Photo

LiLith's fanfic

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

Poll: Who should Sayu end up with? ^_^ (62 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should Sayu end up with? ^_^

1. Koha. ^_^ Despite her extreme love, she's the one to love Sayu the most. (25 votes [40.32%])

Percentage of vote: 40.32%

2. Eri. Ex-lover, best friend, and she's also caring and protecting Sayu a lot. (13 votes [20.97%])

Percentage of vote: 20.97%

3. JunJun. She's always watching Sayu and helping her. (15 votes [24.19%])

Percentage of vote: 24.19%

4. None of them. Sayu better stay alone XDD (9 votes [14.52%])

Percentage of vote: 14.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 rndmnwierd

rndmnwierd

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:31 PM

Don't die Sayu!

#42 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 07:26 AM

Chapter 16

Looking back, in this painful love story,
I couldn’t do anything for you.
You were always the person to rescue me, when I was wallowing in pains.
You have always been
my MIRACLE.

When I open my eyes, I realize that I’m in my room. Someone is holding me, my head is resting on her shoulder.
“Hey, she finally wakes up!” Ai-chan yells.
“Are you ok?” Everyone comes near to the bed and gives me concerned look. I nod slowly. I turn to look at the girl who is holding me. I wonder how long she has been holding me like that. Perhaps since she found me on the snow, she hasn’t let go of me till now. She covers her eyes with her hand. It’s like that she is crying.
“What kind of girlfriend are you?” She yells at Eri.
“I’m sorry…”
“Why can you leave her alone like that? What if we couldn’t find her?” She yells louder.
“Koharu-chan… it’s not her fault… it’s my fault… you can’t blame it on her.” I weakly say to her.
“Get out, please.”
“What?”
“I told all of you to get out!” She cries out.
Everybody looks at her dazedly and keeps quiet for a while.
“Let’s get out, everyone.” Gaki-san says to the other members. “Koharu-chan will look after Sayu.”
All the members leave the room.
I look at her. She is crying. Her eyes are full of tears. I brush her tears with my thumb.
“Why are you crying?”
She shakes her head, still keeps crying.
“Do you feel cold?”
I slowly nod.
She holds me more tightly.
“Don’t cry… I’m fine now, Koharu-chan…”
She touches my hands.
“No. your body is very cold!”
That’s true. My body is trembling uncontrollably. I feel as if I’m going to die now.

Suddenly, she unbuttons my coat.
“Koharu-chan?”
She ignores me, continuing to unbutton my clothes.
“What… what are you doing?”
“Save you.”
Before I can react, I realize all of my clothes have been taken off. I’m really naked now. I pull the blanket to cover my body and look at her fearfully. She starts to take off her clothes, too. When she’s done, she lies down next to me and embraces me. She presses my body against her so that our skins touch.
“It’ll be cold for a while, but after that our body touches will warm you up.”
My body shakes a little when we touch. I hold her back and nuzzle on her neck to feel more warmth of her. She tries to cover my body with her arms. Just a few minutes later, I start to feel warm.
I breathe steadily.
“Koharu-chan…”
“Hm?”
“Your body is warm.”
“Yeah.” She whispers to my ear. “I’m here with you. I won’t go anywhere.”
I’m like a bit crying. My heart is throbbing strongly.
“I’ll protect you.”
“As long as I’m here, everything will be fine.”

Every word of her, touches my heart deeply
Like a storm.

In that snow-fallen night
With your small shaky arms
You tried to cover my body to protect me from the cold.
Thanks to you,
Although that was a winter night
I didn’t feel any cold at all.
Because the person who can warm my body and my heart up
was right here.

#43 rndmnwierd

rndmnwierd

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:50 AM

Nice!

#44 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:38 PM

Chapter 17

“You’re awake?”
“Yes…”
She gives me a smile.
“Ohayoo.”
“Ohayoo…”
My face turns red when I realize that I’m still naked. She has already put on her clothes, but I haven’t yet. I pull the blanket, trying to cover myself.
She pulls me closer to her. She wraps her arms around my body and keeps holding me like that for a while.
“Do you feel cold anymore?”
“No at all…”
She lets out a bright smile.
“It’s like that you don’t have a cold. That’s amazing.”
She gets out of the bed, takes my clothes and gives it to me.
“Put on your clothes. I’ll leave now. I’ll tell Kamei-san to look after you.”
“What?... you’ll leave now?”
“Yeah.”
“She smiles at me, then she opens the door and gets out.”

I have totally forgotten it.
I didn’t remember that she’s not my lover anymore.
Everything she did last night means nothing. She just helps me. If it were not me but Mittsi, she would do the same.
Her girlfriend now is Mittsi. Not me.
It’s like that I have woken up from a long dream.
Although I know it’s over between us, I still want to cry when she leaves me behind like that.
Because that was so indifferent.
That was so “easy”.

During the day, she didn’t comeback to see me again. Everyone came here, but she didn’t.
I realize that I had always been looking forward to seeing her. Everytime when there was a knock on the door, my heart throbbed. I always hoped that was her. But actually, it wasn’t.
Stop dreaming, Sayumi.
She has stopped loving me. She has dated Mittsi. I can’t have any chance. I can’t break them.
I feel as if I’m slowly falling into a valley without knowing how to get out.
Love is so painful.

