hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

Some translations from last years election

http://48-family.tum...enbatsu-wrap-up

Election speech

Good evening everyone, my name is Yamamoto Sayaka of NMB48’s Team N. I’d like to thank everyone who have pushed me to such great heights with this stunning placement. Last year I was 28th and part of UG, and this year, I placed 10 places higher, and I am very grateful. 

But my goal this year was to make senbatsu, so in that regard, I am disappointed. This past year, I was allowed to participate as a senbatsu member in AKB singles, and I am sure there are people who did not take that well. But I didn’t leave lasting results, just mixing in with my seniors.

I let down my group. 

Those pressures were plenty, and I thought ‘Is it necessary to make senbatsu?’ but what I learned from my seniors in senbatsu is a treasure that I will take back to my group. I will bring honor and confidence to this 18th position. 

Please don’t say I’m sorry, I am so thankful of everyone. Thank you very much. 

G+

Truthfully, I was so worried and nervous, the pressure was insane at the election. My mother would send me little tear emoticons in her mails, and even during the actual thing, I couldn’t hold tears back.

Sad things are sad things.

But even then, everyone’s thoughts are amazing.

It feels like a dream still, but I hope to have been able to accept all your love. I’m ready to go at it once more, so please don’t apologize.

Please cheer on Yamamoto Sayaka this year.

I love everyone who would love someone like me. 

Blog

Good evening, it’s Yamamoto Sayaka

Today was the senbatsu election. 

I placed in the stunning 18th spot. 

Being 28th last year, this achievement is unbelievable and I am blessed.

However, let me be honest here. 

I am not satisfied. 

This past year, I was given the opportunity to participate in AKB’s songs as a senbatsu member, but I was never able to leave an impression and I thought I had failed others. 

That is why I set a goal for myself to make senbatsu, but to make it, I had to place within the top 16. 

And thus I placed lots of pressure to perform. 

But, thought I didn’t make it, the things I learned will never go to waste. 

I was able to feel the love of everyone. 

Don’t apologize because I didn’t make senbatsu. 

I, am able to perform the music that I love, and have people accept and cheer me on. 

That enough, is reason to be happy.

As Shinoda-san said “Come at us as if you want to crush us”

That lit a fire within me. 

Since she said that, I allowed myself to say this.

Truthfully, admitting that I am not satisfied is a first for me. 

That is why I don’t want to lose. 

I will bring honor and pride to this 18th place. 

Please cheer on Yamamoto Sayaka from now on too. 

mVMeM3P.jpg

P.S Yamada, Milky, Ainyan, Maachun and I were able to rank in this year. 

We will lead NMB from now.

Please cheer NMB from now on too.

I'd say that she had a terrific "after the election"-year... bringing pride and honour to this 18th position, not like she was holding back previous years though. She has always been the heart and soul of NMB, setting the standards for performances and workethics for her group members very high... sometimes too high for some girls. This year she was also given real opportunities to leave lasting results in AKB's singles and RH2013 etc, things that a lot of people outside the NMB fandom also have noticed. To the extent that she is mentioned among a few members to represent the heart and soul of the future AKB.

So, lets find out what these lasting impressions brought

w7SZP77.jpg fX6x57X.jpg

Before someone starts to riot about Milky :D NMB brings the most leathal two tops of the 48-family, their competitive nature and need to be better than eachother keeps pushing NMB to new hights all the time. Something that easily could devide the group and kill the effort of "we". They have admitted that the fights are there and why wouldn't there be with two strong girls that both have oppinions of how things should be done, still sober enough to realize that they both bring something unique and complete eachother.

-------------------------------------

People have been worried about Sayaka's health lately and today she apologized that she couldn't bring her best to todays AKB HS-event. She had the option, like everyone else, to step down and claim health reasons but instead she worked all day. Stupid girl...

Sister-group girls are in an unfavourable situation with double duty. NMB's situation the last few days... first represent the group with all their might during three days of concerts and then represent AKB the next day during their two day HS event. Espacially the top members of each sister group are under insane pressure and very few days to rest, then if you are feeling sick on top of that...

Well, Yamamoto Sayaka is pure inspiration!

#122 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

Am I the only one who thinks those Mechaike costumes are a bit pervert looking? :)

Attached Files

signature3.png

#123 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

These are pretty common costumes in ballet actually. They look so ridiculously stupid, but you're usually entranced by the fluidity and skill of the ballet dancers that you don't think much of it.

#124 A_74

A_74

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

dev-null, No, you're not the only one!
For me the first shock of the Japanese TV was on, man farting darts through a tube (110127 Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku). by comparison, these swans - a harmless children's costumes.

#125 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:11 PM

Love their serious faces in these pictures :D And Sayenee with a powerful and strangeling grip around the neck of that poor bird... denied.

#126 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

The most funny part is that Sasshi's "thing" mopes around in all pictures. :D

signature3.png

#127 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

The girls seem well aware of how ridiculous and slightly perverted those costumes are. Especially with the coats covering the actual dress and all you see are these swan heads sticking out. XD 

#128 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

The minors are losing respect for their leader... attitudes that needs to be adjusted. :D

p5vTfZi.jpgtwuQeNg.jpgCSLPlZx.jpg

She looks like a girl (when she sleeps) said Shu

Let's make fun of her outstanding face... the baka sisters agreed

Then things escalated out of control when they started to put various objects up poor girl's nose.

