21590 replies to this topic

#18921 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:50 AM

Quote for the new page

[BIG GREAT NEWS] MAACHAN VOICE ACTRESS DEBUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Title: "Aware! Meisaku-kun" Morning Musume.'19's first time challenge as a seiyuu (voice actress)! Protagonist's sister character

t8AScbV.png?1

https://twitter.com/...958687729635328

- Her character is a baby named Mei who tries to learn and remember words

- This series is 1 year long, on NHK E TV "Bit World". The first episode of Season 4 starts on April 5  

- Based from fan tweets, it seems that some of the voice actors in this series are pretty famous as well: Eguchi Takuya, Ono Kensho (I've seen a lot of fans mentioning these 2 voice actors)

Pics

lP9Ylfim.jpgOlOd5S2m.jpg

tYSHNqem.jpgDj8ibRsm.jpgwpjcObZm.jpg

c4eIDRYm.jpgjgxV92sm.jpgEVvs5oam.jpg

(Bigger size + More in spoiler)

Spoiler

After this news, Sato Masaki was trending at #21 & #24 in Yahoo! HOT WORDS

gcUt8VNl.jpg

https://twitter.com/...000131030966275

naLD7rVl.jpg

https://twitter.com/...991056616415232

Summarize the news:

- When asked about her character, director Shinkai said "It's a character that is growing up, he's still a baby. In today's recording, he just says 'Babuu~!' only (LOL)"
- Since her character is a baby learning and remembering words, director Shinkai said "Sato-san also doesn't know much about words" "Just while ago, I said 'It's NG' then she asked me 'What does NG means?' she is living in the world that not using the word NG" :lol:
-> He talked about Season 4 (of Aware! Meisaku-kun) "The show's highlight is the growth of Mei-chan and Maachan (Sato)"
- When asked what she had prepared for the recording, Maa said "I watched videos of baby! It's video of my sister when they were still a baby but it was just a watse of time (LOL) since it's completely different. My line is like 'Babuu~' then director-san told me 'It's not talking in real way, just say it 'Babuu~' in normal way' so I think 'Ah~ it's really different' "
- Her reaction to Eguchi-san's shout is very funny
- Eguchi-san said Maa was laughing a lot during the test then Maa said "I'm sorry, I will try my best to hold it back in this 1 year" "Next time, please stop me (from laughing)!"
- Talking about her challenge as a voice actress, she said "It feels like I can see a new self of mine, I'm very happy"
BUT she doesn't want fans knows about it "I don't want to say to them!"... Everyone was like "Why, please say it!" "You're embarrassed by this job?" then Maa said "I want them to realize my voice. So please mosaic my name"
- Then they asked her what is the difference between being a voice actress and standing on stage acting in a musical, Maa "The way of getting nervous is different. I don't have to stand in front of the audiences, it's 360 degrees different" then others "Isn't it the same?" "You mean 180 degrees!" 

nYmaAOZl.png?1
=> All the co-stars call her "Maachan", her "loved power" is quickly shown

GHI1lP6l.png?1
=> Asked to do a pose, SatoMaachan decided the "Otsuka Reina" pose of her favorite senpai Tanasatan (Tanaka Reina) 

From meisakukun official instagram account
And from Season 4, there will be new character~~~!
Somehow among these people, there is Morning Musume.'19 Sato Masaki-san. She will work for us, can you believe it
Hey, it's Momusu!! Isn't it too awesome

du1l5dzm.jpg

Spoiler

"Ahare! Meisaku-kun" cast talk (Season 4 confirmed)

2:27~ New member Sato Masaki

Even with strange people, Maachan is still Maachan :lol:

They talk about their impression of Maachan:

- "Is she a silly?" -> "No don't say that, she's pure and a bright girl" "Yeah she's energetic and cute"

- "Since it's her first time and also all of us are men, I thought she would be cautious and such but then in the middle she suddenly took pics of everyone while laughing so hard"

- "When I did the make-up, she told me 'Ono-san, paint your lips with green lipstick!!' "

