• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 lonewind

lonewind

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1442 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:30 AM

Ok, this is something i've kinda been working on for a while, it's a little fic and i'll be posting it here and in my blog~ ^^ enjoy~

Table of content
Chapter One- you're here! ^^
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘It’s been one year….one year since….that night…’

-Flashback-
“Sayu! Where’s Eri?!”
“Eh?! She was right behind me!”
“Eri!!!” still no sign of the girl; Reina looked towards the burning building. “I’m going back in!”
“EH?!? Tanakacchi! Matte!! You can’t go back in!” Grabbing the smaller girl, Risa pulled her back.
“But! She’s in still in there!! I’m not going to leave her!!”
“Reina…It’s too late,”
“No…Eri…”

‘Blazes flared up and surrounded the studio as it collapsed into the ground….along with my soul..’

-Flashback ends-

“One year....” Reina spoke before punching her bare fist into the wall. “It’s not fair!! Why did you have to leave me!?! Why did you leave me all alone…” Tears streamed down her face as the Yankee punched into her wall one more time. Wincing from the pain and seeing the blood drip, Reina continued her assault.

‘This pain i… is nothing compared to the pain of losing you’.

After a few more hits, Reina walked out and into the living room. It wasn’t until she heard the door click and in came Gaki-san and Ai-chan.
“Tadima~”
“Okaeri Gaki-san, Okaeri Ai-chan..”
“Hey Tanakacchi,” Risa paused as she her kouhai’s hand covered in dried blood. “How bad is your hand?”
“Umm…not too bad I guess, I got too tired to continue so I stopped,”
“Well at least you stopped yourself this time, hold on while I get the first aid kit in the kitchen,”
“Gaki-chan, I’m going to fix her wall real quick.”
“Ai-chan, don’t. I feel bad for making you fix my mistakes…”Ai walked over and patted Reina’s head.
“It’s not a mistake…you’re just having a hard time and I don’t mind fixing the wall. And we both know you can’t, cause of your hand. It’s ok,” smiled Ai-chan. “Now stay here and wait for Gaki-chan, while I patch up your wall”
“Hai…”
----------------------------------
“Back~ now let me see your hand” Risa carefully began to clean and wrap Reina’s hand, as Ai came back from fixing the wall.
“How’s her hand?”
“Hmm it’s not too bad this time compared from before,” Looking up at Reina. “You’re improving, Tanaka-chan and that’s all we ask of you.”
“She’s right, so don’t feel bad about us. Anyways I’m going to go and start dinner soon.”
-----------------------------------
After dinner, Reina went back into her room and sat on her bed. Looking around, Reina realized how much she missed her home, but it reminded the younger girl too much of her…of Eri…
Posted Image
Set credit to:~Cassandra~ My blog: ~Lonely Memories~

#2 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:04 AM

whoo first to comment!
:good: <3 Ahh another character death...noo Eri....
Even though it was short, it was still painful T-T

Eagerly waiting chapter 2!

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#3 porori

porori

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 537 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:59 AM

Sounds interesting. I wan't to hear more!
Posted Image

#4 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:27 AM

It's only the first chapter and Eri's already dead?!?!
NOOO!!!!

#5 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:57 AM

I think you've officially made Eri the character who dies the most with your fic <3
I like the plot of this though. Makes it all the more heartbreaking that Eri died right in the beginning. Keep writing, I wanna read more.
I don't know why I find the concept of Ai patching a wall both amusing and sexy. Female contracter anyone? :wub:
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#6 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:16 PM

LONE! You're writing a story already?

Well I'm liking it so far!

Poor Reina...she can't get over Eri.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#7 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

aww a heartbreaken fic :sob:

No way Eri~~~ T____T

Reina I know it's hurt >__<

@Lone Keep up ur great work
I'm supporting you ^_~

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#8 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

oh i didn't see you started a fic lonewind. I like it a lot! Damn it Eri died?! no! =( And poor Reina, shes' suffering. I can't wait until the next chapter. Hey does this mean Reina will get a new love interest since Eri's dead? I wonder who it will be. I can't think of her being with anyone else but Eri and Ai. lol I'm curious now.

#9 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:13 PM

what? first chapter and someone already died? O_O
awww... short but painful chapter... keep going... :)
Love it btw.. :)

#10 killua76

killua76

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1606 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:39 PM

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
ERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
^^; :bad: :P ^_^ :) :D :D :D :sob:

Why.... Why! WHY!?
Why, killing a character straight away... and... and... and...
my one girl that I hold in my heart!! TT_TT

you made me cry even though it was the first chapter...
but none the less.... it was an interesting start up for a story...
I cant wait for the next one and see how the story goes...

but still... my heart is aching now...
crying and bleeding... T_T
Posted Image
Siggy made my anuskyna, Thanks!

#11 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:49 PM

grr, Eri-chan again?

Ai fixing the wall was ..funny. ^^;

hehe, so how bad was Reina doing before?

OHHH, is Eri gonna be alive again? >_<;
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#12 Tay-sama

Tay-sama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:05 PM

The start is very touching Posted Image, waits anxiously for the next chapter Posted Image
makes time that I not posting in here. I am having evaluations in the university and working the time for me this very run. Posted Image
but
~~Gambatte Posted Image ~~

s2 TanaKamei s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2
Posted Image
Credits for sig kawaii-beam!!! A homage for DAH Family!!!