#129 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

Such a great series of photos right there :D

#130 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

They've always treated Yamamoto that way though. And Yamamoto herself doesn't mind, because the girls know when she's being serious and when she's being playful.

#131 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

Aw, she looks sooo cute when she's sleeping! Like a kitten!  <3

#132 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

Finally senbatsu :D

Her speech translated http://48-family.tum...election-speech

I am NMB48 Team N’s Yamamoto Sayaka. Thank you to the fans who voted and cheered for me this year.  I first joined AKB’s Single Senbatsu during Everyday Kachuusha 3 years ago, and I was voted in the UG in the past 2 consecutive years. While being happy, I was also incredibly disappointed in myself. That’s why having my name called today as a senbatsu member makes me really happy. 

I have only become a senbatsu member thanks to the warm, supportive fans that are almost like my family to me. I am really thankful for being voted in, but when I join AKB48 on shows as a member of their senbatsu, I’m never fully able to show myself. Among fans I hear people say “Yamamoto Sayaka turns into a kitten when she is among AKB” I was very disappointed in myself because of that, but with all of NMB fighting for every inch they can get, I realized I couldn’t be complacent in my behavior as well. 

That is why I will stop being a kitten and will become a beast that will stir up AKB’s senbatsu. Oshima Yuko always tells me that I’m “too mild-mannered” but that part of me isn’t going anywhere, so in that case I’ will learn from Takamina-san and hopefully create Yamamoto Sayaka the individual within AKB’s senbatsu. 

Thank you to the fans who lead me to this incredible result!

She is indeed way to kind to her surroundings... not only when she is with AKB senbatsu. 

#133 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

Sayanee in competitions is always a delight to watch :D  This time it happened to be a music chair game on HEYx3.

Favourite part: Sitting safely on the chair with both arms up in the air and her legs won't stop moving. 

NDnyAGX.jpg

As if winning the game wasn't nice enough... Oh my... that Heavy Rotation was quite over powered :lol:

6Uyg87y.jpg

Freaking lovely.

#134 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

WQmTqzd.jpg

Happy Birthday :D

#135 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

Yup, it's officially Yamamoto Sayaka day today.

Yet Watanabe Miyuki didn't even say Happy birthday on Google+ or her blog post. lol

#136 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:17 AM

They have been spending time together at a summer festival. I guess Milky is too tired.

#137 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

Yup, it's officially Yamamoto Sayaka day today.

Yet Watanabe Miyuki didn't even say Happy birthday on Google+ or her blog post. lol

She waited all day and around 22:00 she felt like it was time to be nice :D They are so lovely together :lol:

Happy 20th birthday Sayanee, said Yuko and gave her a late gift. A 184.800 yen suitcase, that is 1850 USD O_o ...impressive overkill by a very generous Yuko. I say there are evil plans lurking in the shadows, drop that thing and run far, far away.

jGfIZfJ.jpg

#138 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

I guess Yuko is rich. :)

She also got a present by Team H's Nao-chan (probably not as expensive as Yuko's :D )

photo.jpg

Sayanee is probably rather popular with all the other girls.

signature3.png

#139 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

Because I can't ignore it :D

A tabloid claims that Sayanee and Taka (the vocalist of One Ok Rock) has been seriously dating since around the beginning of this year.

http://www.cyzo.com/...post_14102.html

Her response:https://plus.google....sts/8U37CUbkSZD (I removed some of the emoticons because they went mad)

ニュース見てびっくり(°_°)

Surprised when I saw the news

私が熱愛とな!?
I'm passionately in love!?

はっきり言いますが

無いですよ!!!!!
To put it clearly, this is not the case!!!!!!

one ok rockさんもtakaさんも
実際、お会いした事も無ければ
話した事もありませんヽ(´o`;
In fact, I've never met One Ok Rock-san or Taka-san thus never talked to them.

繋がりが無いので
何でこんな事が書かれたのか、、、
Why is this written when there's no relasionship...

茶化す様なコメントもあって
残念ですが(´・_・`)
It is unfurtunate that there are mock comments about this

私も少し有名になったと

言う事かな(^ ^)?
Could you say that I've become a little bit famous?

皆さんに誤解されたく無いので

言っておきます
I addressed this because I don't want you to misunderstand things

お騒がせしてすいません

Sorry for the trouble it caused

Follow up:https://plus.google....sts/JR3JKarzgSC

スタッフさんに言ったら
スルーしましょう言われて
一回承諾したけど、やっぱり
スルー出来なかった!!!
When i talked to staff-san about this they told me to ignore it

and I agreed at first but I couldn't ignore it after all!!!
スタッフさんすいません
Forgive me staff-san
私には今が大事です

This is important/serious to me right now

I guess that she got some recognition when she is brought up as the main name :lol:

So, a swift response to the matter and kind of the way I want her and expect her to respond to these things... not hiding and wish it would just go away, she is the leader after all. If this is the truth so to say, otherwise she backed herself into a corner that will be difficult to escape from. It is not like she would have been kicked out if it was the real deal anyways but I find it stupid to deny things and then have to change your story when new "evidence" are shown.

I think that couple seem quite interesting though. Nice catch Sayanee.

#140 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

Old women gossipers or someone with an agenda against her? Eitherway, that was pretty dumb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users