Photo

[1/23] Morning Musume 52nd single - Help Me!!

morning musume help me

• Please log in to reply
2984 replies to this topic

#41 thunderbunny

thunderbunny

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

^x3 Sayu said at the end of the video that Sakura has solo part(s). So excited!

#42 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

The outfits are great, I usually hate animal print but after the Wakuteka outfits these new ones look awesome. XD

The song is...okay. I hope I'll fall in love with it after listening to a longer preview. I hope the too-good-to-be-true rumoured line distribution is for real.
I'm so excited! :respect:

I just wish that the limited F coupling song was just Zukki, Maachan and Kuduu. Ikuta would have fitted in with Reina, Chokubo and Daishi. But since everything else is perfect I don't want to complain.
I hope Fukuhime and Sayu's song is as good as Suki da na kimi ga. <3

paqp.jpg

#43 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

Pretty excited with this release, 8 versions and some include DVDs! And as said, that could (finally) mean the death of single Vs!

The preview doesn't sound as amazing as 1.2.3 and Wakuteka were, but frankly I consider both to be the year's best songs, so I think we've been spoiled a little. And also, it's a really short preview, let's wait until the full song is previewed.

The song sounds a little more mainstream maybe. Anyway, I listened to it about 4 times and the chorus is already lingering in my mind, it's pretty addictive XD

EDIT: Oh, and love the outfits! Everybody looks just so pretty! :wub:

#44 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

For the match ups....I just think that Tsunku thought that their voices sounded good together on that particular song or he just thought that the voices would sound good together. Why does it always have to be a "been there done that" with vocal pairings? As long as the song sounds good, it doesn't matter who sings what.....unless you are a fan of everything else and music/songs are at the very bottom.

We saw some weird match ups throughout H!P a month ago and they sounded good together, so why not just appreciate the girls having different songs to showcase their voices? This is the stuff that should satiate the fans complaining about members not getting to have a fair amount of lines.

As for their outfits, I think the pink breaks up the leopard print and adds a funky flare. And I am NOT a fan of pink. But it works. It's frilly and girly yet funky and a bit on the strange side.....it has all the elements of a Morning Musume costume. All they need to do is add some feathers and there you go.
I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

#45 NirvanaRama

NirvanaRama

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

They didn't say anything about this being Reina's last single, did they? I guess that confirms she'll have one more before she graduates.

#46 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

THE OUTFITS THE OUTFITS THE OUTFITS!!!!!! I love leopard, I cannot WAIT to buy this single lol
And yayyy finally Sakura's debut!!! <3
I like the preview, it has the same feel as the past couple of singles (by which I mean the huge electro influence in it), but it has a slightly lower pace which I like also :D I can't wait to hear the whole thing and see the covers, and PLEASE GOD LET THERE BE POSTERS!!

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
~Set made by iheartsaechan~
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#47 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

Just hope for Kuduu and Kanon as main in their song.
Posted Image
---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#48 all6th

all6th

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

they look sooooo pretty in that leopard print outfit (though maybe the'll change some point at the end jus like what they did with wakuteaka take a chance single's outfit) and about the song, it's very surprised me at first, I meant, it's very different from their two last single that so likely upbeat, but somehow it's still addicting..
6th Gen Greatest Supporter ! ! !
Michishige Sayumi - Tanaka Reina - Kamei Eri
Exchange YM by PM-ing me :) I'd like to talk to all of you

#49 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

8 different versions of the single !!!! "O well preorders them all anyway"

Since i loved the last 2 single so much and 9th and 10th gen have really come out it seems my faith in Morning Musume has been restored :)

#50 TheFlush'18

TheFlush'18

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1064 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

Finally, the official PV is on the DVD content of the limited versions. And 5 B-sides, UFA you're doing things right!
I wouldn't be surprised if this single will sell more than Wakuteka, no matter the quality of the A-side.
It has just so much incentive to buy!! <3 If you buy all versions you have a mini album of 6 songs.

If they keep this up it will mean after every second single you will have a full album (12 songs) of new material.
It would be cool if UFA hired other producers for the different b-sides, just to test out some new styles for Momusu.

#51 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

^ ^ ^ Sorry what do you mean about them changing outfits in Wakuteka Take a Chance...?

Taguchin Takechan Sayubee ♥ 

#52 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

so we get no Single V this time?
when the PV is on the LE versions? XD finally!

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#53 all6th

all6th

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

^^ I meant their hairstyle.. In wakuteka take a chance promotional pic, Sayu once have a twin tails and later change it and end up with her hair all down..

#54 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

^^ Still need to release making of!
Very excited for this release! Looking forward to Reina Ayumi and HARUNA! :)

Like the preview and the outfits! I will def. be getting each version that has a different song!

#55 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

I'm happy to know that they're continuing with the different editions, especially now there is a more variety - Sayu Mizu song FTW!
The costumes, finally they actually look pretty cool, I mean the last two were okay but these remind me of their costumes during their concerts and I have always liked their concert costumes more, I wonder what type of varieties we'll see of these.

The song hasn't grown on me too much yet, though I am getting some 123 vibes, I do think the verses will have more variety and will be fun and cool just like the last two singles. Ah I can't wait, hurryp up January!

#56 TheFlush'18

TheFlush'18

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1064 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

The making of is on limited C

#57 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

The making of is on limited C

Oh never saw that. Then maybe they are finally getting rid of single v's :o

#58 all6th

all6th

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

they said that the dance are "kakoi" and wakuteka take a chance is already in "kakoi" state I can say, I wonder how "kakoi" the dance for this single one with that less-upbeat song rather than their last two single. Great, now I can't sleep ending up imagine things about this single.. lol..

#59 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

Maybe Single V'll have all the individual closeup videos...? ouo idk...

Taguchin Takechan Sayubee ♥ 

#60 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

^
^
Tsunku mentioned on his twitter that the dance is of the level of this current musume, so pretty much what we've seen in the last two singles really. We haven't really heard much of the single and considering how wktk and 123 had different feels and varieties in their verses and chorus, maybe this single will also be similar in that sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users