#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 03:15 AM

Happy Birthday, Ayumin!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#11162 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:43 AM

Happy 22nd Birthday Ayumin~!  :respect:  :respect:  :king:

Ishida%20Ayumi-823665.jpg

Her birthday goods were finally announced

01.jpg02.jpg

Spoiler

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=13146

Looks like double printing the towel was too difficult lol, but I still think the design is super funny! And damn, Ayumin is rocking those jeans

Also, I wanted to share this cute comic based on a funny part in this Morning Jogakuin episode:

@18:25

DvqmyP0UcAA4YGS.jpg

Translation under the spoiler

Spoiler

Dvqm1d4VsAAnKL2.jpg

Spoiler

Dvqm3fgUwAEdgYg.jpg

Spoiler

Dvqm9V1V4AA2k91.jpg

Spoiler

Later in that episode they go on about how all the members are getting more and more proper presents to each other for birthdays and anniversaries. They keep having conversations about what they should get for the certain member. For Ayumi, they thought about a heated blanket, but Ayumi says she already has a heated futon, but she would be super happy about a heated carpet. Sakura says she will get one for Ayumi’s birthday. Maa first says she would get Ayumi Häagen Dazs, but then changes it into a Starbucks gift card, which Ayumi also seems happy about.

--------------------

In addition to that, I translated her recent Tokyo Sports web interviews! I'll split them into parts though, because everything at once is a bit much to read. I'll be back later to post some of the birthday fanart anyway  :ph34r:

What kind of year was it for Morning Musume’18?

In the year where we celebrated Hello!Project’s 20th anniversary, we got to do a lot of collaborations with OG and often got to sing songs from the past. It was a year that made me feel the importance of our history.

Did you get overwhelmed by the OG’s aura?

The „force“ of the OG was amazing! But we current members are the ones wo will create the „future“ from now on, so I don’t want to leave it at that. As soon as the words „20th anniversary“ disappear I had worries about the part „What kind of history are we creating right now?“, but when we performed at „ROCK IN JAPAN FES. 2018“ in August, it gave me courage.

Momusu performed for the first time at Rock in Japan?

Until now Morning Musume hasn’t often performed at festivals. That’s why we pride ourselves in having performed at Rock In for the first time. We got to create a „first“ in this group’s history.

Which songs did you perform?

Though we also sang „Renai Revolution 21“ and „Love Machine“, other than that we only sang songs from „Morning Musume’14“ and after. There were probably a lot of songs that the audience didn’t know, but many stopped to watch and that is our power! During our fall tour we also performed songs that were released after the 9th generation’s debut only, and the old songs we did sing were all in updated version, so it had a feeling of „We’re fighting a battle right now!“.

On the final of that fall tour the graduation of your generation mate Iikubo Haruna was held.

When Harunan announced her graduation, the group as a whole said „We love these 12-members“. The end of the graduation was sad. But we wanted the people who came to burn into their memory what fun people we are. That’s why I think there were less tears and it was more of a fun entertainment stage.

At the end, Iikubo-san made a homage to „Fist of the North Star“‘s Raoh by saying „I have not a single piece of regret in my Morning Musume life!“ as she lifted her right fist towards the sky.

We watched it on the monitor backstage and it was like „Harunan really went for it!“ (laughs). Everyone laughed. I don’t think there was a graduation concert where there was so much laughter. Harunan’s graduation seemed more hopeful than sad. I have this trust that whatever Harunan says must be right. So since she decided on this graduation herself, I have no doubt that it’s going to be a bright future! That's why rather than tears, there were smiles. In any case, it had the feeling of gratitude and „I’ll continue to be in your care“.

What is the reason for the haircut?

The reason is … „Hep!“. Many of my fans are earnest, therefore when I cut my hair I end up thinking „Ahh I’m worried…“. But then I thought that it’s not that big of a deal. Actually, I considered cutting my hair for my birthday event on the 7th of January. I thought it would be nice, since I haven’t cut it in a while. But at the Budokan, a lot of people are watching, so the amount of attention is high. So I got it cut before the the tour final~ (laughs)

Lastly, what is 2019 Morning Musume going to be like?

