381 replies to this topic

#1 nono:)bbz

nono:)bbz

no nozomi, no life.

• Senpai
  • 5883 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:10 AM

Welcome!
Credit to Nayok-Kihara for the thread name and Himalia™ for letting us use his games.

The games are simple enough where you simply follow the request that is provided, then 3 judges will deliberate to find a winner.
No points and no money involved, this purely is me just wanting to get rid of some things.

The 3 judges are: nono:)bbz, Nayok-Kihara and matt9210.
For each game, I will notify who is the judge - it could be one of us, it could be all of us.
That is the person who decides the winner, decides the prize and will deal with any questions you have on the games (but I think they're simple enough to understand!)

Once a winner is decided, the prize will be decided and sent to the user straightaway.
Remember that whichever H!P member the request is about, the prize won't necessarily be that H!P member-related.

Please try and keep all your entries for each game in one post.
Each game will be small enough, so you should be able to post your answer all in one.
In the case of entries being very similar, I will favour the first one posted.
I'll add a few more things once the above is given away. I might even send a K-Pop thing or two if I'm aware you're a fan. XD
Once you win and receive your prize, it is then none of our concern. If you like it, we hope you enjoy it. If you don't, you can bin it or sell it on. Just don't moan that it wasn't the kind of prize you wanted.

---

GAME 1:
1) In no more than 100 words, praise spam Ishikawa Rika.
2) In no more than 10 words, praise spam Niigaki Risa.
3) In no more than 1 word, praise spam Tsuji Nozomi.

GAME 1 (WINNERS):
1) Matt9210 chose JMol - "He has won for me. He's the only one that actually summed up pretty much everything Rika has done, and praised her for it".
2) Nayok-Kihara chose Kireny - "Her answer, I think, is really something Niigaki is about. I believe you can tell she tries to put her most into everything."
3) Nono:)bbz chose Arielsoul - "His answer just sums up her beauty and incredibly cute personality in one word. It stuck out for me."

---

GAME 2:
1) Post a concert picture of Michishige Sayumi.
2) Post a sexy picture of Goto Maki.
3) Post a cute picture of Kago Ai.

GAME 2 (WINNERS):
1) Matt9210 chose BunnyKaisui - "That has to be one of the best expressions I've ever seen."
2) Nayok-Kihara chose liLcazza - "I liked the more classy-sexy look Goto had in that picture!~"
3) Nono:)bbz chose Nichan Desu~ - "Height of kawaii. End of."

---

GAME 3:
1) Create your own Minimoni gif. (It can be either of the members from the different generations as long as they have Minimoni costumes on).
2) Create 1 Ice Creamusume graphic. (It can be either an avatar or signature, nothing else. Everything else is completely upto you).
3) Describe your favourite Tanaka Reina moment. (It can either be from Hello! Morning or Haromoni@, nothing else).
Bonus) Create a Jung Yunho graphic. (It can be either a wallpaper or a gif, nothing else. Everything is completely upto you. You will receive some K-Pop goodies + Trading Cards if you win this).

GAME 3 (WINNERS):
1) Matt9210 chose Quirky - "Hilarious stuff, a MiniMoni classic. ^^;"
2) Nayok-Kihara chose kawaii beam! - "I liked the idea of using their boots, since they're probably easily recognized for some by them."
3) Nono:)bbz chose Arielsoul - "I remember when I first first watched that episode and all I could remember laughing at was Reina going "People, People, People, People. Posted Image"
Bonus) Nono:)bbz chose crimsion29 - "Jung Yunho gif = Win! Plus his smile. <3"

---

GAME 4:
1) Win the Elimination Chamber.

GAME 4 (WINNERS):
1) First place goes to dolfijn25 - Won a photobook.
2) Second place goes to Sprinklebuns♥Daiki - Won a diary / cards.
3) Third place goes to Reizumi-麗厨美 - Won a CD.

---

Game 5:
1) Win the Question Chamber.

GAME 5 (WINNERS):
1) First place goes to Sprinklebuns♥Daiki - Won a photobook.
2) Second place goes to Superczmg! - Won cards.
3) Third place goes to Melisa - Won cards.

