• 189 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:22 AM

Great begin of fic Posted Image
Rokkies in action to help Takagaki
Edit: Miki giving advices for Gaki-san Posted Image
~~Gambare Posted Image ~~

s2 TanaKamei s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2
Posted Image
Credits for sig kawaii-beam!!! A homage for DAH Family!!!

#42 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:31 AM

WOOOT~! X3 i wonder what miki said to poor gaki XDD it must've been the worst advice to anyone else but miki! :wub: keep it up~! X333

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#43 DarkRai

DarkRai

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:47 AM

Ooooooooooooooh~ Update~~~

They have been best friends for as long as she could remember, and somewhere along that time, Risa’s feelings toward her friend began to change. She didn’t know how it happened, but the more Risa was around her, the harder it was to deny it.

Oh so she is aware of her own feelings
Well at least that makes things a lot easier <3

Did she really want to give her mind, body, and heart into something that she didn’t even know that would work out? There were other options; there was Kamei.
Not to mention that Kamei does the most adorable things even when not trying to be. Maybe I should just give up on Ai-chan…

LOL What?!?! XD sounded like my fic for a second there :lol:

It looked like Eri was telling her story of how a piece of rice had flown out of her nose and how she made the “Hun!” noise.

LMAO ITS THE INFAMOUS RICE IN NOSE STORY XD

Reina was laughing so hard that she was hugging onto Kamei for support. Risa giggled to herself. Now that I think about it, Tanakacchi would kill me if I directed my attention towards Kame. She knew that Reina held some sort of feelings for Kamei, whether or not Reina knew, Risa would have to find out. They would make a cute couple.

STRIKE!!!!!!!!!
:: ahem ::
I mean... Yes! TanaKame!! ><

When she turned around she saw Ai walking towards her. She took note that Ai’s shirt was drenched in sweat, and so it hugged perfectly around her…um…breasts. She could feel her cheeks heating up.

“Gaki-san, what time do you want me to come over?” Ai-chan said. Why is her face so red, wow, she must have been practicing hard.

I hope she doesn’t notice my face. Risa looked up at the ceiling trying to avert her gaze from Ai’s shirt.

lmao XD that's pretty funny, her eyes going from the chest to the ceiling LOL but how oblivious could Takahashi be >___>
I mean, even Niigaki-san figured out her own feelings >< and she's pretty dense :P

“Hey! I wasn’t gonna do anything!” Miki pouted. Aya shook her head, “I don’t trust you. So how’ve you been Gaki-san?”

Nyahahaha~ Gotta love GAM >< they're too funny together

“Just what do you guys think you’re doing?” Aya quirked an eyebrow.

Reina got up dusting herself off giggling nervously, “Hah, n-nothing. W-w-we were just uh…looking for something.” Eri added in, “Yeah, Sayu lost her ummm…”

MY MIRROR! That’s right, I lost it, and you know how I can’t live without it! So now we’re gonna search uh…OVER THERE!”

:: falls onto floor laughing :: I predicted mirror, but I didn't actually think it would be used XD

ust then the room where Miki and Risa went in opened, and out walked a very red Risa…VERY red. Miki held a triumphant smile patting Risa on the back.

“What did you…” Aya started but Miki took her friend’s hand leading her towards the exit. “Come now Ayaya, let’s leave, she has a date with Ai-chan and we don’t want to make her late now do we?” They left, leaving behind the girl with her face towards the ground muttering some kind of nonsense words.

Out of ear shot, Aya asked Miki, “What did you say to her?” Obviously sounding a little displeased, earning a smile from Miki, “Nothing, just a little advice.”

'All Aboard!' anyone? Albeit all that's missing is Goto-san XD If you have no clue what I'm talking about, ignore me :D

Aya groaned, any advice from Miki couldn’t be good, All these idiots are getting involved, Risa, Ai, I hope this turns out well for you.

