What's up with them these days o.o First Berryz now MM ? XD

#43 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:34 PM

why is everyone so "O_O"!?

am I like the only one who has only the feeling, YOU KNOW, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYYYYYYYY MOREEEEE RIHOO

people whine about not getting enough singles / waiting too long, and now when they get more singles faster they're all O.O OMG WHY

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#44 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:36 PM

^
Yes. Because it's surprising. Nobody said that it's a bad thing, people only wonder why H!P suddenly acts like this.

#45 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

If I may direct some of you to a blog post I made listing the interims between singles' releases
http://www.hello-onl...m-release-gaps/

I don't think it is too fast considering H!P said they were going to be on the offensive this year.

And it seems MM is doing a lot of magazine/TV stuff lately, so I think this is part of their aggressive campaign :) Can't wait to hear it

(You'll notice in my blog that Love Machine, their best selling single, was only 8 weeks after Furusato ... would you call that a hastily rushed flop of a single? I think not)

Thanks, this puts things into perspective.
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#46 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:42 PM

At least it's not as crazy as Arashi, they had 6singles last year, 5 of them having a gap of 2 months and the other 2 singles a 1 month gap XD

#47 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:46 PM

Wow, so soon. But why waste time to wonder - we are the ones that get to be the audience and enjoy the rolling show :lol:

Still, you'd think that they'd at least give us a full preview or somthin of Maji desu ka ska before announcing another single...

Mari fan since 2005!

#48 Lucky7Musume

Lucky7Musume

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:48 PM

I think the important thing is for the single to be a good product overall. Who the heck cares if its coming out so soon after the previous one? This can also help out the fans who quickly get bored with a single and want another one to enjoy. That was kinda the problem for MM from 2007-2010, so I'm glad they're releases are coming so quickly. I know a lot of people out there are gonna be broke and won't be able to buy this but I'll buy it x10. Gotta show support for the 9th gen lest they be pushed to the back!
Nakazawa, Iida, Abe, Yaguchi, Yoshizawa, Takahashi, Niigaki, Tanaka, Michishige, Kamei - The ultimate Morning Musume lineup! Personality, Vocal prowess, Flawless in Appearance and Performance.

#49 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:25 PM

The more, the better. No second thoughts. Bring it on! :gitaa:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#50 Ganbacchae! It's Alright!

Ganbacchae! It's Alright!

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:36 PM

The pace of releasing singles has picked up a bit, I see. Call me crazy, but it's STILL NAWT FAST ENOUGH for me. I DEMAND MOAR COOKIES!!!111! However, I will be grateful for all of the releases featuring 9th gen at whatever pace cuz I *heart* them. I wonder what genre they'll do next? I'm so excited!
Posted Image
siggie by moi! ^_^

#51 bananafish

bananafish

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:43 PM

I hope Tsunku has really put some effort now in composing these songs. I really do hope they are not just offhand.
Anyway I'm glad to hear this news.

#52 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

i'm happy to hear it but i wonder if working in such pace will make ai-chan be around during the 50th single.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#53 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:16 PM

Already???

I hope MoMusu isn't trying to pull an AKB... I don't mean in sales I mean with releasing a new single almost as frequent as every two months, us fans have only got so much money :(

#54 AdehhRR

AdehhRR

Converted Kanon-wota

• Senpai
  • 2906 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:31 PM

YEEES!!
I saw that Berryz and S/mileage were releaseing soon after their latest single and I was hoping that MM would too!
Thats SWEET! IMO theyre repeating too many songs at concerts so this will help that a bit. This is just so awesome. Now I dont have to have a 4 month + wait. :D

EDIT: I am confused why do half of the people find it bad.. As if more MM songs is a bad thing. + more appearances in a short amount of time, not just MM popping up once every 4 months, theyll be popping up every 2 months. I completely support a single per 2 months. Its too hard waiting for 4 XD

#55 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:59 PM

This is funny! I was JUST thinking a month or two ago "Wow, idol groups seem to be releasing so fast... I wonder if H!P will do this?"

First they announced S/mileage2 1/2 months apart, then Berryz 2, and now MM 2! I'm so happy!

As long as it doesn't effect the quality of the single I think this is a great thing! Although I hope H!P realize that they also need to start promoting more, not just releasing faster, if they can to be on the attack like they've said.

#56 liamers

liamers

2nd in command of the Gaki Green Shoes Club!

• Senpai
  • 2740 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

well there wasn't much time for the girls to do much with their announcement only being a few months ago so Maji desu ska is a fun song to showcase their energetic side and hopefully to gain more attention with the new members and with the quick release they can ride on the attention. then the girls have the spring tour to do so that will limit their time to learn the dance and record and all that so the single is more than likely in the process of being done if not already completed. I just hope it's something different from other things idol groups are putting out at the moment, like AKB's beginner was.

Any more singles is better than fewer

#57 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:30 PM

Wow whats this, first S/mileage, Berryz' and now MM.....they squeezing it so fast!

Hmm if we get a new °C-ute Sigle too, i would be really Happy! <3 :good:

#58 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:03 PM

Can't believe how quick the releases are. This won't even be 2 months later, right? I hope the quality isn't compromised...

I'm totally doomed money-wise if I wanna get Maji Desu Ka Ska and this... My poor wallet. Well, mine and my parents'. They'd probably pay for one, but I don't think I'd get them to buy me both... =/ I guess I'll have instant noodles for lunch for a month. =P

Anyway I just hope the songs will be good.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#59 SayumiForever

SayumiForever

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:25 PM

wow! sugoi! so fast...lol. well i suppose another tghing to be pumped up about :D

tumblr_inline_ns62zhWf0e1s1uix3_540.png

Set Made By Me

#60 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:46 PM

omg i started to dance around when i saw this!

It is really soon, but so awesome! I just hope the girls aren't feeling too stressed out.

8nin.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users