---

Game 6 (Hosted by Nayok-Kihara):

GAME 6 (WINNER):
1) First place goes to Siouxsie - Won a photobook.

---

Game 7:

GAME 7 (WINNER):
1) First place goes to Arielsoul - Won a photobook.

---

Game 8:

GAME 8 (WINNER):
1) First place goes to

#2 LoveSayumin

LoveSayumin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:27 AM

2: Risa genuinely enjoys being a singer; it shows on stage <3
3: "Bows"

:D

Posted Image
This lovely set is by Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin <3

#3 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:05 AM

NO

v1rWyzF.png

#4 champloo26

champloo26

高橋愛が大好き

• Senpai
  • 856 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:18 AM

1), Rika is the hottest former member, plus she has this cute voice that melts you, and she has yossie what can you ask for?
2) Risa awesome member who always takes control of the situation
3) popular
Posted Image
all the glory goes to Risa/Misa

#5 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:19 AM

3) MAWSOME!

(Will work on the others later)

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#6 Kireny

Kireny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2002 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:42 AM

1) Ah! Ishikawa Rika, the one member who can literally do anything and does. You want cute? She can do it, easy. Want sexy? Look no further than Rika. Need ‘Angry’? She’s your girl; she has no problem with any type of style. She has her own amazing style even without any help, she’s hot all on her own and she can warm her way into anyones heart. How could anyone not like Charmy? It’s how she got the nickname, she charms her way into your heart, burrows in and stays there. But then again, is there anything wrong with that?
2) Risa puts her heart and soul into anything she does.
3) FANTASTICAL!!!
Posted Image

-made by nono:)bbz, who is awesome

#7 liLcazza

liLcazza

~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~

• Kouhai
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:11 AM

Heh, yeah what do I have to lose? :sob:

1. Rika-chan is one of the top idols ever; she’s someone that is crazily diverse and be so exaggeratingly narcissistic but still has an infinite amount of fans. She's able to make people laugh, respect and adore her. Being in so many groups, she's close to heaps of people and you can see how much people love her. With the opening of her blog, I can only see her popularity growing. I also expect to see many new and interesting points and facts of Rika~

2. The reaction queen that is stunningly beautiful in all aspects.

3. Alluring.

#8 dean winchester

dean winchester

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:13 AM

It's late, and the thought made me laugh, so here goes.

1. Oh, Ishikawa. I am so glad you exist, because without you, I'd never have known anyone to whom the term "well-rounded" applies in more ways than one. Thank you.
2. Risa is so awesome, she will melt your face off.
3. YES.

Posted Image
DRESS ME UP IN BUBBLES, BABY, SAVE ME FROM THE TROUBLES OF MY OWN SKIN.

#9 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:49 AM

1) The greatest creation known to man! Ishikawa Rika-chama, why are you so cute, talented and awesome?! There will never be another you out there cause you are unique!!!

2) Risa-chan, has anyone told you how amazing you are! ^_^

3) GORGEOUS!!!

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#10 Quirky

Quirky

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:33 AM

1. Flawless in every way possible. She can be totally sexy or positively cute but most of all she is absolutely gorgeous any way she is. Not only is she a visual masterpiece she also has an amazing personality to match her stunning exterior. It's no wonder she's also known as Charmy. Rika is funny, sweet, clever, hardworking and most of all gracious. With a voice that is sweet and pure it's no wonder she was assigned to many groups and given many lines in H!P. Lover of birds and robot pandas. Eureka for Rika! Or I should say EuRIKA!

2. Sweet girl, honey smooth voice, smile that melts everyone's hearts. ^^;

3. Supercalifragilisticexpialiawesome!

Posted Image

AiriCaptainChisaDAWAHiracchiKAGOKanyonKOHAKonatsuLinLinMaasaManoeriMomoNakkiReinaSayumin

#11 SweetHoney

SweetHoney

♥ 道重 さゆみ ♥

• Senpai
  • 4489 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:48 AM

1. Rika Ishikawa the number one 'Charmy' of H!P. Brillant smile, drop dead beautiful, killer photobooks and a soothing voice for all her devoted fanboys to hear. No one can beat Charmy~♥

2. Morning Musume's REAL Leader. Melting voice & irresistable hotness~! ^^;

3. Charismatic ♥

Posted Image
~Set By Apple ll Voted Sayumi's Greatest Fan 2010 & 2011 ll
ll Always Loving & Supporting Sayumi Michishige Since '07 ll

#12 Eeyore

Eeyore

Friend of Pooh. For what it's worth.

