• Please log in to reply
51173 replies to this topic

#31141 tanaka_13

tanaka_13

ゴッキー メンバー

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

^ if its annoying then ignore what KuteKim said. dont you think taking some of your time just to target what she said is also as necessary as what you think? tsk!!

Eeyore that was some really nice facts! :wub:

Posted Image

Avatar and Signature for tanaka_13's graphics by tanaka_13

v(^^)v *~* graphics thread ('10/1211) *~* deviantArt *~* subbed videos *~* v(^^)v

#31142 KuteKim

KuteKim

Cute and Biased Rokkies Lover~♥

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:52 AM

Thank you zorrander and tanaka 13.
I understand I should really stop it.. I didn't mean to cause such a big incident. It really must be annoying but I can't help it.. ^^; I'm really sorry though, I didn't mean any harm. It did hurt me that I did say something that hurt you guys. What really made me feel terrible was..

I get that you have your favourite pairings (since you never miss the chance to make them clear)

Such a mood-killer, though!

Yeah, I guess you're right I do talk about them too often. I don't mean to sound annoying but I just love my favorites too much to not talk about them. It's sort of like saying a member is cute. And you guys thinking I'm such an annoying twelve year old.. it just ruined my mood too.

Thanks for the facts, Eeyore. I really appreciate it. ^_^

--- Eri Kamei is the Exact 100% Definition of my Perfect Idol ---

Posted Image

"Being able to be by Eri's side is Sayumi's life's fortune." ~Sayumi Michishige

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#31143 Retro Bubble

Retro Bubble

Effin' Adorable

• Senpai
  • 741 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:14 AM

^It's alright. I don't think it's the fact that you can't stop talking about your favorite pairings that get to some people (I keep talking about mine as well, and I can't help it), but the fact that you shoot other pairings down because you simply aren't fond of them as some are. It is kind of insulting to those who do like them. I mean, it's perfectly fine to dislike certain pairings -- heck, even I have my own share -- but, sometimes, I think it's better if highly opinionated and super biased comments are kept to oneself. Makes for a much more friendlier environment. ^_^

But, anyhow... um... Aichan makes a hot guy. ^^; I'd love to see her solo Mr. Moonlight again. :P *lame attempt at changing the subject*

Posted Image

#31144 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:45 AM

lol this is Aichan thread so if the pairing doesn't involve Aichan there is no point in posting it here... moving on i totally love this cap http://img696.images...56/54484324.jpg

kudos eeyore, i love Aichan trivia, we should start some kind of contest in an irc or sumtin :(

#31145 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:04 AM

man Eeyore, you are just so awesome!!!! i love fun trivia like that. SOMEONE has to keep track of little things like that, and we all appreciate you doing that and sharing with us~ XD

@retro: yes I didn't think it was possible for someone to be a hot girl AND a hot guy, (without surgery), but somehow Ai-chan can magically pull it off~ HAHA *trying her best to play along with the change of subject*

@lonematic: omg an Ai'chan trivia test... that would be fun to see. I'm sure all of us here pretty much know her pretty well. I'd be so interested to see heated fan battles! Things like her habits, personality traits, and famous quotes is probably common knowlegede around here. funny isn't?

@kutekim: stop worrying so much about being 12! its totally fine and normal to act like a kid sometimes. heck, im 16 going on 17 and i still have my moments too. Don't worry we all luv ya~ We know you don't mean any harm on purpose or anything. We all love ai-chan and thats good enough!

ALSO~ i just finished watching the ninesmile concert and i have to say. I dunno why, but i just love it when ai puts her hair up in a ponytail. It's always so simply curly/wavy, but she TOTALLY WORKS THAT DAMN PONYTAIL. Whenever someone mentions Ai's name, I immendiately picture her with her hair up in a ponytail. I guess thats her signature hairstyle? kinda like how reina has her teased 'whoosh' thing going on lately, and sayu always has her pigtails? IMO

Is anyone else's image of Ai-chan is her with her ponytail? or am I just crazy...? (the latter is more likely i suppose...>.<)
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#31146 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:11 AM

^Haha! I picture her hair like that too. Like whenever I write about her I always picture how she looked like in SYO. XD Really does rock that pony tail~!

