• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#221 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:12 AM

Why fuel the fire, let it burns itself out strategy.

I think there is truth to the rumour, but not 100% true/accurate.

Color version of the fotos from Indonesian site:
http://fujienyan.tum...e-hang-out-with

link to Indonesian website article which Fujienyan asked what it is. I don't have a tumbler, so I can't answer directly. I hope she/he is here.

the website said basically what the Japanese magazine said, those two went out around early 2014. The guy is Tegoshi, his info followed. They are close and communicating via LINE. Nothing new news.

#222 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:35 AM

Regardless of what year it is from, she has gone too far as an idol.

It doesn't fit very well with Yukirin's earlier statements either:

柏木由紀の過去の発言

「AKB48の恋愛禁止条例は必要」

「恋愛があると、ファンの応援したいという気持ちがもしかしたら薄れちゃう」

「恋愛やプライベート、自由を捨ててもAKB48に夢を懸けているので、ファンにそういうところを応援してもらいたい」

「たとえ365日追いかけられても、写真誌にスキャンダルを撮られることはないですよ」

...lol

#223 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:53 AM

I do think there should be something done because of Yuki's actions. She signed the contract as an AKB48 member to not date and breaking the rules means consequences.
However, it is making me a little torn because this is the first scandal that includes a favourite AKB48 member (Yuki is my #1) member so it is hard to watch this unfold.
I don't want her to be kicked out of AKB48 or transferred to another group at all, but I do realize that what she did broke the rules and there needs to be a punishment.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#224 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:17 AM

I was surprise when knowing Yukirin moved to NGT. Now, perhaps she already planed ahead expecting this stuff.

#225 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:40 PM

Yukirin has resumed her Twitter activity, and will return to AKB theater the 22nd.

But then there's this:

NEWS・手越祐也&柏木由紀、口淫写真の存在も? 「密会報道」記事削除で不穏ムード

「週刊文春」(文藝春秋、6月18日号)にAKB48・柏木由紀との密着写真を報じられたNEWS・手越祐也。13日・14日の『NEWS LIVE TOUR 2015 White』東京ドーム公演では、ファンに投げキスを連発するなど、いつもと変わらない様子を見せていたというが、一方でネット上では新たな疑惑が話題となっている。

同誌に掲載された写真では浴衣姿で寄り添うなど、ただならぬ雰囲気を漂わせていた2人。2013年10月にローカル番組『U型テレビ』(北海道文化放送)が手越と柏木と思われる2人の熱愛を伝えたこともあったが、今回のような写真流出は初めてのこと。手越は元SKE48・鬼頭桃菜やきゃりーぱみゅぱみゅとの2ショットを抑えられていただけに手越ファンには「また撮られたのか」という反応が多く見られたものの、柏木は6日に行われた「第7回AKB48選抜総選挙」で2位に入ったばかりとあって、柏木ファンは大ダメージを食らうこととなった。

「ツーショットは『合成』だと主張するファンも出るなど騒ぎが収まらぬ中、13日には、雑誌『BLACKザ・タブー』(ミリオン出版)編集部のTwitterが『どうやら柏木が売られた写真の中には「フ○ラ」写真があるらしく、来週それを出すか出さないかで揉めてるらしい……』とツイート。その後のツイートによれば、写真の掲載で揉めてるのは『文春』とは限らないようです。ネット上では昨年3月に“大股開き写真”が『フライデー』(講談社)に掲載されたことで“消えた”といわれる香里奈が引き合いに出され、柏木は『香里奈の二の舞になる』『フ○ラ写真が出たらアイドル終了』という声が上がっています。本当にそんな口淫場面の写真が存在していたとしても、『ジャニーズ側が揉み消す』と指摘する声も多いですが……」(芸能ライター)

「文春」報道後、柏木のTwitterは9日のツイートを最後に更新がストップ。13日にはラジオ番組『柏木由紀のYUKIRIN TIME』(JFN系)が放送されるも、収録日の関係もあるのか総選挙に関する話題を語り、報道には言及しなかった。スポーツ報知Web版では、このラジオを受けて「柏木由紀、『浴衣抱擁』写真について語らず」というタイトルでTwitterの更新が停止していることやラジオ内容などを伝える記事を出したものの、その後記事が削除されたことで、ネットユーザーの関心が集中。14日の午前0時7分にYahoo!ニュースで配信されていた同記事も消え、柏木の所属事務所・ワタナベエンターテインメントによる「圧力」「火消し」ではないかといわれている。

片や手越はというと、14日のMCでは「ツアーに入る前、自分の人生でベスト3に入るぐらい、個人的につらいことがあって心が折れそうになった」と、珍しく弱気な発言が飛び出した。