Ayaya is soo nice in here ^^; something tells me that Niigaki-san will eventually ask her for advice on something

:: stares at my long post :: It felt too short.. the chapter >__> please update again XD :: is needy ::
I wanna see their 'alone time'
Posted Image
Credits to warbringer31 for the awesome sig! Woot~~ MiJun FTW~~~

#44 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:53 AM

Great chapter <3 :lol:
I wonder what Miki told to Risa? it's somethingPosted Image perv, I believe, no?! XD :D
the Aya with rokkies part is really funny

I'm waitting for the TakaGaki alone moment ^^ :P

Ganbatte ne!

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#45 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:58 AM

'All Aboard!' anyone? Albeit all that's missing is Goto-san ^^; If you have no clue what I'm talking about, ignore me :P

Hey, I understand that!! XD Mikitty advice... :lol:

Interesting chapter... Gaki-san almost considered Kame. o: And I smell some implied TanaKame...

#46 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:04 AM

HAAHA i think i got influenced by other fics i've read. Your post was almost as long as my chapter LOL

I'm getting stumped on the alone time...

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#47 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:41 AM

great chapter! a sweat soaked aichan is too much sexy! i don't know how she does it, cause anyone else looks icky, not aichan, she looks hot.

#48 DarkRai

DarkRai

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:02 AM

HAAHA i think i got influenced by other fics i've read. Your post was almost as long as my chapter LOL

lol So I guess you know bout that one??

LOL OMG IT SO IS
^^; I have to stop making large posts like that >_____>
It kinda feels like I've invaded this page :P
it really is big o___O"

You should write a chapter now to rival it LMAO

It's okay if you're stuck on the perv XD
That's perfectly normal :lol:
I wrote 1 tiny bit of perv in mine and everyone's asking for more >____>

If it helps, you could always watch the resonant live (more specifically Inspiration! and Take off is now!) a billion times for some TakaGaki >___>
Posted Image

#49 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:35 AM

Haha...Since my finals are over, I don't have to spend as much time studying. I'm back to writing, although out of order. The one I'm working on keeps running through my mind, so I HAVE to finish it soon. It's already 4 pages long in word, and I've only got about half of it done. And get this - I even photoshopped picture for it! :sob: (Although it might not be THE best thing I've ever done of photoshop, it works.)

Now if only I didn't procrastinate on my chemistry homework - I could be writing right now. *sigh*

Lacking inspiration? It happens, quite unfortunately. You'll come up with something sooner or later, don't worry. ^^; Depends on what's supposed to happen during alone time, I guess. Well, I'm always here to help, so ring the bell if you need it. XD

#50 maxemerg

maxemerg

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:06 AM

So far this is very enjoyably dynamic. I can't wait for the TakaGaki time. (Gaki, don't do whatever Miki told you to do... or demonstrated)
Devoted fan of 光井愛佳 since 2006年10月08日

#51 jdjohnson

jdjohnson

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:22 AM

hahaha this chap had me laughing.
well it would seem that EVERYONE seems to know about ai's and risa's desires for each other. pretty funny that you have miki trying to give advice to everyone.
reina/eri/sayu = busted! ^^; XD

plz more

How do you feel about me…

a question that is always hard to ask of someone you like

#52 niigakirisa#1

niigakirisa#1

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 08:19 AM

XD Still same old Miki and from gaki's red face she probaly told her something pervy. can't wait for the takagaki alone time in the next chap.

#53 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:40 AM

^
It wouldn't be Miki if her advice weren't pervy.

QUOTE (DarkRai @ Feb 1 2009, 06:47 PM)
'All Aboard!' anyone? Albeit all that's missing is Goto-san If you have no clue what I'm talking about, ignore me

Hey, I understand that!! Mikitty advice...

I understand too. x_x
Miki/Goto combo on mental scarring 'advice'. :good:

Reina/Eri/Sayu incident with Aya.
I get the image in my head of the picture the three of them took where they are in a line.
The one they did in 2004, I think and they did a same one on 2005.
If I'm not mistaken I think I saw it in ShikyoxYaiba's blog.

