#9061 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:38 PM

Sorry, Angel, our condolences. :(

Thanks Satur

I know it's been 15 years, but I really miss her a lot because she was one of the people who understood me the most :(

I think I might try and rewatch DVD Magazine 74 to take my mind off feeling so sad

#9062 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:42 PM

-edit because it was personal and blah- you need to stop bringing your personal life to your in-forum rants. Sakura's thread is a headache most of the time, and the forums are for fun and disconnect with reality. I'm out for a while here, I think I've been really tolerant. I experienced a loss recently and to read something like this, makes me really annoyed.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#9063 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:53 PM

God I'm tired of it Angel. My dad passed away THIS last Friday so I don't really care if it's been 15 years, you need to stop bringing your personal life to your in-forum rants. Sakura's thread is a headache most of the time, and the forums are for fun and disconnect with reality. I'm out for a while here, I think I've been really tolerant.

I am not bringing personal stuff into the forums. I am explaining why I am not in the mood for stupid arguing, but since I don't want to get into anymore trouble I will leave it at that.

If anyone wants to delete all my other posts about the whole stupid Mizuki and Sakura discussion go right ahead. I'd rather have a fun discussion on here instead of a silly petty argument that annoys everyone and makes people hate me.

#9064 Rioquette

Rioquette

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:06 PM

~Static~ "Don't start none, won't be none"

#9065 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:11 PM

~Static~ "Don't start none, won't be none"

It wasn't an argument in the first place. It was a discussion in which I said that I would check the video to see if I was right or wrong, but unfortunately it turned into an argument so let's just leave it and move on please? Thank you :)

Hello_Project-583774.jpg

I don't know where this is from photo source wise, but I like Sakura's outfit in this picture :) It looks very cute on her ^_^

#9066 Rioquette

Rioquette

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:14 PM

It was a joke, it's just a lyric from an old song.

It is cute, with out the leather cross (which looks good for concerts) it would actually be wearable irl.

#9067 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:35 PM

It was a joke, it's just a lyric from an old song.

Ah I see :) Thanks for explaining ^_^

It is cute, with out the leather cross (which looks good for concerts) it would actually be wearable irl.

Tell me about it :D I'm hoping that we might get a video of Morning Musume '15 singing One And Only from one of their concerts this past weekend on Hello!Station tomorrow so that we can see it in full ^_^

#9068 Rioquette

Rioquette

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:32 AM

blog,%20Oda%20Sakura-583162.jpg

Make C#s not war

But in all seriousness she looks beautiful here.

#9069 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:25 AM

Sakura's birthday call :)

http://angelandz.tum...d-adorable-over

She definitely wins on the cuteness scale with her reactions in this clip ;) ^_^

#9070 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:10 PM

Oda dropped her phone in some liquid, she asked Fukuchan to pass on the message in her blog, and since I translate Fukuchan I thought maybe you guys would like to see it (in full context of Fukuchan's post)

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2084266343.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=58337

So if you don't see a blog from Oda for a couple of days you know why. ^^

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#9071 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:13 PM

I think this is not the first time she drop her phone ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9072 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:23 PM

@invisibleguy

Thanks for passing on the message :) Poor Sakura :( I know how much it sucks to go without an iPhone for several days because you accidentally broke it :/ Accidentally broke the screen on my old iPhone once. Not fun I can tell you :(

#9073 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:43 PM

MaaSaku double center for One And Only :D

Really happy to see this little lady back in a main center role for a Morning Musume song, especially one that's in English ^_^

ya5T6LL.jpg

Am very proud of her right now :)

#9074 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

-edit because it was personal and blah- you need to stop bringing your personal life to your in-forum rants. Sakura's thread is a headache most of the time, and the forums are for fun and disconnect with reality. I'm out for a while here, I think I've been really tolerant. I experienced a loss recently and to read something like this, makes me really annoyed.

I'm afraid to say this is actually true, it's not a fun place to be if you're not a Sakura-oshi. I mean, many people like her as I do (but it's not our favorite), and thus visit this thread, but let me say, it's not a nice ride.

I visit every single MM girl thread since there are interesting stuff everywhere, and I don't wanna miss any of it (unless I'm really busy or travelling for work), but oh boy at times this thread is really hard to stomach.

Sometimes I just want to take a break from this thread, and I might actually do that soon...

#9075 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:16 PM

^
Don't bother. I'll leave instead. Obviously only certain people are allowed to support Sakura. I thought sakuraddicts are supposed to be accepting of other fans who like her, but obviously that's a lie :( Sorry for ruining your enjoyment of supporting Sakura for you :(

#9076 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:24 PM

^
Don't bother. I'll leave instead. Obviously only certain people are allowed to support Sakura. I thought sakuraddicts are supposed to be accepting of other fans who like her, but obviously that's a lie :( Sorry for ruining your enjoyment of supporting Sakura for you :(

I don't think anyone wants you to leave, there's just some things you just need to stop doing. One: Stop bringing your personal life/illness up on every arguement you get into. I understand dealing with a mental illness is very hard and it hurts your communication skills badly (Trust me, I KNOW. I have a bestfriend with depression/anxiety and a sister with PTSD). But everytime you get into an arguement, you don't have to constantly write a paragraph explaining yourself and your problems. If you have an opinion: Stick with it. Don't surrender it just because other people don't agree, unless it truly is a harmful or annoying one. Don't apologize and use your mental illness as a way to get out of the problem.

You are an amazing Sakura fan, don't give up on her just because some people are annoyed at you. Just change the way you speak on here, and if you know something's going to annoy someone, don't say it. Example: The Sakura center debate with One and Only. It's gotten very repetitive, just let it go. You should be able to post on this thread and give all of us Sakura fans as many updates as you want. Just be more open on how the community might think of some of the things you are going to say. If you know it's going to start an arguement, do not say anything at all. This should be a peaceful environment, not a warzone.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#9077 Rioquette

Rioquette

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:32 PM

Very well said.

#9078 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 12:50 AM

two pages full of words  x_x

chill angelz...like candy said no one want you to leave, because you are very helpful here

you just need to control your words everytimes you want to argue about something because sometimes yup it was annoying

and you dont need to exaggerating your apologies when you wrong...because it was make me feel guilty to you ^^;

#9079 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 12:51 PM

I'm sorry about the way I was behaving, guys :( I like being able to come here and chat about Sakura, but I feel like a lot of personal stuff that I've been going was starting to end up in here when it shouldn't have. I want people to enjoy being in this thread so I'd like to wipe the slate clean of things that have happened recently and go back to having fun chatting about Sakura. I don't know about you guys, but when I'm feeling stressed and upset over things being able to see Sakura doing well in Morning Musume and getting recognised more and seeing her having fun with everyone in the group makes me feel happy and helps me not feel so stressed anymore :)

#9080 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:50 PM

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm feeling stressed and upset over things being able to see Sakura doing well in Morning Musume and getting recognised more and seeing her having fun with everyone in the group makes me feel happy and helps me not feel so stressed anymore :)

this...

u know it well...we all too have the same feeling and reason here

i hope u can learn from what happen...i know u can

chill sis...

btw...is it my connection or your video? i can't play the gradation clip

loading forever :unsure:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users