Photo

FFVII: Advent Children

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
176 replies to this topic

#121 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:30 PM

Yes! :) I am so going to get it when it comes out! I love that version of the song by the Black Mages.

yeah i was watching the fight and i was thinking "ok battle of destiny where's the obligatory ONE WINGED ANGEL MUSIC" then BOOM i got blasted with a rock-type version i was outta my seat like WOW, yeah the fight was nicely done but i agree with rox, the fight could've been longer and more suspenseful, like a longer drawn out battle where the winner triumphs because of luck or determination and less because of superior skill, but with what they put, it did ok, but as always it should've been better
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#122 Rune-Off

Rune-Off

Konichiwa

• Shinmem
  • 632 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:29 AM

Yes! :lol: I am so going to get it when it comes out! I love that version of the song by the Black Mages.

the sound track and the dvd or vcd of advance children already on sale n it is long time ago
hmm have u already seen the movie??

frist day it came out .... I downlod it and i watch it .... in DVD don't have extra Vids ... like interview with the animator and how ther do it ...
~Favourite Song: Risako Sugaya ~ YEAH! Meccha Holiday~
~Risako A.k.A Orin-Chan A.K.A Rishako A.K.A Risateii A.K.A Ri-Tan~
~Love All Berryz Member~

#123 will_berryz

will_berryz

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 462 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:05 PM

Yes! XD I am so going to get it when it comes out! I love that version of the song by the Black Mages.

the sound track and the dvd or vcd of advance children already on sale n it is long time ago
hmm have u already seen the movie??

frist day it came out .... I downlod it and i watch it .... in DVD don't have extra Vids ... like interview with the animator and how ther do it ...

hmm i oso no see tat be4..

#124 cool_kickin_dude

cool_kickin_dude

Charmy Ishikawa's personal news reporter

• Banned
  • 1967 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:28 PM

Yes! XD I am so going to get it when it comes out! I love that version of the song by the Black Mages.

yeah i was watching the fight and i was thinking "ok battle of destiny where's the obligatory ONE WINGED ANGEL MUSIC" then BOOM i got blasted with a rock-type version i was outta my seat like WOW, yeah the fight was nicely done but i agree with rox, the fight could've been longer and more suspenseful, like a longer drawn out battle where the winner triumphs because of luck or determination and less because of superior skill, but with what they put, it did ok, but as always it should've been better

I agree, they should have had it longer and the music just blaring out. They should have had it clocked at about 10-12 minutes of it at least.
Go to the H!P fanfic and post please! Check out my fanfic blog as well!

#125 Akardo

Akardo

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 04:59 AM

The fights were well worth watching the movie for though, the movie itself is a titanic improvement from the Spirits Within movie.
Posted Image

#126 Mugen

Mugen

誰かが君を想ってる

• Senpai
  • 479 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:56 AM

yea, but u have to admit, the suits in TSW were pretty damn cool. :(

#127 Akardo

Akardo

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:57 PM

yea, but u have to admit, the suits in TSW were pretty damn cool. :D

Haha. Yeah but that's all they had, I can watch a low budget film as long as it's good, but I can't really stand a film that sucks.
Posted Image

#128 xxDarkSoldierxx

xxDarkSoldierxx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 08:19 PM

The fights were well worth watching the movie for though, the movie itself is a titanic improvement from the Spirits Within movie.

I have to agree, i was quite disapointed with ''Spirits Within'' where as i found ''advent children'' to be a vast improvement and some of the fight scenes actually had me like this ---> :) :w00t!: sum awesome cg going on there, its definately a film i would recomend ppl watch whether a fan of the FF series or not..
Ive decided to removed my poor excuse of a sig :| hopefully a brand new amazing 1 will grace these forums asap :)

#129 zone_abunai

zone_abunai

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 08:07 PM

I have to agree, i was quite disapointed with ''Spirits Within'' where as i found ''advent children'' to be a vast improvement and some of the fight scenes actually had me like this ---> ^_^ :w00t!: sum awesome cg going on there, its definately a film i would recomend ppl watch whether a fan of the FF series or not..

is it just me, or did anyone else get motion sickness during the action scenes? the fight scenes were too fast pace for me to handle...my eyes started hurting

#130 Lum

Lum

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:16 PM

I have to agree, i was quite disapointed with ''Spirits Within'' where as i found ''advent children'' to be a vast improvement and some of the fight scenes actually had me like this ---> XD :w00t!: sum awesome cg going on there, its definately a film i would recomend ppl watch whether a fan of the FF series or not..

is it just me, or did anyone else get motion sickness during the action scenes? the fight scenes were too fast pace for me to handle...my eyes started hurting

Agreed, too fast and they didnt last long enough.
For example Tifa's fight was done too fast, you can't really grab in to the moment if you dont watch the scene again, anyway, she wouldn't get caught so easily i'd say.
^_^
Ishikawa Rika = Kawaii, ne?

#131 xxDarkSoldierxx

xxDarkSoldierxx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:37 AM

I have to agree, i was quite disapointed with ''Spirits Within'' where as i found ''advent children'' to be a vast improvement and some of the fight scenes actually had me like this ---> :D :w00t!: sum awesome cg going on there, its definately a film i would recomend ppl watch whether a fan of the FF series or not..