#13 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:58 AM

^^ nice first chapter lone-chan~ you finally getting a chapter fic up~ really enjoyed your one shots and rp, so I think I'm gonna really enjoy this one ^^ haha you made kiki really sad just by the first chapter lol, never seen kiki this sad before :) good job and keep writing ^^

about how most ppl say character death since first chap... does seem like it, but somethings telling me to expect a twist. ^^
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#14 DarkRai

DarkRai

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:35 AM

^you mean a twist like.. she comes back but with amnesia or is in a coma or something?? :P

LOL Eri didn't even get any screen time and she's already deemed dead >__>
This really does make Eri the "character most likely to die in a fanfic" doesn't it :unsure:

But woo~ TanaKame~~
and the TakaGaki 2 are funny XD they're like Tanakacchi's parents or something :(
Posted Image
Credits to warbringer31 for the awesome sig! Woot~~ MiJun FTW~~~

#15 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

^ haha I realized in a lot of fanfics it's either takagaki portrayed as the parents or tanakame pair portrayed as parents ^_^
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#16 Celestialdreams31

Celestialdreams31

---+ MM unit - 07 +---

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:24 AM

I've just notice this thread... :unsure:

Ahahaha, very nice fanfic you've got there, lonewind!

Ehm...so Eri was dead? wew...
But the first chapter really touching I think...great job! I can't wait for the next chapter to come...!

Posted Image
~Trapped inside the Labyrinth of Memories~
--==++☆++==--

#17 lonewind

lonewind

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1442 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:20 AM

<3 thanks for the support minna-san~~ i usually stick to one-shots cuz I get them done right then and there lol ^^ but i'll keeping writing this one~ and maybe some one-shots on the side.

and yes :D i'm sorry that Eri had to die and i agree most of the fics i've read has had Eri already dead or close to death ^^' same goes for Takagaki actin as the 'parents' I guess since they are the two oldest they kinda fit that role? lol

i'm glad ppl enjoyed the little bit wit ai-chan fixing the wall x_x, that just came to me. Well without futher delay here's chapter 2~~ XD Chapter 2

The next day was dance practice for everyone and after an hour of rehearsing, Ai decided to give the girls some break time.

“10 minutes everyone and be ready by then,” afterwards the girls broke off to rest before another intense hour. Ai, Risa and Sayu stood in one corner of the room and carefully watched a certain yankii as she sat down and leaned her head against the wall.

“Nee~ Ai-chan. How’s Reina holding up?”

“Better now, but it’s still hard on her…” looking at Reina, Ai began to remember how each of the girls reacted when told about Eri’s fate.

-Flashback-

Faces smeared with dust and smoke, as 6 girls stood around their leader and sub-leader wondering about the event that unfolded before them. “We will be staying at a local hospital for the next few days to ensure a full recovery for everyone. There, I will give you more information about this. Understood?” Nodding, Ai watched as Risa lead the girls away. “...Reina?”

“H-hai” Turning around Reina slowly walked towards Ai.

“Reina-chan…. gomen nasai….I did everything I could to find her….”

“W-what do you mean? No….I won’t believe it….”

“Gomen nasai….Reina” Ai lowered her head as she grabbed and opened and then closed her kouhai’s hand. Confused and in disbelief, Reina’s heart sank as she opened her hand to see a turtle charmed necklace.

“N-no…..”

-Flashback end-

-------------------------------------------

In another part of the room, Reina quietly closed her eyes as she sat. Reaching into her bag, Reina felt for a charm turtle. Reina slowly opened her eyes as she pulled the charm out and looked at it.

‘Eri…I wish you were here….with me’

From afar, Mitsui watched her senpai as she gazed at the charm before gently placing it back into her bag and leaning her head back on the wall.

“Tanaka-san….” Opening her eyes, Reina saw a blushing Mitsui looking right at her.

“Hey Mittsi, what’s up?”

“Nothing much, ano~ could you help me with a certain dance move after practice?~ I don’t think I’m doing it right…and Takahashi-san is busy afterwards,”

“Of course, I’ll be happy to help,”

-------------------------------------------

After another hour of practice, each member gathered their things and went their separate ways. Left alone with Reina, Mitsui felt her heart pound with every step closer to Reina.

‘Breath Mitsui, just breathe. It’s only Tanaka-san..it’s just Tanaka-san’

“Mittsi? Are you ok? ”

“H-h-hai!!” ‘Crap! why am I blushing?!’ “I-I’m ok”

“Haha, ok then.” Holding onto Mitsui’s shoulders, Reina giggled as she gently shook the girl. “Relax~ it’s one dance move, I’m sure you’ll get it down. Now let’s get started,”

“Hai!”

--------------------------------------------

30 minutes passed, when Reina decided to end their private lesson. “Good job, Mittsi!” Reina smiled as she patted her kouhai head. “You’re really improving,”

“Thanks~ Tanaka-san! I couldn’t have done it without your help!”

“Haha, it was nothing.” Reina grabbed her bag as she said goodbye to Mitsui. “Well I’ll see you tomorrow then,”

“Ano~ Tanaka-san?”

“Yes?”

‘Come on, just ask, you can do it!’ “I was wondering…. if you would like to grab a bite to eat later~?”

“Um, Sure~, I know this place that we can go to. I’ll meet you there in an hour?”

“S-sure!” Mitsui blushed even harder as Reina gave the younger girl written directions to the restaurant.

“Ok then, I’ll see you in an hour,”

“H-hai!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 3 will be posted up depending on how busy i am with finals for school :lol: so it may be a while minna-san~
Posted Image
Set credit to:~Cassandra~ My blog: ~Lonely Memories~

#18 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:23 AM

REIKA!!!!!!!! :lol:

Keep going Lone! XD

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#19 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:24 AM

noo Eri T-T....Still so sad.
But i hope Aika can help Reina

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#20 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:19 AM

noo... Reina...Eri.... :w00t:
I'm with MissBehave...I hope Aika could help her move on...or rather, be better...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users