50 replies to this topic

#41 FaqU

FaqU

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:41 PM

Oh, and it's "Faqu" Lone. ^^;

Thanks Ruru-chan!!!!! Awwww I feel :lol: that you took notice!!!!!

Lonewind: Don't mind us!!!! we are just eager readers, nothing big. ;)

EDIT: YYYYAAATTTTTTTAAAA!!!!!!! New Page!!!!!!
Posted Image
Thanks to Liamers for the siggie and avatar~

#42 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:12 AM

thos 3 chapters were so good i cant wait for the update~

hahaha i feel like a kid waiting for christmas because i KNOW something good is coming. HAHAHAH LOLZ
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#43 lonewind

lonewind

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1442 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:15 AM

Minna-san! *bows* i'm sorry for the long update =( but i finally got chapter 4 up and will do my best to update faster now x3. please bear with me >< still new to writing a chapter fic ^^. comments are very appericated *bows* enjoy~

Chapter 4
------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Wh-what is it Tsunku-san?”
“It’s about Kamei-san” slowly fighting back tears the leaders spoke, curious of what their producer has to say.
“But…she’s gone…y-you said so yourself,”
“Yes..I know but a few days ago, I received this..” reaching under his desk Tsunku pulls out a small package with a letter on top. “Takahashi..take the letter and read out loud please”
“Hai”

Tsunku-san
It’s been one year hasn’t it? Seeing from the media, your little girls seem to be holding up well after that fire and lost of a dear friend. In that package is a disc, and let’s just say you’ll be really surprise in what u see.

“What is this letter talking about? What does this have to do with Eri?”
“You’ll see Niigaki. Now please watch the disc”
Ai and Risa, carefully watch as Tsunku take the tape out of the package, placing it into his computer, and quickly look towards the screen to see a man in a dimmed room.

“Hello Tsunku, remember me?” Stepping aside, the mysterious man revels a small girl “By any chance, are you missing a little ‘turtle’?”

Both girls jump from their seats as they looked closer at the girl in the background.
“ERI!”
“Wh-what has he done with her?! Where is she?!?
“Takahashi! Niigaki! Please sit and watch, I’ll answer all you questions” quickly the leaders sat back down and continued to watch the clip through the end.

Furious and sadden, Ai and Risa sat as the clip ended. Tsunku looked and noticed how angered and hurt they were. “Before you say anything…please go home, let you mind rest, and then come back here after practice to discuss things. Talking through things with a worked up and emotional mind won’t get us anywhere. Now , head home and rest and I’ll see you two after practice,”
“Hai….demo…will the others know?”
“In due time Takahashi, but for now it will just stay between the three of us,”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day came, and all eight girls filed into the dancing room and began their stretching. Standing towards the front of the room, Ai and Risa talked about what events may unfold in tonight’s meeting.
“Nee~ Ai-chan, we’re going to see Tsunku tonight, right?”
“Hai..after practice. We better get the girls ready though, the instructor just came in,”
“Hai,”
*clap clap*
“Minna-san! Please gather round and I’ll go over today’s practice” a couple of hours had past before the instructor gathered everyone’s attention once again.
*clap clap*
“ok minna-san! Good work! Let’s break for 15 minutes and continue from the start”
“Hai!”

The eight members took their break, as their instructor left the room for her break. Walking towards Aika, Sayumi smirked as she caught her kouhai’s attention. “Nee~ Mittsi, I’ve noticed for the past few days, you and Reina-chan sure are spending a lot of time together,”
“It’s nothing much…just going out to eat and taking walks,”
“Uh huh~, well Reina-chan does seem to be in a better mood now a days,” nudging Mitsui into her side and giving her a little wink before heading towards the back on the room.

An hour pasted till practice finally ended and the girls began packing up their things.
“Nee~ Mittsi”
“Oh! Reina-chan, you called me?
“Yes, I did. I was wondering if I could spend the night at your house. Ai-chan and Gaki-chan have plans tonight, and I kinda don’t want to be home all alone,”
“Sure! You can help cook dinner with me and my sister tonight,”
Reina smiled as she nodded and followed Mitsui back to her house.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘Reina…I wonder..how you are doing? ’

