• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#201 mochi.rini

mochi.rini

新垣 里沙...大好き!❤

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

people who honk and rev at you the moment the light turns green. I guess they haven't taken a Physics class yet? Sheesh. And I know it's not just me since my friends and classmates have discussed this before and it happens far too often for them as well. I suspect these people to be college students that are late to class or workers late for work. Nonetheless, it irks me, especially since I AM paying attention and most definitely NOT texting.

Oh, and people who text and drive tick me off too. About last week (in the evening), I was sitting at the stop light and across from me was a college girl that was texting. Well, the light turned green and I drove nearly halfway down the block when I looked at my rearview mirror and she STILL hadn't gone! It finally took a couple of revs and honks for her to finally realize that she was holding up traffic. XD

Hi~iiya!~ (>^ u ^)>Posted Image

I support T a k a G a k i

Risa picture Tumblr

Rini's blog \(^ - ^)/

#202 yuzuriha

yuzuriha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 307 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

My biggest driving pet peeve lately is when a lane ends, and there are signs saying one of the lanes is ending so you should merge to the other one, people that speed up the lane that's ending to get in front of everyone that actually listens and merges. I go through one of these both on my way to and from work, and I've almost been hit a few times by people that didn't notice the lane was ending. I never do anything like speed up to keep people from passing me, but I will maintain my speed and follow the "every other car" rule. As in, if the left lane is ending, I will let one car in front of me when it ends, but I will not hold back and let two more cars pass me. Yet one time because I didn't let this guy go in front of me after he refused to merge I ended up with his wife giving me the finger in the rear view mirror for like ten freaking minutes. It was ridiculous. Then she took a picture of my license plate and I just laughed because I did nothing wrong.

rini, I totally had someone honk the SECOND the light turned green the other day. I can't stand that either.

<3 Kaorin •  Risako • Sakura • MaiMai • Kananan • Sayuki  <3

Risako TumblrSakura Tumblr Sayuki Tumblr

#203 reinalovesllamas

reinalovesllamas

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

OLD PEOPLE
I have nothing against old people but when they drive they drive so slow and they just drive me crazy.
And those rice racer guys like I've driven with one before and he was going over 120 miles per hour like what the heck are they doing?

~avatar and signature made by me~
Untitled_1.png
hello! project tumblr//Graphics thread

#204 darkacex99

darkacex99

Koubou Fever!

• Senpai
  • 891 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

those who have there blinkers on and NEVER turn and there is no room to pass them, cuz ur anxious cuz u dont know when they will slow down and turn

Berryz 工房
清水早紀☆嗣永桃子★徳永千奈美☆夏焼雅★須藤茉麻☆熊井友理奈☆菅谷梨沙子

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! (≧∇≦)

#205 purplefan

purplefan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

people who use their cell phones while driving.

Drivers who don't take care to look for cyclists.

Drivers who beep their horns at their friends or someone they know.

Drivers who sit right behind you, don't give enough space.  

wo wo, yea, yea, yea, yea. Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomo Berryz koubou 5 (Five)

#206 smokestack

smokestack

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:59 AM

I had someone riding my tail with high beams on one day at like 3 am...so I keep driving faster until I'm going 90 mph.  The guy is still right behind me so I'm like forget it and slow down to 65 mph.  Then he goes around me and it's a police car....

#207 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

Okay, why can't drivers understand that you can go as fast as the person that is in front of you, especially on a two lane road. If grandma in front of me is going 5 under the speed limit, I can't make her drive faster, so what makes you think that you can make me go faster by riding on my tail? And yes, I'm one of those people who will slam on the brakes to make the point known that you are too close to me. 

And still, even though it is illegal and you can get pulled over for it, people are still texting while driving!!! If you can't drive without distractions, why do you think you can drive while texting? 

I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

#208 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

Sooo many. Mainly people who don't use their blinker or use it after they've already turned. It's called in indicator for a reason. Also people who feel the need to go 20 mph over the speed limit just to get to the red light before you. People who drive with their animals on their laps are just as bad as texters so I'll just say disctracted drivers. You would think people would be more careful operating a 10 ton vehicle. Say the speed limit is 30 and you get that five mph grace so I'm going 35. That's not fast enough for people who don't manage their time right and are probably late for something so they get RIGHT on my tail. I slow down and start going 30. Then when they pass you they give you a look like they're gonna do something lol. There are way too many to list here. I should just write a book.