“Sayu, you haven’t slept yet?”
Eri opens the door and comes in.
“That’s late, Sayu. You should sleep now. Tomorrow is Reina’s birthday. You have to join the party.”
“I will. I’m ok, don’t worry about me.”
“I’ll stay with you tonight.”
She locks the door, turns off the light and comes to lie next to me. I close my eyes, forcing myself to sleep.
However, whenever I close my eyes, her crying face last night appears.
Why did she cry in that moment?
Why did she yell to Eri, to everyone, why did she hold me during the time?
Crap. I can’t sleep. My eyes close and open again and again. I can’t stop thinking about her. I can’t understand her actions. Sometimes she was close to me, but sometimes she was far away from me.

What is she doing now?
Where is she now?
Maybe…
They’re staying together.
What are they doing?...

The sound of the cell phone breaks my thought. A message, in such a midnight? Who can it be?
I slowly get out of the bed and go to take the phone.

* Get out *

Just 2 words.
But it’s from her. My heart throbs. I take the coat and go to open the door.
It’s a bit dark. I can’t see clearly. As soon as I close the door, someone takes my hand and pulls me away without saying a word. She pushes me to a room, quickly closes the door. I sit at the bed fearfully. Just a second later, the light is turned off. I can’t see anything. I hear her coming near to me. Then her arms wrap around my body.
“Why…”
“I forgot to do a thing.”
She brushes my bottom lip with her thumb.
“Your body is warm now… but your lips are still cold. I forgot to warm them up.”
She wraps my neck with a hand, pulling me closer to her. Then her lips touch mine softly. She explores my mouth with her tongue, that makes me feel a bit warm. My skin is becoming hotter and hotter. She kisses me more passionately, without any breaking. I wonder how long that kiss will lass. When I remember that we’re not lovers anymore, I try to push her away, but she doesn’t stop. She lies on top of me and continues the kiss.

Why? Why are you doing all of this? You’re dating another, why do you still kiss me?
That hurts… I want your love, not your kisses or your touches.
Once you have decided to date another, stop touching me.

However, I can’t stop myself.
Every part of my body, misses her touches.
I pull her shirt up to touch her smooth skin. I wander her back with my hands. Finally she breaks the kiss to catch her breath.
“Sleep with me tonight?” She whispers.
I keep quiet. She holds me and buries her face to my neck, still lying on top of me. I hold her back and stroke her hair.
We keep silent like that for a while. I don’t know what to say in this situation.
“Koharu-chan…” Finally I break the silence. “We must stop. We’re cheating on Mittsi…”
No answer.
“Koharu-chan?”
I turn to look at her.
OMG, she has already slept. I can’t help but let out a smile. She must be very tired after a whole night looking after me. I let her lie down next to me, and study her face. Her sleeping face is so cute, of course.
I touch her cheek with my hands.
Suddenly, I see a tear running down from her eyes.
Why do you cry? Is there anything hurting you?
I gently brush her tears with my thumb. I kiss softly on her eyes.

I was really deeply in love with you.
But I’m afraid that if we touched, that wound would get bigger.
That’s the reason why I can’t continue this anymore. Nothing will come from such a relationship… We can’t cheat on your girlfriend. I don’t want you to be hated by her. You’ll be hurt, right?
So stop this.

My eyes start to overflow with tears.
This will be our last night.
The last night I can hold you in my arms.
Stop this, before that injury gets bigger.
I can’t stand it anymore.

I pull the blanket to cover her body.
Studying her face for the last time, I open the door and leave the room.

#45 rndmnwierd

rndmnwierd

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:10 PM

Where are you going, Sayu? Don't leave your heart behind.

#46 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:20 PM

Chapter 18

“Happy birthday to Reina!!!”
“You guys…”
“Haha~ Blushing Reina is cute.” Ai-chan teases.
“Let’s start the party, everyone!”
“Yay!”
Eri comes in the room with a cake, she gently lays it on the table. I can see her cheek is turning red. She bows her head, doesn’t have enough courage to look at Reina.
“Ano… This is the cake for your birthday… I’m not good at cooking at all, but…”
“You’re really good at cooking, Eririn.” Ai-chan interrupts. Everyone giggles.
“Thank you.” Reina lets out a smile.
I come near to Eri and whisper to her ear.
“She seems to forgive you, C’mon Eri.”
“But I’m scared…”
“Don’t worry. I think she still loves you, not Jun.”
She bows her head and smiles, clearly blushes.
“Let’s sing together, everyone!” Ai-chan and Gaki-san yell. They take the micros and start to sing loudly.
“Oh, that’s too loud, Ai-chan. This room is not large enough to shout.” I cover my ears, running away from them. I sit at the sofa without realizing that the person sitting next to me is Koharu. When I see her, I look away immediately.
“Why did you leave?”
“What?” I turn to look at her.
“Why did you leave last night? I told you to sleep with me, right?” She stares at me.
“I…”
“Sayu! Koharu! What the hell are you two doing there? Come here and sing together!!!” Ai-chan shouts to us.
“We’ll talk later, ok?” I say to her in a hurry. I’m really scared. I don’t know why, but she’s clearly angry.
“Hey everyone, stop singing. We’ll disturb other rooms.”
“What? I wanna sing more, Risa…” Ai-chan pouts out.
“I have an idea. Let’s play poker cards. It’ll be more interesting.”
“Poker cards?”
“I don’t find it any interesting at all!” LinLin screams out.
“It isn’t a normal game. Who wins will be able to kiss anyone here.”
“What???”
“That sounds interesting, Gaki-san. I’ll join.” Junjun claps her hands.
“I’ll join, too.”
“We need 4 people. So Ai-chan, JunJun, me and… Eri.”
“What???” Eri yells “I don’t want to play this weird game! Why me?”
“Eri it’s your chance! Try to win and kiss your kitten.” I whisper to her ears.
“But…”
“No but.” I shout “Let’s play, everyone.”
“Risa, if I win, I’ll kiss you.”
“Me too.”
“Hey you two are gross!!!” Reina screams. Everyone burst into laughs.