First off, my junior Nonaka (Miki) is going to come back from her study abroad, so to not waste this, we want to get everything in line to prepare to go overseas as well. In 2018, we had concerts at Mexico and New York where we recieved a lot of enthusiasm. That why I want to do my best to become a familiar presence even overseas!

https://www.tokyo-sp...inment/1233439/

Special New Year‘s Interview

What kind of year was 2018?

My goal for the year 2018 was to become a „adored person“. Not in the sense of spoiling someone or getting more people I get along with. I wanted to become someone dependable or someone who can take responsability in emergencies.

What is your motivation?

The words my generation mates Kudo Haruka-chan and Iikubo Haruna-chan recieved from our juniors at their graduation ceremonies. When I heard what out juniors said it made me think „Ah, so they did all these things for our juniors. All of them are so grateful“. I thought „The juniors sure are relying on Duu (Kudo Haruka) a lot“ with a little bit of jealousy. Jealousy and the conscientiousness of following her example.

How is your communication with juniors?

It used to be difficult for me to make juniors talk to me. I thought „I wonder what kind of thoughts she has“, but lately our ordinary chats have incresed and our talks during radio recordings and events have become more lively. So I came to value my everyday-life backstage as well. Until then I was bad at providing conversation topics by myself. Since I had thought that I couldn’t tell interesting stories by myself.

How is it with work relationships?

Of course, I had the wish to be depended on by the people from the staff as well. I didn’t want the staff who we take along on our tours to lose their trust of „We can leave it to Ishida“. After all, with Harunan (Iikubo Haruna) leaving, I’m one of the oldest in the group. (same age as Leader Fukumura Mizuki). Unbelievable! I had never imagined that the day where I’m one of the oldest would come.

Have you become mature?

I’ve heard from people whom I’ve met for the first time in a while „You’ve become mature“. That made me happy of course, but it also made me think that since I’m already an adult, I have to do everything properly. I think that the number of times the staff came to me to confirm the formation has increased, for example. Another time [where I thought that] was when many OG appeared as guest performers in concerts.

What did you feel?

The current members were told by our choreography teacher who we’ve been indebted to for a long time „[The OG emmbers] show their very own presence in just these few songs on stage, study this atmosphere“. When I contemplated to myself how I can liven it up and then performed, our teacher put her hand on my shoulder and said „Ishida, well done“. My chest tightend.

Can you go into detail?

I particularly like a „heated up stage“, so when I let out my mood I prefer to approach „sexy“ less than let’s say „fierceness“, pushing myself forward, going all out. When I point my mic towards the audience to make them let out their voice, I don’t vaguely mean „everyone“. I point it at „you“, individual by individual, to pull their attention. That they become concious of the „force“. I think that performance might have reached her. The same teacher praised my dancing for our new song „Furari Ginza“, too. It made me happy!

(to be continued)

https://www.tokyo-sp...inment/1234396/

#11163 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:01 PM

Setlist of today birthday event
Spoiler

https://twitter.com/...242726031052801

Quoted from A@JPLOP

Morning Musume. '19 Ishida Ayumi's 22nd birthday event at Yamano Hall 1.7.19

1st event
MC Opening Talk :
- Ayumi's 2019 goals and resolutions : Go to an opening game of Rakuen Eagles game. Take advantage of her new role in becoming "sub-leader Ishida Ayumi" and spreading the name and title all over.
- What Ayumin is addicted to right now : Sesame and Kinako
- Ayumin Quiz
- Ayumin's improvement to good fortune corner

Birthday live
1.Kimagure Princess
2.Yokohama Shinkirou (Goto)
3.Otona na no yo! (Berryz)
MC
4.Kimi no Suki na Hito (Suzuki Airi)
MC
5.Waratte YOU
6.Banzai! ~Jinsei wa Meccha Wonderful!~ (Mano)

2nd event

Birthday live
1.Kimagure Princess
2.Yokohama Shinkirou (Goto)
3.Otona na no yo! (Berryz)
MC
4.Kimi no Suki na Hito (Suzuki Airi)
MC
5.Idai na Chikara wo! (C-ute)
6.Banzai! ~Jinsei wa Meccha Wonderful!~ (Mano)