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#31147 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:16 AM

Radio show:
Young Town Saturday 02.27.2010 (Takahashi Ai, Michishige Sayumi, Yasuda Kei) XD

放送内容
 ★さんまさんのペタペタ話
 ★スッピン・保田にスッピン・道重
 ★高橋と道重、どちらが“面倒くさい”?

E-mail: [email protected]
Posted Image

#31148 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:23 AM

Yes, she is hot as a guy.

Uh...I just found these GIFs:

http://aewen.com/mom...g/aewen2509.gif
http://aewen.com/mom...g/aewen4777.gif (<--I had to. XD)

XD

Is anyone else's image of Ai-chan is her with her ponytail? or am I just crazy...? (the latter is more likely i suppose...>.<)

Stop thinking that. It's scary. XD (The crazy part. :P)

You're not the only one, I also picture her with a ponytail as well. Other times I picture her with her hair down. XD I guess it's half and half.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#31149 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:36 AM

actually 90 percent of the time i think aichan
i think ponytail
like the haromoni english lesson side ponytail XDDD
Posted Image

#31150 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 08:26 AM

Morning Musume FC Event 10/02/27 Tokyo 1st Stage
Morning Musume FC Event 10/02/27 Tokyo 2nd Stage

#31151 AAちゃん

AAちゃん

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4260 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:19 AM

So this is the "girl" aichan dance with during the FC Event..XD
it look kinda scary too..:)
sayu seem to be jealous of it..XD
Posted ImagePosted Image

H1aVmeI2.gif

#31152 MorningKawaii

MorningKawaii

MaaDuu❣

• Senpai
  • 2647 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:26 AM

wahahaha Awesome :)

#31153 Utaban

Utaban

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 309 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:20 PM

Mujack 10/02/26

Thanks for the upload but the link isn't working for me. Anyone else have a problem with this one?

#31154 AAちゃん

AAちゃん

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4260 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:43 PM

Sayu's Blog
:wub: <3 :D
Posted ImagePosted Image(bigger pic)

H1aVmeI2.gif

#31155 Retro Bubble

Retro Bubble

Effin' Adorable

• Senpai
  • 741 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:31 PM

Those pictures of leader with that "girl"... man, I'm on Sayumi's boat as well! Friggin' Aichan looks so in love with it in the second picture. It's like she's saying, "Heh, she's mine. Jealous?" Well, yes, Aichan, we're jealous (of her.) ^_^ But I'm really loving Sayumi's blog lately. It's kind of like the daily Aichan-pictures-inducer, it's awesome. Now off to make a new avatar~

@asianqueen - Sometimes. But for the most part, my image of Aichan is with her short hair. :)

Posted Image

#31156 bang

bang

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

^
^
its up on youtube as well, links can be found in the morning musume thread
Fish aren't for watching, they're for eating. - Kusumi Koharu
Wiser words were never spoken

#31157 bang

bang

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:25 PM

^
^
its up on youtube as well, links can be found in the morning musume thread
Fish aren't for watching, they're for eating. - Kusumi Koharu
Wiser words were never spoken

#31158 champloo26

champloo26

高橋愛が大好き

• Senpai
  • 856 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

Sayu's Blog
:lol: <3 <3
Posted ImagePosted Image(bigger pic)

this pis is WIN, i love how they look so cute together, also the doll pic is win, she looks sexy, i mean Aichan
Posted Image
all the glory goes to Risa/Misa

#31159 KuteKim

KuteKim

Cute and Biased Rokkies Lover~♥

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

Thank you asianqueen. :lol:

I love the new pics of Ai. It might not look like it, but TakaShige/SayuAi is actually a pretty cute pairing. <3

--- Eri Kamei is the Exact 100% Definition of my Perfect Idol ---

Posted Image

"Being able to be by Eri's side is Sayumi's life's fortune." ~Sayumi Michishige

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#31160 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

That doll is freaky :lol: The fans at those FC events must have got a good laugh when they saw her coming onto the stage with that thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users