Suddenly, Mittsi comes near to me and whisper.
“What’s wrong with her, Michishige-san?”
I turn back to look at Koharu. She’s still sitting on the sofa. She doesn’t join us. She even doesn’t smile or say anything, too. But why did Mittsi ask me about that? She’s her girlfriend, not me. She must know more about it than me.
“I don’t know...”
“Oh. She looks so scary… Maybe we shouldn’t touch her in this moment.” She shakes her head and turns to join other members.
What the hell? That’s so… indifferent! They’re dating, right?
Crap. I don’t understand anything now.
“Yeah!!!~ I win~” Ai-chan screams out.
“OMG…” JunJun sighs.
Ai-chan leans to kiss her girlfriend. Gaki-san wraps her arms around Ai-chan waist and kisses her back. They even don’t shy a little.
“Sugoi sugoi!!” Mittsi laughs.
They continue their kiss without breaking. When the kiss becomes more passionate, Ai-chan pulls her girlfriend’s shirt up and touches her skin.
“HEY! Just a quick kiss! Not making out here!” Reina yells at them. Everyone bursts out laughing. The couple finally stops their kiss.
“I’ll win and kiss you again.” Ai-chan smirks.

“Sugoi! I have 3 cards ~ haha! I’m certain to win this time.” JunJun laughs.
“Hm… How about you, Eri?”
“Eri?”
Her face turns red.
“I have… 4 cards.”
“What?”
“OMG…” Jun sighs again disappointedly.
“Yeah~ Eri, kiss quickly!!” Ai-chan claps her hands “But… who will you kiss, Eririn?”
“I…” She bows her head. She glances at Reina, but she looks away immediately.
“It’s your chance, Eri!” I whisper.
“I’ll kiss…” She pulls a wry face. She looks around, then hesitates.
“…Sayu.”

OMG. Damn you Eri. I let out a sigh.
“Gomen Sayu, I was so scared…” She whispers to my ears.
“Oh. Thanks to you idiot, now Reina will believe that we’re in love.”
“I’m sorry…”
“Stop whispering and kiss quickly!!”

Eri turns to face me. I really want to burst into laugh when I see her face. She looks so painful. I can’t stand but giggle.
“Chotto matte…” She laughs, too. Then she tries to stop laughing and slowly faces me again. She puts a hand on my shoulder and pulls me closer to her.

However, suddenly someone catches my arm and pulls me away. I look at her dazedly. She stares at Eri angrily.

“Don’t touch my Sayu.”

#47 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:00 PM

Aloha~~! I shall comment here today instead of at the other side ;)

C15

Oh man, Sayu should have gone back with Eri. In the snow, everything looks the same. It's easy to get lost.*scared*
OMG! She is lost!
Who came to rescue her? Koharu?

C16

Body contact :P Koha yelling at Eri like that, the poor turtle ;) She didn't mean for it to happen.

C17

This is so painful!! Please let them be together already author-san! ONEGAI!

C18

Gosh, Koha is mad. Don't mess with HER Sayu <3 Eri should have kissed 07. She had the perfect excuse. TakaGaki making out = XD
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#48 AmyYan

AmyYan

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 04:43 AM

What's the heck TakaGaki doing http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c33.gif.....Making out before their member eyes......:wub:......

Ah~~Koharu...I hate you... you yelled at my little turtle 2 times.......she is a idiot..don't yell at her like that...http://www.hello-online.org/public/style_emoticons/hello-online/dry.gif...

But I like you because you jealous if Eri kiss your lover.......

Good job, Koha....