Ayumi retried singing :
7.Uwasa no Sexy Guy (Goto)
8.Waratte YOU

#11164 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:40 PM

She is only 22? :omg:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#11165 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:28 PM

Also, I wanted to share this cute comic based on a funny part in this Morning Jogakuin episode:
@18:25

Spoiler

Thank you!! I giggled throughout the broadcast when listened to it but now I just ROFLed! Artist is p good

caCYGi9.jpg

#11166 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:11 PM

Ayumin is growing up so fast.

#11167 Zucchipon

Zucchipon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:11 AM

Happy birthday Ayumin <3

ErinaAkane Kaede

#11168 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:09 PM

Posting back the birthday goods
http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=13146
01.jpg
Spoiler

#11169 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:20 AM

Thank you!! I giggled throughout the broadcast when listened to it but now I just ROFLed! Artist is p good

She's finally had enough of the "poor" jokes XD

Btw, I forgot to link the source: https://twitter.com/...358728346816513

Here's the new year's episode of Morning Jogakuin

Someone on twitter subbed the beginning: https://twitter.com/...337034168090624

A bit of a summary of the episode, since I think it was quite a funny one:

Spoiler

Here is some birthday fanart~

DwUQXKFVAAAjK6Y.jpg

https://twitter.com/...289280800583680

A few fan edits

Lastly, here is the continuation of Ayumi's New Year interview!

[Part 2]

— Last year you also performed the musical „Pharaoh no Haka ~Hebi Ou Snefel~“. Having played the leading role Snefel, what did you feel in regards of pulling the troupe along?

This time, I didn’t tell the others „You should try this“ „You should do it like that“. That’s because I thought it would be better to broaden the freedom and collect the others‘ suggestions. I think in the past we got much more input.

—What was the reason for not saying anything?

Everyone has acting experience now and I thought it would be better to develop everyone’s strengths by expressing myself in form of demonstration. I wanted walk ahead and show everyone I approach this musical by concentrating on it more than anyone else. I felt that this way we would be able to archieve something better.

—Do you like acting?

Yes, I do like it. Somehow, I think by meeting Snefel I gained a lot for myself. In concerts, I like to put energy into them and get all fired up. But Snefel’s role is the exact opposite. A quiet character that is one step away from being terrifying. He was someone who had expressions that I didn’t have. But when I tried and managed to do them I thought „So I can do it!“. It became a good opportunity and I still like Snefel a lot.

—Was it a second showing of the play?

No, it was different. To be honest, when I first heard in 2018 we would do the same story a second year in a row, I thought „(People from the management,) are you serious?“. I wondered why. The first performance had Kudo Haruka-chan as lead and it was a great succsess. I wondered if I would be doing ok. I thought it had nothing but disadvantages.

—The audience must have been strict too, they wouldn’t call it a success a second time unless you exceed a 100 points.

That’s true. Everyone already knew the content, so I thought I had to go beyond everyone’s expectations. But after it ended, I heard that it was recieved really well and it gave me a lot of confidence!

—On the other hand, how are you viewing Kudo Haruka-san’s big as role Lupin Yellow?

For my own roles, I don’t want people to see „Ishida Ayumi“ in them. I don’t like that at all. I don’t want them to think „Ayumin is playing a cool Snefel“, I want to show them that there is a cool Snefel only. But when I see Kuduu’s Lupin Yellow, I end up thinking „Ah, Kuduu is cute“ (laughs). I feel a bit guilty about that. But I guess I can’t see her any different anymore, since she has been such a close presence to me.

—The location appearance „Northern Travelers - Touhoku“ at your home prefecture Miyagi was also well recieved given the ratings.

Thank you! It was my first time having work on location in the northern region. Also, I also met the staff there for the first time. I was a bit nervous, but I wanted to leave a good impression by doing a good job, after all. „I hope to have a follow up to that soon!“ is what I thought.

—Are you good at location shoots?

