518 replies to this topic

#1 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:04 AM

Shugo Chara Egg

New Unit from the H!P Eggs. A group associated with Shugo Chara (obviously <3 ).
The release of their first single "Minna no Tamago" is coming up in a few days (December 10), and is the current opening theme for Shugo Chara.
Their recently released PV is amazing.

Posted Image
(L to R) Saho Akari, Wada Ayaka, Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon

Minna no Tamago (12/10) Track List:
1. みんなのたまご : Minna No Tamago : Everyone's Egg
2. はじまりのうた : Hajimari no Uta : The Beginning Song
3. みんなのたまご (Instrumental) : Minna No Tamago
4. はじまりのうた (Instrumental) : Hajimari no Uta

Hopefully this group will be around for quite some time!!
We are now open for discussion! XD

A new Shugo Chara Egg! lineup has been announced. It consists of Saho Akari, Fukumura Mizuki, and Maeda Irori. The fourth member will be chosen through an audition.

The current three members of the new lineup:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Fourth member audition:
Posted Image

New lineup members Fukumura Mizuki, and Maeda Irori:
Posted Image Posted Image
Credit: Hello!SayuNii (Blog)

#2 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:19 AM

I hope they get at least two or three more singles before Shugo Chara! (Doki!) ends. >w< I guess it all depends on how many episodes it's going to be. If it turns out to be as long as the first season, then I look foward to more songs from SCE!~ ^_^

And while watching the PV, I realized how much I really like the costumes, esspecially the way they move. Each one has some nice little detail to it. (Though the Amulet Spade (Akari) costume is still my favorite. It has been since I first saw the anime version.) - Though Ayaka's "back wings" don't get any showing in the PV, or in any pictures. :P I think I've only really seen them once, during that live event, when they were each showing off parts of their costumes.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#3 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:24 AM

The backs of the costumes are definitely difficult to see in most of the promo pictures and whatnot. When I watched to PV for the first time I was pretty surprised with the tail-like back pieces on the costumes, cause I've looked at every SCE pic a million times and either never saw or just never took notice of those parts!

Akari is really starting to get more of my attention. I'm noticing her doing cute stuff all the time; the way she moves is cute! :P

But yes, I don't watch Shugo Chara at all, but I really, really hope this show last for a long time so we can get as much SCE as possible. This group is just super cool!! ^_^ Even if Shugo Chara ends, I hope they will continue this group.

#4 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:40 AM

Yeah. :P I love Ayaka's little back wings and Akari's frilly tail pieces, and the way they bounce around a little during parts of the dance.

And yay for Akari. :D Though speaking of attention, I showed my sister their PV last night, and she commented on Yuuka. My sister said she reminded her of Momoko a little bit, which is a compliment coming from her, since the only person she really likes in H!P is Momoko. (I'm working on brain washing her. It's turning out to be a very very slow process. XD)

Maybe if this group sells well and becomes popular, H!P might keep the girls together or something? Perhaps under a new group name, etc.

Edit: I really use that one smiley face too much, don't I? ^_^

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#5 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:52 AM

Yuuka is my fav for sure, and I totally see the Momo comparison, visually and vocally they are reminiscient of each other. Though, I'm a big Yuuka fan, not so much a Momo fan, but when I first got into H!P Momo was my favorite member; so I think this comparison is a really good thing. :D

Work on brainwashing your sister more!!! If there's one thing there should be more of it's H!P fans!! I unfortunately have no one to brainwash, or to take an even slight interest in H!P... so I think that's really cool! ^_^

I would hope that even after Shugo Chara the group stays together. That's my hope for Buono! too. If SCE does well, it wouldn't make much sense for them to disband the group. Maybe they could use a different name, or add another member or something, but I would think keeping the group essentially how they are would be a win no matter what! I really hope they do well, though, cause I really like this kind of almost over the top cuteness. It's just too fun! XD

As far as using the smiley faces too much... I think the same of myself a lot of the times, I don't know if I should tone it down or just keep using them... so basically I just keep using them. They help convey messages far easier than explaining the tone/intention behind one's message. :P

#6 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:49 AM

Yay a topic just for SCE!!