And this is a great and funny Chapter...My sister http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/wub.gif

#49 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 08:40 AM

@ mame*hime: Ah~ You're lil_hamz from jphip ^^! Miss your comments :D
@Amy: glad you enjoyed the update :lol:

Chapter 19

Koharu pulls me into her room and closes the door. I gaze at her. I really don’t understand anything.
“Why do you let her kiss you?” She stares at me.
“What?”
“If I don’t break, you’ll let her kiss you, right?”
“That’s just a game, Koharu-chan.”
“Yes that’s just a game, but a kiss is a kiss!”
“Why do you care?”
She keeps quiet.
“I’m not your girlfriend. Why do you care?”
She glares at me, clearly angry. She comes near to me, pushes me to the bed and lies on top of me.
“You’re mine.”
She wraps my wrist so that I can put her away.
“I’ll never let anyone touch you anymore. You’re mine.”
“What the hell are you doing? Cheating on me and Mittsi?”
“Huh?”
“You said you dated Mittsi, why do you still want me?” I cry out.
“I…”

She bows her head in silence. She lets go of my hands.
“I didn’t date Mittsi at all…”
“What?” I glare at her.
“I… I told a lie about that…”
I’m really angry. I push her away and yell to her.
“WTF? Why did you lie about that?”
Now it’s her turn to be scared.
“I… I just want to know whether you will be jealous or not… But you weren’t… So I decided to give up…” She bows her head to avoid my look. “But today… I really can’t stand it anymore…”
“Jealous? I WERE very jealous! So what else’s? Are you happy about that?”
She looks up to me in a surprise.
“You were jealous…? So why didn’t you say anything when I said I would date Mittsi…”
“Damn you!” I yell. “Do you have brain? What could I say when you smiled and told me you would date her and I didn’t have to worry about you? What could I say, huh?”
I bite my bottom lip and look away, trying to calm down.
“But… I also have my feeling! I had to see you kissing Kamei-san, looking after her, staying with her, sleeping with her everyday. I can’t stand it!!”
“Yeah it’s my fault. But I didn’t do anything with Eri! I didn’t love her anymore. I only helped her. Why didn’t you trust me? Why did you tell a lie instead? You think if you make me jealous, I’ll tell you that I’m jealous, I love you, please don’t date her, or something like that? You’re such an idiot! You even didn’t let me explain anything. Do you that if you hadn’t lied in that moment, we wouldn’t have broken up?”
“I… didn’t know…”
“Do you know that day what I came to your room for? I wanted to explain, I wanted to tell you that I love you, not Eri. I wanted to apologize for leaving you alone like that. But I couldn’t say anything!”

“I’m sorry…”
She starts crying.
“I was idiot…” She bows her head. Her tears drop on the bed. “I didn’t mean to lie you at all… I just wanted you to care for me… I wanted to know whether you need me or not…”
I feel my tears start running down on my cheek, too.
“I didn’t mean to monopolize you… I only want you to need me…”
I was very angry. But in reality, I feel happy, too. Seeing her sitting in front of me like that makes me feel at ease. At least I know she still loves me, she doesn’t change.
“You can yell to me, you can slap me. You can do whatever you want… But… I beg you…” She cries out “Please comeback to me…”
I can’t stand but lean to hug her. I don’t know what to say. I just let her cry on my shoulder like that for a while.
“Do you… still like me?” She sobs.
“No at all.”
She turns to look at me when I say that. Her eyes are full of tears. I smile, brushing her eyes. I pull her close to me.
“I don’t like you. I love you.”
She puts her head on my chest and bursts into tears. I gently stroke her hair.
“Why didn’t you trust me? I love you. No matter how much hurt I feel, I really can’t stop loving you.” I whisper. “So you have to trust me, ok?”
She nods, still crying.
“I was wrong… I’m sorry…”
“I was wrong, too. I didn’t have enough courage to talk to you directly… I was cowardly… Thank you for taking me here.” I hold her more tightly. “Everything is fine now. Nothing matters anymore… Don’t worry, ok?”
“Yeah…”
“So stop crying. I hate seeing you crying like that. That’s not a cute scene to see.”
“AH~ you say I’m not cute?” She pouts out.
I cover my mouth and giggle.
“Hey! You tease me!” She goes on top and start to tickle me. I can’t help but burst into laughs. I try to push her away and tickle her back.
“Shhh…” She puts a finger in front of her lips. “Stop laughing. That will disturb the next room.”
We look at each other and giggle. She buries her face to my neck.

“Sayu-chan…”
“Huh?”
“From now on… please… don’t kiss anyone else…”
“…”
“In the concerts, or on the TV… don’t kiss anyone else.”
“You know they’re just fake kisses.”
“Yeah. I know. But I’m… I’m still a kid. I can’t be mature enough to control my feeling. I’ll get jealous. Although I trust you, I’ll still get jealous.” She looks deeply into my eyes. “Maybe I’m selfish. But I don’t want us to misunderstand again.”
“I know.” I smile and kiss on her hair.
“Ano… Did you and Kamei-san… do it yet?”
Her question shocks me. I push her away and gaze at her.
“I told you we didn’t …”
“But why?”
“I don’t know. I wasn’t ready.” I blush “We only kiss, and no more.”
“For 4 years?”
“Yes. Why do you ask such a question?”
She keeps quiet. She nuzzles to my neck again.
“Hey you’re acting strangely!”
She continues to keep silent. I push her off my neck and kiss her.
“No!” She screams out. She keeps away from me and catches her breath.
“What’s wrong with you? Why do you avoid me?” I hold her chin with my finger, forcing her to look at me.
“I’m sorry…” She blushes. “But… If we keep kissing and touching like that… I… I will not be able to control myself.” Her face turns red.
“It’s OK.”
She looks at me dazedly. I lean to embrace her.
“It’s ok if you want to do this. You can do whatever you like. I belong to you.”
“But you said… you weren’t ready…”
“For you, I’m always ready.”
She’s surprised for a while. But then she smiles more than happy and lean to kiss me.
“Ah~ but not here. Someone may come here to see us because of your weird actions at the party…” I whisper.
“Forget them.” She unbuttons my shirt. “Tonight I won’t let you leave me. Even if someone interrupts, I won’t stop.”
She smiles and kisses me on the neck.

