• Please log in to reply
518 replies to this topic

#461 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

I'm not sure if I should ask in this thread or the Hello! Pro Egg thread, but does anyone know if there is a video on YouTube with Mizuki's audition with the Eggs? I have the auditions for all the other Shugo Chara Egg! girls except her. I'd really appreciate any help. :) All I have found is the Gen 1 June 2004 H!P Egg audition video.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#462 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:04 AM

^ I'm afraid you're out of luck with that.. As far as I know, since the second Egg audition, almost all (if not all) of new Eggs aren't joining through a widely publicized audition, means no tv broadcast etc.. It might be difficult to find it even if they do exist. I'm not the expert though.. Maybe someone who has access to them can help?

#463 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:45 AM

I've never seen (or heard of) any videos for the Egg auditions since becoming a fan of them. Unless you count the bits at the end of Shugo Chara! episodes during the audition that Tanabe Nanami won.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#464 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 04:16 PM

If I can manage to type the links right, I have created two OPVs for "Watashi No Tamago".

Generation 2 [3 Girls] Version:

4 Girls Version:

I hope everyone likes them. :)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#465 ryoji

ryoji

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:51 PM

^
senpai, video Generation 2 [3 Girls] Version cant play... :sob:
4 Girls Version... :good:
nice...!!! :coool:
I like their songs... XD

btw, I like see Irorin expression like this... :lol:
http://upload.kapanl...ac4f3585fd7.jpg
http://upload.kapanl...a9b1ad515c7.jpg
so CUTE... XD XD XD

Posted Image

♥ ♥ ♥ PRINCESS FUKU~CHAN ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ always supporting you until the end...!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

#466 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:12 PM

I'm sorry about the first video's link. If you go to my YouTube Channel, you can watch it there. :)

#467 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

I was going to try to upload this to the Picboard, but I can't figure out how to do that. I can't even find the rules about uploading pictures! :lol: But I'm a boy with a new toy, in this case a scanner, so here's my Shugo Chara Egg! Collector's Card, both front and back.

Attached Files

#468 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:49 PM

^ I uploaded it for you. :D

I didn't think we would see anymore SCE! pictures around.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#469 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:32 PM

I see. :lol: I really wanted this to be my first upload, but I couldn't find the rules for doing it. Just forum rules. I probably wasn't looking in the right place. Anyway, thanks.
I bought the "Shugo Chara! Song Best" CD months ago, I just couldn't scan the card until now. You would've seen it sooner had I a working scanner before this! :D

#470 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:53 AM

Cool scan! Hope you don't mind I downloaded it. LOL

I would have bought the CD because I saw it in Kinokuniya (a Japanese bookstore). Unfortunately, it's an import and therefore costs a LOT of money...

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#471 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:08 AM

Cardcaptor Jim: For future reference: go to the Picboard, then "My Pages" (one of the smaller options under the "Forum", etc. buttons), then off to the left click "Upload Pictures". When you go to that page the default Picboard should be H!P, and the rules should be right there on the page, above the area where you choose how you want to upload the pictures. :)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#472 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:44 AM

^
Thanks for the advice (which you could've sent in a PM ^^; ), but I don't have any more unique H!P pix or cards to scan with my new scanner. That was it, besides the SHUGO CHARA! mini-poster, which I posted in the SHUGO CHARA! thread.

@Xin Chun: Yeah, the CD cost me a lot of money....but it was worth it! :) I mean, it has six songs with Shugo Chara Egg! :wub: Seven, if you count the bonus track with Guardians 4 and Buono! You still need the singles if you want the B-Sides, though.... :P

#473 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:28 AM

Yesterday I received my order from CD Japan, which included two old Shugo Chara Egg! singles. CD Japan's website said the first press editions were sold out, but I got both singles sent in regular CD cases, not those thin cases, and there were bonuses inside! Both CDs had trading cards (which I scanned and uploaded to the Picboard) and papers with a website address and all kinds of text I couldn't read, probably for some drawing that has been expired. One CD also came with SHUGO CHARA! stickers. So either CD Japan was wrong, I got lucky or all versions of these CDs had these bonuses. Now I have three Shugo Chara Egg! Collector's Cards! Yay! :w00t:

#474 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:48 AM

^
Awesome!!!

And I just realized that Nakky is also on the Song Best disc... (since she's in your sig too. <3) But back to SCE... (but I can't believe I only JUST remembered she is in it!!! LOL)

SO...

Well, it's hard to really find new stuff to talk about them... Hahaha...

I wonder what will become of them? I mean, with all this stuff about the last H!P concert, and the MM auditions... Wonder if any of the 4 remaining eggs from SCE will get in? Or if they, along with the other eggs, will be debuting soon...? Who knows...

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#475 PrincessKeitorin

PrincessKeitorin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:55 AM

So happy Mizuki is now in Morning Musume ^_^
Akari Saho should be put in an official group too.. Maybe she can join S/mileage?
Posted Image

#476 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:21 PM

^
Um, please no! I don't want Akari to sing crappy Morning Musume-like dance pop music for the rest of her career. And I certainly don't want her to cut her beautiful, long hair short like the S/mileage girls did. Two reasons for her to not be in S/mileage.

#477 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:21 PM

Yeah, No Akari in S/mileage!!! Or rather, this may be a little harsh sounding and I don't mean it that way necessarily, but S/mileage doesn't deserve Akari!!! =O

Akari's image is more mature than S/mileage. And one of her best charms is her long hair. =/

Wonder what the heck they did with poor Irorin~~~ D= We haven't seen anything of her in a while... At least Akari is in Aa! and both her and Nanami were in the concert but stilllll......

VMAYe.png

#478 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:11 AM

Finally got around to watching the subtitled versions of SHUGO CHARA! PARTY! episodes 1 to 3. They were pretty amusing, even if I didn't understand the story that much due to not having seen more than 6 episodes of SHUGO CHARA! season 1. I loved the segments with Shugo Chara Egg! the most. The Guardians 4 opening was great too. I watched a subtitled version of "Arigatou ~Ookiku Kansha!~" as well. Glad I found the time to see all of this. :) Shugo Chara Egg! Forever! :w00t: <3

#479 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:08 PM

Former-Shugo Chara Egg member, Maeda Irori has now left Hello Project and joined AKBN0, a girl group similar to AKB48.

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#480 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:34 PM

Wow... So Irorin is making debut also? She's the 6th out of 8 SCE... Now we just need Akari and Nanami to debut.
I was honestly hoping to see her debut in H!P but I guess whatever she wants to do, as a fan, I should support. Unfortunately it's hard for me to follow so many different groups! But I'll try to follow her as much as I can.
I think her singing has improved a lot. =)

VMAYe.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users