• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#21 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:01 PM

Another one... Well great if you like Airi i suppose..... sucks if you like most of the others. Well i said it before about C-ute, the group should be renamed to the Airi Suzuki show featuring Maimi Yajima and some other girls.

I'm starting to wonder if any of the other outside of Airi and Maimi will ever get a photobook.

I agree, also if these new PBs are demanded by the popularity of the girl [whoever getting the PB] then by giving them another it just increases their popularity even more, maybe they should just give other girls PBs so that people can see them in a different way which could help their popularity to rise.

#22 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:19 PM

That's the hard world of H!P the most popular get's the most PB's look at Ai, Rika, Maki, Sayumi, Nacchi or Asami they were the most popular Members for PB releases. And it's only normal that Airi will release every Year one PB same as Maimi, Momoko and Risako, i'm really sorry for the others but yeah, I have the luck that my favorite member is Airi. ^_^ XP

#23 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:27 PM

Its business logic to make stuff for those who are popular that i don't deny. But when a girl gets pushed beyond belief at the expense of others, then you will end up with members who get very little because of this. I am certain no matter what member of C-ute got the biggest push that she would have a large fanbase.

They must remember that C-ute is a group and that all members do have a fan base and should not be neglected.

#24 Hello.0lll

Hello.0lll

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 820 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:58 PM

talk about getting pushed ^^; ^^;

B.L.T.U-17 sizzleful girl vol.10 ラインナップ
side A‐清水佐紀 鈴木愛理
side B‐鈴木愛理
http://www.7andy.jp/...-/accd/R0415969

UP to boy Vol.191
ハロプロからは矢島舞美の水着SHOTに、鈴木愛理、真野恵里菜のロンググラビア。
https://shop.wani.co...?goods=91144306

doesn't make a 4th a bad thing thou :blush:
but does appreciate it very much if the company would tweak a bit their marketing strategy for C-ute.

#25 MomoFangirl

MomoFangirl

Momo-ist

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:31 PM

YAY!!!! i've been wondering when she was gonna release her 4th photobook. and she's the first H!P kid to release a 4th(i thought risako was gonna release her's before airi).
Check Out My H!P Blog: ForeverLove!~
My top 3 H!P members:
1. Momoko Tsugunaga,2. Airi Suzuki, 3. Mano Erina
Favorite AKB48 Member: Minami Takahashi
Berryz & C-ute Heaven

#26 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:42 PM

It's really quite sad when 3 members of Musume have yet to release even one (not even one together or alone) and Airi is on her 4th. Honestly it's disheartening. Is it too much to ask for a new member who hasn't had a PB yet to get one? I know Maasa got one, but I don't really like her as much as some other members.

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#27 puffypancake

puffypancake

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1595 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:20 PM

^ She has been around longer than those three members though. We have to figure that Airi, Momo, Rosako, Maimi, Takahashi, Reina, Eri and Risa will likely have a photobook every year. They sell really well and are popular so it would be foolish from a company view to not release the books.

However, they did release the Maasa book and since it seems to have gone well and they are saying another girl will get a book soon so that is progress, especially for UFA. So this time at least we can't knock them for not doing what people ask for.

I think now that elder club is gone and the kids are hitting the 15+ range we'll see more of a scattering of new photobooks among the usuals.

gabby2014_zps75e0ccfd.jpg

#28 Rizesu

Rizesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1357 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 12:26 AM

Airi-chan Congratulations on your new PB!
will be great. :)
Posted Image
credits: Nouciel.

#29 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:13 AM

Airi's PBs are always awesome ^_^!!! Yay ~

Spoiler

g8aHT2F.gif

#30 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:17 AM

^ She has been around longer than those three members though. We have to figure that Airi, Momo, Rosako, Maimi, Takahashi, Reina, Eri and Risa will likely have a photobook every year. They sell really well and are popular so it would be foolish from a company view to not release the books.