That night, I suddenly realized that
To be kissed softly by you
To be touched gently by you
Is not enough for me.

#50 rndmnwierd

rndmnwierd

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:29 AM

Score! Now you just need to traumatize someone by having them walk in on them.

#51 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:19 AM

Chapter 20

Kissing, touching and exploring each other’s body for hours at that night
isn’t enough to fill the empty in our hearts after being apart for days
In reality,
we’d like to hold each other in a tight embrace like that
forever.

“Michishige-san… can I sleep with you tonight?”
I stand at the door of her room when she is sitting in front of the mirror and making up. When seeing me, she lets out a sigh.
“Oh… you again? So today what’s wrong with you?”
“I’m scared… I bow my head “I hear some scary sound… I can’t sleep…”
“Hm…”
“I won’t bother you…”
“Yeah. Remember to close the door and turn off the light.” She lies down on the bed.
I quickly do as she told and come to the bed where she’s lying. I lie next to her, pulling the blanket to cover my body. I close my eyes, forcing myself to fall asleep.
“Ah~~ that sound… I still hear it!...” I scream out.
She turns to look at me and raises her eyebrows.
“Hey you’re noisy. Let me sleep.”
“But… that sound…”
“What sound? I don’t hear any sound except your voice.”
I keep quiet. I really hear it. That’s so scary.
“Ano…”
“What’s else?”
“I’m sorry… but I’m scared… can you… hold me?”
“You’re so annoying.” She lets out a sigh. Then she wraps her arms around my body and presses me closer to her. I hold her back and nuzzle to her neck to feel more warmth.
“Shige-san… you’re kind. You always complain that I am annoying… but you always treat me well, too.”
“No. I really hate you very much.”
“That’s not true.” I smile.
“So when will you let me sleep huh?”
“Ah~ do you hear that? The noise is louder now!”

She keeps silent to hear.
“Oh. You mean… Luna?”
“Luna?”
She smiles and gets out of the bed. She comes to a corner of the room and sits down. I follow her and look at the corner.
I see a kitten wrapped with a small blanket.
“Wow~ kawaii!!” I scream out. “So that sound is hers? From your room? I even hear it when I’m in my room.”
“Yeah… she’s my sister’s kitten. My sister got me to look after her for a few days.”
“Kawai…”
“So, can I sleep right now?” she stands up and returns to the bed.
“Ano… Can I… come to your room everyday to play with her?”
“That’s fine.”
I smile more than happy and jump to the bed. I hug her from behind.
“You’re kind.”
“Not at all.”

“Michishige-san!!!” I quickly run to her room. “I come to play with Luna…”
I stop when seeing the scene in front.
They’re kissing.
Hearing me, she breaks the kiss.
“Ah… Koharu-chan?” She blushes.
“I’m sorry… I’ll comeback later… sorry for disturbing…” I bow my head.
“No problem, Koharu-chan.” Kamei-san smiles at me.
I bow my head again and run out of the room.
My eyes start overflowing with tears. I see them again. I see them kissing again. That really hurts…
I run back to my room, sit at a corner and cry.

When I open my eyes, I feel they’re still full of tears. I look around.
She’s not here.
She leaves me again.
I dry my tears with my hand.
I dream about it again. The memories I always try to forget, but they still appear in my dreams. There’s no way to forget.
I remember last night she was here with me. We kissed, we touched, and we explored each other body all the night. Every part of my body still misses that feeling.
But now she leaves me again. Maybe she’s already fed up with my childish actions. Maybe she doesn’t intend to comeback to me…
I get up, going to take the clothes.
Wait…
I suddenly notice her clothes in the chair.
Her clothes are still here? I look at the bath room. I come near and open the door.
The bunny is sitting at the bathtub. Seeing me, she covers her body and blushes.
“You come in without knocking?”
I smile and turn to take the toothbrush.
“Hey, do you know that you’re naked? Why don’t you shy even a little?” She screams out.
“Why do I have to shy? What’s wrong if I’m naked in front of my girlfriend?” I start brushing my teeth.
“Everyone will shy when naked!!” She yells.
When I finish brushing my teeth, I get into the tub. The bunny’s cheek gets pink already. I smile and lean to embrace her. I rest my head on her shoulder. She holds me back, wrapping her arms around my body.
“Last night… did I hurt you?” I whisper.
I don’t look at her, but I know her face is turning red now.
“Hm… just a little…”
I get my head out of her shoulder and face her.
“Luckily, no one disturbed us.” I giggle. “Or maybe they came, but when they heard your cute noise, they realized what we were doing so they left.”
“No way!” She cries out. I burst into laughs.
“Maybe everyone is worrying about us. We have to go to see them now.” She says.
I stand up and get out of the tub. I hold out my hand to her. A cute smile appears on her face before she grasps my hand. I feel my hearts throbbing strongly. I pull her up and hold her tightly.
We say nothing at all. But we can understand each other’s feeling. I can feel that her heart is beating quickly against my chest. I want to keep her by my side like that forever.
I take a towel and wrap it around her body. She smiles and gets out of the bathroom to put on her clothes. I open the wardrobe to take some clothes, too.

