Photo

ZONE Reunion

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

Poll: ZONE Reunion: PRO or CONTRA (88 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want ZONE reunion or don't?

1. YES (81 votes [92.05%])

Percentage of vote: 92.05%

2. NO (1 votes [1.14%])

Percentage of vote: 1.14%

3. Voted DON'T CARE (6 votes [6.82%])

Percentage of vote: 6.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#241 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

Anyone saw this yet ?

http://gyao.yahoo.co...00000000543420/

#242 Soul of Zone

Soul of Zone

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

Yeah, I read about it, but unfortunately, it's blocked in my region....:(

I was hoping to be able to finally be able to see the Yakusoku PV with out all of the Nico comment flooding the screen, but when I read that it was on GyaO!, I lost hope for a while....^^;

Ah, I read that you got Miyu's single, TheFrustrated! :w00t: Congratulations!! I take it the J&Q singlle was sold out....(Due to the guy in front of you, right? ^^; )
Thanks for the pre-live report! I'm looking forward to reading the rest! :good:
あぁ. . .なつかしい memory. . .
忘れたくない あの笑顔. . . あの時. . .
もう放さない. . . この 思い出. . .

記憶のカケラ. . .

#243 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, I read about it, but unfortunately, it's blocked in my region....:(

I was hoping to be able to finally be able to see the Yakusoku PV with out all of the Nico comment flooding the screen, but when I read that it was on GyaO!, I lost hope for a while....^^;

Ah, I read that you got Miyu's single, TheFrustrated! :w00t: Congratulations!! I take it the J&Q singlle was sold out....(Due to the guy in front of you, right? ^^; )
Thanks for the pre-live report! I'm looking forward to reading the rest! :good:

Speaking of the Lips single:

On the Lips single, I noticed some interesting things in the booklet. First of all, she wrote and composed the song Crazy, which I love. Very impressive.
Second of all, it says that this Miyu's "fukkatsu".
Third: It lists her dancer team as "Ring is SACHI,Ray". Sacchin and Reina, of course.
Fourth, Miyu names the people she wants to give special thanks to and this is exactly what it says: TeacherNishijima, Micchan, Takku, E-AXIS, Father&Mother&NeeneYacchan&Mary,Ray'sFamily,Chidasan, Kazuma,All My FANS...

Very interesting. So Miyu is good friends with Reina and her family?
And if Miyu continues to release more music and does more lives, we will be seeing more of the former MARIA. :)

#244 Katsuo

Katsuo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:51 PM

Hello guys!! Long time~

I'm soooo exiting about all this. I accidentally discovered Tribute Album via CDJapan. It was a shock...
After all these years hear their voices, see their grown-up and feel unforgettable energy that comes from their hearts... It's priceless.
Now I'm intently following the news (arigatou gozaimasu for everyone in this topic and from ZONEfan forum *bow*) and looking forward for my order with album to arrive. Yakusoku is still waiting for me. ^^

What about new Miyu-chan single. I've searched entire Yahoo! auction hoping to find "Lips". But all in vain. I'm just not a fan of digital singles and don't want the situation to repeat itself like with the Miraculous Night (preview only~). If anyone knowledgeable about physical copy please let me know!
Shibuya 109
Posted Image

#245 Soul of Zone

Soul of Zone

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

Wow, it has been a long tiem, Katsuo! Welcome back!
Actually, for now, Miyu's new single (CD form) as well as Maiko's single with Jack&Queen are live event limited items....It's actually an advanced sale because the digital versions as well as RunTime's online shop are scheduled to open for sale on August 17th. Right now, it's unknown if overseas fans will be able to get ahold of them....:(

TheFrustrated, how is the picture that comes with the single? And that is an interesting Special Thanks....Heh, Miyu and her sudden, random english! :lol:
I wonder if that's the same "Mary' as in SACCHIN's dog, the "Team Nagase Manager"....^^;
あぁ. . .なつかしい memory. . .
もう放さない. . . この 思い出. . .

記憶のカケラ. . .