• Senpai
  • 2161 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:07 AM

GAME 1:

No.

Without Gaki there is no TakaGaki, and life would suck.

MotherlovingaWesomeness.
DISCLAIMER: Please bear in mind that with regard TakaH!Otty... I am biased. Very biased indeed (although I personally think it's not bias but merely a matter of quality). So please take anything I write with regard to her near limitless ability, talent, looks, appeal, charm, perfection, blah blah, with a pinch of salt the size of the moon. If you take it too seriously, I can not be held accountable for your over-reaction. ;)

#13 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:17 AM

1) Ishikawa is pure Awesome! Sexy, C-ute and Pretty at once. No matter if 3nin Matsuri, Biyuuden or Hangry&Angry, she is awesome in everything and her voice fits every kind of music. If she isn't the perfect Idol, who is?

2) Funny and pretty girl with a strong voice.

3) Ero-kawaii.

#14 ReinaAiri

ReinaAiri

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:45 PM

- don´t like her, can´t praise her, sorry ^^"

Well, her ass is definitly the hottest part of her.

Food

#15 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

3. Ipsissimus.

#16 JMol

JMol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 282 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:47 PM

1. Cute, funny, pretty, sexy, alluring, daft, Charmy. Good footballer. Cute footballer. Good model. Sexy model. Cute voice. Cute face. Great body. Great photobooks. Great Hello! Morning presenter. Great idol. Friendly, sweet, self-effacing, passionate, talented. Has been in some of the best groups in H!P and beyond including Morning Musume, Biyuden, Ongaku Gatas and Hangry&Angry which shows her talent and popularity. Is a sexy and cute goth. Is an even sexier and cute idol. Is not Mitsui Aika. In short she is BEAUTIFUL.

2. Genki, HUH? WHAT? HUUUUUH? WOAH. EYERRR. WOO. JUMP JUMP JUMP.

3. BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My blog: http://morningtime.wordpress.com
My subs download folder: http://www.mediafire...9b5ba589d1986ba

So glad I got to ask Hangry&Angry a question. YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#17 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

1) Rika must be the most femenine H!P member ever. She's a pink lover, she's afraid of birds and just has that girly attitude that makes her awesome. She's like the "mom" of 4th gen, a hot mom ;) . She has the respect of some really popular H!P members, starting from Momoko and Sayumi. The reason I like her: she seems to be what we see from her. A sincere idol that knows how to be cute, beautiful, entertaining and full of charisma at the same time, while she's just being herself. Gotta admire her for that XD

2) EYEBROW BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. 'nuff said.

3) SupercalifragilisticexpialiBOWcious

g8aHT2F.gif

#18 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:01 PM

1.- Ishikawa Rika: Synonym for talented, incredibly sexy idol. She just keeps improving each day, nothing can stop her. Unique charm, perfect body. Literally impossible to look into her eyes without falling for her. XD

2.- Niigaki Risa: The cutest smile accompanied by an incredible voice. ;)

3.- Pokeable. ;)

#19 Amee.

Amee.

Sayaka Akimoto <3 Sae Miyazawa <3

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:22 PM

1. Incredibly Beautiful Perfect Idol Who Is Very Talented And Cutely Pretty Because She Is So Magically Rika-ish, No More Explanation needed.
2. Amazing and Talented Leader, The Mame Bean, Super Mayuge Beam!
3. Gyaru!!!
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
please do not feel threatened!
Unless you dislike her or AKB48 and then you should be slightly worried.
I'm slightly on the akb obsessive side...slightly worrying also. Very worrying actually. DONT EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST AKB OR SAYAKA OR YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAHAHAHAA
PEACE OUT

#20 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:16 AM

Inspired by H!M games...

Isn't
She
Hot!?
Ichiban