I do like them. More than doing funny talks on variety, I think my speciality lies in getting my hands on something, showing a reaction and convey fun. I was surprised at myself for crying at the shrine. I’m actually not that interested in power spots and such, but when I went there to try it, I really felt that I was purified from within and I think a lot of repressed emotions came to the surface.

https://www.tokyo-sp...inment/1234429/

[Part 3]

—After a turbulent year 2018 for Hello! Project with the 20th anniversary, how did Morning Musume evolve?

It’s a very trivial thing, but I thing the range of expressions of each of us has increased. The free dance parts have also increased in last year’s fall tour. Each member has become able to move on stage so that the audience gets engaged. The times they seem perplexed, wondering what to do whenever a improvisation part comes up, have vanished.

—What about you individually?

Right~ For example in the song called „Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi“, which was Sayashi (Riho)-san’s graduation single, I was supposed to take over her solo dance part after she graduated. Even if I imitated her, I couldn’t express it her way. So our instructor said „You can do it your way“, but… somehow there was still a part in the dance were I wasn’t sure if I was doing it right.

—Which kind of part?

Sayashi-san wanted to dance it exact, but also bring out her individual style in that dance part. When we got to sing this song for the first time in a while during this tour, I didn’t want to take this part away from Sayashi-san. I thought I had to dance in a way that expresses the song properly. Like expressiong the softness of the wind and the elegance. When I tried that out at reheasal, I asked our instructor for her opinion, since I had changed it suddenly. She said „That’s totally fine. Actually, you could even change it up each time. Express it your way.“. I stopped getting trapped inside the concept of „dancing“.

—So was this big change troubling?

Not exactly, either. It’s fun dancing the way I think seems fit. Since I dance it the way I think of, sometimes, there are times where I think I failed a bit, but you could say that’s part of the fun. I just enjoyed it as my individuality of that day (laughs).

—Did your dancing also evolve?

I learned how good it is to syncronize yourself with dancing, singing and the song’s „pulse“ so to say. Especially while singing. But I’m actually a person who doesn’t move by intuition, I like to dance predetermined choeographies. Ah, but that’s where those feelings came from… I felt like that, when I thought about what entertaining dancing is. Doing it the same way as in the MV is fine as well, but there’s also enjoyment from rearranging it like „So that just happened?!“.

—You’re also good at writing blogs.

It takes time though. But as I write it down, I get to know my feelings as well. „So that’s how I was thinking.“, I say. But it’s fun. I can sort my mind that way.

—It is popular.

Is that so~? What should I do!

—Lastly, what will the Ishida Ayumi of 2019 be like?

I’m just the usual unchanged „Ishida Ayumi of the 10th generation“, but before I realized it, I became one of the oldest in the group. In Hello! Project I’m going to become close to the oldest as well. That’s why I want to believe in myself this year and just go with the flow. I think if I change, I think it would be great to become the „Ishida Ayumi“ that isn’t afraid of change. If I don’t change, I should just believe that the way I’ve been doing things until now has been right. As for the group, Nonaka (Miki) will return from her study abroad, so we should put our preparations in order to have activities overseas! In 2019 „Morning Musume‘19“ is going to be your care as well!

(end)

https://www.tokyo-sp...inment/1234453/

#11170 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:27 AM

—On the other hand, how are you viewing Kudo Haruka-san’s big as role Lupin Yellow?

For my own roles, I don’t want people to see „Ishida Ayumi“ in them. I don’t like that at all. I don’t want them to think „Ayumin is playing a cool Snefel“, I want to show them that there is a cool Snefel only. But when I see Kuduu’s Lupin Yellow, I end up thinking „Ah, Kuduu is cute“ (laughs). I feel a bit guilty about that. But I guess I can’t see her any different anymore, since she has been such a close presence to me.

v A post I made in the Pharaoh no Haka topic about this exact thing v

I've been a bit more quiet with Pharaoh and with Zoku 11nin since "not Triangle" is hardly a fair or valuable critique, but I can say with certainty that getting to see Ayumi acting makes any stage musical worth seeing.  As over-the-top as some of her roles can be, she buys into them in a way that let's the audience buy into it as well.  There's been a bit of a problem I've noticed with some of the past stage musicals where the attachment to the idol playing the part can bleed into how a character is perceived.  That's especially true with male characters played by the idols, whether it's Kaede, Riho, Tomoko, or even Duu.  There's a perception in the back of one's mind of "that's Duu!" or "Kaede suits masculine characters well!"  In this case though, it's easy while watching Ayumi playing a character like Sneferu and just think "He's psycho!"

