93 replies to this topic

#81 mitsuboshi

mitsuboshi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:45 AM

I haven't seen any version yet of the drama and i was just wondering
which one to watch? XD The japanese or the korean? Isn't there a chinese one too?
Ah~~ so much choices, so little time :D

#82 captainepic

captainepic

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:03 AM

^

I personally prefer the Japanese one although the Korean one is good too though :wacko: I didn't know there was a chinese one though :( I'll have to look into that. But as for which one to watch - Just watch both of them :D They are both good. Start with the Japanese one then watch the Korean one :D
我、天啓を得たり
Posted Image

#83 strawberrie

strawberrie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 753 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:59 PM

Overall I prefer the Japanese one. The Chinese version hasn't been release. It's the Taiwanese version you're thinking about. In order of releasing it would be Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean, and soon in August a HK Mainland version. The Taiwanese is okay in some parts but the series is really too long. Season one is longer and season two is even more longer and more boring since the entire season is about Daoming Si losing his memory (did I spell his name right). Watch the Japanese version first since its the best and then watch the Korean. I started watching both all the time and in the end I'm glad to finish the Japanese version first (Seasons 1+2 plus movie) and slowly watch the Korean version as it aired. I'm still saving money to buy the DVD Box set on Amazon JP. Hopefully I get a little bit together to buy before my big trip next year.

#84 Taiyaki

Taiyaki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:58 PM

I thought the Korean version was the best of the 3. The Japanese version is a close 2nd. I don't remember much about the Taiwanese version because it's been so many years, but like strawberrie said, I can remember it being pretty dragged on.

#85 strawberrie

strawberrie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:15 AM

^The problem I had with the Korean version was I wanted Jiho and Jandi together in the end instead. The show shouldn't make them look so damn cute together. But I craved in and paid 90 dollars for the Korean limited edition DVD Box set and I do enjoy rewatching the series in HQ.

#86 Sprinklespana

Sprinklespana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5236 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:45 AM

^ Ji Hoo is adorable :) (dsfl;sd;ds how can you not love Kim Hyun Joong XD ) It went back and forth for me wanting Jan Di to end up with Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo, cos I loved both. At some points, I was all 'Jun Pyo you don't deserve Jan Di, but then he would cry...and i'd love him again XD In Hana Yori Dango, I just wanted her to end up with Tsukasa (I love Oguri Shun, just didn't really care for Rui in HYD)

I haven't seen the Chinese version yet, but between the Japanese and Korean, I like the Korean one better. Which was a huge surprise to everyone who knows me, cos they all know how obsessed I was with Hana Yori Dango...now you see posters, osts, and many many more things from the Korean version in my room XD

AA1sGtp.jpg

set by Snipey: Tumblr

#87 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:22 PM

I've seen all of the anime and read some of the manga, I have yet to see the dorama. My friend keeps pushing me to watch it. Perhaps I will start... I'm sure I'll love it when I do.

Wada Ayaka

#88 loli_pop

loli_pop

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:15 AM

The korean one is AMAZING
seriously watch that one :)

and Goo Hye Sun is an amazing actress
plus imo the guys are soo much cuter

Kim Hyun Joong <3
The guy is so amazing

god i miss this drama so much... :/
lol

my art

#89 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:03 PM

For me this verson is a failure. There's nothing beside handsome boys, beatiful girls and beatiful sight... I don't like a drama like that. I want to watch a DRAMA, not handsome guys. There're a lot of mistake in this verson, it really kills my beloved Hana Yori Dango manga.

#90 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:09 AM

i think d japanese ver. is d best ever!!i dont like d korean ver.~ just show 4 handsome guy n cute girl but d storyline was so poor!i like d storyline of japanese ver. especially final movie...i still remember tsukushi wish in d final movie~ n one more reason...d players of japanese ver. very similar to d manga ver!look at tsukasa hair

#91 Shiyalin

Shiyalin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

For me it's
Korean > Japanese > Taiwanese

But all the versions are worth watching! Every single of them has actors/actresses and other aspects that appeal to the audience. I could fangirl over them all day long :P
Posted Image

#92 XHinaX

XHinaX

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:03 AM

I've only seen the Korean version so far (which I loved because a member of SS501 was in it! ♥)

BUT! I was disappointed with the ending. Jihoo and Jandi should have ended up together. Gu Jun Pyo just didn't click with me.
I liked the Ga Eul and Yi Jung thing though!

LOVED Han Chae Young, Kim Hyun Joo and Lee Min Jeong's performances in this!!!

R.I.P Jang Ja Yun!!
I need a Sexy Boy in my life who likes to pick Mikan with me and he also needs to be able to deal with my Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari and yet, Resonant Blue is still stuck in my head! XD

#93 YukeYukeChara

YukeYukeChara

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:19 AM

I liked the Korean One the best.

Kim Hyun Joong for SS501 was in it
Kim Bum is just so cute.

SS501 made a cameo in ep 4 (fan girl scream)

I loved the Korean one it was the first one I saw out of the bunch and nothing can compair to it. Thats just my opinion

Posted Image

#94 qilver_21137

qilver_21137

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:39 AM

i've watched the japanese version, but I have yet to see the Korean version to this j-drama.
Posted Image
***credit goes to Tyzer for creating this amazing signature of Ai***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users