• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#41 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:28 PM

Waking up to the screeching of cars is the thing that has been getting on my nerves lately.

I woke up early this morning, looked at my clock, and thought, "IT'S 2 AM!" :huh:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#42 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:38 PM

Drivers using their indicators too early. It doesn't drive me crazy, but lately it's been a slight annoyance for me and my friend when waiting to cross a road.

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#43 「REDX」

「REDX」

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1300 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:02 AM

2. People who drive 15 under the speed limit ><3

You live in Florida, what do you expect???

:blink:

haha touche.
but the thing is where i live there is only 1 two lane road.
Speed limit 55 mph for only two miles and thats where people decide to go 15 under.
grrrrr......

Posted Image

#44 nakamura25

nakamura25

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:30 AM

Tonight I was just on the highway and some guy almost ran me off the road.

Basically, I was going about 110 in the slow lane, and he started driving up behind me going probably 20 faster than me. I was watching him in my rear-view mirror waiting for him to reach a point where he'd slow down. When his headlights got to a point where he should be stopping, he was still going faster than me. I thought OH SHIT and I swerved into the next lane without looking. He passed me and waved, to say thank you.. I guess.

Thinking back on it, I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't swerved out of the way. The guy was obviously awake, so he probably wouldn't have hit me. But in the moment I was scared to death, and swerving out of the way was my instinctive action.

Normally I get really mad at bad drivers. But this time I got such an adrenaline rush from the fear, that I feel calm.
Posted Image

#45 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:40 AM

Pansy. I just sit there. If they hit me, it's all on them. This would cause their insurance company to fix your car, pay for a rental while your car is being repaired, and raise his insurance rates. I simply think, "Bring it on bitch. Rear end my ass." As to date, I have never been rear ended.
Together.jpg

#46 nakamura25

nakamura25

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

^ I agree with your logic. This is the first time I've ever moved for a tailgater.

But at that speed, had I been hit, I'd probably have ended up in a ditch.
Posted Image

#47 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

I'm never one to fret over the little things. I've gotten in to a bunch of accidents before. A nice foot of fresh snow on the road and a 96 Legacy begging to play in it. Then having to get a crane to pull the car out of a 10 foot ditch. Ahhh...those were the days.

http://www.afkrotch.com/Car/?d=/1996 Subaru Legacy 2.2 GX (Snow Day Fun)

Minimal damage too. I beat the hell out of that car. Course I do it in the middle of the night, when everyone's sleeping and off the road. That or smart enough to stay off the roads due to poor weather conditions.
Together.jpg

#48 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:09 PM

I hate it when drivers drive really fast, and cut infront of every single car they see. I honestly don't see the point in doing that. I know it's canada and the roads are huge and the speed limit is high, but doesn't mean you can do whatever you want! D:<

#49 ダコタ!

ダコタ!

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 397 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:24 PM

I hate when the person in front of me is driving insanely slow, and when I have to go around them, I pass them and see them putting on their make up or talking on the phone, and they look at me like I've just peed in their kitchen sink.

It's not my fault you're an idiot!

Life is but a movie.

#50 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

2. People who drive 15 under the speed limit >:rolleyes:

You live in Florida, what do you expect???

:blush:

haha touche.
but the thing is where i live there is only 1 two lane road.
Speed limit 55 mph for only two miles and thats where people decide to go 15 under.
grrrrr......

Same here. Florida is full of retirees who go like, 20 mph--but the thing is, they have all these nice, souped up whips like Escalades and Mustangs....its frustrating, and then I feel like a total douche when I speed up and switch lanes to pass in front of them and I look over and its this poor old guy.
If its not slow old people, its jerks who make a big deal out of nothing, swerve into the other lane, speed up, and rudely cut in front of you when THEY'RE the ones who aren't going the speed limit.

#51 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:42 PM

Well when everyone expects u to be a professional driver. When you make a tiny mistake they act as though you nearly killed them.

Wada Ayaka

#52 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:18 AM

drivers who think they're in a race with you -.-" gawd. just get a life!

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#53 Taiyaki

Taiyaki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:10 AM

Some idiot driver was turning left while I was crossing an intersection (with a light even) and he had to pull a sudden stop because he would've hit me. He then yelled at me (I didn't hear what he said, but from the tone he was probably saying I was at fault). The thing is, I have the right of way, and second, he could've easily turned a little wider and avoided me altogether since I was in the inner lane already.

There was also a time when I was driving on a 2-lane highway. I was going pretty fast and a driver going the other direction wanted to cut the person in front of him, so he cut into my lane. The thing is, we were both going 120+, and we weren't that far apart. I had to pull a full stop because he would've crashed right into me and he failed to cut the person in front of him. Luckily, there wasn't a car behind me or it would've gotten pretty ugly.

#54 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:42 AM

here in sleepysvilee,, it is mainly them who do not signal to turn... and that's about it... the MCRs are efficient here ( mobile cash registers, the type with the flashing lights and all)
I need my Airi

#55 TerryXX

TerryXX

Retired Member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:16 PM

The thing is, we were both going 120+, and we weren't that far apart. I had to pull a full stop because he would've crashed right into me and he failed to cut the person in front of him. Luckily, there wasn't a car behind me or it would've gotten pretty ugly.

darn!!! 120++ what an idiot, luckily nothing happened.

hate it when people shouts at you from a car. its pointless coz we cant hear what you say (properly) most of the times anyway!!

#56 Noka

Noka

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:00 PM

I hate the ones that stick in your blind spots when you want to change lanes... it's happened before and I almost missed my turn to get home. -__-

Posted Image
odorimasen ka? paradise~

#57 mini_mo

mini_mo

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 529 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:09 PM

Cars that SLOW DOWN at lights. Unless it's about to turn red or you're turning, WHY are you doing that?

classicshoujo3.png

#58 RyRyMini

RyRyMini

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:05 AM

I hate when people change lanes or turn and leave their signal on for like 5 minutes after. How do they not know it didn't go off?!

ip9r.png

#59 Kipp

Kipp

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:52 AM

People who quite obviously cut you off, which causes you to hit your horn at them, which then earns you a flip off like you were in the wrong. I was driving home from work earlier, and a guy in a huge truck decided to cross in front of me for the gas station on my side. If I hadn't of slammed my breaks, I would have hit the side of his truck. He of course flipped me off and gave dirty looks, like it was somehow my bad. ^^;
Posted Image
Set made by the awesomeness known as Cassandra

#60 gl-ORI-ficus

gl-ORI-ficus

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 222 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:37 AM

BWAHAHAHA; sorry, this might be a little spammy, but I totally thought this was about computer drivers. XP

In fact, I remembered how freaking impossible it was to find some drivers with a new version of Windows.

As for driving cars, I don't drive but... I just hate it when people drive after drinking alcohol, and that very much includes cough-myfather-cough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users