「ファンの間では手越が発言した『つらいこと』について『お父さんが亡くなっていたのでは』というウワサが広まっています。ツアーは3月中旬にスタートしましたが、2月上旬のJohnny’s webの連載の文章が『元気ない』『なにかあったのか』と心配されていたことや、同時期に斎場で『手越家』と書かれた葬儀が執り行われていたという書き込みがTwitterに上がっており、一部ファンの間で話題になっていたことが発端のようです。『お父さん亡くなったのにツアーやりきってすごい』と、事実同然のツイートが多くあがる一方で、『本人が言ったわけじゃない』『手越くんのお父さんの件、本当なのかな?』などと、騒ぎになっています」(ジャニーズに詳しい記者)

手越の言う「つらいこと」は何を指しているのかは不明だが、本人が語る日が来るまでは、ファンがむやみに騒ぎ立てるのは手越のためにも控えた方がよいだろう。

http://netallica.yah...10001-cyzowoman

The censored word here being "blowjob", which allegedly they have a photo of (Yukirin and Tegoshi), but are wondering whether to publish or not. If they do publish such a photo, Yukirin's career goes down the toilet, no matter what Akimoto or Watanabe Pro might do.

#226 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

Whoa! To go that far as to even think of publishing the photo. I just hope that if there was ~love~ involved they just don't stop their thing, hiding or whatever, I mean we all know these idols date and all. If that photo actually exists I'm like how do they get those things.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#227 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:56 PM

Well we all know that people takes photos of each other all the time, in various compromising situations. How did the tabloids get their hands on the Yukirin/Tegoshi embrace photo? If they have a much more intimate photo, how did they get that photo? Who knows? They just get these photos... And if they release the other photo, if there is such a photo, it wouldn't be the first time that happens in Japan, they've done this many times before.

As for love, lust or whatever, it's far better to admit it than pretending it didn't happen. And then resign as an idol, and follow your lust or love openly without hiding. And do something else, where being in love or so is not a detriment to your job.

#228 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:00 PM

^

^

Stars like Vanessa Hudgens (High School Musical) have been in the news in the past. She took nude photos of herself, and somehow got leaked. There's other celebrities who have had those types of photos (and *ahem* other things which will go unmentioned) leaked as well.

If such a photo happened with Yukirin and this Johnny's guy, who knows, probably they took a photo for the heck of it, and got leaked as well. Or, I don't know, someone managed to take it.

Who knows, as Krusha said it's an alleged photo. But still... :unsure:

(Edit - you beat me to it, Krusha. haha it's okay!)

From AKBZine's site:

http://akbzine.com/2...i-yukirin-fans/

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#229 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:44 PM

^ ..wow.. the fans are pretty straight forward..
But it's not something we are not expecting .

Anyway photo leaks.
The worst I know is Edison Chen photo scandal in Hong Kong
https://en.wikipedia...n_photo_scandal
Basic story is he send his laptop for repairs and the repairman stole his photos..
Those photos contain many nude or sleazy picture of many female celebrities and him having sex with female celebrities..
In the end.. this destroyed many careers of female celebrities including a duo call "twins" which was doing very well until the scandal.. It even break up marriages..
The authorities got involve I guess because the photos is stolen and very graphical..

it maybe stolen if they send their mobile for repair or something..
Anyway the photo is quite a while ago and maybe hard to track..
Furthermore.. it not graphical.. so I don't think they would take legal action as I think they rather play it down..

#230 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:27 AM

On a recently aired radio show, Akimoto Yasushi provides some comments on the most recent Yukirin scandal.

http://akbzine.com/2...ukirin-scandal/

>

#231 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:59 AM

^

“It was interesting. In the past we used to say, ‘Let’s do this, or let’s do that’, but that era is over. Until now, with bad happenings such as these, with underground idols, we were able to make things stylish.  But it’s become so we can’t do that anymore.  It’s become hard to make things interesting anymore.”

What does he mean by "stylish"? Is this him saying how they treated the other scandals? Sugarcoating? :c11:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#232 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

^ .. ya .. i think this part don't really make much sense to me .. I think it is the translation ..
hope to get a better one ..

#233 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

She's really going to NGT48? Nooooooooooooooo

Can I just Nooooooooooooooo for a while

This is really annoying.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#234 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:13 AM

^Source?

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#235 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:33 PM

Wanted to check up with this story.

@krusha, thanks for using sports team as a comparison. I'm not sure how soccer teams are in comparison to teams in the major sports in America, but scandals like these don't affect teams enough that fans completely boycott.

Akb48 is just too strong. And fans are just too loyal.

It's good to be in her position.