#246 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:31 PM

Wow, it has been a long tiem, Katsuo! Welcome back!
Actually, for now, Miyu's new single (CD form) as well as Maiko's single with Jack&Queen are live event limited items....It's actually an advanced sale because the digital versions as well as RunTime's online shop are scheduled to open for sale on August 17th. Right now, it's unknown if overseas fans will be able to get ahold of them....:(

TheFrustrated, how is the picture that comes with the single? And that is an interesting Special Thanks....Heh, Miyu and her sudden, random english! :lol:
I wonder if that's the same "Mary' as in SACCHIN's dog, the "Team Nagase Manager"....^^;

The picture is WONDERFUL! It is in the form of an actual photo, though. It's as if you took a picture with you own photo and developed it. Not sure if you know what I mean, haha. It just looks natural.

Also, I updated the live report.

#247 Soul of Zone

Soul of Zone

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:36 PM

Yeah, I think I know what you mean. The description on RunTime said it was a "photo," didn't it?
あぁ. . .なつかしい memory. . .
もう放さない. . . この 思い出. . .

記憶のカケラ. . .

#248 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:45 PM

Yeah, I think I know what you mean. The description on RunTime said it was a "photo," didn't it?

:D

Sorry if I made it sound strange. I've been awake for like 24 hours, it feels.

I think you'd know what I mean if you had the photo--maybe you will soon, though. :whistle:

#249 Soul of Zone

Soul of Zone

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

Haha, I hope so....:)

By the way, I don't think it was mentioned here yet, but I saw some clips of the Live on this morning's FCI News. (local time) From what I saw, it was awesome! They played a bit of GOOD DAYS, secret base, and Yakusoku....They also played part of Miyu's opening speech, the part about returning just as promised.

I go chicken skin just form that much....I can't wait to see the whole live! :D
あぁ. . .なつかしい memory. . .
もう放さない. . . この 思い出. . .

記憶のカケラ. . .

#250 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:04 PM

By the way, I don't think it was mentioned here yet, but I saw some clips of the Live on this morning's FCI News. (local time) From what I saw, it was awesome! They played a bit of GOOD DAYS, secret base, and Yakusoku....They also played part of Miyu's opening speech, the part about returning just as promised.

Wonder if they will include some of the songs and clips from the first live with the second live? I will mention that there was a special movie in the middle of the live like how there was with the final live DVD. It had them rehearsing and narrating the video.

#251 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:14 PM

Sounds like interesting news all around!

I'd noticed on Miyu's blog that she had a lot of pictures of her hanging around with Reina and Sacchin, and Reina seems like she'd be so much fun to hang out with, so I'm not surprised that Miyu and her are friends.

**runs off to ZONEfan to read The Frustrated's report**
Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#252 cypher0

cypher0

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:19 PM

Well, there's lots of exciting news to hear. A DVD is being released and a pic with one of the singles, oh yeah! But if it's only going to be a digital release, then there's little or no chance for us NRJ (Non-Resident Japanese - my acronym :D ) folks of getting a hold of it. I wonder if the DVD will be a Blue-Ray release? That way it can be in 1080p goodness with lots of bonus stuff thrown into it! I haven't received my CD yet, but I got a hold of the songs and I really enjoyed listening to the remake CD. Akashi by Stereopony was just awesome! So, is ZONE going to be releasing an album in the near future with their new stuff? :)

Does anyone have a clip of their performance that was televised?

#253 stevendonahue9

stevendonahue9

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:46 AM

ZONE - Yakusoku PV....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MSXCNQKS

<3 <3 <3 ^_^
kokoro no oku de shinjireru kara (it is because I believe, from the bottom of my heart) :

itsuka mata kimi no sobani... (someday I'll be by your side again...) Tabidachi...Maiko Presents

boku wa ima arukidesuyo... (I am walking now...) Tabidachi...Mizuho Presents

kimi ni sasaeraretakara... (because you had supported me...) Tabidachi...Tomoka Presents

tobida tsuyo oozora eto... (fly off into the vast sky...) Tabidachi...Miyu Presents

#254 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:05 AM

The report is finished and up at zonefan.com!

#255 Soul of Zone

Soul of Zone

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

Wow, thanks for the PV, steve! :good:
Now I can finally watch the PV without all of the Nico comments flooding the screen!