- "Since it's first meeting, I thought we would do some normal greetings but she asked me all of sudden 'This catering, can I eat them?' then I was like 'Ah, yeah~' " :lol:

RtLrVCmm.jpgowKiS4Fm.jpg

7xDh3tvm.jpgOy1Hvt5m.jpg

"Maachan" was also trending at #19 HOT WORD yesterday

GfPiwgBl.png?1

Fanart

D1JTZxjV4AAuIJQ.jpg

https://twitter.com/...036565313966081

68gtYKh.jpg

https://twitter.com/...013991087468545

d5jv4zV.jpg

https://twitter.com/...054247656583168

#18922 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:34 AM

SAYUMAA!!!!!!!!! <3

From Hello! Drive
Harocon Fukuoka backstage story
Michishige Sayumi: "Sato Masaki was staying in our dressing room all the time. I felt nostalgic and relieved watching Reina and Sato fooling around with each other. 
Maachan is freewheeling so she even took pics of me while I was changing my clothes. She doesn't change a bit (LOL) But seeing the unchanged Maachan made me feel relieved somehow" (x)

-> Wota: Let's hack Maachan's phone :lol:

Sayu drawing Maachan's photobook cover!!!!
Michishige Sayumi: "I have a strong impression that 'Even Maachan's fingers are beautiful~'. So I intended to capture that feature of her. Also I have the image of Sato that she has really clear beautiful double eyelids.
And the inner corner of her eyes are like "Kyuu~" so I tended to recreate it properly" (x)

(Under her drawing)

Sato Masaki

(Maachan, I'm sorry)

h1GcJDLl.png

tO11F3Gl.jpg

Spoiler

From Shimizu Saki-san's blog on Feb 25, 2019

She took 2-shot pics with all MM members, 1 or 2 pics/ mem but 9 with Maachan :lol:

Ah!!

I have a lot of pics with this person!!!

E0KRwHMm.jpg

Sato Masaki-san。LOL

vrejwCBm.jpg

oXKLJwvm.jpg

FaydK3Nm.jpg

fc3b7BGm.jpg

evzm7Lem.jpg

99WEawam.jpg

HH6BAgmm.jpg

SMrV4lpm.jpg

Such a cute smile!! 

From her instagram

Photos with Sato's Maachan
I still have a lot 
I will upload later~~~! LOL LOL  

Jmxerdgm.jpg

(x)

#MorningMusume
#SatoMasaki
I'm played by a junior
(please slide it till the last one)
Looks fun right.
LOL LOL
I uploaded different photos in my blog
If you do not mind, please enjoy the photos there as well.

TdW1sd7m.jpgRiVdi00m.jpg

HkbQjxDm.jpgx0vLzV4m.jpg

(x)

(Bigger size in spoiler)

Spoiler

#18923 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:29 AM

Great to hear everyone's enjoying her VA debut haha.

Is it me or is Maachan curving her back haaaard for that group shot? XD

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

#18924 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:56 AM

I got so so excited by these news. I think Maa is really well suited for any kind of acting job so I'm totally looking forward to this!

I'm wondering who got her this job and whether Sanma was maybe involved.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#18925 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 02:09 PM

Great to hear everyone's enjoying her VA debut haha.

Is it me or is Maachan curving her back haaaard for that group shot? XD

It's the Otsukareina pose, she does bend a lot, but I like the way it looks :)

0.jpg

Anyway, I'm glad she got this job! I hope some other lines of work open to her, considering her popularity within H!P and as being oshi for many other idols. Any exposure is good for the group too!

