11296 replies to this topic

#10501 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:29 PM

Almost 1 year for the next pass.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10502 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:49 AM

I love this, great work :good:

https://youtu.be/RRjUUdzzI_Q

#10503 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:50 PM

^Bruh..whoever made that is a beast. I love seeing how dedicated Ayumi is on stage, she is a pro. I hope she does bigger and better things in the future.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#10504 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

promo for 3/18 Ishida Ayumi ga iku! :D

I'm happy they made available a promo vid before every episode :)

Ayumi and Manami's dynamics is getting better. I enjoy their interactions :D

and here's the taiwan program that promotes tourism in Japan

there are times Ayumi dresses well... XD

and she made sure to wear a different hairstyle on each day like how she wears a different hairstyle on every concert tour / single

#10505 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

I was rewatching some old performances mainly My Vision TGL, and it made me come to the conclusion that Ayumi loves dancing way more than singing. She has the biggest smile when dancing and it makes me want to see her smile more. *_*

#10506 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:50 AM

Concert goods fan pictures
Better late than never? Fan pics from the cheki event at the beginning of the month, for the last current single.
EDIT: I mirrored the pics for the last cheki event earlier in the month but at posting time I forgot which single it was for...

Edited by simplemindead'17, 19 March 2017 - 07:01 AM.

#10507 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:02 AM

If anyone had a chance to listen to the fanrec of the concert, I must admit that Ayumi improved vocally and to think they haven't even edited the sound yet for the DVD yet. My favorite solos of Ayumi were in Ikkimashoi, HDYLJ, and Wakuteka.

#10508 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:10 AM

And more fan pics from the cheki event on the 19th. 2-shot gallery and 5-shot gallery.

In the future, I'm thinking of just putting the pictures into a gallery and posting the link to that instead. Would this be preferred or should I continue doing it the way it is? I'm bumping into the pic limit too much, not to mention the double-posting interval so from now on I'll just link to the gallery.

Edited by simplemindead'17, 19 March 2017 - 07:34 AM.

#10509 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

^ I say for myself - too lazy to open links, and this forum allows to post pics directly so why bother with galleries?

caCYGi9.jpg

#10510 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

If anyone had a chance to listen to the fanrec of the concert, I must admit that Ayumi improved vocally and to think they haven't even edited the sound yet for the DVD yet. My favorite solos of Ayumi were in Ikkimashoi, HDYLJ, and Wakuteka.

I agree... and not just from that recording, even in the previous tours... aside from that whenever Ayumi does well you could notice how much the unwelcoming comments drop to less than 0.00001% XD
people are people

I'm happy Ayumi looks to be having fun especially in the release event performance of jealousy jealousy shown in hello station :D

anyway, there's still no 3-18 ara ara kashiko episode uploaded on youtube :(
I used to tagged the ara kashi episodes under watch later but videos got deleted :(
I should have downloaded those...

#10511 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:39 AM

i miss Ayumi and the 13ki dance break in BNM live already. It was like their bonding moment lol.

#10512 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:41 PM

Dance Machine indeed ! :blink:

Attached Files

#10513 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:14 AM

Alright guys, I finally found some time to tell you about my first (and potentially last) handshake experience with Ayumin! I had managed to get 3 handshakes. First off, I know everybody says this, but she's SO beautiful in person. Her eyes are really big when she looks right at you. It's so striking xAx Moreover I liked how she talks very calm and naturally to you, thinks about stuff you ask her.

First I told her (all in Japanese) that I won the J-melo One and Only award and she was very surprised that I came and thanked me for taking part. I told her that I really look up to her dancing and she got all humble about it. Then she told me that she finds my eyes very big and pretty <3 I gave the compliment right back (because I have always adored her eyes)

In the second handshake I told her that I really like the IshiDuu combi. I think she answered "oh! Then be sure to check out that booth as well" *points to her right*. Might also be possible she said that she was just at Duu's booth during the break. Sorry my Japanese doesn't work well when I'm nervous^^"
Then she told me that the two of them recently went to Disney and that it was fun.

The third one was kind of a mess because I wanted to say too much in too little time, so she just had this super adorable confused pouting face while pointing her finger against her temple and gave me a reassuring smile at the end.

I wasn't happy with my last handshake being a mess tho, so I just went to one of the fans that had a bunch of tickets for trading and bought another for the last round. I had to wait about 2 hours before the round started, but when I entered the booth I could see how she recognized me, giving me a big smile and stretching her arms out to take my hands again.
This time I asked: "What should one do first to become friends with you?"
She got all humble about someone wanting to become friends with her and said "no no" with big eyes. "-ah! But just in one day I came to memorize your face!"
<insert inner fangirl freak out here> "Really?!"
"Un!"
"Ah eh.. Then please come Germany one day!"
"I'll come!"
"I'll wait!"
*energetic nod and holding her fist up next to her*
I was almost out of the booth, but I turned around and did a little bow "I really really love you!"
I got a huge smile in response while she waved. I threw her a kiss as I went, which she returned x3

The last one had me crying for most of my way back to my hotel, because my brain couldn't comprehend how my idol that I've been following for more than 5 years not only saw me but also remembered me even after hours of meeting other fans. She's so lovely <3

#10514 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:02 AM

^That is a lovely experience. Thank you for sharing it ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#10515 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:32 AM

That's so sweet!!! Thanks for letting us know about that <3

#10516 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:55 AM

Thanks for sharing! So you two are friends now? XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#10517 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:45 AM

No problem, I'm glad you guys liked it <3

^Haha I'd love to think so, but I think Ayumin mentioned somwhere that she's not particularily good at making friends XD

#10518 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:12 AM

Just finished watching MM DVD mag Vol.91.
Ishida showed her yankee side.
Eventho she was scared herself, she still defended her team from the "old" man in the school :respect:
Very impressed by Ishida.
But when it comes to problem solving she was hopeless ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#10519 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:43 AM

I hope someone can drop a rough translation (better than google) of this Ayumi's blogpost: #えりぽんかわいい

There're some sweet words about her fellow Suberipon :blush:

blog,%20Ikuta%20Erina,%20Ishida%20Ayumi-

caCYGi9.jpg

#10520 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:52 AM

^Wow, they just look great with each other. :wub:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users