I haven't seen any uploads of the FCI News clips, bt I did find their Happy Music performance! Tomoka always looks so cool playing that opening riff! :)

ZONE -- Yakusoku - Happy Music Live

Wonder if they will include some of the songs and clips from the first live with the second live? I will mention that there was a special movie in the middle of the live like how there was with the final live DVD. It had them rehearsing and narrating the video.

That's what I'm wondering....In all likelihood, I think that's what they might do....Though, I'm still hoping that they'll make it a double-disc set with both nights and donate a portion of the sales to charity.

Speaking of charity, they're participating in another charity event on September 11.

My lihttp://www.runtime.co.jp/information_20110816.htmlnk
http://pid.nhk.or.jp...2461/index.html

I wonder how much they've raised with all of their events and fundraising so far....

Ah, thanks for your hard work with the live report, TheFrustrated! :good:

Edited by Soul of Zone, 16 August 2011 - 09:10 AM.

あぁ. . .なつかしい memory. . .
もう放さない. . . この 思い出. . .

記憶のカケラ. . .

#256 ZONElover

ZONElover

Always my goddess !!!!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

Hey Guys.... glad to see evrybody !!!
Hisashiburi na SoZo, Frustratted, Qx, AK, TottallyUn, and many others !!!! glad to see everybody around...

I´m getting crazy, my new job does not leave time for me !! I just want to thank you for all infos thatI could read :lol: :lol: :lol:
So I have to give my comments ramdonly .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry if i can´t the name the thank properly.... but i probably didn´t read it at all !!

- Thanks for teh PV !!!
- Thanks for the info about their singles !!
- ZONE back in ORICON ?? I must see this !!!!
- TOMOKA SINGLE !!!! and ROCK Style !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
- ZONE in Kouhaku YEAH !!!! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

And thats what i can remember XD XD XD XD
Maiko, Tomoka, Miyu, Mizuho and Takayo - We will always love you !!

Posted Image

#257 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:43 AM

Welcome back, ZONElover! Found this picture in their blog.
http://ameblo.jp/zon...1422444069.html

#258 Soul of Zone

Soul of Zone

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

Welcome back, ZL! Wow, sounds hectic....Ganbare! :)

Yeah, they've been sharing a lot of great pics on ther blog recently.

Speaking of great pics, I found another SanSpo article about the Reunion Live and the extention of their charity work.

Sankei Sports Article 2

I really like the caption on the photo...."The revival of ZONE, 6 years and 4 months later. No matter how many years may pass, their flying smiles will not change."
Also, in the included photo gallery, there's a picture of someone making a donation, and Miyu, Maiko, and Tomoka are crying....

This picture really moved me and showed how much of an impact on both sides this event had....:)
あぁ. . .なつかしい memory. . .
もう放さない. . . この 思い出. . .

記憶のカケラ. . .

#259 TheFrustrated

TheFrustrated

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

Great find, Soul of ZONE! These tears are good tears. :) It just comes to show the purity of their intentions. They have always been there for those in need. They should be given medals for being world and national heroes...

#260 Soul of Zone

Soul of Zone

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:50 PM

I agree that they certainly deserve some kind of recognition, but I think they would be to humble to accept it. :)
They would probably say that the appreciation from their fans is enough, and they can't even begin to repay all of the love they have received.

Hmm....the 17th is almost over in Japan, but Miyu's and Jack&Queen's singles still aren't available on RunTime's site....It's already available for download on Amazon Japan, but only for residents of Japan, as previously reported....:(

Hopefully, when it does become available, overseas fans will be able to use a middle-man service to order them from RunTime's online shop. They have a regular check-out system like other online stores, but they don't have an option for shipping overseas....If they don't sell out (like the other ZONE-related merchandise), overseas fans might be able to use this method! Let's keep our hopes up about this! :)

Found some uploads for the Nico Nico Douga events. Note that they're also on Nico Dou...so you'll need an account to view them....

Comment Video from Night 1
Night 2 -- Part 1
Night 2 -- Part 2
Night 2 -- Part 3
Night 2 -- Part 4

I really need to watch these again....I missed out on some parts....

Edited by Soul of Zone, 17 August 2011 - 04:46 PM.

あぁ. . .なつかしい memory. . .
もう放さない. . . この 思い出. . .

記憶のカケラ. . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users