When I’m done, I turn back to look at her. It’s like that she is having trouble with a button behind.
“Let me help you.” I come near to her and button it gently.
“Thank you.”
I embrace her from behind and rest my head on her shoulder.
“Koharu-chan…”
I close my eyes and kiss softly around her shoulder and the back of her neck.
“I love you. I love you very much.” I whisper.

We’re wallowing deeply in love.
Both love,
and desire.

#52 MiyuLace

MiyuLace

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:34 PM

I read all the parts in one go >< Beautiful writing! I love your style, and you make me like KohaxSayu so much! :D

Posted Image
'Saa yukou, let's have a dance now.'
Gaki | Yurina | Yossi | Mari | Mittsi | Maimi | Jun | Yui
Sig/Avvie by SilverwindGT and SweetHoney! <3

#53 Pretend_2besome1

Pretend_2besome1

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:36 AM

God, I need to sharpen my reading skill badly. I'm real slow ^^;

Anyway I'm glad KohaSayu sorted their misunderstanding, yay! ^_^
That left the TanaKamei pair to fix theirs (go Eri!).

Your writing seemed to get better with each chapter and you chose many good words :)

Posted Image

#54 Muukau

Muukau

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1125 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:32 AM

OMG! I love SayuKoha!!!!!!
I miss Koha so much these days...(all though my ichiban is always Eririn)T_T
Anyways, despite the fact that they're probably one of the common pairings, they don't have much fanfics compared to others.
Keep up your work!
AYAKA YUUKA KANON SAKI keep your SMILE!
please visit MY BLOG

#55 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:09 PM

@Muukau:
Ah~ new reader ^^! I'm glad that you love SayuKoha. Hope you enjoy the fic <3

@Pretend_2besome1:

God, I need to sharpen my reading skill badly. I'm real slow

Well, it's OK because there are a lot of updates and new fics posted everyday I think <3

Your writing seemed to get better with each chapter and you chose many good words

Ah~ I'm really happy ^^! In fact my English vocabulary is very poor, so I don't have many words to choose. I often have to choose simple words I know :)
Thank you very much! ^^

@MiyuLace:

I read all the parts in one go >< Beautiful writing! I love your style, and you make me like KohaxSayu so much!

Yeah, you're new reader? I'm happy if my fic can motivate someone's love for SayuKoha :blush: Really happy :X

Chapter 21

People always say that you only discover how precious something is after you lose it
But I think, you really only recognize it
When you see it a second time again face to face
Until now, I’m still waiting for you to comeback here
Even if it takes 1 year, 5 years or 10 years
I’ll keep calling your name till you answer me.
No matter how much I get hurt
A loving heart is never meaningless.

Don’t… touch… my Sayu… Don’t touch my Sayu…”
Eri walks around Koharu and mumbles.
“Kamei-san! I have apologized for at least 3 times. Please stop teasing me!” Koharu cries out. Everyone bursts into laughs.
“Haha~ you really scared me, you know? Sayu, she’s so scary! What did she do with you after that? Did she lock you with her in her room and hit you?” Eri turns to me and giggles.
“Stop teasing her already, Eri.” I sigh.
“So what did you two really do after that huh?” Ai-chan askes.
I blush. I bow my head and glare at the floor.
“Ah~ don’t tell me you two made out all the night?”
Both I and Koharu keep quiet. Other members laugh again.
“So finally you’re back together huh. We even don’t know what happen between you two.” Mittsi sighs.
“Oh, they’re in love, after all. Everything we have to do is locking them in a room and the next morning they’ll be back together.” Gaki-san laughs. “But you have already done this, nee, Koharu-chan?
“It’s not easy as you say…” Koharu mumbles.
“Hey, where’re Reina and Jun?” I look around.
The smile on Eri’s face disappears.
“Jun said she was tired. Maybe she’s in her room.”
“In her room or in Reina’s room?” I raise my eyebrows.
“Ah~ I don’t understand anything. I thought Sayu and Eri date again. But I was wrong?” Ai-chan sighs. She rests her head on her girlfriend’s shoulder.
“Yeah you’re always wrong.” I smirk at her. “Eri loves Reina. But there were some misunderstandings between them and now Reina dates Jun.”
“I think Tanaka-san doesn’t love Jun at all… she just uses her… Poor Jun…” LinLin bows her head and sighs.
“That’s bad. What should we do now? Should we lock Tanaka-san and Kamei-san in a room so that tomorrow they’ll be back together?”
“I said that’s not easy like that, Mittsi.” Koharu knits her brow.
“Why things are so hard for me… I don’t know what to do…”
I look at Eri. She looks so sad. I really hate seeing her like that. She’s my best friend, after all. We even have been in love for years. Seeing her like this really cuts me like a knife.
“I’ll go to talk to Reina.” I stand up.
“Sayu… what are you doing?” Eri catches my arm.
“We have to solve this problem, Eri. Don’t worry, I think if she still loves you, she’ll understand.”