There's an expression I can paraphrase along the lines of, "if you don't believe it, neither will the audience" that works to Ayumi's favor.  I've never accidentally referred to any other idol by a character's name when speaking of the actress herself, but I still sometimes catch myself trying not to call her Sakura-hime.

Now I'm just even more impressed with her. It was one thing that she was able to portray her characters so well, but it's another thing entirely that she did so with cognizance of this. There's still a lot of room for improvement, but I would love to see Ayumi doing more stage musicals or dorama roles even after her idol career.

#11171 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:10 PM

I feel the same! In the beginning I'm like woah Ayumin's acting is so cool, but then as it progresses I get sucked into the story and totally buy into her role.

-----------------

Some scans from the picboard~

Ishida%20Ayumi-824263.jpg

Spoiler

Ayumi wrote on her blog that she got help from Duu with choosing the songs for her birthday event. She also asked for Mizuki's and Sakura's opinions. This year she says 3 songs were suggestions from Duu (Uwasa no Sexy Guy, Yokohama Shinkirou and Waratte YOU)

Though I gotta say I'm the most exctited for "Kimi no Suki na Hito", it's one of my favorites from Airi's album.

You can find Ayumi's blog translations on tumblr as usual! So I decided to translate Duu's birthday blog post for Ayumin, since I thought it was really sweet and she didn't post one last year as she was still on hiatus after her grad. 

happy birthday

img20190107135655824s.jpg 

Happy birthday [cake]

My comrade has turned 22 years old.

She's joined the adult club a long time ago already,
But sometimes she lets herself get spoiled, so I feel relaxed  ^_^ (lol)

Since I've come to watch the group from an outsider perspective,
I shower her with praise so much she gets surprised
And she gives me an ambiguous reaction (lol)

Ah, she's getting bashful~ I think then←

She does everything at full power, not wanting to lose,
But she rejoices over other people's happiness as if it were her own
She's older than me, but she feels different than a big sister to me.

Our fields are different now, but we're still competing.

In the past, we were each other's rival
We kind of couldn't stand each other, huh~!  XD XD (lol)

Super childish indiscretion←

Now I say this with my head held high.

As I am fulfilling my dream now, I have to stick with it, or else she'll be mad!!
+ I have to become more and more amazing or else she'll be mad!!

Once again, congrats Ayumin
img20190107135648249s.jpg 
img20190107135641169s.jpg 

See you

#happy birthday #ishida ayumi birthday #comrade

https://ameblo.jp/ku...2431407447.html

#11172 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 05:32 AM

This is still my favorite pic of Ayumi and Duu.

:lol:  <3

blog,%20Ishida%20Ayumi,%20Kudo%20Haruka-

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#11173 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:00 PM

Ishida%20Ayumi-825548.jpg

caCYGi9.jpg

#11174 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 10:50 PM

Ishida%20Ayumi-825548.jpg

Beautiful dress.  Perfect for her.

#11175 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:26 PM

My ancient Ayumin PB post got flagged as NSFW after the big tumblr nsfw wipeout

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

#11176 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:46 PM

Her PB did set off WWIII in the 2ch threads. That must be the equivalent of decommissioning landmines.

#11177 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 05:44 PM

New Arakashi episode

Since Ayumi's location co-host Kawada Manami left the show, Watanabe Hana (the one who always fangirled over Ayumin in the studio after her segments) took over to join Ayumi's segment. Gotta say, Ayumi's interactions with Manami were always very amusing, but I'm also looking forward how the new host will do.

#11178 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:46 AM

:lol:

Ishida%20Ayumi-828167.jpg

みんな、やってみて!石田亜佑美

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか