• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#1 RYBO316

RYBO316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:35 PM

Since, Mika's been getting all sorts of (abet much needed) attention with her twitter account. It's safe to say, it's time for her to have her own thread. Let's make her feel at home if she ever decides to check the site out!

#2 Lyra

Lyra

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:48 PM

Since she's finally got her own thread, it's about time to start adding pictures!
These are the most recent, from her twitter account:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think she looks really good with that new hairstyle!

Let's hope we get to hear her sing again soon.

Posted Image

#3 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:20 PM

It's so strange, I still have her in my head in the red overall and the american flag on her head and now she looks like this! But i love this look! She has really grown up now

#4 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:28 PM

Finally a Mika thread!!!

My favorite Mini Moni member is all grown up now~!

I really hope that I can hear her new song somewhere. If it's Mika's, it's gotta be good.
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#5 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:21 PM

Honestly, I'm surprised that she just got a thread NOW. I thought that she had one for some time now, but then again, I don't check the member threads.
Anyways, I'm glad that she's opened up her own Twitter account! I hope that she can reconnect with people in that kind of communication.

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#6 Aly B

Aly B

Hopelessly devoted to MoMusu.

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:46 PM

I definately want to hear her song for japan! I wonder if someone recorded that event at all? Perhaps it'll pop up on YT somewhere?

Even so, I'm really glad she's on Twitter now, and that she has her own thread. ^_^ Yay for Mika-love!!!
Posted Image

#7 pige

pige

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 259 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:38 AM

I hope she doesn't burn out on the twitter, she's been going pretty hard on it. :unsure:
She has apparently kept a hand in "the business", hope we continue to hear more from her.
She has a great deal of potential. I hope we get a chance to see what she does with it.

#8 RyRyMini

RyRyMini

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:11 PM

Did Tsunku ever answer her tweet? I tried scrolling through but it seems as though she's been replying to every single person who tweets her. XD She's also written her name in kanji which I thought was neat because they always showed it in katakana during her H!P days.

ip9r.png

#9 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:17 PM

My favourite H!P member of all time! Along with Ayaka, of course.
It would be so cool if she checked out this thread, or H!O. It must be crazy to look back and see how big mini moni was. Although she didn't get the credit she deserved from coconuts.
I wonder if shes ever checked out some of her old performance videos. My favourite is her and Ayaka singing manatsu no kousen
If you guys want Mika pictures, I have an album full of some old ones!
Mika: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v401/neo_xiz_helper/Ayaka%20misc/Mika%20misc/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16
Mini moni: http://smg.photobuck...Mini moni rare/
Coconuts: http://smg.photobuck...onuts pictures/

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#10 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:22 PM

It's great to see her back again!
I tweeted her and was surprised that I got a reply back haha.

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#11 Angelia

Angelia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:31 PM

Finally she has her own thread, it's about time XD
She looks really stunning nowadays!

#12 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:08 AM

I tweeted her and said she was really gorgeous. After the fact, i felt like a serious creeper. ^^; But she tweeted me back!!!! :wub: Today is a VERY happy day!!!! ^_^
Posted Image

#13 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:57 AM

Mika seems to reply A LOT! I also got a reply, a friend of mine got a reply and seems everyone over here too :) She is really nice and I think she is also a bit surprised that she got so many overseas H!P fans still since when she still was in h!p it wasn't so much promoted in other countries

#14 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

LOL I wonder why she didn't get her own thread until now but I'm so excited about her music comeback too!! :D

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#15 Lyra

Lyra

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:03 PM

Seems like Mika will be catching up with former Coconuts members too:

@LeiROCKstar (Lehua Nahina)
@MikaTaressa Next time I'm in LA, I'm calling you. Omg. Danielle is visiting next week. I'll keep you updated!! Miss you!
7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

@MikaTaressa (Mika)
@LeiROCKstar YES!! Please do. Give Danielle my love. xoxo
7 hours ago

It makes me happy to see that they still stay in touch after all this time! :D

Posted Image

#16 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:14 PM

Since she's finally got her own thread, it's about time to start adding pictures!
These are the most recent, from her twitter account:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think she looks really good with that new hairstyle!

Let's hope we get to hear her sing again soon.

Sh's been invited to check out H!O by a couple of people so it's nice that she has a thread of her own now!

BTW, the twitter pics: the first is her on the red carpet for the Thousand Hearts event, the second is her swimwear designer sister, Shay, showing up and supporting her!

And, it turns out that Mika performed with her father, who also has a Twitter account:

http://twitter.com/#!/jazzongaku

jazzongaku Johnny Todd
@midoritakamura hi Midori, see you soon. Did a benefit for Japan with Mika last Saturday in LA. 3000 people there. Big success!

I hadn't heard anything recent from him but he posted a link to a MySpace video from February. He sounds like Oscar Peterson!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjMv1lrhDUA

I think someone tweeted about Berryz playing in Seatle last Saturday, she didn't seem to know that............

She mentioned that CNN covered the charity event? Well, I know that TMZ covered this and even posted a video. Unfortunately it's of Iron Chef Morimoto singing, not Mika! :lol:

http://www.tmz.com/v...67-9cbb1aaeba72

I'm pretty sure this means Mika's performance was VTR'd, too................I hope it shows up somewhere!

#17 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:29 PM

I also got a reply from Lehua. They are both so nice! You'd think they'd be annoyed with all the H!O users bombarding them with tweets, but it seems they're really happy to be talking to their fans. Lehua even said she might post a youtube video to say hi to everyone, and there was a short mention of a possible coconuts reunion!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: If something like that happened, o my gosh, I don't even know how I would handle it. lol.

I don't think we should stalk them, but I do think we ought to keep reminding them that we love them and would like to hear more from them. :good:
Posted Image

#18 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:08 PM

It so exciting seeing the Coconuts getting so involved with everyone on twitter.. but yea, we should respect them and not bombard them XD

Mika looks so elegant nowadays! I still have my Ai-chan-era Mini Moni poster hanging up lol, so I at least get to see her every day without the overalls and American flag garb. (I'll take a pic later to show everybody)
Observing the back and forth tweets in English between her and Aibon made me recall an old Ayaka no Totsugeki Eikaiwa where Ayaka couldn't remember how to say a word and when she asked Mika she had a hard time recalling it too XD

#19 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:13 PM

WOW really? She didn't have a thread before! Blasphemy!!! She's so awesome!

She looks so beautiful in those red carpet things <3 What is she doing right now?

g8aHT2F.gif

#20 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

Mika will perform on stage as part of a Japan event soon, confirmed in a press article she linked on twitter http://rafu.com/news...a-six-year-old/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users