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#209 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

I don't drive but I do have some driving problems with drivers. Where I live there are pedestrian crossing near roundabouts so we have to look out to see no one is turning into us so we are free to cross. However, some drivers seem to have forgotten that they have indicators so there's been occasion that they haven't indicated to let me know they're turning the corner so I start to cross the road then they beep at me and swear at me! Excuse me you have an indicator use it!

And then my other issue is with bus drivers because I take the bus to university everyday. The bus driver always breaks at the last minute so I'm always lurching forward in my seat and nearly falling out of it. I've even stood on the bus before my stop so I get off it straight away but then they break too fast and I nearly fall over. Even some old people have had the same problems!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#210 Mononoke

Mononoke

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

When they follow too close and push you, then pass, and go slower.  Why didn't they stay behind?  And...driving with brights on to blind you!

#211 alohano

alohano

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:11 AM

Slow drivers in the fast lane.  Plenty of those idiots in Hawaii.

#212 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:28 PM

When they follow too close and push you, then pass, and go slower.  Why didn't they stay behind?  And...driving with brights on to blind you!

Absolutely those, I agree. In general, I don't like it when people drive up too closely.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#213 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:42 AM

There was one time I was already going 50 on 35 mph road (I know bad on my part, but everybody speeds down this road) and this one car decides that I'm going too slow and passes me keep in mind this is a one lane road so the driver had to go on the other side of the road to pass me. That really ticked me off because I'm already going 15 mph over the speed limit what else do you want me to do? 

Oh and the amount of almost accidents that happens in my college's parking lot is horrible, I went to turn into a lane of the parking lot and i know these roads are narrow so I turn with a small radius and there was a car in this lane who decides to take up this whole thing so we both had to swerve to avoid each other and like you know these roads are narrow even if this is your first semester here it's the later half of the semester you should know that it's narrow. 

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#214 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:35 PM

^

don't you hate it when you try to pull in and the other car decides to take up the whole road......and then they look at you like it's your fault and that you are in the way!!!  :c18:

I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

#215 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

I don't drive myself, but I dislike people who drive like 20mph or more under the speed limit without cause. My biggest hate though, is tractors that join the road right in front of you and drive at 15mph for the whole journey, dropping manure and straw onto the bonnet -.-

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#216 ashley5

ashley5

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:29 PM

people who use their cell phones while driving.

Drivers who don't take care to look for cyclists.

Drivers who beep their horns at their friends or someone they know.

Drivers who sit right behind you, don't give enough space.  

Drivers who don't take care to look for cyclists. - this. even more annoying when they're such in a rush that they scrape you over

#217 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:21 AM

I think one of my biggest pet peeves on the road is when I am on the motorway and two big lorries are dirving side by side on both lines driving at the same speeds so no cars can overtake them! And anothe thing is when a lorry decides to pull out into the right lane to overtake cars but they either don't indicate or they indcate at the wrong time. The number of times that the car I am in has to swerve out of the way to prevent an accident is ridiculous.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#218 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:32 PM

Drivers that are too fast or too slow! You can't drive slowly on a highway! It's super dangerous. And if you're too fast it's dangerous too. I'm mad at those kind of drivers because they are dangerous for the others drivers. Plus, drivers who text or talk on there phone drive me crazy! Please, have a little bit of respect for the others drivers!

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#219 Chibishi

Chibishi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:32 PM

I just recently got my driver's license so I'm a bit nervous actually driving on my own... Whenever I'm with my boyfriend I make comments at bad drivers, but during my lessons I never did (not even on purpose) so I wonder if I'll get really anoyed... What I hate most is people take slow turns, or cutting in front of you and THEN driving too slow...

@ashley5 Uhh agreed! I'm Dutch and we cycle everyday, so cars that have no regard to you whatsoever is super dangerous! It's usually foreigners since they're not used to many bikes on the road..

VM0mgGh.png

My new graphics thread >here<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users