• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#21 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:07 PM

I do hope the single is not something reminiscent of the two new songs on their first album.
Those weren't bad but just kind of "meh" to me (I'd actually have to look up what they were called).
Although I may very well be in the minority with this opinion.

#22 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

Oh i was a bit "meh" with them too. They were not particularly bad but they didn't really excite either. It was like when the Spice Girls did a new single for that best of album and it was sort of really average. Hopefully with a fully dedicated new single and not just some new songs to encourage people to buy a CD of songs they already own they will want to do something a bit more special since they are relying on the one song to sell copies rather than a nostalgia collection.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#23 veys

veys

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:19 PM

Me too, I hope the upcoming single is simply GREAT, not like the new album songs (not bad but... :unsure: ). And different of what Morning Musume is doing right now, because like people has already said, then there wouldn't make sense graduating them from Morning Musume just to add them later to Dream Morning Musume :/

#24 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:23 PM

After hitting a recent low with my Hp and related fandom (reasons why don't matter) this is the kind of thing that can toss it all to oneside again :D

#25 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

Looking forward to this, 100%. I wonder how the line distribution will be. But it doesn't matter too much since I don't dislike any members in the slightest. It's just one of those groups where I love every member because they are all great. None of them bore me, and I enjoy each and every one of them in performance. So I'm sure this will be a great song. I'm gonna buy it but my wallet is gonna hate me for it, considering I spent $300 this year, and I still have to buy regular MM's next single as well as Berryz' next single, whenever that comes out. As well as Fudanjuku's new single that comes out early next year too... >.< I need a job. LOL

Anyway, more on topic, I wonder how this will sound. Like, if it'll be slow or fast, happy or sad, or what.

From the name alone, I would expect a slightly slower song, but not too slow. With a light feeling (it's hard to describe) and a happy meaning in the lyrics. Like, just a really peaceful song. But I have no idea what it'll actually be like, that's just my first guess when looking at the title. XD

Oh yeah, and while I'm here, I might as well say that I LOVED the two new songs on their album. Especially Atto Odoroku Mirai ga Yatte Kuru - I listen to that one especially a lot. (It's probably one of my top 10 or so songs that I played on repeat in the past year. LOL) So I hope this is gonna be just as good, if not better. I have a lot of confidence in DMM though. =)

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#26 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:38 PM

I want as much Koha and Mari as physically and audibly possible. That is all.

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#27 TheFlush'18

TheFlush'18

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1064 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:47 PM

Yes! Instant buy.... Makochan!! Keichan!! <3
This would be even better if DMM had Eri, Jun, Lin and Aichan... but sadly that will never happen.

#28 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:30 PM

^

Personally i think Aichan would be a good bet to become a member one day. When asked about it she just said something along the lines of it's not been decided yet she didn't say she's not interested in doing it or say she won't be doing it,

As for the others probably much less chance. Eri has kept herself inactive since leaving the spotlight only recently resurfacing so it's not clear if she's even interested in singing and being an idol anymore. And JunLin well they were sort of a failed marketing experiment so they likely won't be invited into DMM. And when it comes to those two i wonder personally if they really meet the criteria. I mean even having Koharu in there was pushing it but she had popularity on her side to get her in over her impact on Morning Musume history. Though i guess there really is not any sort of set criteria for who gets considered for DMM except they are graduated MM members.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#29 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:49 PM

Keen! Will Mikitty be back by then?

Recently she said she was 6 months pregnant, so it probably will be 1 month after giving birth. I wonder if Tsuji might join though.

#30 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:05 AM

Yes! Instant buy.... Makochan!! Keichan!! <3

My two favourite members! Who are you wonderful person? XD

Seriously excited for this :D

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#31 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:07 AM

This is the best news, and I agree with Himalia: this is exactly the kind of news that keep me interested in H!P/MM world!

I knew they wouldn't stop at just one album and a tour ^_^

Mari fan since 2005!

#32 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

My reaction: "Oh, DMM is actually releasing a sing-WOAH IT'S BEING RELEASED ON MY BIRTHDAY!!"

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#33 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:20 AM

^
LOL That's pretty awesome~ (Are you gonna get it as a birthday gift? XD)

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#34 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:31 AM

I have a feeling they'll try to sell this trough the "oh-so-annoying" nostalgia factor.

I LOVE NOSTALGIA!!!!! :lol: I haven't had a fangasm like this since Sonic Generations :) By the way that's Sonic The Hedgehog in case you weren't familiar :) on 2nd thought I don't know why I typed that because most people are familiar with Sonic whether you like him or not :lol: I'll go away now <3

#35 Country Musume FanBoy

Country Musume FanBoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 182 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:03 AM

I really hope Kaori will have some lines and not just harmony. I have a feeling that the b-side will probably be a new version of an old single, such as "Namida ga Tomarani Houkago" or something like that. Either way, I'm totally excited!

2mdmglx.jpg

Taiyo & Ciscomoon ~The One & Only~ <3

#36 gubu chan chan

gubu chan chan

Livin' in a bubble

• Senpai
  • 1404 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:20 AM

Oh, awesome. Very excited and I hope Kaorin, Yuko and/or Mari get plenty of lines. <3(Nacchi on the other hand... perhaps not too much?)

#37 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:33 PM

I have a feeling that the b-side will probably be a new version of an old single, such as "Namida ga Tomarani Houkago" or something like that. Either way, I'm totally excited!

If Konno is not in that song, it should not be allowed.

#38 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:17 PM

I'm curious about sales :o

These members were there when MoMusu sold millions. This will kind of show whether MoMusu were popular because they were fresh and new, or whether the members were actually the reason they sold so much. Their album sold well. I'm really hopeful!

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#39 Maep

Maep

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 535 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:57 PM

^
How much it sold? :) (the album)

Anyway, I'm excited about this, it has such a beautiful title. :D
Makocchan & Yossie. <3
My English is bad at sometimes, but try to understand me. <D

#40 sukissuki

sukissuki

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 580 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:16 PM

I wonder how this will do sales-wise. Do the girls still have their wota to support them, or have they moved on to supporting other girls? (not sure how these things work).

I wasn't very interested in their album, but I'm interested in seeing how this single will turn out. Hope they get a good song and PV, and decent promotion.

332v50l.jpg

Kumai Yurina ★ Berryz工房 forever  Natsuyaki Miyabi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users