#236 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:24 PM

Does anyone have the feeling that AKB48 are transitioning into a new era where the love ban rule might be less tolerated by management or thrown out altogether?
The last few scandal have had the girls punished but not so awfully, maybe they are softening against the love band rule?

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#237 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:52 PM

In the case of Aanya, she was "punished". Not really officially, but she was left out of senbatsu on 4th single, and was absent from HKT48 related TV shows for a very, very long time. Now, granted she was included again on 5th single senbatsu, but her popularity has been dropping quite a bit. This trend of not doing something about scandals have occurred for quite some time now, and it just seems like management leaves it up to the fans to deal with whatever happens. The problem as I see it, is the following: Mainstream fans are very fickle, whereas wotas are loyal. Even if mainstream fans come and go, it is like I said, some leaves and some arrives as new fans. But what about if more fans are leaving than coming? And what then if you're pissing off the most loyal fans with the biggest pockets? It's hard to predict the future, as anything can happen, but I think it's not very wise to do this, since if they want longevity, and they alienate their most loyal fans, who then will support them?

I just want less double-standards. I want idols to be idols, and if they want to date or run for office or whatever, that's awesome, but quit the group first. Prioritize. What I don't like is when certain girls talk a whole lot, and then cannot back up their talk at all. For example Takamina, with all her leadership speeches and how hard work always repays, and how if you're not serious and cannot respect AKB48, the rules, blah blah, then you can just quit the group and do something else. Then, when she's actually confronted with scandals, like Yukirin's right now, she gets into backtracking mode, puts on her politician-hat, pretends she's not really sure what is what, and brushes it off and tries to change the subject. Come on now! Be the General Manager, talk about how bad behaviour isn't rewarded and how it has consequences and show that you have an actual spine.

And of course then there's Yukirin who talks the talk but can't walk the walk, with all her comments about how she doesn't have scandals because she respects the idol rules and so on and so forth. And when she's busted, she doesn't even apologize. She just pretends in social media that everything is fine and "Good morning everyone! Off to work!". And that's it. Zero explanation to her fans.

#238 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:06 AM

Funny how some are saying her popularity will plummet (especially if something is done with this whole scandal) but Yukirin says she still wants to be #1 next year.

http://akb48-daily.b...number-one.html

Which, of course, the election is unpredictable. But with all this fuss... :unsure:

And of course, with Sasshi, her popularity skyrocketed. But with Yukirin, since there's pictures...it's just something we don't know and can't predict.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#239 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:29 AM

It is hard for some fans to just quit on certain idols just like that especially she has been around a long time ..
The culture of 48G fans is some what towards a point when your oshimen become your identity ..
That's why it is common to introduce yourself by your oshimen .. People only like know you by your oshimen ..
Aanya has not been around long enough .. so it is much easier for her to drop to nothing ..
But for Yukirin it is actually near impossible for her to drop by much ..
Even if you look at Miichan .. she didn't drop much too .. it only look like she drop a lot because she was out gun in senbatsu election ..
But she was still very successful in KKS and Team 4 later .. raising the popularity those KKS and Team 4 in amazing rate ..

For senbatsu election, it is different because of the purpose of the member ..
Miichan really ain't in the striking range of no.1 .. so fans could just do enough to keep their oshimen identity ..
But for Yukirin . she is still a no.1 contender .. so the reaction to senbatsu election maybe different ..

I just think her scandal is too obvious and too difficult to try to do anything without making it worse ..
So strategically .. I do think doing nothing and pretend that nothing happen is the best way ..
The most she would get some shelling during fan meeting events but it is much easier to take it one on one ..
Furthermore .. those event have staff monitoring to ensure it does not get out of hand ..

I would throw in my perspective .. come on if I meet my oshimen and she did something wrong ..
If I do not hit out on her ..she can do that "really touch by your dedication" aka "real fan" thing .. and she would win ..
and if I hit out on her .. she could just cry .. and I would surrender immediately ..
So there is no way you can beat her if she is your oshimen .. :D

So I don't think the scandal would affect Yukirin much .. So if Yukirin senbatsu election plummet, it maybe something that was going to happen anyway ..
But I think the only effect the scandal can have on Yukirin senbatsu election result is on fans looking to opt out of voting for her and this scandal presented a perfect excuse for them..
But the problem is .. if I know that, the Japan fans would know too .. so the fan who quit Yukirin would probably get flame for using the scandal as an excuse to cover their lack of loyalty ..
So I guess .. not much is going to happen to her I think ..

The problem is we are foreign fans which makes it harder for us to visualize or understand the real personal relationship which was built up through the years between the idols and fans from many fan meetings ..
It is not as direct or simple as we think ..

#240 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:48 PM

She cried at Team B Shonichi today

http://fake49.tumblr...on-team-b-stage

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users