#54 DarkRai

DarkRai

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:46 PM

wow, seems like there's a lot of jphipers here XD

Reina/Eri/Sayu incident with Aya.
I get the image in my head of the picture the three of them took where they are in a line.
The one they did in 2004, I think and they did a same one on 2005.
If I'm not mistaken I think I saw it in ShikyoxYaiba's blog.

LOL THAT ONE?? ><
Aw man, if they really did a pose like that Ayaya would have given them a "Are you insane?" look :blush:

(Gaki, don't do whatever Miki told you to do... or demonstrated)

lol why not??
it could do some good :ph34r: (lol it worked in All Aboard, why not here? XD)

btw, you made Mikitty awesome... or more like, you were able to capture the awesome-ness of Mikitty :wub:

Okay I just feel like I'm spamming now... but I really have nothing to do in class >__> please update~
Posted Image

#55 VampKitten

VampKitten

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:24 AM

wow, seems like there's a lot of jphipers here :(

Ain't that the truth! *raises hand to join that list*
But 'All Aboard' is epic, everyone needs to read that! XP

I think it's safe to say that I'm in love with this fic... didn't know it was possible to be in love with a story but I am now XD
I get excited everytime I read a new chapter coz although I feel like I know whats gonna happen, I know that I really have no clue!
I think the Rokkies are just perfect, their dynamic is just how I love them to be, and that pretty much goes for all the characters, I heart how you've portrayed them and think you've done a great job with that XD

Risa is so devoted and in love, she's such a sweetie & Ai, well she's just Ai... too much hardwork makes her blinded to her own feelings and those of the people around her :(
Hopefully she doesn't just decide to leave Gaki alone to be happy with Eri coz of 'the plan', sounds like something she'd do.
Will we ever find out when Miki said/did to Gaki or shall that forever be a secret between those two and the fly on the wall? Coz you know, I can so track down that fly & torture it to get the information I seek XD

Can't wait till you update again <_<

Posted Image

#56 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:22 AM

Whoo! JPHIPSTER here too!! :)

@glasseyelashes: Yes for some unknown reason, Ai is just HOT. Like i have a sort of phobia to sweat, but if it's her, I'm just fine lol
@DarkRai: We'll see, it depends on how far i want the alone time to go. But i think it might be mild (oh snap giving away hints)
@ShikyoxYaibai: Lucky, i have finals and AP tests coming up, so i'm studying my head off. I barely have time to write. Thanks for the offer ^^
@VampKitten: Wow your comment just made my day ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! Whew! Makes me feel a little more confident :lol:

WARG! (my angry voice) So I have 4 tests coming up, So i think chapter 4 will be up near the end of the week. I'll try to post it up sooner :P

I thought senior year would be easy T-T

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#57 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

Hey....I'm a NUMNUT!!! XD

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:54 AM

^Lol, me too, I thought we would just sit there and have fun. (ok not really, but ugggh, I HATE AP ENGLISH!!)

The part with Gaki noticing Ai's boobs, hahahahhaha. I had to close my eyes and imagine that *perv smile*
I love Aya in this, she's so sweet!! and gawd I can only imagine what Miki did to Gaki....might not have been all that bad tho. *wink wink* Oh and the implied TanaKamei...makes me very happy.

I'm so looking forward to this alone time. :good: Great chapter!!

#58 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:10 AM

^i am too. i always like to read other people's interpretations of "alone time" between aichan and risa. it's fun to see their spin on it.

#59 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:13 AM

Don't even get started about AP tests. :good: I'm still not done with the course just yet... But we'll be done in time for the AP Exam. Urg, AP Calculus and AP Chem tests will not be fun...

#60 DarkRai

DarkRai

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:24 AM

I thought senior year would be easy T-T

Aw hell, I thought that too..
What in the world possessed me to take IB classes?!?!?! T___T
I'm actually taking a break from writing my Japanese Essay :: sighs ::

Don't worry bout it~
I think we're patient enough to wait; however, if you pull a sudden disappearance on us then we might complain :D
We'll worry first then complain.... or wait.. would it be the other way around?? :P

Oh and the implied TanaKamei...makes me very happy.

lol I hope it comes true >< me being the TanaKame freak that I am :santa:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users