979 replies to this topic

#21 starwings

starwings

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:51 PM

what the..? when the...? :huh: Is this for real?!? I'm sooo happy *cries*

an ishiyoshi unit is so...and the pic of Rika's lips so close to Yossy's is... XD so hot... I'm like totally spazing out right now (maybe its the obessive nerd in me) and I'm having trouble forming cohorent thoughts. The only thing that keeps repeating in my mind is 'please let this unit be GAM like! Please! pleeeeeassseee!!!!' :D

Its so weird though, how this just came out of left field. There was no hint or promotion, it was just like 'BAM! Suprise! Charmy Shocku!' so I really hope this wasn't just like a commercial for the clothes line or whatever...*sigh* now I'm starting to feel a little doubtful <3

#22 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:57 PM

The style is just not very H!P:ish, it's so heavy! On Rika I can somehow imagine it, but not on Yossi... But on the other hand, this isn't really a full H!P group after all. Of course this duo is absolutely welcome XD!

Mari fan since 2005!

#23 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:00 PM

Edgy, fierce and punk fashion, a complete reversal of the usual concept of any act associated with H!P. This is progress people. XD

I only go - UP! UP!

#24 ck2

ck2

BATE is something that I REALLY need to MASTER

• Banned
  • 1762 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:01 PM

Most of us are too lazy to crossposting stuff here LOL

go to the Kill Me Kiss Me Thread http://www.hello-onl...showtopic=10089 for more info & stuff

#25 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:37 AM

Hmm but there is a clear difference between the threads. The one you point at is with reference to just one song. While this thread represents the the actual coupling. So in theory the thread you point at would inevitably die before this one.

#26 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:50 AM

i was just thinkin if they added mikitty to this group....they would dominate..like no other group, lol.. just my opinion...it's too bad its not her style of singing anymore T_T

....but i'm really happy to see these 2 together and wish the best of success

#27 nabeshin

nabeshin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:53 AM

Love Yossy. Love Rika chan. Love this new unit!
I hope the PV will come out very soon.

i was just thinkin if they added mikitty to this group....they would dominate..like no other group, lol.. just my opinion...it's too bad its not her style of singing anymore T_T

....but i'm really happy to see these 2 together and wish the best of success

Yeah! I just remembered. I think mikitty and reina would be the perfect duo for the outfit, being the badass character they are (not sure about the song). But that's just me.
Posted Image
Thanks to the awesome nine o' clock for the sig.
No Regrets, No Resentments

#28 Kreuz

Kreuz

YOMIKI 4ever!!! <3 <3 <3

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:54 AM

There's only one word for this:
INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!

well, those were two words XD
I hope that there are more singles for this unit ^-^ Elder Club is gonna be awesome next year!
and I really hope UFA give us more of this... I mean, this is a good way to manage the elder members, leave the cutesy things for Wonderful Hearts and bring this new style for the Elder Club...
this time is Charmy and Yossy with, I wish, a not one shot unit, maybe next time they choose Erika or Yui or Mako or Ohtani idk... but definitvely this is progress :P

The song is great and I really hope they release a PV too... and the minialbum... I MUST buy them!!!
Posted Image
¡Está de regreso! My Dearest...

#29 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:54 AM

I'm happy that UFA did something good for once. :P I'm happy they put Yossie and Rika together in a unit from the Elder Club.

#30 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:15 AM

YAY! Just in time for Halloween Party! Official UFA Punk Rock Pair! Too cute!

Posted Image
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#31 TRA

TRA

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 402 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:05 AM

Those teddybears! I want them! XD
Skilpadde = kame

#32 rayned_kei

rayned_kei

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:15 AM

I think this is just too cute.
Rika being Angry the Goth Loli is hilarious.
Yossi being the Hangry the Punk.

Now there can be some life added to the Elders Club and maybe if we are lucky there will be another surprise grouping or something to fill the void of Goto. Give it a fresh bit of energy.

What would make this even better is if Nono came back and joined.

#33 kelsey

kelsey

Little Charles, Duchess Of Aikastan

• Banned
  • 1696 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:17 AM

eat your heart out nightmare before christmas!

#34 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:34 AM

The outfits remind me of jealkb the visual kei band made up by comedians led by Atsushi from London Boots especially since this seems the case that the image of the characters this unit was designed for are quite different than the people playing them.

It might be like how Nakashima Mika, Yuna Ito, Olivia and Tsuchiya Anna were the voices behind the music for the Nana series but are different (at least some of them are) from them in their normal recording career.

This kind of image would not have been so bad on Ohtani (or Erika or Yui judging by the Koi Suru Angel Heart outfits) but this does not seem that odd either. At least if H!P/UFA won't come up with more songs for their Elder Club members in a conventional capacity then doing this sort of thing seems to be a good idea.

Rika's look with the plushie looks the cutest so far even though it seems really over the top as far as this kind of fashion goes. I guess it's like how designs in a fashion show rarely make it to stores.

#35 beruti

beruti

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:06 AM

I was viewing my youtube for new videos last night with my half-awake brain just before I went to bed and saw this video with two girls in these gothic-like outfits. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me as those girls really looked like Yossie and Rika-chan. I did listen to the video and sounded good (for my bed time). And power-off, go to sleep.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

When I read the news today here, holy@>#$, they were really Yossie and Rika-chan. My god!!! I was speechless for a couple of minutes. They really look cool together. Been listening to the song again and again now......

#36 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:23 AM

This is a good move. They've been stuck in a rut for so long that they will have to do more new things faster. The song sounds good. I wonder how I can get my hands on those 2 plushie toys? Can't wait to see the PV and performance.

#37 boku90

boku90

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:06 AM

this new unit is plainly AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

im crazily in LOVE and goo-goo gaga for them!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

:lol: XD ^_^ ^^; ^^; XD XD XD
*goes to hear song again*
!picture size must be 600 x 150!

#38 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:40 AM

eat your heart out nightmare before christmas!

Wow, great idea: live shows directed by Tim Burton, yes? Yes! This is very clever, my opinion! new life force energy for H!P which is sticking in mud last two years. And rnwc and TRA, they are already demanding for associated products, yes? LOL!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#39 Hillshire

Hillshire

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:50 AM

if only there was more reverb and a heavier bass!
would have been a PERFECT song

shoot when i first saw the group i was like "yeah yossie and mikitty..."
and then i realized it was charmy - a very very very different charmy that'll take some time to get used to :o
yossie looks absolutely awesome though

i don't know what the heck UFA is thinking but they did a great job!

#40 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:51 AM

Pretty smart commrcial move on the part of UFA. :good:

This one may sell well for a change!

The song is lovely, it seems I'm one of the few (if not the only one!) who doesn't like the outfits much :o but I'll live with it!

Rika in new small unit YAY!!!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users