#18926 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:44 PM

Pics

cYZLaKf.jpg?1TEmsMyp.png?2

dxawxne.jpg?1jtdSHD0.jpg?1

Spoiler

Maachan's blog

Yeah, as always... never announce anything about her job :lol:

Just post pic of her co-stars :lol:

y32K3Cem.jpg

zO9gl2Hm.jpg

Feel like the manager forced her to post something :lol:

From Akane-chin's blog

nye0bw0.jpg
And this pic is…… 

Sato Masaki-san
is desperately explaining why she didn't send me birthday message mail 433.pngLOL

Ah, please don't worry
 I had the permission to post it 039.png

actually 
it's Sato-san who said "post it~!"、、、(LOL)

When Sato-san told me "Let's take pics~!"、

it's equal "Take it and post it!"

that's what I think037.png037.png037.png

It's not my misunderstanding
"Yeah, I mean it" she once did say that ! LOL

That's why, pics with Sato-san,

I post most of them on blog047.png← 

From ANGERME Sasaki Rikako's blog on Feb 16, 2019

Gy4kKg1m.jpg

I asked Sato Masaki-san as well
"What would you do for your birthday event~? (LOL)

And then it went like this 
"Eh! Do it? Let's do it?"

We are both born in May
I hope that it would come true〜〜〜〜 

"Wa-----wa-wa-wa-wa-waawaawawaawa
Staying with Sasaki is fun everyone~ HAHA"

"By the way, hey listen Sasaki, write something here right now" she told me LOL

"So fun~ HAHAHAHA
You fool...www"

(gosh guys I have no idea what Rikako is talking about.... feel it yourselves :lol:)

Sato-san yabai
She calls Okonomiyaki sauce "Okonomayaki sauce", she's so cute
(Bigger size in spoiler)
Spoiler

#18927 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 06:05 AM

Sorry guys, the anime Maachan is voicing for is called Aware! Meisaku-kun NOT Ahare! Meisaku-kun

it's the letter は (ha) but read as "wa" .... just like 私は is "watashi wa" not "watashi ha" 

I watch an episode of it and heard they call it like that!

Sorry for the mistake!

The article about Maachan voicing for this anime is really funny. I can see everyone enjoys her talking :lol:

Director Shinkai Taketo also tweeted about Maa, he says Maachan has a lot of boke so the 6 of them were in anxiety while correcting her during the interview :lol:

Gi0P6Cw.png?1

- Talking about her challenge as a voice actress, she said "It feels like I can see a new self of mine, I'm very happy"

BUT she doesn't want fans knows about it "I don't want to say to them!"... Everyone was like "Why, please say it!" "You're embarrassed by this job?" then Maa said "I want them to realize my voice. So please mosaic my name"

From other article

She said "Please mosaic my name (in the credit) or just put it as '佐藤優' (Sato Masa/Sato Yuu) don't show this part (the last kanji 樹 ki)" which made everyone laughed

Also reading this part, you will understand Maachan is really a girl of music!! XD
Since it's her first challenge as a voice actress, Morning Musume.'19 Sato who is bad at long sentence asked "What should I do?", Eguchi  "Use slash, 'I will read it till here' it's good to delimit it clearly. It's also good to hold ball pen and write some note there", he gently told his own practice, Ono as well gave advice to her "Mark the part where you take a breath as well".
However when asked "Do you know what 'slash' mean?" then Sato "You mean Slash B (/B) and things like C Slash (C/) right?", she answered with her intuitive nature. The 2 of them had such "Eh!?" expression in their faces. (Maybe, Sato was talking about the guitar code)

(x)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#18928 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:23 PM

^Oh! There's already an episode out with her? Where can I watch it?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#18929 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 01:48 AM

I think page11 meant an episode of past seasons, but I'm not sure.

It's amazing she got this! She sounds happy about it. Looks so cute in the pics with the toy.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#18930 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 01:52 PM

Ah yeah, I watched some episodes from previous season

Her first episode is on-air on April 5!

Yesterday (3/10) is Sato Day!

So Maachan told Chel (and I'm sure she said to Leader as well) to write a blog about her :lol:

From Miki's blog

Title: Sato-san's Day!