Love Yuuka-chan <3
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#7 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:20 PM

Single releases in two days, until then;
http://www.hello-onl...=...st&id=13476

#8 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:38 PM

The song is very good. It's calm, but it's not boring.
The PV is good too, even if there's not too much to it. If nothing more, it's really good to see these four in a video.

Kanon's lines are my favorite parts of the song (and that's even discounting the fact that Kanon is my favorite XD ), but they all do well.

I hope to see a lot more released by this group in the future.

And thanks for the rip, Machiin.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#9 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:45 PM

Finally! Thx Jarrgilon (aka Halfgorilla) for creating this thread. What took you so long? :P XD :D

I love the PV and gave it :lol: :) :P <3 <3
Its going to be looped with Madayade and RottaraRottara once I get my hands on a good quality mp3.

Now that we have a SCE thread I should re-post this here:

For those who isn't aware about it, this is IQ Suppli, an IQ game show. They have a segment where Berryz appear to perform a modified version of Jingisukan. They've been appearing since middle of October. But now, with Berryz having more things to do the H!P Eggs have took over Berryz's role as you will see in the clip.

Why I'm posting this here is becoz, I think Yuuka and another Shugo Chara Egg member is in this H!P Egg line up. They are the 2 in yellow in front. Am I right or my eyes are playing a trick on me? oh and I think I saw Nocchi (the H!P Eggs leader) too. Shes in blue with long pants at the back - far left corner. I don't recognize the other eggs.

I think the one with Yuuka is Ayaka but she looks abit like Akari too.. argghhh... why does this too look so much alike... even both their name starts with "A" ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#10 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:29 AM

Haha... zam I don't know what took me so long! But it's here now! ;)

I had trouble with Akari and Dawa at first, but now that I've pounded all their pictures and the PV into my head, I don't think I'll ever forget. It also helps that I've been watching the H!P Egg Shinjin concerts from 2007 and 2008 quite a bit! :P

#11 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:06 PM

Just watched the making of. Cute newbies ftw XD

There's one part where they talked about the meaning of their names in english :P totally awesome ^^;

Here's the making on youtube if anyone wants to watch:

part 1

part 2

All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#12 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

Part 2 from the same user as part 1 (Since Jedimastertrunks got suspended)

I loved the English part. XD

I can't believe how cute Kanon is. She actually gets cuter the more I see her, which should be impossible. ^^;
Akari is cuter than I thought too.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#13 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:11 PM

Haha that was funny :lol: Part two was really entertaining with that english scene.. :P Kanon's "Sound of Flower" cracked me up .. :P
"We are Shugo Chara Egg ... u" :P

Btw, single is on tracker

#14 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

^
^ Akari is painfully cute!!! Watching the making-of I'm always expecting her to do something crazy, then she doesn't!!! I don't really know how to explain. She's adorable. :lol:

#15 YuukaMaeda

YuukaMaeda

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:49 PM

Really Love Yuuka alot!
hahas:)!
hope 1 day i could go japan and see her :lol:!
<3MaedaYuuka
<3BeNbeN:)!~ :whistle:

Attached Files

#16 ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1174 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:49 PM

^ Hello ben :ph34r: You should know who am I. :unsure:

Making of (part 1) subbed by TPF

From the description:

We learn that in this video that being cute doesn't mean you are smart *cough*yuuka*cough*. This video has a lot of random from the girls as well as laughs along the way!

LOL!
Singapore's H!P Community

Posted Image
Sig thanks to Cassandra

#17 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:44 PM

^Haha, funny :D So true though ! XD

#18 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:55 PM

I find nothing funny about that comment!!! :D

#19 JKools

JKools

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1712 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:13 AM

i dunno why but i keep watching their english attempt.. its to cute!

#20 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:55 AM

I really hope they start doing some television appearances, or live events... otherwise, we'll be running out of things to talk about real quick!! ^^;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users