• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#21 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:13 AM

if i not mistaken they do hav saperate sub for it...

gokusan 2 english sub
gokusen special sub

#22 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:56 AM

In episode 10 of season one she says: "Kumichan desu."... with pointing right, left, and then forward...

#23 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:56 AM

I just watched season 2 and I have to say I'm disappointed.

It was just like a recycled season 1. Every episode had the same basic story... kids get into trouble and Yankumi has to go and beat up some people. The cheezy fights were funny in season 1 but now they're lame... and I'm really sick of the same three songs they keep playing.

Hell, not only is the plot of each episode pretty much the same, but the basic timeline for season one is followed with pretty much the same events, just slightly tweaked.

The new students just don't measure up to the old students. I'm glad Kumai is back but Sawada is badly needed. Sawada was a much better head of the class.

***Spoilers below***
Some of the stories repeated:
-Bad ex-student who wants to mess with the school or class
-Love interest she has to compete for... with an tetsu still in tow and another idiot whom yankumi doesn't like
-Evil chairman who cares only about the image of the school
-Rich father with influence who doesn't understand his son

#24 Ma Maladie

Ma Maladie

7th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:32 AM

Gokusen2.... I don't know if I was dissappointed or I'm just good at "facing facts". There's nothing wrong with it...but there's a huge amount of similarities from the first one in the second series. Btw, I think I liked the first one better because it had actors i recognized. (The two students from Hana Yori Dango and the other teacher that was also in Densha Otoko)

no siggy ok

#25 Rune-Off

Rune-Off

Konichiwa

• Shinmem
  • 632 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:00 AM

I already watch 5 episode so long .... ...quite good this drama .... teacher( yakuza generation of leader ) ... XD everybody can be a teacher ....
~Favourite Song: Risako Sugaya ~ YEAH! Meccha Holiday~
~Risako A.k.A Orin-Chan A.K.A Rishako A.K.A Risateii A.K.A Ri-Tan~
~Love All Berryz Member~

#26 attosaibu

attosaibu

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:01 AM

It's a good drama, but for some point it just like GTO. I like Yukie's act when she doing "henshin" from teacher to yakuza. It's kinda cute... :blush

Posted Image

Sssst...... She's asleep don't wake her until I come to rescue her by my kiss. ^_^

#27 sakuratje

sakuratje

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:58 PM

Didn't see Gokusen,,only Gokusen 2
Posted Image

#28 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:55 AM

i would like yakama doing sadako walks by the well than being a teacher

Posted Image

#29 tetsuo045

tetsuo045

7th gen member

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:56 AM

I was going to start a topic and ask if anyone seen this jdrama but then i found this thread.It looks like no one replied with in a year.but what the hell.

Gokusen is a great series.Im going to buy the second one soon. if you guys haven't seen it you should it pretty funny.

And i HATE downloading series. because once yo get hooked your losing memory on you computer.
I found this place sometime ago..... http://www.zoommovie...;productID=1891

Its the best thing i have found online in awhile. these guys sell japanese dramas but the thailand releases, which for some reason has english subs on them and have no region block ...and cheap.

I bought the Shimokita sundays series a month before it came out in japan and only paid $29.99 for it...lolololol :blink:

#30 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:26 AM

have to go watch this, for the sole reason that Mame did a monomane of Yankumi in a recent H!M episode, hehe :P
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

#31 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:22 AM

I was hoping Gaki would have done the 'Yankumi going to go beat people up' walk instead especially since she did that in almost every episode. It's like every episode of Abarenbo Shogun where he asks the criminal if they recognize him before throwing down or Jigoku Shoujo asking the cursed if they want to see what death is like. Repetitive but always great.

#32 tetsuo045

tetsuo045

7th gen member

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:42 PM

have to go watch this, for the sole reason that Mame did a monomane of Yankumi in a recent H!M episode, hehe :)

I saw that to... thats what made think of this series.

#33 tetsuo045

tetsuo045

7th gen member

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:45 PM

I was hoping Gaki would have done the 'Yankumi going to go beat people up' walk instead especially since she did that in almost every episode. It's like every episode of Abarenbo Shogun where he asks the criminal if they recognize him before throwing down or Jigoku Shoujo asking the cursed if they want to see what death is like. Repetitive but always great.

Is it me or does every jdrama has a speech from the main character at the end of the show? gto, gokusen, shimokita sundays, etcccc etccccccc.............

right now i want to see Regatta - Forever With You , but im not sure if its good or not......has anyone seen it?

http://www.zoommovie...;ProductID=2377

#34 eddy

eddy

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:14 AM

well i saw both season of gokusen and really.. part 1 and part 2 is almost the same.. except the characters lol =] but i still liked it. but i hate when the teacher always say * im their homeroom teacher* i really wished she be like, i am the next heir to the yakuza ,the most thing i like about this drama is the male actor fashion, omg their hair, ring, style so dam nice lol

#35 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:32 AM

Hm. . .

I was confused when the second season was just like the first, but I really love the students in both! In the first season there's Matsumoto Jun, Oguri Shun, (and some others), as well as Nakazawa Yuko. In the second is Kamenashi Kazuya, Akanishi Jun and Teppei Koike! It's like all of my favorite actors in one show! (But two seasons.)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to getting both series on DVD! Nakama Yukie always had such a brilliant performance! :good:
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#36 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:08 AM

Just bought the DVD for this j-drama - Gokusen 1. I've only gone until Ep.3 and I like it. I like Yuko in this and I'm starting to like her. I'm finding her voice more n more sexy XD

Did anyone catch the joke where a student used Momusu song lyrics as his essay in Ep.3? LOL

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#37 diane

diane

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:49 PM

Gokusen is probably one of my favorite Japanese dramas EVAR

Season one, that is. ;)
Posted Image

#38 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:39 PM

I really loved both Gokusen seasons 1 and 2. I think it was really the cast that made it so good. Nakama Yukie has always been a favorite actress of mine, and I was surprised that Nakazawa Yuko was in season 1.

All in all, I really liked this show. <_< I hope more people watch it! :huh:
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#39 assinine

assinine

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:11 AM

i only have the season 1 of the live action series of gokusen. i'm planning the get a copy of season 2. i watched the anime version of it and i also liked it alot.
i liked the anime & live action versions of it. :noo:

#40 Soularflare GT

Soularflare GT

Eternity's Loyal Coder

• Senpai
  • 1113 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:29 PM

i only have the season 1 of the live action series of gokusen. i'm planning the get a copy of season 2. i watched the anime version of it and i also liked it alot.
i liked the anime & live action versions of it. :lol:

whoa! you like that anime?

for me Gokusen live is greater than the anime...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users