Today is

Sato's Day
Because it's 310LOL LOL
Write a blog
Sato-san said that to me
That's why I write one

gVpgoldm.jpg

JqDnE4wm.jpg
(Bigger size in spoiler)
Spoiler

If you look closely, it seems that MaaChel is in this position in the 1st pic :lol:

StNcPqe.png?1

From Mizuki's blog

Today is March 10
LXNLsfUm.jpg
It's Sato Day LOL

Masaki-chan was wearing Pizza clothes for the rehearsal today, so her nickname today was Pizza〜✨ LOL

"Fukumura no Heya" Masaki-chan guest episode is currently available ♪♪

Somehow?? When I'm with Masaki-chan, we start discussing things very deeply
This time as well, we talk about us during concert and about the members~!

Have you heard it yet?!
Please listen to it
(Bigger size in spoiler)
Spoiler

Her legend Pizza outfit here, Aichan gave it to her <3

R2yyXXa.jpg

Spoiler

Sato Day of this year is so special, we got 3 pics of Maa XD

Hope this happen every year from now on!!!

Some fanmade Sato Day <3

uRKhQSvl.jpg

https://twitter.com/...710730236874752

Caribadix offcial twitter account also tweeted Sato Day!

Pic with horse

GujQV6Ml.png?1

Because the symbol of Maa's Gaokki stuffed toy is a pink horse 

QdRIHndl.jpg

https://twitter.com/...992783050321922

Fanart

ZWF9EAW.jpg

https://twitter.com/...697608809865216

Maa's Fashion Corner

They find everything Maa wears :)

qLvFVok.png?1

https://twitter.com/...157003499298816

l2A5sTc.png?1

https://twitter.com/...471524366245890

#18931 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:03 PM

Found it

and there is this

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#18932 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:33 PM

MaaDii/MasaKacchan/EdeMaa <3
From Morning Jogakuin 
- Maachan wonders what kind of song Kaedii likes but she somewhat understands what kind of sound Kaedii likes so Maa tried to arrange and make the sound that Kaedii likes.
- Keadii likes heavy bass sound of EDM 
- Maachan made a sound around 15 seconds for Kaedii and Kaedii said "It was really really my taste"

(x)

:arrow:

Maa looks so great in the cover for GET, SET, GO! 

foGdhzI.png?1

https://twitter.com/...980504938405888

Spoiler

From The Girls Live official twitter account

I surrender tonight

NB7NXzG.jpg?1

Spoiler

Cheki 24.02.2019 - Part 3

Part 1

Part 2

2B2uxmim.jpg70HQwhtm.jpg

IInaeWLm.jpgr56JLGrm.jpg

#18933 sersuke2016

sersuke2016

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:32 AM

they tell me about Sato's day, please

#18934 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:25 PM

Members talk about the "LOVE" part of Maachan - 91011ki

Fukumura Mizuki: It's that she loves senpai a lot. The way she spoils around our OG senpai, Berryz Kobou-san and ℃-ute-san! When they come as guests in concert, she will go to their dressing room and take pictures with them. Actually I'm quite jealous with her but when I look those photos, I feel "Ah, she's such a little sister! so cute!". Because she can't be spoiled around members in same group, she doesn't do that to me. When she doesn't say what she should say properly, she would act like "I hate you!" and doesn't come close to me (LOL). She has the image of sticking to older senpai like Michishige-san or Tanaka-san. I think that's a very cute side of her. (x)

Ikuta Erina: What great about Sato Masaki is that she sticks to what she thinks, or in other words, she always be herself, not just when she works in group but even in front of fans. She will put what she thinks in emotions as it is. I think only Masaki-chan can show the barest feeling even in the situation when an ordinary idol has to smile on the outside (x)

Ishida Ayumi: I like her humour the best. When we do radio or MC during concert and the situation be like "Damn, how should we end this? It's not funny at all", if Maa says something, without a doubt, it can finish smoothly. She has such talent. When I'm talking during live concert and such, she would suddenly shake the topic by saying "Ah, she ran away from it. That's Ayumi, she can't put it together!  (LOL)" (x)

