Miorin, she wasn't really good in terms of singing and so on, but she was unique. 

I really liked Maachan, and thought she had tremendous potential. Yet she was held back. Held back by her own shyness, but more so complete refusal to try to open up and make an effort about her performances, and presence in shows and events. She actively avoided cameras and interaction as much as possible, and was incredibly rude at times. In performances she looked bored, and maybe her energy output was at 20 to 40% of what she could do. That really detracts from any and all performance, and it's really boring to see an idol that looks like she hates being on the stage. And this was a girl who was pretty (though had some issues with weight at the end of her career), who had a great voice, who had tons of experience, and official backing of the man himself Akimoto. 

So look then towards Miorin. Watch her perform. She's overjoyed on stage. She has the time of her life, and she really gives her best. Whatever that "best" may be compared to others, who may be far better than her, the fact remains that she at least tries and does so.

I'll rather have 20 "low standard" idols like Miorin than "high standard" idols that are dull, boring, predictable, and comfortable with where they're at.

#113 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

When I woke up, YouTube link said there was somewhere around 115,000 currently viewing. This would've been just before "Sayonara Crawl."

Not bad I guess.

Needs more Japanese people, east Asians, Southeast Asians and people from Oceania, but 115k isn't terrible at least.

The thing with Ichikawa is that she's actually already a really good MC host and speaker in general. She also knows when to keep her mouth shut and when it's safe to speak, as well as what to talk about. It's just her speech impediment that makes her sound sort of stupid. She definitely already has what it takes to be part of NMB, and except for performances, I don't see her learning much from being there, so I really wonder why they picked her (unless Watanabe Miyuki had planned it or something lol).

The thing is that both of the girls that got picked were from the now-defunct team 4. They could've definitely picked other girls formerly of team 4 (Morikawa, Abe, Nagao, Fujita, Katou and Nakamura are all very good candidates). Morikawa, Abe, Katou and Nagao need a bit more help to break through their shells, Fujita would be welcomed by Matsui Jurina personally and would easily keep up with SKE's fixation on dances, and Nakamura needs a place where she can actually unleash what she's been keeping inside (she's quite clearly talented, but often doesn't have the chance to show anything).

Also, girls like Ishida Haruka, Maeda Ami, Fujie and such all need some challenges and attention. They'll continue to be stagnant if it stays this way.

==

It seems that Yokoyama's still pretty upset. A lot of the girls have already thanked the audiences and such on Google+, and Yokoyama (who is usually pretty fast at posting ong Google+ after an event she participated in) didn't write anything at all. Nothing from Kitahara, Ishida and Kotani either.

#114 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

Yes, I agree. And as you show, there's a lot that can be done. But doing too much at the same time (shuffling all groups and all teams) would be too extreme. But definitely there are other girls also that needs more challenges, solely because they have much more within them that they get to show us. Komari is a hell of a performer, yet it feels like she's being subdued somehow. Harukyan has much more to offer, Naana could easily be in SKE and dance her ass off, etc. etc. 7th gen in particular is kept behind I think.

#115 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

Well, looks like Kotani isn't taking it too hard at least (though she feels like it was too short of a period, and that she wasn't able to contribute much to Team A due to her lack of confidence and such). Still nothing from Kitahara and Yokoyama though.

Regarding the management doing too much, well, they had quite a few intervals a few years ago up until Maeda's graduation to not only give opportunities to the older generation girls through these concurrent memberships (seriously, Matsui Jurina's been a concurrent member as soon as she started, but they didn't even think of replicating that idea for other sister groups and reversing it), but to also create more possibilities for the newer girls. They are really slow with a lot of their decisions too (sometimes finally deciding when it's already too late). I guess this is what happens when you're a relatively new production office.

#116 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

For me its really something ... My 48 fandom was going down the drain .. a good news drought for a long time ..
then suddenly I get a flood of good news ...

The concert was good to to me .. I get to see Team 4 do Hashire penguin in my favorite team 4 outfit ... which a highlight to me ...

Honestly .. sorry to say this .. but i ain't a fan of Rie in SKE, Yui in NMB ..
Miorin and Minarun was team 4 .. so I am more than happy to get a chance to see more of them in the sister group..

For AKB48 .. I got a new oshimen .. Hirata Rina .. I only just found out her name yesterday .. LOL XD

Furthermore .. the new AKB48 single senbatsu and undergirls selection went my way ..
I really want Haruppi, Sakura, Meru, Mio in senbatsu which they made it ...
my big happy surprise is Keira made AKB48 undergirls ...
I am also happy to see Ryoochan made UG and Renacchi made senbatsu ..

and also I really like the idea of Sasshi being manager ..I was actually expecting it ... and she did get it .. its good for HKT48 ..

its not perfect news but its good enough .. i can feel my 48 fandom being re-energized .. :)

edit:
p.s .. sorry if you don't like the news ..
honestly ..even my friends don't like it on my side ...
maybe .. one man's meat is another man's poison...
or I am just weird .. :P

#117 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

You may have realized that Miorin isn't my favourite idol by now... and Team N is my favourite team... the clash is quite violent. I could keep ranting about this but I don't see the point of that... don't think anybody is interested really. 

Or rather... This should be looked at from the other side. Team N is my favourite team and everything I know about her tells me that she will be completely out of place. This will be where I stand until she proves me wrong on stage.

I would like to see someone that dances the crap out of NMB instead of contributing to an already strong MC.

Strangeness when I really like Udonchan O_o and I can see some sick collaborations between Udon and Miorin. Other team though.

Still got the passion to react to things this way so all is fine I guess... its all over when everything becomes the best decision ever or the newest song is the best one ever...

#118 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

best moment

akimoto sayaka with the shades

#119 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

hitoyou,

It's fine to dislike something or not have a favorite etc. but there's a difference between stating that in a rational manner, and telling someone to go to hell, etc. I think you ought to be able to discern the two.

culex, 

Oh hell yea. That was cool  :)

#120 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

Now that Yokoyama's had time to sort out her feelings, she's written a really long post on Google+ basically saying that she's disappointed about the announcement, but still wants to do as much as she can for NMB48 before the concurrency period ends, and that she wishes to support them even after it. You can tell from it that she's really invested a lot of emotion into NMB as a group, and that she really really likes the members.

She was practically in tears when the announcement was brought out, but after the original shock, she's already coped with it and adjusted. So pro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users