“Oh? You’re alone, not with Jun?”
“Doesn’t concern you.” Reina closes the door behind me. “What do you come here for?”
“To solve the problem between you, me and Eri.” I sit down on the sofa.
“Do you still… love Eri?”
“Eri?” She bursts into laughs. “Why do you ask me such a question? You two are happy together, right?”
“Yes, I’m very happy.” I sigh. “But not with Eri.”
“What?”
“What the hell are you doing? Do you know how much you hurt her? Why didn’t you trust her? She loves you, only you! You’re such an idiot!” I yell at her.
She stares at me, clearly angry.
“Damn you! What do you know about my feeling? Both you and her don’t know how much hurt I feel! You two only think for yourself!”
I knit my brow, glaring at her.
“Is your dignity that important to you?”
“WTF…?
“Eri needs you a lot. You’re the one who thinks only for yourself.”
She keeps quiet.
“Reina do you have brain? I have no reason to tell a lie. If I love her, why do I come here and talk to you? We’re just friends now. You’re hurting Eri, you’re hurting Jun, hurting everyone. Stop your childish actions right now before it’s too late.”
“Childish?”
“Yes. It’s time to act like an adult, Reina. What the heck are you doing with Jun? Why do you date her when you don’t love her? You want to use her?”
“Not at all.”
“So you want to make Eri jealous huh?”
She bows her head and keeps silent. I burst out laughing.
“What are you laughing for?” She glances at me.
“No… I just realize that… you’re really like another idiot I know.” I cover my mouth with my hand, trying to stop laughing.
“Another idiot?”
“Yes. MY idiot.” I stand up. “I’m leaving now. Think about what I’ve told you. Eri’s still waiting you. Don’t make her wait too long.”
“You… really don’t love Eri anymore?”
I look at her and shake my head.
“If you want to know, I’ll tell you. I’ve already had an idiot for me. And that’s enough. I don’t need two idiots.”
I make my way to the door.
“Ano…”
“What’s else?”
She doesn’t look at me. She glares at the floor instead.
“Where’s Eri now?”
I smile at her.
“Maybe in her room.”

Is our dignity really that important to us?
In reality,
Even when we throw all of our dignity away
We still can’t force someone to do whatever we like.
Can’t force someone to stay by our side forever.

#56 Pretend_2besome1

Pretend_2besome1

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

More often than not, simple is better XD

Eri really likes to tease Koharu, isn't she? :wub:

“Stop your childish actions right now before it’s too late.”

I have to agree with Sayu on this one, it's kinda her fault in the first place.

“MY idiot.”

That bring back some memories. Adorable when you used or heard it from the one you love :wub:

Go, go Reina! Get your girl back!

Posted Image

#57 rndmnwierd

rndmnwierd

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:50 PM

Reina Sayu convo was cute. Want some Tanakame make up scenes! >.<

#58 Muukau

Muukau

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1125 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:06 AM

HAHA, Sayu and Reina's convo was so cute.
Reina and Koha are alike. :lol:
Anyways, I hope Sayu's idiot and Reina grows up a little.
I'm looking forward to see mature side of them.
It'll be quite interesting. LOL
Keep up your work.
AYAKA YUUKA KANON SAKI keep your SMILE!
please visit MY BLOG

#59 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:21 AM

♥SPECIAL GIFT FOR READERS♥

KohaSayu fan art :D

Posted Image

lol I drew it in a hurry ^_^ hope everyone like it.

@Muukau:
Thank you XD And about the mature side of Koha & 07, you'll see it soon <3

@rndm:
[quote]Reina Sayu convo was cute. Want some Tanakame make up scenes! >.<[/quote]
^^! Read this update and you'll find some TanaKamei make up scenes :P

@Pretend_2besome1
[quote]Eri really likes to tease Koharu, isn't she?[/quote]
Yeah XD
[quote]

Chapter 22

I stop in front of the door. I know I’ll be such a fool if I keep standing here, but there’s something preventing me from knocking on this door.

* “Is your dignity that important to you?” *

When I recall what Sayu said, my heart tightens. Dignity? Maybe she was right. The one to lose the trust is me. I should have trusted Eri. I should have trusted them.
I gaze at the door.
Finally, I decide to knock.
“Eri?”
No answer.
She isn’t here?
I try to knock again. Still, no answer. I try opening the door. It’s unlocked, that is strange. Eri always locks the door. She’s a careful person, after all.
I come in and look around.
My heart seems to stop beating.
She’s lying on the floor. She holds her neck with both her hands, her eyes are full of tears. I’m too stunned to do anything.
“ERI!” I run to her. “ERI WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?”
“Reina…?” She looks at me in surprise. “Why do you come here?”
“Forget it. What’s wrong with you? Are you ok?” I let her head rest on my arm. She breathes heavily. I have never seen her like that. I really don’t know what to do. I take my cell phone from my bag and call Gaki-san.
“Moshi moshi?”
“GAKI-SAN… ERI… SHE…”
“Calm down. Eri what?”
“She can’t breathe… What’s wrong with her? Can you come here?”
“Oh. I see.”
What the hell? Why can she stay calm like that?
“HEY! What should I do now? Should I call an ambulance?”
“No, Reina. For you, it’s simple.”
“What?”
“She needs CO2. What you breathe out is CO2. Having fun kissing you turtle, nee.”
She hangs up.
Damn. She can’t talk to me a little huh? Maybe she’s in bed with her girlfriend that’s why.
“Eri…”
I slowly open her mouth.

