#81 Haru.Mc

Haru.Mc

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

That's fun :) the pushing i mean =)

More people that demos, that's good =O

and... What kind of club is it?!? o_O.....

If it's Miki's XD could be a Strip Club *o*..... yeah... XD

Why is my Risa so sad T_T she lost someone?! some Ai?! D=

Too much to ask =9

PS: Give me 5 XD

-_-

Inside a Demon ~ Miki ~ Outside a Queen

#82 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:50 PM

Wow, so me and Kuji-san has this sort of influence over you eh Issa? We should do this more often then :lol: I can't get enough of your fics :lol: Ahhhh Koha is so obviously in love with Sayu. I doubt the bunny knows though. So Risa lives in a club and she kept telling Sayu not to come look her up again. Very mysterious. Tell me what's the reason behind it. I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Kuji, I'm counting on you to get Issa to post another update <3
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#83 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:50 PM

Oops, apparently I double posted. Gomene!!! I don't know how it happened. I've been making so many mistakes today *embarassed*
Posted Image

#84 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:23 AM

CHAPTER 11

“Now, Michishige-san!” Aika shrieks.

Koharu lets out a yell of fear as they both try to pin the yellow colored demon below their knees to the pavement. I'm surprised they even had enough strength together to hold it down for just a second. They're a lot strong than they seem and certainly MUCH stronger than me. That isn't the point though. I take a deep breathe keeping my emotions collected together so I can think rationally and focus. If I don't hurry that demon will break free and possibly hurt them both. I don't need that type of guilt. I didn't even ask them to hold it down! Are they crazy? What type of servants are they if they can't even wait for me to say something?! Oh they probably just did that because I was on the verge of freaking out when it transformed into that hideous yellow slime covered thing. I've never seen anything so gross before. How it just ripped out of the human skin it wore as if it were some type of shell. I don't even want to think about it. I'm getting sick all over again from just picturing it in my mind. I stare at the creature, feeling the blood wash from my face. I've never been so scared. This demon is worse than that blob demon or that guy who was going to cut that poor woman to bits. This thing is much larger than me, stronger, has more demonic features and would do anything to crush my skull with it's over sized hands. Have you seen the size of those things?! They're HUGE!

“Sayumi if you do not act now one of them will die!” My grandpa shouts.

The scaled skin monster lets out a screech again and tentacles start to sprout from it's back. I watch the tentacles squirm and twitch. I cringe. As if this demon couldn't get any nastier. I shouldn't be worry about. There are more important things. Koharu and Aika can't hold it back much longer. I have to do something, but what can I kill it with? My aim is no good for a long bow I might end up hitting one of the girls. Or I would just miss completely. What should I do?! My mind is racing. I'm panicking.

“Sayu!” Koharu screams.

I'm losing control of the situation and my emotions. I can't think properly with each passing second, knowing that I could be the one to blame on both their sudden deaths. The strong glow from my necklace distracts me and I feel a tad bit better seeing that it's taking action. Slowly, a bolt of lightening shines into the palm of my hand. I stare as it finishes taking its form. This time it isn't a sword or a bow and arrow it's a...whip?! What?

“EHH?! How can I use this?!” I scream.

A yell of fear comes from two of my servants. I look up ahead to see the demon toss them off easily, sending them sailing straight through the air. That fall is too high, they'll get hurt! I watch in terror while they quickly descent toward the concrete. I watch them, horrified, forgetting my focus on the demon and concerned about their safety. In seconds, their falling slows down as if they were daintily falling into water. I turn around to my grandpa and see his hands glowing a blue light shine with his small eyes fixed on to my two friends.

“Sayumi, don't worry about them. Do what you have to!” My grandpa shouts, his eyes still on to the two falling girls.

I spin back around, seeing that the pale yellow demon has gotten back to its feet with four tentacles squirming and twisting out of his back. He's beyond angry. He opens his mouth to hiss and spit drops from the corner of his mouth. Don't demons know about hygiene around here?! I'm so glad I'm going to kill him. Um...it. Right, so this whip...how does it work? What is he a dog that can be taught tricks!? This thing is so stupid. Well if the necklace gave it to me then it must be more than just some thick bull whip. It has to be able to kill this thing. I lift my arm up to my chest, glaring at it from the distance. It notices me and we have an intense stare down for just a second, until it grows tired and sends its tentacle racing forward to my face. It looks so gross. It's so slimy! That thing is NOT touching my face. I just went to a spa a few hours ago! He shouldn't dare to touch me! I lash out my whip, on instincts and it smacks the tentacle to the side. A few seconds after it's been touched with the whip it starts to go on fire and turn to black sooth. The demon yells in pain, watching the tentacle turn to a crisp and flake off into ash. He's not the only one shocked! I am too. I stare to my weapon of choice, astonished. Another hiss breaks me from my thoughts and I feel courage fill me, knowing I have a weapon that will kill this creature in minutes makes things a little more at ease.

“You are so dead!” I shout.

