21590 replies to this topic

#6221 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

^
i think both of u just watch too much soap drama... :c18:  :c18:, if u watch the vid closely, chisa sat next to sayu first where maachan aim to sit :ph34r:  :ph34r: ( look at her direction), so she need to sit at other place, she let mai sit next to chisa and she sit next to ikuta,...

So you mean, Chisato stole the solo from Masaki XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#6222 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

Fellow polymath of Maachan

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

^^^

I would do it, if you guys pay me enough to live off of it lol

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

"Are you alright Planet Earth?"  -Masaki Sato

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#6223 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

I'd definitely buy your Morning Musume manga though!

don't think too much, feel it... :c18:  :c18:

I think you've pretty much summed up the Sato philosophy about the universe. :good:

#6224 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

^ That's one of my dreams hehe, to become a mangaka in japan particularly. But what I really like is to replace Tsunku as the composer of MM songs bwahaha

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#6225 ikimono133

ikimono133

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:53 AM

Sayu's genes:

qqpu15.jpg

Haven't watch the video yet but only few people giving their comment about Maa-chan. This song is heavily dominated by Riho and Sakura anyway. One thing that catch my attention, lot of people dislike the current MM for using too much autotune. Actually I'm not against this autotune thing, but I still prefer to hear Maa-chan's real voice.

#6226 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:54 AM

This scene is funny :lol:
img2014012107504465.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#6227 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:04 AM

but I still prefer to hear Maa-chan's real voice.

^This is pretty much the reason why fans dislike autotune. Personally, to me, autotune is like an anti-talent sort of thing. But I'm not a hardcore opposed to it. I could enjoy it occasionally, to add flavor and stuff :)

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

#6228 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

About those gifs, i think Maachan just want to be as close as possible with her senpai in other groups when she had chances because she always with her Morning Musume :D

If you don't know Maa, it looks rude but she just being herself, she's still a kid, she's too childish and i can't even believe she's that childish

Or maybe that day she sulked with Sayu, girls are like that... they pretend to close with others when they sulk with their best friends 

I don't know how she thinks abt Zukki but I always think Maachan respects/likes Erina because of her cool look

In this Mezamashi Live, Maa praised Erina being pretty and wotas cheer along with her (at 32:52) I noticed that Maa mentioned Erina pretty much, I mean she really cares about Erina

The Dokkiri too, she said some secrets to Erina :lol:

SayuMaa <3

tumblr_mzltzvWGnd1qamt41o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzlueajB0g1qamt41o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzlpj2XNJk1qi1bw5o1_250.gif

#6229 spotkatt

spotkatt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 917 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

I think she has some insecurities that she will grow out of. Like everybody is saying, she's still a child. Everybody grows at a different pace. Nothing to worry about. :c18:

My friends call me Santa...HO HO HO

#6230 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

Maachan is holding hands with Mai, she loves her as we know, and wanted to be as close as posible to her. Just that.

Seriously, what is wrong with you guys, trying to dig bad behaviour out of everything...

#6231 xxxmayuriin

xxxmayuriin

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

FULL Live Ver of Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai

#6232 ikimono133

ikimono133

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

The best comment on MM's newest MV (youtube):

I was sleepily scrolling fb posts and then I saw this, watched it, and suddenly I was like "Holy sushit with wasabeer! This is way better than cutesy-fartsy AKB48! Awesome!" Anyway, who's that chic at  2:01-2:02 saying "nobody's perfect"? She's stunningly gorgeous!
Sorry, I'm new to this j-pop thing
 · 
4cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
photo.jpg

That would be Maachan, Sato Masaki or Masaki Sato, I always get the name order mixed up.

· 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
photo.jpg

She is Sato Masaki, MM 10th gen member... she's in my avatar >v<

· 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

#6233 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

^ hahah, the second reply is mine :D

A Harunan x Maachan OPV

Rare, nee? 

http://www.nicovideo...earch_key_video

#6234 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:08 PM

Aaaw, how cute! Thanks for the vid! Harunan's really built a sisterly-like relationship with Maa-chan. <3

#6235 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

^x3 LOL that comment cracked me up XD  Come to think of it, in just a span of 1-2 seconds, he got swooned by Maachan's beauty. :sleep:

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

#6236 FRESHSKY

FRESHSKY

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:27 AM

tumblr_mzlpj2XNJk1qi1bw5o1_250.gif

LO!. Maa-chan breaking formation a bit just to get closer to Sayu. :P She looks way too happy! C'mon Maa-chan! :P

Edit: Didn't want to double post so I'm just gonna edit!
Anyways, a super cute 2shot of Maa-chan and Kudo on Kudo's blog post!

o0480036012821054286.jpg

24eef9b3-4f41-4002-bdc3-5b9834ddea14_zps

#6237 xxxmayuriin

xxxmayuriin

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:23 AM

Isn't today the very big announcement about Morning Musume '14?

#6238 Sakura Kura

Sakura Kura

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 740 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:31 AM

it's already happened, look in the Morning Musume thread.

https://twitter.com/...805096790683648

#6239 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

Maachan seems the only one who looked happy about the new members XD fu7y14.jpg

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

#6240 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:31 AM

^ And Maa just keeps eating in that CM LOL

I also found a longer version of Maachan's "Aisaretai"

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm22567684

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users