Agreed, too fast and they didnt last long enough.
For example Tifa's fight was done too fast, you can't really grab in to the moment if you dont watch the scene again, anyway, she wouldn't get caught so easily i'd say.
XD

hehe yes i also agree...the scenes were quite fast, but personally i thought this was a gd thing...i felt it made the fight scenes alot more frantic and fast paced to match the action that was going on...if it was slower i dont fink the fights would have been put across as gd as they were....also some fights were over quite quick i agree...but the ending fight with Cloud & Sephiroth went on for a considerable amount of time n i felt it made up for sum of the other shorter scenes, the only one i was a lil disapointed with was the scene where the big dragon type creature (''bahamut'' possibly??) was summoned and all the original FF VII chars appeared...my mouth was watering with annticipation... but the other chars hardly even featured....my biggest dissapointment...but ahh well, great film overall i reckon. :D
Ive decided to removed my poor excuse of a sig :| hopefully a brand new amazing 1 will grace these forums asap :)

#132 KiddFlip_88

KiddFlip_88

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:56 AM

The movie was ok, but I expected alot more from the fight scenes. I think it was pretty hyped though, because I expected alot of the other characters like Yuffie, Barret, Cid, and Cait Sith to do alot more like having more fight scenes after the Bahamut. Other then that it was a ok movie, but not all that great...
Posted Image

Mini Moni is #1
I am new to forums...so if I do anything wrong, please tell me

#133 Lum

Lum

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:11 PM

hehe yes i also agree...the scenes were quite fast, but personally i thought this was a gd thing...i felt it made the fight scenes alot more frantic and fast paced to match the action that was going on...if it was slower i dont fink the fights would have been put across as gd as they were....also some fights were over quite quick i agree...but the ending fight with Cloud & Sephiroth went on for a considerable amount of time n i felt it made up for sum of the other shorter scenes, the only one i was a lil disapointed with was the scene where the big dragon type creature (''bahamut'' possibly??) was summoned and all the original FF VII chars appeared...my mouth was watering with annticipation... but the other chars hardly even featured....my biggest dissapointment...but ahh well, great film overall i reckon. XD

Well, i was happy that atleast Vincent got some scenes(Has been my favorite character since i played ff7 over the first time, never liked anyone more then him :c16: ) And well, Cloud seemed to get beaten up too easily while he fought with all3 of em on the Spirit Forest.
Well, anyone can't say that this movie wasn't great, but it could have been better from some parts :wink:

#134 KiddFlip_88

KiddFlip_88

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:06 PM

This may be a little off topic, but what is the storyline behind "Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII" I know for one thing that it stars Vincent as the main character, but are any other of the cast from FFVII there too?
Posted Image

Mini Moni is #1

#135 Mugen

Mugen

誰かが君を想ってる

• Senpai
  • 479 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:58 AM

Tifa got owned because that guy stopped playing around. Also Tifa didnt use any materias. (Obviously we know why) or maybe she got rusty after getting banged by Cloud everyday for two years. :D

for DoC. I think Cait Sith and Yuffie had cameos in it. The storyline is that Vincent tried to find out more about his past and stuff

#136 KiddFlip_88

KiddFlip_88

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:26 AM

Tifa got owned because that guy stopped playing around. Also Tifa didnt use any materias. (Obviously we know why) or maybe she got rusty after getting banged by Cloud everyday for two years. :P

for DoC. I think Cait Sith and Yuffie had cameos in it. The storyline is that Vincent tried to find out more about his past and stuff

Thanks man, haha funny what you said about Tifa :P
Posted Image

Mini Moni is #1

#137 prodeoxyribonucleicacid

prodeoxyribonucleicacid

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:36 PM

When i watching this movie, i just can't stop to say: "Oh my god... how can they make such a great effect!"
I had a bit 'stuck' to follow the story, because i never played the game before, but i think that's not a big deal for me! since they have a great fighting scene, i still enjoyed it!

#138 Lum

Lum

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:39 PM

Abit offtopic, relating to DoC.

What i heard and what i saw in the trailer of DoC, is that Vincent is learning more about his Turk's time's when he was betrayed by them and when he was made into a vampire.
Well it may not be much but ive been a Vincent Valentine fan from the first time i played the game over (it was when i was around 8, yeah i knew alot about english even back then) and well, if it aint going to be released in Europe iam gonna be totally crushed ;< .

About Tifa, too bad she only had one fighting scene, would have loved to see more of her fighting against those three :( .

#139 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:41 AM

Sorry if this was confirmed earlier but I just saw a commercial for Advent Children on sale in the US for April 25 on DVD and UMD. The voices on the commercial sounded very cool. I have seen this already but I'm very curious on how the English version will compare to the Japanese version. I can't wait. XD

Posted Image

#140 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 02:22 AM

I'M BUYING, MONDAY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING
i wanted that limited edition, even put the money aside months ago but guess what
I LIVE IN EUROPE WE CANT BUY IT :crying :crying
tried ordering (SOLD OUT)
tried ebay (OMG I CAN BUY A 10 CAR FROM THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY)
so guess the 2 disc edition will have to do :crying
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~