With my whip clutched tightly into my grip, I race towards it with not a single drop of fear, but instead determination. I'll show this thing to mess with me and my social time! I can't even go to a restaurant for lunch anymore without something like this showing up. When I'm within reach of it I throw out my whip again and it slices it's arm clean in half. It screams at the top of its lungs in agony again followed by yellow thick blood squirting from the open wound. He better not think about getting that on me! I strike out my whip again, hoping it'll hit something more vital to finish it. This whip better not fail me now. I glare at the on coming demon, it still hasn't given up even though it's bleeding profusely from it's gash. It sends its remaining tentacles towards me at top speed and I react fast, moving the whip with a flick of my wrist. The rest of its tentacles are cut in half and I swing my arm to the left to stop him before he can try another move on me. I pull my whip back staring at it, confident I've done all I could to stop him. It stands there with it's mouth open and its eyes wide. Silence surrounds me, my grandpa and friends all waiting and hoping for the same fate of this demon as I am. The gooey yellow blood spreads across the creature's neck lightly, then it's head falls right to the floor. All the blood sprouts out from it's neck as the body falls to the ground covered quickly in its own blood.

“Sayumi.” My grandpa calls.

Oh right. I still have to get rid of the body. I snap my whip to the ground in front of it and a bright light shoots from the ground. It circles around the lifeless body like some magical holy fence ready to purify the land this sinful demon step foot on. The pavement cracks as the light shoots straight into the sky and spins back down to the demon's still body. Its body glows until it's swallowed completely by the bright light then it goes right into the ground. The hole seals and everything disappears. There is not a single trace left behind. No hole and no demon body or blood. It's like none of this ever happened. My whip disappears shortly after and I turn around to get the approval from my grandpa to leave and save whatever time I have left to pamper myself. I can forget about those reservations.

“Can I please leave?! I don't think I want to eat anything after that.”

My grandpa looks at me sternly, the wrinkles on his face increasing as he thinks. My eyes swiftly shift to Aika and Koharu while he remains silent. They're both covered in dirt and I can see small scratches around their cheeks from their fall. It could have been worse. There could have been some broken bones. They're just lucky to have a few scratches and I'm sure bruises too. It's better than having them die.

“You may leave Sayumi.” My grandpa agrees.

Finally! Why would it take him so long to answer me?! I really don't like how he doesn't obey to me. He's so stubborn. He had to force me out here to kill that demon, who was first disguised as a human. Then it turned into that hideous lizard demon. Or was it some type of sea monster? Probably both? I really don't know and I don't care! That thing is dead now and I sent it's body to hell. I would like to see it come back again and ruin my lunch time again! I'll be sure to chop it to bits if it even dared to somehow come back to life. Can demons do that? This is what I get for not studying. Maybe I should pay more attention to my grandfather and read those books he's told me to?

Not gonna happen.

I make a hasty exit from the alley way, remembering the limo driver that had brought us here left. I'll have to make a call if I want to get home again. I am going to take that bath as soon as I get home! I'm caked in dirty. This is just too uncomfortable and repulsing. I want to get home as soon as possible. The limo finally pulls up to the sidewalk after a forty minute wait. Why couldn't it have been here quicker?! Stupid Tokyo traffic. I suppose it isn't that bad since I would normally wait here about an hour or two. Now I 'm one step closer to going home and taking that bath. I can't wait.

“Taxi!”

I turn to my left, curious and notice who it is that just flagged down a driver. I didn't expect to see her so soon. At least it isn't Miki and she isn't with her either. I have nothing to worry about. That's a relief. I wonder if she remembers me. A small taxi pulls up carefully to their waiting customer and she goes for the door handle until she notices me staring at her. She gives me a warm smile. I didn't expect that from her. I'm surprised. So she isn't angry then. I smile at her lightly and give her a short wave.

“I've been meaning to speak with you, but you haven't returned back to our club.” She speaks.

And I really didn't expect that.

“Really? You wanted to talk to me? What is that you need?” I question.

“I know how much you wanted to see Risa and knowing her she probably rushed you out. I've been doing a lot of thinking since I know Miki will not like it and Gaki-san won't either, but I guess Tan doesn't have to know. So I'm offering you a part time job at my club. It's a late night shift.”

She just offered me a job? ME working a job? Something doesn't sound right about that here. She's talking about labor. Physical labor that requires me to have strength and endurance which I highly lack. I will make a fool of myself. And she expects me to do that all that for a pay check? I don't think so.

“I figured you would be able to talk to Gaki-san easier with whatever you were going to ask her.” Aya adds in.

Ok, THAT will change my mind. “Ok I'm in.” I easily agree.

She smiles. “You start tonight at nine. Don't be late. I have to go now or else Tan will be angry that I'm late for dinner. See you tonight.”