Oda Sakura: It's her love for music. There are a lot of people that want to become idol because they like cute girls, but I think there are few idols who are like "I love music a lot" like Sato Masaki-san. She makes me feel like "it's Morning Musume. that knows well about music" (x)

Eripon!  :good:

#18935 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:42 PM

Photobook Goods

Off-shot

uFsFefp.jpg

Wow the photobook goods series is not over yet :lol:

Pics

"Pizza" Maa <3

WPkVuhE.jpg?1

AHXjjhC.jpg?1dWQIPgK.jpg?1

Spoiler

From morningmusume_officia

Maachan's epic laugh!!!!

zmMeb8Qm.png?1RVeIAtLm.png?3wAaHPsUm.png?1SWlZ8GHm.png?1

Wotas are crazy over Maa's "Good Morning!" XD

Saying we need an alarm clock with her "Good Morning!"  

#18936 FoxGod

FoxGod

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:06 PM

1083158_615.jpg

Spoiler

Source for pics 1-3: https://thetv.jp/news/detail/182150/
Source for pic 4: https://thetv.jp/news/detail/182917/

Edited by FoxGod, 14 March 2019 - 06:09 PM.

#18937 ChinenShinju

ChinenShinju

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:58 PM

GORGEOUS ♥

oshimens_zps6d8bcf1d.jpg

INABA MANAKA                        ♥TEAM HOKKAIDO♥              SATO MASAKI

#18938 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 03:23 PM

Members talk about the "LOVE" part of Maachan - 12ki 

Nokaka Miki: It's that she is good at taking care of others. She listens to my stories with tenderness and I also can feel her love in that. She has the talent to change the atmosphere of the surrounding, she really has such power. 

When everyone is surround by a dark atmosphere, Sato Masaki-san is the one who is able to change that atmosphere. I think it's the power that the-unique-Sato-san has. Not affected by the surrounding, it's amazing that she can change the atmosphere of the surrounding by herself. (x)

Makino Maria: The way she takes care of others is so good. Because Sato Masaki-san is also a big sister in her family, she is really good at taking care of kids.
Since I'm the type that is being taken care of, it's like "Makki, I will give you candies so cheer up!" (LOL)
She would do things like that to me and it makes me feel that she is always taking care of me. That "Makki" nickname as well, only Sato-san calls me with that nickname.
Most of people would call me "Maria" but only Sato-san calls me "Makki". I really really like it! (x)

Haga Akane: Sato Masaki-san is a very reliable person Not just advice about singing and dancing, she also gives me a lot of mental support 
When I cry a little bit, she would say things like "Breath~, close your eyes~, let your head become blank~" , I can feel she supports me from the bottom of her heart.
When I want to be spoiled, she let me do so.  I often think "Isn't she the one who understands my current feelings the most?", since we are often together as well. (x)
:sob:  :sob: :sob:
12ki said pretty much the same thing about Maachan!
Haachin as well, she also said Maachan is like a savior to her when she's feeling down 
Maa x 12ki <3

I've seen quite a lot of tweets recently  talking about Maa's grad flag T_T
- Maa in the center some goods for the new concert tour
- New concert tour's group T-shirt is (somewhat) emerald green 
- Her recent voice actress side-work 
- Guest in Young Town
- Magazine photoshoot increases
Spoiler

#18939 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:33 PM

Hmm I think her VA job is a tie in with how popular she got rather than a grad flag. Every stuff she gets in (food, Young Town, clothes) gets more promotion so I think she just also became more mature about doing them as well.

At the same time 9ki10ki11ki are in a might be next position, not just by years but the group is changing to what they knew or they might want to try new stuff. so in that sense anything could happen, but from that details alone I wouldn't point towards it idk.

I like how all the LOVE definitions the members give combined is basically Maa.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#18940 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:53 AM

^Yea I'm thinking the same. We've seen some changes the way UF promotes the girls in general recently. All of them seem to have more outside jobs.
So while I'm always worried for Maa's grad I don't feel more worried rn than I usually do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users