• Please log in to reply
11296 replies to this topic

#11281 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 04:35 AM

Ayumin with the owner of her favorite Indian restaurant, Sri Mangalam. The pic is from an interview in which Ayumin expressed how happy she is to be touring as Morning Musume again.

https://news.yahoo.c...491c16546ca4202

Attached Files

#11282 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3200 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 06:10 PM

Yahoo has blocked all European Countries since April 6th.

This is what you get when opening this link or any other yahoo/ yahoo auctions/ gyao website

5RrqWGuZ_t.png

so here's the text

Why Maumusume's Ayumi Ishida was moved to tears at her first concert in two years.

Hello! Project's idol group Morning Musume.' 22' finally started their solo concert tour recently, which was cancelled just before the start of the spring 2020 season due to the Corona disaster. In an interview, Ayumi Ishida (25) was overjoyed that the tour had finally started. She was also very happy that she will be performing at the festival event 'JAPAN He also shared his thoughts on JAM 2022.

Photo: Ayumi Ishida right and owner of Srimangalam.

--tour has started for the first time in two years.

Ishida It's been so much fun! I'm like, "The only thing I have to look forward to in life is concerts!" I enjoy concerts so much. I realised once again that concerts are the one thing in life that makes me so happy. I realised that touring isn't something you can take for granted, and that it's even more important, because it's just too much fun!" That time is too important. It's the peak of my life right now. Concerts. Hmph.

-How was the view from the stage?

Ishida: (Due to infection control) I didn't hear any cheers from the fans, but I'm already having flashbacks. The moment I saw the psyllium (penlights waved by fans) swaying, I really felt like crying. That's how excited I was. It was during the last MC that I really cried. That venue was two years ago when the tour was cancelled due to the Corona Disaster, even though we even had a genepro (a full rehearsal). At that time, the leader, Sei Fukumura, said, "Let's do a genepro for when we have the first day of the tour one day. I hope we can tour again someday". I cried when I looked back on that.

--Was it a long two years?

Ishida It happened very quickly, but... it was a long time... For the 15th term, this tour is the second time. Normally, we would have experienced more. But the 15th term has experienced a lot in the last two years, so they've grown stronger and have more parts to take on. They have grown up a lot. So I think people who see them will be very surprised.

--In May, they will perform at the festival JAPAN Performances at JAM

Ishida When we started rehearsing for the tour, it was physically demanding, even though it was only an hour and a half live, it was hard, and I thought it was bad (laughs). (Laughs) And when we got to the venue, put on our costumes and shoes, and rehearsed through the show on a stage with steps, it was also really tough.

--The blanks were more than I expected.

Ishida But when it came to the first day, I had plenty of time to spare. That's why I thought "the power of cheering" was amazing, and I thought "JAPAN JAM" was good too. I can do it! (laughs).

--What are your goals for this year's festival?

Ishida: "Attractive". The concert will also feature the new song 'Chu Chu Chu', which was released on 8 June. Chu Our Future / The Great Life Never Been Better !" is also performed. I look forward to seeing you all at the different venues!
(A special version of this interview will be published in Tosportnote).

In fact, he is a curry lover] Ishida has a side to him that likes spiced curry. This interview took place at Srimangalam, a south Indian curry restaurant in Kyodo, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo. The owner, Mahalingam, is a chef with a 33-year career and is highly praised by Matsuko Deluxe.

Ishida said of Mahalingam's special curry: 'It's so delicious! I've almost never had a South Indian curry before, but the spiciness is just right". Mr Mahalingam offered to act as an instructor, saying, "I'll teach you how to make spiced curry". Will Ishida soon become an apprentice?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

jp source

Spoiler

higher res image

qQUJknTw_t.jpg

LKzi96LK_t.jpg

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#11283 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 16 April 2022 - 01:47 AM

Thanks for sharing! Ayumin already knows how to make Indo-Curry, I wonder what's different with southern Indian. Maybe it's just an opportunity to master the cuisine from an authentic practitioner.

My understanding is that southern Indian is more vegetarian than Northern, but I see a big plate of Tandoori chicken in front of them.

#11284 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3200 posts

Posted 24 April 2022 - 06:08 AM

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#11285 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3200 posts

Posted 30 April 2022 - 10:24 AM

https://www.tiktok.c...bapp=v1&lang=en

new tiktok

B5p1HKr5_t.jpg 1DpAg3ZG_t.jpg

https://cdn.discorda...33583119617.mp4

https://ameblo.jp/mo...2740295071.html

lqNoSrx2_t.jpg uQNmms4h_t.jpg

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#11286 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3200 posts

Posted 11 May 2022 - 11:38 PM

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#11287 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3200 posts

Posted 27 May 2022 - 12:43 PM

b5zpEv1u_t.jpg e8zitGBS_t.jpgWVsYEZTl_t.jpg XX15DRHQ_t.jpg jXvb1Ibf_t.jpg Gop9k0kO_t.jpg GaVL9lz3_t.jpg 8pDIAfqX_t.jpg znTVFiqW_t.jpg kvKZ8M1n_t.jpg 8JAr7RLE_t.jpg

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#11288 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 28 May 2022 - 05:06 PM

Ayumin was cleared to return to work in time for MM's Okinawa concert this weekend, Maria and Homare are still out of action.

#11289 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 12:39 PM

Congrats to Ayumin on her 11th anniversary in Momusu!

#11290 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3200 posts

Posted 13 November 2022 - 09:03 AM

new Ayumi PB will be released on her next birthday

http://www.helloproj...com/news/15319/

Are you Ready me

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#11291 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 19 November 2022 - 06:35 PM

I wish she die her hair black again, she never have been more beautiful. <3

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#11292 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 December 2022 - 07:37 PM

Don't hate the messenger. The writing is on the wall.

#11293 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 31 December 2022 - 01:28 PM

^What do you mean by that?

Also, what was the running joke when she would turn around quickly? Never understood it.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#11294 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 07 January 2023 - 04:10 PM

Happy 26th birthday, Ayumin!

Akanechin posted this video of when she and Ayumin encountered a blue Christmas tree and Ayumin wanted her picture taken in front of it since it's her member color. Pretty funny!

https://www.instagra...id=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

#11295 Gjunky

Gjunky

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 September 2023 - 06:09 PM

I have a request,

Ayumi is one of my favorite members. As I said in another post I have about a 10 year gap do to circumstances.  I just saw a video that said that Ayumi took lead on a few songs?  If someone would be so kind as to point those out. I'd be most grateful.  Thanks.

#11296 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 26 November 2023 - 06:25 AM

Poor Ayumi.  :lol:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#11297 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 11 December 2023 - 11:54 AM

Like her friend Erina, she is one of the most beautiful and interesting girls in Morning Musume.  :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users