She smiles at me and opens the car door to get inside. Her car drives away and I get into the back seat of my limo. While the car drives I sink into my seat to take this all in. I have just agreed to getting a job. A job! That requires physical work. The kind of work I am terrible at! Just ask my grandpa and you would know! He won't be shy to tell you. He's told me bluntly many times how bad I am. I exhale, heavily. I don't even need a job! I'm loaded enough to get people to work for me. All my money does the work for me and I don't even lift a finger or break a nail. That is fair to me. I am NOT getting myself covered in sweat because someone told me to. That is so gross! But I think that's not something I shouldn't worry so much about. The bigger picture here is how am I going to explain this to my grandpa?! As if I haven't gone against this wishes enough I'm going to be working every night to see someone he ordered me to not see ever again. I have got to be going against his wishes to an extent where he just might die of a heart attack or high blood pressure. Now that I know where she is I'll be seeing her an awful lot. I don't want to lose the chance of seeing her never again. I have to see her even if it means I have to work this poor people job. I think I just won't tell him a thing about this. That's a better plan for my end. How can I hide this from him anyway? This is a lot harder than I thought and a lot more complicated. What exactly did I get myself into?!

EDIT: My 999th post that means one more and it's my 1000th post! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/happy.gif I have no idea what to do for my 1000th post. *runs around panicked* I have to think of something big besides just an update. Damn. This could take a while. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the fic. It isn't all that great, but it isn't that bad either.

#85 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:01 AM

Hideous Yellow Demon

I'm surprised Sayu didn't lose her lunch, or what little she had for lunch, when she saw that thing.
However, it seems like after awhile of demon fighting, she still hasn't changed her dramaqueen ways of complaining :P

Sayu + whip

:) I didn't know she could work a whip.
A lot of people would find this amusing ;)

Maybe I should pay more attention to my grandfather and read those books he's told me to?
Not gonna happen.

XD This sounds more like her compared to back when she was in the club and thinking about increasing her strength.

She just offered me a job? ME working a job? Something doesn't sound right about that here. She's talking about labor. Physical labor that requires me to have strength and endurance which I highly lack. I will make a fool of myself. And she expects me to do that all that for a pay check? I don't think so.

Considering that she has been pampered all her life, what sort of work could she do in a club?? :unsure:

“I figured you would be able to talk to Gaki-san easier with whatever you were going to ask her.” Aya adds in.

I wonder. Sayu's grandfather mentioned that Gatekeepers crossing paths is a bad thing.
Aya seems to be all for GakiShige here, which might suggest that she doesn't know the deeper insights of the Gatekeepers' history. That is IF she knows anything about Gatekeepers in the first place.
So, is Miki being protective of Risa because of her place as Gatekeeper or because of something else in Risa's past? :blink:

Ok, THAT will change my mind. “Ok I'm in.” I easily agree.

XD With the right motivation, you can make the most stubborn person you know to do anything.
The bigger question now is really, WHAT work will Aya assign her? Cleaning the tables? Bar-tending? Miki's groping apprentice?

What exactly did I get myself into?!

Lets see, you stole a magical necklace that your mother absolutely forbids you to touch, disobeyed your grandfather when he asks you to stay away from one attractive stranger, went in search of said stranger, took up an offer to work at a club when you have absolutely no working experience or even capabilities just to be near said stranger, and of course all the while fighting the most hideous looking monsters you ever laid eyes on.
In short, you have gotten yourself into a load of trouble, missy :lol:

#86 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:25 AM

Sayu with a whip is just plain sexy. GAHHHH I did not just say that out. Or in this case, type. NOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm innocent. I am :blink:

I wonder about that too just like LL. What exactly is Miki thinking? I'm more swayed towards the notion that she is trying to protect Risa more than anything though.

Ehhhh 1000th post, that is something special. OMEDETOU!! Make good use of it Issa-chan but don't keep the other updates too far back :D
Posted Image

#87 Haru.Mc

Haru.Mc

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:36 PM

WOW nice chap...

Aya is so into it :lol: She wanna help Gaki-san T_T

But I'm wondering what kind of job Sayumi will do :D

Mmmmmmmmm... <3

1000th post DAMN!! this is HUGE o_O we can made a party =D

Yeah <3 love partys >o<

-_-

Inside a Demon ~ Miki ~ Outside a Queen

#88 Leyami

Leyami

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:19 PM

That's a good question.
I hope is not that harder
for her and the way to go to
work with out her grandpa
knowing

#89 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:54 PM

:P

WHOOOOOOOOT~
TENTACLE MONSTER DIES TO A WHIP~

That's all sorts of gross at the same time. ANYWHOOOOOO~

Sayu is going to... W-W-WORK?~ NO WAY~ USO, USO, USO, USO!!! Gaki's going to have a reaction queen moment~

AND SO IS MIKI. BUT WITH GROPING~ :P SAYU'LL GET MIKI'D.

AND CONGRATULATIONS ON 999 POSTS MAMA~~~

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#90 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:22 PM

Sayumi and a whip.

:P

I'm also wondering what Sayu's going to tell her grandfather too...:P

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#91 Mieko

Mieko

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:59 AM

They offered her a job? Sayu...clubbing at night, fighting monsters in the day...she just has it made doesn't she (much sarcasm involved >.<) What's her excuse going to be for Koharu, Aika, and grandpa? Uh...late night shopping? Wow...Sayu's getting good at her job >.<
Posted Image
Thanks to Risa/ Misa for the Siggy! ^.^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users