Photo

Mika Todd (ミカ・トッド)

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

Yeah, just discovered it now as I scrolled down my facebook feed. I totally subscribed too, and hope you all do too. ^_^

And for those of you who have Google Plus, I hope you've all started following her there too. :-)

Do you have the link to her Google+ page? If so, could you please post it to the H!P official links collection thread? :)

#102 Aly B

Aly B

Hopelessly devoted to MoMusu.

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

got this pic from her fb. judgeing by her blood-shot eyes, i'd say mika-chan may have had a few too many?? lol.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#103 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

Here is a pic of Mika and her boyfriend (Cole Horibe?) on the day of the dead.

http://instagram.com/p/Th6mlryCZa/

In case you are not familiar, this is a holiday, Nov. 1, also known as All Souls Day, in which people honor their dead family members, make altars to them, dress up in costumes like dead people, etc.

#104 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

^
I think she's dating his older brother, considering the twitter handle she edited into the tweet.
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#105 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

Here is another photo, one from New Year's Eve.

http://instagram.com/p/T7vQtJyCYO/

The twitter usernames are 'donttouchthat' and 'cheewhojayuff,' plus, of course, Mika.

#106 J-Triumf

J-Triumf

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

Here she is again with another cover song!

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - Ask.fm - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

#107 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

Just thought you all might be interested to know that Mikapon is back in Japan (with her boyfriend). Here's hoping she meets up with her former H!P members again. ^_^

0b701c72965d11e28c9e22000a9f308e_7.jpg

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#108 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:30 AM

Thanks for the photo ^. Mika even looks good in her passport photo! I saw a few photos from Japan that she posted on her twitter. I was wondering if she got married, and they were on their honeymoon . . . :huh:

#109 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

who knows. But they are both from Hawaii and he was born in 1982. Welcome to crazy world of wotas, Cale Horibe! ^^;

#110 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

Thanks for the photo ^. Mika even looks good in her passport photo! I saw a few photos from Japan that she posted on her twitter. I was wondering if she got married, and they were on their honeymoon . . . :huh:

Naaaaaah, she would have mentioned it. She's mentioned pretty much everything else they've done, I doubt a wedding would just slip under the radar.

Her instagram has tonssss of photos from their trip if anyone is interested. :)

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#111 J-Triumf

J-Triumf

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

Another song for you...

She already covered this song two years ago but wanted to test her new microphone.

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - Ask.fm - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

#112 BlueSmoke

BlueSmoke

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:40 AM

Mika! I loved her in Coconuts and MiniMoni! and she's dating Cale Horibe? I'm guessing Cole Horibe is his brother? I loved Cole in SYTYCD! dang.

She seems happy~ good for her! 

QDqoAWB.jpg?1

♥ Ishida Ayumi ♥ ♥ Suzuki Airi ♥ ♥ Kanazawa Tomoko ♥ ♥ Sayashi Riho ♥

#113 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:26 AM

I received a tweet from Mika, wishing me a happy birthday. So, she is still alive.

#114 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

That was nice of her! And she's more active on her Instagram than on her Twitter from what I've seen, so that's the better place to keep up to date with her.

My last.fm

#115 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:41 PM

Mika posted this on her facebook :

Last night, as I was walking to my car after work a man attempted to attack me. I was looking down at my phone and saw a man pass right by me from the corner of my eye. Soon after, he came from behind, put his arm around my neck and told me "don't scream or I'll slit your neck". As I realized what was happening, I yanked his arm down and kept screaming help until he ran off. I am so thankful that I've been training hard at Cobrinha Westside the past 2 months because I really think it prepared me for this terrible experience. I'm also glad that Cale taught me to just react in a situation like this. Had I not reacted in that split second, I think I would have been a victim. I'm sharing this because I want women out there to know that it could happen to you. Never walk alone at night and don't let your guard down. My guard was down and he saw his chance and took it. The funny thing is that as he walked right passed me, I felt uneasy. Always trust your instincts.

I am glad she is alright! 

#116 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

That's scary.. I'm glad that Mika knew how to react. This could have ended badly...

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#117 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

Oh my god, that is crazy. Poor Mika, I'm so glad she is okay. Really gives you a reality shock that something like this could happen to someone as sweet and kind as Mika. Life is precious. :o Makes me want to take self-defense classes lol!

My last.fm

#118 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:08 AM

I saw "The Lego Movie" last night. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. The lead female role was Lucy, a.k.a. Wild Style. It would have been a good role for Mika. The character resembled her.

#119 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

Whatever happened to that tv show she was a voice actress in? 

#120 pige

pige

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 259 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:14 AM

It got reworked a few times and stalled out, if it gets resurrected at some point don't expect her to be involved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users