Eri looks up after hearing foot steps approaching her room. She quickly hides a photo, before quietly sitting on her bed as the footsteps get closer, reveling their owner in her doorway.
“Ah~ my little turtle~ how are you?”
“…...”
“Aww~ come now Kamei~ don’t be like this….it’s dinner time~”
“….not hungry…”
“Don’t lie…I know you are. Tell me Kamei when was the last time u ate a decent meal?”
“A year ago…before I met you..”
“Tch! Well your last meal was 2 days ago…you need to eat…you must eat...please? for me?’
“Tch! Never for you…”
“Grr…fine then…but for her?” Seeing Eri’s reaction, he knew that he hit a weak spot “I’m pretty sure it would be horrible if she was heading home one night..and was suddenly attacked~”
“Stop! Please…don’t hurt her…I’ll-I’ll join you ok? And I’ll eat…”
“Good~ I’ll let u get ready~ and then you can come downstairs into the dining hall, oh~ and nothing sneaky now…or I will get her and make her suffer in front of your very own eyes….”

‘Reina...I-I need you..’
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Thank you for dinner!”
“Well~ thank you and my little sister for helping, now go ahead and relax, I’ll clean up~”
“Come on Reina-chan, we can relax in my room,”

‘Now or never…I guess’

walking into her room, Aika watched as Reina quietly sat down on her bed.
“Ano…Reina-chan there’s something; I’ve been wanting to tell you,”
“Sure, what’s up?”
“…..well…”*BAM* Reina screamed and fell to the floor as a white creature ran into the room, running into Aika. “Reina-can!! Are you ok? Hahaha gomen… I was going to tell you that my dog likes to barge in my room like that.”
“Haha, it’s ok, he just scared me that’s all” Aika laughed as she quickly walked over to help her senpai up.
“Although…haha it was funny seeing you jump like that”
“Mou~ Mittsi!”
“Haha, aww you even pout cute~”

After a few hours of talking and laughing, Reina and Aika began to prepare for bed. Walking out of the bathroom, Aika notices Reina looking at a photo of herself and Eri on her nightstand.

“It’s one of my favorites…”
“I see..” Aika joins Reina on the bed and carefully places her hand on the yankee’s shoulder. “You really miss, don’t you..” Aika comforts her senpai as she rests her head on her own shoulder. “It’s ok...Reina-chan…I’m here,” As sleep took over the heartbroken yankee, Aika carefully tuck her into bed.

‘Good night Reina-chan~ and sweet dreams’
Posted Image
Set credit to:~Cassandra~ My blog: ~Lonely Memories~

#44 Kipp

Kipp

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:20 AM

Oh snap! Plot twists~ ^_^
Posted Image
Set made by the awesomeness known as Cassandra

#45 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:25 AM

ERI'S ALIVE! B) What is that guy doing to her? ^_^

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#46 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:31 AM

cliffhangeeer D:
from what i see .. that guy is probably someone that either is really into eri or wants to cause people pain
either way, he's not a very decent person >_>
feel so bad for eri .. ><

update soon~
your fic is really good ^_^
Love is not possessive. If you like the moon, you can't just take it down and put it in your basin. But the moonlight still shines upon you. In other words, when you love a person, you can use another method of possessing the person. Let them become a permanent memory in your life. If you really love a person, you must love them for what they are. Love them for their good points, and the bad. You can't wish for them to become what you like them to be, just because you love them.

#47 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:56 AM

Holy Issac Newton!!!! (iuno dont ask lol)
man...what's his motive, oh no, what's gonna happen next @_@
You have a way of getting us hyped :]

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#48 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:32 AM

Eri is ALIVE!!!
But she's currently in the hands of a psychotic obsesser?? ^^;
But why would he send a message to Tsunku?
And after such a long time?
We need answers. Pronto! :lol:

Anyway, this gives the chance for a TanaKame revival!
Sorry Aika :D

#49 Azu-Nyan

Azu-Nyan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2784 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:49 AM

Yaaaay! :D An update!

Awww, Reika and Tanakamei. ^^;

^
LMAO, yes, poor Aika. ^^;

#50 FaqU

FaqU

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:14 PM

ERI"S ALIVE!!!!!!!!

Who is this mysterious man??? What is his relationship with Tsunku?????? What is he doing to her??? :whistle: Why is he keeping her away???? Why is he torturing her a one instance but seem like he wants to keep her alive???? He worries that she hasn't had a decent meal????

So many questions!!!!!!!!

TOTAL TWIST YO!!!!
Posted Image
Thanks to Liamers for the siggie and avatar~

#51 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:24 AM

ITS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVE~~~~! ahahah lolz

hmmmm i wonder why the kidnapper sent that video.... perhaps he wants some sort of ransom? who knows....he's crazy
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users