Hot tears burst from my eyes.
I hold her tightly in my arms.
“Reina… I’m fine now…” She breathes steadily. “Don’t cry…”
I dry my eyes. But it can’t be helped. Tears can’t stop dropping.
“Why… What is this…”
She lets out a smile and touches my cheek with her hand.
“Just because… I need your breath, Reina.”
I look at her in shock.
“That hurts very much… That was like… Living hell…”
I burst into tears.
“But as long as Reina is by my side, nothing matters anymore.”
I hold her more tightly.

* “Eri needs you a lot. You’re the one who thinks only for yourself.” *

“Reina, I told you not to cry.” She leans to embrace me. She smiles and presses my head on her shoulder.
Damn it. I’m the one who have to lend her my shoulder to rest or cry. But I end up borrowing her. Holy crap.
“Reina, you seem to be aware of your fault, nee?” She giggles. “If you apologize, I’ll consider forgiving you.”
I glance at her. She still can joke at this situation huh?
“Yes. I’m sorry.” I pout out.
“What kind of attitude is this?”
“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! OK?” I cry out.
She bursts into laughs. She brushes my bottom lips a few times.
“I’m just joking. The person who has to apologize is me. I’m really sorry.”
I shake my head.
“Reina?”
“Huh?”
“I miss your lips very much.”

As long as you have enough sincerity,
The word “sorry” is never difficult to say anymore.

I open the door.
“Koharu-chan? Why don’t you turn on the light? That’s too dark to see anything…”
Without a word, she closes the door and locks it. She pushes me to the wall and presses my body against her.
“Koharu-chan…”
She silences me with a kiss. She kisses along my neck, then my collar bone. She quickly unbuttons my shirt and throws it away.
She presses me down to the floor and lies on top of me.
Her hand travels around my body, then stops in front of my pants. She unbuttons it and pulls down the zipper.
“Koharu-chan… we should… go to the bed. The floor is cold…” I breathe heavily.
She takes my hand and leads me to the bed. She still doesn’t say anything, that makes me a bit scared. As soon as we get to the bed, she pushes me down and goes on top. She kisses around my chest. Her breath is really heavy. She seems to want it now, that I’m willing to give her. I’ll give her anything she wants. And more important, she’s not the only one who wants it right now.
I stroke her hair. I close my eyes to feel more of her touches.
But suddenly she stops.
I look at her in surprise. She closes her eyes and catches her breath. She looks very sad. I can’t understand why.
“You really loved her.” She whispers.
“What?”
“Kamei-san. You loved her.”
I knit my brow.
“I told you many times I don’t…”
“Listen to me. Just a little.”
I keep quiet.
“Although right now you love me. But you loved her. That’s the truth.” She buries her face to my neck.
“I have never loved anyone but you. So I have never had to change my love… But I know, once you love, you cannot forget. Although you have a new love, you still can’t forget…”
“You still… care for her. Although you love me, she’s still very important to you. Whenever you stay with her, you turn into a very gentle person…”
Tears run down from her eyes.
“She can’t be replaced… in your heart. You still always rely on her. Whenever you get hurt, the person you want to share your feeling first is not me, right?”
“But…”
“I know in your heart, she still exists. But, I want to love you, despite all of that. I always want to become more mature. I want to become a person that you can rely on…” She looks deeply into my eyes. “I really want to be that gentle lover… but…”
Her tears drop on my cheek.
“But my heart still tightens whenever I see you care for her, whenever I think about it. I’m still jealous.”
I brush her tears.
“I don’t want to admit that… But… It’s like that… I want you to belong to only me… I’m like… monopolizing you…”
“No… That’s not true…”
“Am I too selfish?” She cries out. “When did I become that cruel person?”
“No! You’re not cruel!” I scream out. I start crying, too. I pull her closer to me and hold her tightly.

Why does everything have to be so difficult for us?
Although we’re in love, we still have to try to untangle the feeling of incompleteness.
Why is love so painful like that?

Koharu-chan,
When I think back about it now, your selfishness,
It isn’t really that important,
Doesn’t matter anything at all.
No one can love without selfishness and injuries
As long as we are courageous and passionate enough to hang on,
everything will be alright.

#60 Pretend_2besome1

Pretend_2besome1

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

Who's a happy TanaKame-ist now?
ME! :lol:

I'm so glad they finally made up ^_^
Ah, KohaSayu pair learning more and more things about relationship...

Btw, nice fanart!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users