I understand that, but that type of excuse to me is reason for a 2nd or 3rd photo book, not a 4th. The 8th gen has been in Musume for 2 years and there has been nothing. You cannot tell me that they haven't gained enough of a fan base to deserve at least 1 by now, even one together would be fine. But this isn't the topic to discuss it so I will drop the subject. But congrats to Airi for the photo book, her shots are always pretty light and classy.

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#31 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:55 AM

^ Well I can understand that, but I think the other members will someday get their chance (hopefully Ume soon), popularity always play a part. And maybe also their growth.

i don't know about Ume getting a pb soon because isn't she the oldest of C-ute? i don't understand why she isn't leader though, not that i'm saying i don't like Maimi as leader, she's awsome! Is it because of her voice isn't as strong as Maimi's or she isn't as popular as her??

Anyway back to Airi's PB.
Airi will soon beat all the other girls (including Ai-chan).

to change the topic here: its the polls for the top 10 <3
[attachment=19916:15.jpg]

As seen above Airi is current ranked number 2 even beating Reina.
you can get the full results of the whole H!P at www.helloblog.co.uk
Popularity has a lot to do with PBs. The more popular you are the more demand of a PB there is.

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#32 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:15 AM

^ It's nothing about popularity; Ume didn't want to be the leader because she didn't think she was mature enough or capable enough.
I agree with what you're saying about the PB's though, obviously the more popular members will get more PB's since there's more chance of sales. I can't understand why Miyabi hasn't got another one though, she's in the top 10 at least.

#33 Baka~

Baka~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:22 AM

Yes!! i can't wait for this PB to come out... <3

#34 TurtleFu

TurtleFu

BACCHIRI!!!

• Banned
  • 1891 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:51 AM

Airi is very photogenic, I just hope they tone down the bikini shots. Maimi can get by because she's 17, but Airi is just asking for U-15 mania.
I also want to see a different side of Airi, like a tougher side. Maybe give her a cool punk outfit like the one Reina got in her PB.

#35 AiяiLovεя™

AiяiLovεя™

(◟◜◕◡◕◝◞) YajiSuzu ♡

• Senpai
  • 4959 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:05 AM

XD :lol:

i'm so excited 'bout this ^_^
i have to start saving money now!!!! <3

Another one... Well great if you like Airi i suppose..... sucks if you like most of the others. Well i said it before about C-ute, the group should be renamed to the Airi Suzuki show featuring Maimi Yajima and some other girls.

I'm starting to wonder if any of the other outside of Airi and Maimi will ever get a photobook.

^ Well I can understand that, but I think the other members will someday get their chance (hopefully Ume soon), popularity always play a part. And maybe also their growth.

i think AditZ is right, popularity always playing BIG part XD

for the other C-ute mem maybe this isn't yet the time for them to have PB
but i really want them to have a solo PB! how 'bout next next month <3

They must remember that C-ute is a group and that all members do have a fan base and should not be neglected.

Producers just making smart decisions.

---
what would be the title of Ms. Airi newest PB???? XD XD

374069d6e3ede87d6670d131e2b49.png

#36 Atarimae

Atarimae

キライスキダイキライ。

• Senpai
  • 2187 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:06 AM

ahh of course if Maimi gets a PB and Airi is sure to follow!

great news!!!

but i wish i could see more love to the other C-ute members... 5/7 girls in Berryz have already have a PB!

either way good news. :(

#37 Otaku_blue

Otaku_blue

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 687 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:46 AM

WOOT! GO Airi!

I wish I could buy this one.

Cos its good to see her in a photobook where she is more mature.

#38 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:56 AM

Airi will be also releasing her first Digitalbook next month
http://www.helloproj...gitalbooks.com/

Posted Image

#39 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:59 AM

what is a Digitalbook? O.o

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#40 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:16 AM

^Digital books are collections of high definition pictures that can be distributed on CD/DVD/BR-ROM or via internet.
They contain additional pictures from previously released photobooks.

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users